- » Green Pepper Casserole
Green Pepper Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of green pepper casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for green pepper casserole recipes.
Green Peppers Au Gratin Casserole
1) Take the green peppers and cut them crosswise into slices.
2) For five minutes, cook them in a small quantity of water and drain.
3) Make a sauce mixture by combining Worcestershire sauce, tomatoes, salt and pepper.
4) Set the oven ready at... - 44.2607
Stuffed Green Pepper Casserole
Cook bacon until crisp.
Remove bacon, reserve.
Brown beef, onion and celery in bacon fat.
Add chili powder, salt, pepper, rice and tomatoes and bring to a boil.
Cut off stem end of peppers and remove seeds.
Fill pepper shells with beef mixture and place... - 42.0336
You May Also Like!
Turkey Green Pepper Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 450 degrees
2) In a saucepan, sauté the onion and green peppers in margarine and add salt and flour
3) To this, combine milk and soup and cook until it’s thick
4) After the mixture is cool, add turkey and lemon... - 44.5147
Green Pepper Casserole
1) Take a baking pan and grease it.
2) Take a frying pan and heat the butter.
3) Put rice to the butter and toast it lightly.
4) Put the rice into a baking pan.
5) Boil the water and dissolve bouillon cubes into it. Pour this mixture... - 46.0371
Green Pepper Casserole
1) Heat the oil in a large skillet and saute the onions till they are golden brown in color.
2) Add the meat, mix well and brown it a little, constantly stirring.
3) Add the garlic, tomatoes, salt, pepper, bay bits, thyme and the raw rice.
4) Saute for... - 43.6949
Barley, Green Pepper And Tomato Casserole
In baking dish, combine barley, stock or water, onions, green pepper, tomatoes, oregano, and salt and pepper to taste; stir to mix.
Cover and bake in 350°F/180°C oven for 45 minutes.
Stir in cheese and bake, uncovered, for 25 minutes longer or until barley... - 25.9139
Green And Red Pepper Casserole
Preheat oven to 300°F.
Remove seeds and stems from peppers and cut into 1/2-inch strips.
Place in layers in a buttered casserole, alternating with layers of cheese and a few olives until all the peppers, cheese and olives are used.
Beat eggs well, add salt... - 32.5126
Green Peppers Stuffed With Vegetables
Remove top and seeds from peppers.
Parboil 5 minutes.
Combine remaining ingredients; mix thoroughly.
Place upright in greased baking dish.
Add 3 tablespoons water.
Place in 325Â°F toaster oven; bake about 1 hour. - 36.1097
Baked Soyabeans With Green Pepper
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Saute green pepper and onions in oil until tender.
Combine soybeans, cooking water, sauteed vegetables, catsup, salt, kelp powder, honey and molasses in casserole and bake in preheated oven for 1 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally. - 30.9812
Pork Chops With Tomato And Green Pepper Sauce
1. Trim off excess fat from chops.
2. Dredge them on both sides with seasoned flour.
3. Peel and slice the onions thinly.
4. Deseed green pepper and cut into thin strips.
5. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (180Â°C or Gas No. 4).
6. In a... - 45.3363
Sweet Pepper Casserole
Place the cutlets under a hot grill for 5 minutes, turning once.
Place in a casserole and keep hot.
To make the sauce, fry the onions in the butter and oil until transparent.
Add the pepper, tomatoes, sugar and the stock cube, dissolved in 150 ml (1/2 pint)... - 40.3548
Simple Stuffed Green Peppers
Remove frozen Sloppy Joe mixture from foil pan.
Place in 2-quart casserole, breaking mixture in half if necessary.
Cook covered, 6 to 7 minutes or until thawed, turning over twice.
Add basil, uncooked rice and water; stir until mixed.
Cut green peppers in... - 28.7427