- » Green Pea With Mint
Green Pea With Mint Recipes
Enjoy our collection of green pea with mint recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for green pea with mint recipes.
Green Pea, Mint And Feta Dip
1. The evening before, mix together the peas and mint in a heatproof bowl, pour boiling water over them, leave to stand for 5 minutes then drain.
2. Combine the peas with the rest of the dip ingredients and puree either in a food processor or in a bowl using... - 28.1865
Green Peas And Mint Soup By Tarla Dalal
This versatile, pale-green coloured soup can be served chilled in summer and hot in winter. The tinge of mint adds class to this otherwise simple soup. This easy-to-make soup is an apt choice to satisfy sudden hunger pangs between meals. - 0
Mint Cucumber And Green Pea Soup
1. Melt the butter in a large saucepan, add the cucumbers and cook over a moderate heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the peas, sugar, pepper and 2 tablespoons of the mint. Pour in the stock. Bring the mixture to the boil, then add the potatoes.... - 34.8158
Green Pea Soup With Wild Mint
Boil pea pods in 2 qts.water in covered pot 2 1/2 hours.
Strain and add peas, onion, mint, salt and sugar to liquid.
Cook over medium heat 30 minutes.
Rub through sieve; add margarine.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add cream to yolks, then stir... - 36.4936
You May Also Like!
Minted Green Pea Soup
1. Heat oil in a saucepan. Cook onion for 2-3 minutes or until soft. Add stock, potato, lettuce, peas and mint and simmer for 20 minutes or until potato is tender. Season with pepper to taste. Set aside to cool.
2. Transfer soup mixture in batches to the bowl... - 36.4974
Minted Green Pea Bisque
1) Take a pan and mix onion, carrot, peas, mint sprig, nutmeg, sugar and chicken broth.
2) Boil the mixture and simmer for 25 minutes.
3) Pour small amount of this mixture into the container of a blender and whirl to make smooth. Repeat with the... - 44.3577
Minted Green Peas
1. Half-fill a large saucepan with cold water and bring to a boil over high heat. Add the peas, lower the heat, and cook for 8 minutes or just until tender. Drain well and place in a medium-size serving bowl, then stir in all of the remaining ingredients.... - 26.4742
Green Peas With Mint And Orange
1. In a saucepan, melt the butter.
2. Add orange rind and sauté for, 2-3 minutes until the flavor is infused into the butter.
3. Add the boiled and drained peas and toss well until well heated.
4. Take pan off the heat.
5. Season peas with salt and... - 41.2627
Green Peas With Mint
Cook the green peas according to package directions and do not overcook.
Season with butter and sprinkle with the mint. - 21.4787
Peas With Green Onions & Mint
In 12 inch skillet, melt margarine or butter over medium heat.
Add green onions and cook 3 minutes or until tender.
Add peas, pepper, and salt and cook, stirring frequently, 3 minutes longer or until hot.
Remove skillet from heat; stir in mint. - 28.9605
Yummy Green Peas Mint Pulao
1. Wash the rice and keep aside.
2. Grind mint leaves, about 5 green chilies and 3/4th of the fresh coriander, along with a little salt, into a fine paste.
3. Heat oil in a pot and add the whole spices such as cinnamon, cardamom and... - 0
Minted Green Peas With Sweet Corn
1)Drain green peas and corn.
2)Melt butter and add green peas, corn, salt and pepper and toss to mix.
SERVING ... - 36.5443
Saffron Pasta With Green Peas, Mint And Scallions
1. Heat the butter in a large skillet and add the vermouth. Cook for several minutes until the vermouth thickens and deglazes the pan.
2. Add the chicken broth and bring to a boil. Add the peas and scallions, turn the heat to high for 2 minutes, then remove... - 31.6008
Warm Spring Pea And Stellette Pasta Salad
This dish captures what we love most about spring – fresh, light and bright flavors. Chef John combines tender sweet spring peas with delicate star-shaped pasta to make a really lightly dressed, healthy and refreshing salad with a great combination of... - 100.488