- » Green Pea Lettuce
Green Pea Lettuce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of green pea lettuce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for green pea lettuce recipes.
Lettuce And Green Pea
1 In a 4-quart kettle, add shredded lettuce along with peas, green onion and chicken broth.
2 Cook over medium heat and bring to a boil.
3 Lower the heat and simmer, covered for 10 minutes or until the lettuce is soft.
4 Fit the blender... - 45.0418
Green Pea, Lettuce And Onion Pate
1. In a large saucepan, put in the peas, lettuce and onions
2. Add enough water to cover the vegetables
3. Cook for 20 minutes or till the vegetables are tender
4. Drain the vegetables and set the cooking liquid aside
5. Reheat the... - 42.7147
Fresh Green Pea And Lettuce Soup
Melt the butter in a large saucepan and add the peas, lettuce, salt, pepper and sugar.
Cover and cook gently for 5 minutes, shaking the pan.
Add the water and cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove the pan from the heat and either blend the soup... - 34.5298
You May Also Like!
Green Peas Bonne Femme
This Green Peas Bonne Femme is on of the best Green Peas dishes that I've ever known ! This Green Peas Bonne Femme is a dish that you must try ! Tell me if you've enjoyed it ! Your suggestions are welcome ! - 36.1615
Lettuce And Green Peas
1) Wash lettuce leaves thoroughly.
2) Shell peas.
3) Cut butter into small pieces.
4) Using half lettuce leaves line the base of heavy saucepan.
5) Add peas and mint on lettuce leaves.
6) Add cubes of butter and add sugar.
7) Sprinkle... - 37.4704
Green Onions Peas And Lettuce
1) With a knife, trim the top if the onions. Keep aside.
2) In a medium size saucepan, add onions and barely cover with boiling water.
3) Cook covered for 5 minutes.
4) Without stirring, add peas and salt and cook covered for 10 minutes.
5) Add... - 36.0113
Green Peas With Lettuce
1. In a skillet heat vegetable oil and fry bacon until brown.
2. Add peas, onions, lettuce, water, salt, pepper, and sugar.
3. Cook covered for 10 to 15 minutes.
4. Drain remaining liquid when peas are cooked.
5. Sprinkle parsley before... - 38.5919
Green Peas And Lettuce
1) Take out the heart of lettuce.
2) Fill the hollow with peas.
3) Tie the leaves. In 1 inch of boiling water place with head side up, cover and steam for 30 minutes.
4) Sprinkle salt and pepper op top.
5) Serve with cream. - 30.531
Green Peas With Lettuce
Shell peas if fresh, defrost if frozen.
In a nonstick skillet, heat margarine over medium-high heat.
Saute onion until transparent, 2 to 3 minutes.
Add peas, salt, pepper and stock.
Cover and cook 1 minute.
Top peas with lettuce.
Cover tightly and cook over... - 40.394
Peas With Lettuce
Take 1 lb.
shelled green peas and put them in a pan with a firm lettuce heart, cut in half, 1 good tblspn, butter, 1 tblspn, chopped onion, 1 teaspn.
sugar, 1 teaspn.
each chopped mint and finely chopped parsley.
Cook over a low heat, or over boiling water,... - 29.7111
Peas And Lettuce
Heat the butter in a heavy saucepan which has a tight cover.
Add the green onions and the shredded lettuce.
Stir to coat the greens with the butter.
Add all the other ingredients except the parsley.
Cover tightly and simmer over low heat for 5 to 10 minutes... - 37.6224
Peas And Lettuce Saute
1) In a 9-inch skillet, heat butter until melted.
2) To this, add celery.
3) Over medium-high heat, saute for 1 minute, until soft.
4) Now, add the peas and onions and mix well.
5) Over low heat, simmer covered for 2 minutes, or until heated... - 44.1094
Buttered New Peas And Lettuce
Line a 2-quart saucepan with the lettuce leaves.
Add the peas.
Sprinkle on the green onions and add butter, stock, and sugar.
Cover and cook gently for 20-30 minutes until the peas are tender.
Add the salt.
Stir in lightly.
Remove from heat and cover again... - 39.34