- » Green Pea Coriander
Green Pea Coriander Recipes
Enjoy our collection of green pea coriander recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for green pea coriander recipes.
Black Eyed Beans Peas With Mushrooms And Coriander Cilantro
Put the butter in a dish and cook for 45 seconds. Add the onion and garlic and cook, covered, for 3 minutes.
Add the black-eyed beans (peas), tomatoes and ginger and cook, covered, for 4 - 5 minutes until heated through, stirring once.
Season to taste with... - 30.4673
Green Pea Pankis
Green pea pankis are pancake like preparation made with rice and lentil flour along with green peas. Flavored with cumin and coriander and moistened with curd, the green pea pankis are coked on a griddle between banana leaves and best served hot with green... - 47.3466
Green Peas Balls
1. Steam the peas in a pressure cooker for 3-5 minutes.
2. Make a fine paste of ginger and garlic.
3. Add the ginger garlic paste, salt, finely cut green chillies, cumin seeds, coriander leaves to the peas.
4. Slightly mash the mix.
5. Now add the corn flour... - 33.9452
Green Peas Pulav
Pulav is a flavorful well-seasoned rice preparation common in most regions across India. Here is a recipe by chef Madhura to make Peas Pulav in simple steps with a green peas, a few simple Indian seasonings and basmati rice. Ideal to please special guests! - 118.711
Chicken Coconut And Green Peas Soup
1)Slice the chicken and marinate in a mixture containing garlic, soya sauce, turmeric and fish oil for 3 to 4 hours.
2)Chop finely garlic, ginger and coriander. Cut sallet and lemon grass into 4 pieces each.
3)In a sauce pan, heat oil... - 45.5468
Rice And Peas In Green Spices
Wash the rice at least twice, drain off the water and set the rice aside in a bowl.
Heat the ghee in a medium-sized saucepan, add the spring onions and fry for about 2 minutes before adding the ginger, garlic, white cumin seeds, green cardamoms, green... - 42.8621
Green Beans, Peas & Corn With Coconut (grated)
A delicious accompaniment to almost any Indian meal, this Kerala classic can be prepared with French beans, stringless beans, the oriental asparagus bean known as lobhia. Use coconut oil, if you wish, to be authentic. - 34.3731
Raw Papaya Salan With Green Peas
Peel the papaya and cut the flesh into 1/2" cubes. Soak them in water for 20 minutes. Drain in a sieve.
Place 3 tablespoons of oil in a vessel. Heat over a medium flame. When hot, add the curry sprigs and 5-spice leaf. When they heat, add ground onions and... - 35.892
Easy Green Pea Soup
Green Pea Soup must be tried by vegetarians. Green Pea Soup is an easy to prepare Soup. Green Pea Soup has a nice taste. - 43.8818
Coriander Spiced Vegetables
1 Slice the onions thinly. Finely chop the garlic. Halve, seed and finely chop the chillies. Peel and finely chop the ginger. Peel the potatoes. Trim the rest of the vegetables and cut into even-sized chunks.
2 Crush the coriander and cumin seeds in a clean... - 34.6752
Cauliflower And Coriander Soup
1.Take a bowl, put barley and yellow split peas in it.
2.Add enough hot water to cover the peas and leave for an hour.
3.Drain, once done.
4.In a large saucepan, heat oil and fry onions in it until tender.
5.Stir in ginger, turmeric,... - 50.1144
Green Beans And Peas Stir Fry
I have to agree with Manjula, 'coz this is a very healthy side dish. This Green Beans and Peas dish is made with mild spices, and it nicely compliments kadhi or any dal. If you are a vegan or a vegetarian, then you would love it. Ok, you would love it even... - 116.397
Green Peas Dhokla
Green peas dhokla, easy and delicious dhoklas that are made nutritious by the addition of green peas, which are full of fibre and also impart a nice green colour. Besan is a versatile ingredient that is used to make most farsaans. Citric acid crystals are... - 0
Golden Green Peas And Potatoes
This recipe is an interesting combination of potatoes and green peas. It is savory with gravy and usually served with rotis. It can be enjoyed with hot steaming rice also. - 0
Sauteed Green Peas
1. Heat oil in the pan and add the mustard and cumin seeds. As they splutter, add the onion, green chilies and curry leaves. Saute for about 3 minutes. Add salt and turmeric powder and mix well.
2. Add the peas when the onions turn translucent (do not... - 0
Indian Green Peas Masala
A very simple and easy curry. Green Peas cooked in simple onion, coconut gravy. Gets ready in just 15 minutes and yet taste superb. Great to cook when you run out of time, vegetables or when guests give sudden visit. - 114.113
Desi Hara Bhara Kebab
Hara Bhara Kebab, are a regular snack at Indian functions and occasions. In a land of pure vegetarians, this dish is a beautiful way of making kebabs using fresh green vegetables. An outstanding dish, savoured by majority of people in north India. - 46.4064
Yummy Green Peas Mint Pulao
1. Wash the rice and keep aside.
2. Grind mint leaves, about 5 green chilies and 3/4th of the fresh coriander, along with a little salt, into a fine paste.
3. Heat oil in a pot and add the whole spices such as cinnamon, cardamom and... - 0
Green Peas Pulao
keep cooker on gas put oil when it is heated add cinamon,cloves,jeera fry for a sec.then add chopped onion,green chillies, ginger garlic paste,fry till raw smell goes.then add peas and rice stir it nicely.then add 2 1/2 cup water and 1/2 cup milk ,salt and... - 20.2808
Green Peas Tofu/paneer Masala
1. In a hot pan, heat the oil, butter, green chilies, garlic and stir well.
2. Add in the ground onion, turmeric powder, madras curry powder, coriander powder and mix well.
3. Add in the sliced onion, chopped tomato and stir fry on medium high heat.
4.... - 80.1021
Fresh Green Pizza
Take water in a large mixing bowl, sprinkle sugar and yeast and keep covered for 15 minutes.
Put salt, oil and flour to water and knead to a soft dough with hands.
Cover the dough with wet cloth and keep in a warm place for an hour.
Knead the dough again with... - 47.3929
Chickpea Stew With Greens And Spices
1. Place the greens in a steamer, cover and steam over boiling water until wilted, about 5 minutes. When the greens are cool enough to handle, coarsely chop them and set aside.
2. Place the chickpeas in a medium bowl and add water to cover. Rub the beans... - 37.8823
Couscous And Chickpeas Salad
Salad lovers will find this salad amazing and unique. The key ingredient of the salad is couscous. You can watch the video as the chef explains the recipe in detail. - 100.581
Green And Healthy Hara Bhara Kabab
These are green, tasty bites that is full of flavor and health. It has spinach and peas. Usually served as appetizers they can also be relished as snacks. - 0
Cauliflower Peas Shaak - Sabji - Gobi Matar Sabji
Those fond of Indian cuisine will really like this dish. The vegetable is made in gujarati style. You can serve it with hot roti or rice. Chef Bhavna explains the recipe so well. Do watch the video for the easy recipe by the chef itself. - 84.2282
Spicy Black Eyed Peas
1) In a small bowl, prepare the raw seasoning by combining all the ingredients. Place aside.
2) In a medium saucepan, add oil to heat over moderately high heat, for cooking the peas.
3) Add cumin seeds in hot oil and cook for 10... - 46.363
Peas Or Matar Paratha Filling
1 Shell the peas.
2 In a pan, add water and salt.
3 Cover and simmer on a low heat until soft.
4 Drain well.
5 In a grinder jar, add the peas with other ground spices, coriander and chillies.
6 Grind to form a smooth... - 42.3827
Peas And Cheese
Heat the ghee and lightly fry the onions.
Add the water from the tin of peas, green chillies, coriander and turmeric powders, and ginger.
Cover, and cook on a low fire for about ten minutes.
Add the peas and tomato sauce.
Bring to the boil and remove from the... - 39.903
Spicy Peas And Spinach
1) Rinse the peas thoroughly under cold running water.
2) In a mixing bowl, soak the peas in cold water for 2 hours, then drain them well and keep aside.
3) In a large saucepan, saute the onion, spices and garlic in heated oil for 2-3... - 43.1919
Blue Ribbon Split Pea Soup
GETTING READY 1) Coarsly chop the carrots, celery and onion. 2) Shred the cabbage, mince the garlic and parsley. MAKING ... - 36.8014
Potato Pepper And Pea Curry
Potato Pepper And Pea Curry is easy to make recipe. Potato Pepper And Pea Curry gets its taste from potatoes and peas mixed with chili powder and flavored by pepper. Potato Pepper And Pea Curry is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 45.8668
Tuvar Lilva Kachori - Stuffed Pigeon Peas Balls
1. For the dough: In a bowl with water, add oil and stirring vigorously combine it well with the water. Set it aside for half an hour.
2. In another mixing bowl, add and combine the flour with besan and salt. Knead it into a dough using... - 0
Peas stuffed paratha which your family is definitely going to love. - 0
Kabuli Matar Dry Peas
1. Wash and soak peas overnight, preferably with a pinch of soda.
2. Cook in the same water till soft.
3. Mash roughly, add lime juice, salt, finely chopped green chillies, coriander leaves and ginger, chilli powder, garam masala powder and cumin powder. Mix... - 35.08
Tomatoes With Roasted Split Chick Peas
This one gets done practically before you can say tomato salad.
Roasted split chick peas are also known as puthana in Marathi, puttu kadalai in Tamil or dalia in Hindi.
Dry grind the roasted split chick peas along with the green chillie coarsely.
Mix this... - 27.6621
Black Eyed Pea Soup
1) In a pot, place the peas with fresh water and cook for 1 hour.
2) In a non-stick pan, heat butter and saute onion, carrots, ham, celery, and garlic until softened.
3) Stream in the wine.
4) Stir in peas, salt, pepper, coriander, and stock.
5) Reduce... - 46.3014
Dutch Split Pea Soup
In a 2 1/2-quart casserole, combine the water, split peas, garlic, and bay leaf.
Microwave on high for 30 minutes (do not stir during this time).
Remove and discard the bay leaf.
Transfer the mixture to a blender.
Process on medium speed until smooth,... - 45.6805
Spinach And Split Pea Soup
1. Wash and drain the split peas.
2. In a saucepan, cover the split peas with 2 cups of water and allow to soak for a minimum of 1/2 an hour.
3. Add additional 2 ½ cups water to the soaked split peas and place the saucepan on a medium... - 48.6474
Boil the potatoes, peel and cut into small pieces.
Heat the ghee, add potatoes, spices, chopped coriander, peas and salt and cook for two minutes, cool, then fill in the samosas. - 29.075
Potatoes With Peas
Mix the tomato puree, ground coriander, chilli powder, garam masala, garlic, turmeric, salt and lemon juice together in a bowl and set aside.
Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the onions and fry until golden brown.
Pour the tomato puree and spice mixture into... - 42.7042
This Peas Paratha is just awesome with boiled peas stuffing! A very filling and healthy breakfast or brunch choice to make. Also, this Peas Paratha is great to be served as main dish for dinner. Give it a try, it is easy! - 52.2792
The Meiners Gingered Carrots And Peas
Place ginger and water in blender; blend until smooth.
Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
Stir in mustard and fenugreek seeds; when seeds begin to pop, carefully stir in ginger mixture and turmeric.
Saute- for about 2 minutes, stirring... - 38.201
Pea And Sweet Corn Pulao
Wash the rice, drain and set aside.
Heat the ghee in a heavy-based saucepan, add the cumin seeds, black peppercorns, cloves, cardamoms and cinnamon and fry for about 30-40 seconds before adding the onion.
Continue frying until the onion is golden brown.
Add... - 44.9311
Indian Style Split Pea Soup
Place ham hock in a deep pan and cover with the 2 quarts water.
Bring to a boil and simmer 10 minutes.
Drain and save liquid.
Add peas, onion, and liquid to ham hock.
Cover and simmer until peas are soft, about 1 1/2 hours.
Remove ham hock, discard... - 40.7304
Indian Pea Pulao
Pulao recipe can be adopted to suit individual preferences and here is one using peas. Chef Aarsi shows how to make Peas Pulao in the video using green peas and some common Asian seasonings. Good to serve with chutney or a raita! - 117.684
Prawn And Peas Mix
1) Coat salt and turmeric on the prawns and leave for 30 minutes.
2) Make ginger, garlic and chili paste. Coat prawns with this paste.
3) In a wok, heat oil and fry together onions and prawns until golden brown.
4) Then, add all the... - 43.2658
Homemade Onion Peas Pulao
Expecting guests at home and wondering how to 'wow' them? Simple, just include this flavored rice recipe in your spread and treat them to a meal they are like to remember for long. Very easy to make, onion peas pulao melds different textures and taste... - 108.513
Tomato Curry With Kasuri Methi And Peas
Chop onions and tomatoes very finely
In a kadai or sauce pan heat oil and add onions
Add green peas and fry
Saute onions till golden brown
Optional: You can add 1 tsp ginger garlic paste and fry for 10 sec
Add powders and tomatoes.
When oil starts to... - 45.8044
Heat the oil and butter in a medium-sized saucepan.
Add the onion, black cardamoms, whole cloves, black cumin seeds and black peppercorns and fry until the onions are golden brown.
Add the ginger, garlic, bay leaves and cinnamon sticks.
Meanwhile, whisk the... - 46.6687
Rice With Fried Potatoes And Peas
1. Wash the rice until the water runs clear and set aside in a bowl of water to soak.
2. Heat the ghee in a heavy-based saucepan and fry the cardamoms, peppercorns and black cumin seeds for about 30-40 seconds, then add the onions and fry until soft golden... - 38.4416
Potato And Pea Korma
First, dry-roast the poppy seeds and sesame seeds.
When cool, place the seeds in a spice grinder and grind to a powder.
Remove from the grinder and place in a bowl.
Add the yogurt, garam masala, ginger, ground coriander, garlic, chilli powder, salt, lemon... - 46.5814
Pork With Peas
1. Keep pork inside a wrapper and freeze for about 1 hour until just frozen.
2. Trim away all remaining fat from the meat.
3. Cut the pork diagonally into 5 mm thick slices.
4. Cut the slices into thin strips.
5. Heat a wok or deep frying pan... - 49.0481
Green Teas Gungra
1. Shell the green peas.
2. Peel and cut potatoes and sweet potatoes into small cubes.
3. Chop coriander leaves and green chillies. In 1 tbsp. oil, saute green peas. Add potatoes, sweet potatoes, onions, green chillies, dry spices and coriander leaves.
4. Add... - 45.2052
Dhokli - Spiced Dumplings With Black Eyed Peas
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine together the milo flour, wheat flour, chickpea flour, salt and olive oil. Gradually pour in the water to form a dough. Cover and set aside.
2. In a pot on medium high, heat the oil, add mustard seeds,... - 132.483
Peas And Cheese(with Garlic And Onion)
The combination of matar or peas and paneer or cottage cheese is popular in North India in the form of a spicy stew. Check out how Madhura showing how to make Matar Paneer with spices as well as onion and garlic. Good with rotis and naan! - 118.51
Peas Skin Curry
Normally we remove the green pea pods from the skin and term it useless. No body knows that the skin too can be converted to a dish. If you really want to try then go for the ingredients.................. - 48.5875
Chickpea & Capsicum (pepper) Salad
1. Heat oil in a large frying pan. Add red, green and yellow capsicums (peppers), garlic and spring onions and cook over a medium heat, stirring constantly, for 5 minutes or until capsicums (peppers) are soft. Remove pan from heat and set aside to cool.
2.... - 35.8869
Pachai Pattani Kurma
This is one flavorful kurma you can make as a side dish for chapati. Green peas are extremely rich in vitamin C and dietary fiber. They also contain vitamin A and vitamin B6 in good amounts. - 0
Toovar Nl Dar ( Pigeon Peas )
1. Chop the onions finely and fry in a heavy bottomed vessel in three tablespoons ghee. When golden brown add the ground masala, turmeric masala and fry for three minutes, then add tomatoes, green chillies and coriander.
2. Peel and chop the potatoes into... - 28.1977
Chicken & Black Eye Beans Peas
1. Put the beans into a Balti pan, wok or saucepan with the salt, onions, garlic, turmeric and cumin. Cover with water, bring to the boil and cook for 15 minutes.
2. Add the chicken and green (bell) pepper to the pan and bring to the boil. Lower the heat and... - 33.9497
Whole Chick Peas In Tamarind Sauce
Cook the whole chick pea sprouts with adequate water for 10 15 minutes till they turn soft.
Leave to cool.
Meanwhile grind the onion, ginger, garlic and green chillie to a paste.
Extract tamarind juice From the soaked tamarind.
Heat the oil in a thick... - 44.3107
Chicken And Peas Curry
1) Make a paste of ginger, garlic and chillies.
2) Mix it with curd and spices, add some salt and marinate the chicken. Keep it aside for atleast 30 minutes.
3) Take a wok and heat ghee. Fry onions until golden brown.
4) Add chicken and... - 45.2505
Pigeon Pea Soup
Brown pork in oil in deep kettle for about 10 minutes.
Add ham, water, tomato sauce, onion, peppers, tomato, garlic, coriander, and pigeon peas.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes; add rice and salt.
Cover; cook over low heat for 25... - 37.529
Curried Mushroom With Peas
Heat the butter / ghee / oil in a heavy-bottomed pan on medium level and lightly fry the cinnamon, cloves, mace (optional) and the cardamoms. Add the chopped onions and fry for about 4 minutes or till they are golden brown.
Add the ginger-garlic and fry... - 36.5027
Barbecued Skewered Halibut With Red Peppers And Snow Peas
Cut fish into 1-in/2.5 cm cubes; place in a single layer in a shallow dish.
Sprinkle with lime juice, oil and coriander; cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to 4 hours, turning once or twice.
Seed and cut red pepper into 1-in/2.5 cm... - 33.4979
Split Pea And Cauliflower Soup
1 ln a large heavy saucepan, heat the oil over moderately low heat. Add the onion and celery, cover, and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes. Add the garlic, ginger, cumin, coriander, red pepper flakes, and turmeric and cook, stirring, 1 minute more.
2... - 35.3985
Mushroom And Peas Curry
Mushrooms is healthy addition to salads and curries, so why not try a curry which has mushroom as the main ingredient. Chef Manjula has a spicy mushroom and peas curry for all those who love mushrooms. She prepares the dish with ingredients that can be found... - 119.181
Ragda Patties (potato Patties Dipped In Peas Curry)
Want a break from the regular meal and feel like eating something hot and chatpatta like the Mumbai style chaat that you get on the streets and fast food joints? Try this recipe of homemade Ragada pattice, one of the most popular treats from the family of... - 119.051
Spanish Style Chick Peas
Drain the chick peas, place in a pan and cover with fresh water.
Add 1 tablespoon of the olive oil.
Bring to the boil, half cover and simmer for about 1 -1 1/2 hours, until the chick peas are tender.
Drain and set aside.
Heat the remaining oil in a heavy... - 40.916
Spiced Lentils And Peas With Brown Rice
1. Bring 1 1/2 cups of water to a boil in a medium-size saucepan. Stir in the rice, reduce the heat to low, cover and cook 40 minutes, or until the water is completely absorbed. Remove the pan from the heat and set aside.
2. Combine the stock, onion and... - 34.3029
Indian Cabbage And Peas Saute
Are you looking for some easy to make Indian recipes? This recipe may prove helpful. . Watch the chef share this easy to make and yummy Indian Cabbage and Peas Saute recipe. Do not miss out on this one. - 89.3256
Chick-peas With Vegetables And Couscous
Heat water or broth in a skillet over medium heat.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
Add bell peppers, cook and stir for 5 minutes more.
Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Add the potatoes,... - 48.9427
Spice Crusted Tuna With Thai Snow Pea Salad
1. Light a grill. Brush the tuna steaks with vegetable oil and season with salt. Mix the coriander seeds with the cracked peppercorns and press them onto both sides of the tuna steaks.
2. In a bowl, combine the 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil with the lime... - 34.4142
Peas And Paneer Pulao
Whisk Lhe yogurt and cream together and add the garam masala, garlic, turmeric, chilli powder, black cumin seeds, crushed cardamom seeds, ginger and salt.
Mix thoroughly and set aside.
Heat the ghee or butter in a saucepan, add the cloves, bay leaves and... - 46.1638
Cumin And Chick Pea Baked Potatoes
1. Scrub & clean the potatoes thoroughly, pat dry and pierce the potato with a skewer evenly on the skin.
2. In a pre-heated oven shelf place the pierced potatoes and bake for about an hour or until tender.
3. Remove the cooked... - 35.7268
Potato Peas Curry
Potatoes are popular in Indian cuisine often cooked with spices alone or with other vegetables. Watch Madhura showing how to make an easy Aloo Matar or Potato Peas Curry in typical Indian style particularly Maharashtrian. Enjoy this curry with rotis or rice! - 119.273
Bill Clifford's Keema With Peas
Bill Clifford's Keema With Peas is a delicious dish that guarantees a sumptuous meal. This dish is always in demand at home especially for the yearly family get together. Trust me, you will love this Bill Clifford's Keema With Peas recipe! - 28.6521
Carrots And Peas With Ginger And Chinese Parsley
Put the ginger in blender with 3 tablespoons of water and blend until smooth (about one minute).
Peel the carrots and slice them into rounds about 1/8 inch thick.
Heat the oil in a 10-12-inch skillet over medium heat.
When very hot, add the mustard and... - 45.8269
Potatoes Peas / Aloo Matar Sabji
Demonstrating how to make Dry Aloo Matar Sabji i.e. Potatoes and Green Peas fry using simple Indian spices. Great side dish with lentils and other curry dishes. Enjoy it in a wrap or with Roti. - 0
Vegetarian Keema With Peas
This recipe is very similar to the keema and peas curry, but just that it is vegan. The use of soya granules gives it the texture of meat and taste very good. It is best served with rotis but it goes well with hot rice as well. - 0
Spiced Potatoes With Peas And Kale
How about an Indian-style potato dish? In this video, Sapna combines potatoes, peas and kale and prepares a very Indian-style dish flavored with loads of spices! This dish is super simple and does not take much time. Watch how Sapna prepares this and then try... - 123.401
Dry Soya Peas
Dry Soya Peas Recipe is a low calorie Indian recipe. - 0
Peas In A Mushroom Potato Ring
1. Boil 4 cups water with 2 tsp salt and turmeric or curry powder. Add potato slices. Boil. Cook uncovered for 3 minutes. Drain. Keep in the strainer to drain water.
2. For the pea layer, heat 2 tbsp butter in a pan. Add the ginger and onion rings and saute... - 33.9463
Method: Open the cooker and put on the gas first. Add desi ghee. Put Jeera. Then add the onions, garlic and ginger.
When it turns reddish in color, add the tomato and leave it for 10 minutes on low flame.
Now beside this take 1/2 bowl of curd and put haldi,... - 44.1118
Dry Peas Curry
1. Pressure cook peas and potatoes upto 3 whistles.
2. Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds.
3. When they splutter, add onions and fry till golden brown.
4. Add ginger garlic paste and saute for few seconds.
5. Now add red chilli powder, coriander powder,... - 53.3905
Meatballs And Chick Pea Curry
Here is a recipe that is traditional with a twist? This Meatballs and chick pea curry is a diversion from the traditional kofta curry, this recipe is sure to be devoured by your family and friends alike. Watch this video for a step-by-step demonstration. - 115.357
1. Boil fresh green muttar (peas) in minimal water.
2. Grind to paste green chillies and jeera (cumin seeds).
3. Mix thoroughly boiled peas, salt, sugar, lemon juice, chopped coriander and half of chilly-jeera paste.
1. Peel the boiled... - 41.7232
Green Bean Stew
String the beans.
Slice down the centre or leave whole.
Lightly brown the meat, bones and onions in the ghee, using the pot in which the stew is to be cooked.
Mix in the beans and fry for a few minutes.
Add the salt, pepper and mixed spices, then pour in the... - 42.669
Hari Matar Ki Sabji
1)In a pan, heat ghee and sauté garlic until golden.
2)Then, add peas, green chili and salt. Stir.
3)Cover the pan and let it cook on medium heat for 10-15 minutes. Stirring frequently.
4)When the peas are dry add lemon juice and sprinkle with... - 40.562
Sprouted Chana Bhaji
1. Boil sprouted gram in just enough water to cook it.
2. When half cooked add chilli powder, turmeric, and garam masala.
3. When gram is cooked and no water remains, add salt.
4. Chop onions finely and slice green chillies.
5. In a big pan heat fat. Add... - 39.0854