- » Green Parsley
Green Parsley Recipes
Enjoy our collection of green parsley recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for green parsley recipes.
Green Rice With Parsley
Cook rice until tender, adding parsley during the last 5 minutes of cooking.
Drain well and keep hot.
Saute green pepper in butter until tender.
Add green pepper, grated onion, and salt to rice.
Reheat slightly until piping hot, if necessary. - 29.0799
Parsley And Green Onion Stuffed Bread
Split loaves lengthwise but do not cut through both sides of the bread.
Leave one side as a "hinge."
Melt butter and stir in parsley and onion.
Spoon the mixture into the center of split loaves.
Wrap each loaf in heavy-duty aluminum foil and place over hot... - 34.4422
Parsley, Celery And Green Pea Soup
Wash the peas and soak them either overnight in cold water or in hot water for 1 hour.
Drain them and set to one side.
In a large saucepan, melt the butter and saute the onion for 3-4 minutes, then add the celery and carrots and cook over a medium heat until... - 38.8558
Parsley And Pepper Rice
In a large mixing bowl, beat together the eggs and butter or margarine.
Add the remaining ingredients, seasoning to taste with salt and pepper.
Transfer to a lightly greased 2quart casserole.
Bake in a 350Â° F.
Oven for 45 minutes or until firm. - 33.6007
Grilled Endive With Parsley And Green Peppercorns
1. Start bypreparing a charcoal, wood, or gas grill or perheat the broiler
2. In a bowl, combine the endive, olive oil, and garlic together, and season with salt and pepper, now mix these ingredeints properly and allow the ingredeints... - 45.6426
Red And Green Peppers In Olive Oil, Garlic, And Parsley
Char the peppers under the broiler or on the stovetop, until black.
Put them in a paper bag in the still hot but turned-off oven and turn the bag repeatedly for 5 minutes.
Take the peppers out of the bag and peel the skin off under cold running water.
Seed... - 33.9351
Linguine With Frenched Green Beans And Parsley Pesto
1. Cook the green beans in boiling salted water until tender. They should yield easily under the pressure of your teeth. Drain in a colander and set aside next to the sink to await the pasta.
2. Bring a large pot of water to a boil for the pasta.
3. Whirl the... - 35.2659
Fettuccine With Green Peas Parsley
Bring large pot of salted water to boil; add fettuccine and cook until tender but firm.
Stir in peas and remove from heat; let stand a few minutes.
Stir in butter, dream, chopped parsley, and salt and pepper to taste. - 29.9692
Watermelon Romaine And Parsley Green Smoothie
This Watermelon Romaine and Parsley Green Smoothie is a rare combination. Try it out after watching this video, and you might find it really good. This drink is full of vital nutrients and the watermelon combines well with the parsley. - 100.445
Parsley Risi E Bisi
€¢ Place the bacon in an 8-cup (2 L) microwave-safe dish.
€¢ Microwave 1 minute at HIGH.
€¢ Add the green onions and the butter. Microwave 2 minutes at MEDIUM-HIGH. Stir well.
€¢ Add the vegetable oil and the rice. Stir until the whole is well... - 36.034
Tropical Green Goodness Smoothie
1. Wash and clean the parsley, chop the mango, set aside.
2. In a high speed blender, blend water, parsley, mango and pineapple.
3. Blend until you get a smoothie consistency.
4. Serve the tropical green smoothie immediately. - 0
Sweet Vegetable And Parsley Anti Aging Smoothie
Want an easy recipe for a green smoothie that tastes nice and is very healthy? Then watch this video and get a recipe for a 100% vegan smoothie that will do wonders for your skin! - 81.6687
Chicken Paillard With Lemon Parsley Butter And Seared Red Chard
1. Rinse the chicken breast in clean water and pat dry.
2. Place each breast flat on a chopping block.
3. With your knife parallel to the chopping block, slice the breast in half through the middle to make it half as thick.
4. Place each slice between 2... - 42.8428
Dijon Parsley Potatoes
Clean the potatoes and cut each into 1/4 inch thick cubes.
Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
Place the potatoes in the grilland; lightly coat with Dijon mustard.
Sprinkle with the green onions, parsley and pepper.
Grill for about... - 29.3195
Parsley Carrot Apple Combo
Jay Kordich The Father of Juicing talks about the power of greens and demonstrates making a great green combo, parsley, carrot, celery, apple. - 96.9808
Dijon Parsley Potatoes
1 Clean the potatoes well.
2 Cut them into cubes, about 1/4th inch thick.
3 Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
4 In the grill, place the potatoes and coat with Dijon mustard.
5 Sprinkle some green onions,... - 38.9828
Deep Fried Parsley
Cut off the parsley stalks, leaving only the leaves.
Heat the oil to 375°F (100°C) and lower the parsley into the oil in a frying basket.
The oil will hiss and bubble vigorously for 1 to 2 minutes.
As soon as the hissing stops, remove the basket.
The... - 23.0484
Cracked Wheat And Parsley Salad
Cover cracked wheat with cold water; let stand 30 minutes.
Drain; press out as much water as possible.
Place wheat, parsley, tomatoes, green onions and mint in glass or plastic bowl.
Mix remaining ingredients; pour over wheat mixture.
Cover and... - 37.2889
Tortilla Eggs With Parsley And Chile
Whisk the eggs with the parsley, chile, and salt and pepper to taste.
Melt the butter in a small frying pan over low heat.
When hot, pour in the egg mixture.
Cook the mixture, rather like a Spanish tortilla, for 5 minutes, until it is as firm as you... - 28.5975
Chicken Gumbo With Parsley
In a medium-size saucepan, bring water to a boil.
Drop in the greens, spinach, and parsley tied together with the bay leaf.
Reduce heat to low and cook, partially covered, for 1 hour or until greens are tender.
Discard bay leaf and parsley and strain the... - 41.659
Traditional Parsley Sauce
Scald the parsley in the milk and soup with the pinch of mace.
Melt the butter, add the flour, and cook for 1 minute.
Strain the boiling liquid, add gradually to the flour and butter mixture to make a smooth sauce.
Cook for 10 minutes.
Chop the scalded... - 35.9568
Parsley Rice Casserole
Combine yogurt and flour in a large bowl; stir until smooth.
Add cottage cheese and next 4 ingredients, stirring well.
Stir in rice, Cheddar cheese, green onions, 3 tablespoons parsley, and cilantro.
Spoon mixture into a 2-quart baking dish coated with... - 36.9635
Steamed Salmon With Parsley Butter
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Top each steak with a lemon or lime slice; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Pour boiling water into wok to reach 1/2 inch below steamer rack.
Place fish on steamer rack.
Cover wok and steam for 10 to 12 minutes or till fish flakes easily... - 33.2449
Parsley Stuffed Potatoes
Scrub and brush potatoes with oil, and bake until just done.
Slit the skin and scoop out the centre into a large bowl.
Mash thoroughly, add chopped onion or spring onion, using the green tops as well, as chopped parsley.
Refill the shell and, arrange in... - 24.1221
Glazed Sea Scallops With Lemon Parsley Quinoa
Seafood with citrus and tangy flavors simply slide down the taste buds and here is one such recipe. Check out chef Mike cooking sea scallops with citrus glaze and serving them along with Lemon Parsley sauce. No better compliments to each other! - 103.048
Saute onions in hot oil in a large skillet until tender.
Add remaining ingredients; cover and simmer 20 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender. - 23.3697
The parsley sauce is prepared with plain yogurt and chopped parsley. Combined together with vinegar and salt to taste, the parsley sauce is a chilled sauce and can be served over salad greens, meat, fish or spaghetti. - 25.1461
Cover garlic cloves with water in a saucepan; heat to boiling and drain.
Repeat 2 more times.
Add remaining ingredients, except brown bouquet sauce, to garlic in saucepan; simmer, covered, 15 minutes.
Puree all ingredients and brown bouquet sauce in a food... - 32.8958
The sprigs should be young and fresh and with a little stalk attached.
They should be bone dry, otherwise they will make an unmerciful splash in the hot fat.
Put them in a wire basket and lower gently into the smoking fat.
They make a frightful noise when... - 27.0418
Parsley Potato Salad
Combine first 6 ingredients; toss lightly.
Blend together remaining ingredients and dash pepper; gently fold into potato mixture.
Pack into 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 2 1/2-inch loaf dish; chill.
Unmold on lettuce-lined plate; trim with additional parsley, if desired. - 35.6584
Wash parsley, spring onions, tomatoes and mint; dry.
Chop parsley, spring onions (including green tops) and mint very finely.
Peel and chop tomatoes and cucumber very finely.
Combine prepared vegetables, bourghol, lemon juice, oil, chilli powder and salt in... - 33.6361
Parsley Potatoes En Casserole
1) Preheat oven at 425°.
1) In a bowl toss all ingredients together.
2) Transfer content to a nonstick baking dish.
3) Cover and bake the potatoes for 45 minutes.
4) Serve hot. - 39.569
Turbot In A Parsley Cloak
Turbot in a Parsley Cloak is an irresistible mouth watering recipe which you would love to serve to your loved ones. Try this Turbot in a Parsley Cloak dish; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this. - 35.3528
Shrimp With Peas And Parsley
Peel and devein the shrimp.
Wash under cold running water.
Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
Place the garlic and ginger in the container of an electric blender, along with 3 tablespoons of water.
Blend at high speed until you have a smooth... - 46.6057
Oyster Parsley Stew
Cook seasonings in oyster liquor.
Heat milk with oleo, but do not boil.
Combine all ingredients.
Simmer until oysters curl around edges.
Serves 2 to 3. - 28.464
Tabooley With Parsley
1. In a large ceramic or glass crock, make a layer of the bulghur. Add the olive oil and lemon juice.
2. Layer the vegetables in the order listed, scallions first and cucumbers last. Sprinkle the vegetable salt over the top.
3. Cover the crock loosely and... - 34.5509
1) In a skillet, add oil and heat.
2) Add in the onions and saute onions till tender.
3) Add in the remaining ingredients and place over a lid and simmer for 20 minutes, till the liquid is absorbed and the rice is tender.
4) Garnish with a... - 36.6106
Shrimp Creole With Parsley Rice
In skillet cook onion, celery, and garlic in shortening till tender but not brown. (Electric skillet 300°.)
Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, and next 5 ingredients.
Reduce heat (220°).
Simmer, uncovered, 45 minutes.
Mix cornstarch with cold water; stir into... - 46.048
Spinach Salad With Sweet Parsley Dressing
1) Use a screw-top jar, to put sugar, vinegar, oil, onion, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and pepper.
2) Cover the lid and shake thoroughly to blend the ingredients.
3) Place inside refrigerator to chill for at least an... - 43.7071
Parsley Cheese Noodles
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Cook the noodles until tender in the boiling salted water; drain.
Combine the noodles with the remaining ingredients and turn the mixture into a one and one half quart casserole.
Bake thirty minutes - 36.4707
Pasta With Cheese And Parsley
Pasta With Cheese And Parsley is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Pasta With... - 35.112
Pomfrets Fillets With Cheese And Parsley
1. Wash the fish fillets, apply salt and pour the lime juice over them and allow to marinate for 12 minutes.
2. Chop the spring onions in thin small rings.
3. Place the fillets in a flat pan and cover with the spring onions, tomatoes and the chopped parsley... - 33.303
French Potato Salad With Onion And Parsley Dressing
Boil the potatoes in their jackets until just pierceable.
Pour cold water over them and peel at once.
Cut them into halves or quarters, sprinkle with 1/2 tea spoon salt and add the white wine.
Let stand for 30 minutes.
Mix the oil, vinegar, pepper, 1 teaspoon... - 46.6943
Parsley Cauliflower Salad
Break cauliflower into floweret-tes, wash and slice them very thin (you will have about 5 cups).
Add celery, onions and parsley and chill well.
Sprinkle a little salt into a wooden salad bowl.
Peel garlic, cut in half and rub bowl with cut sides.
Add... - 35.959
Parsley Almond Sauce
1. In a pan melt butter, brown almonds lightly and add remaining ingredients.
2. Serve hot over fish fillets, cauliflower, green beans or carrots. - 30.9368
Parsley Potato Salad In French Dressing
1) In a bowl, combine the 1/4 cup parsely, green pepper, celery, onions and dill pickle together.
2) Combine half the mixture with the remaining parsely and keep aside.
3) To the other half mixture add the potatoes and celery, toss well to mix.
4) In a... - 49.1568
Parsley Potato Salad With Dressing
Mix 1/4 cup of the parsley with next four ingredients; take out half of mixture and to it add rest of parsley; set aside.
Toss remainder of mixture with potatoes and celery.
Combine mayonnaise, dressing, seasonings; add to salad.
Pack lightly into... - 39.3383
1) In a large skillet, melt butter or margarine. Add in the beef steaks and saute both sides as per the packet directions.
2) Remove the steaks onto a hot plate. Keep warm till serving time.
3) In the same skillet, saute the onions in the pan drippings... - 34.9428
Parsley Carrots With Walnuts
1) In boiling salted water, blanch the carrots for 4-5 minutes.
2) Refresh the carrots, drain thoroughly and keep aside.
MAKING ... - 43.3636
Parsley Crumb Stuffed Mushrooms
1. Clean mushrooms and separate caps and stems. Arrange caps hollow-side-up in single layer in a 10-inch round baking dish. Set aside.
2. Dice mushroom stems finely. Combine with butter and green onion in a 1-quart glass casserole. Microwave, uncovered, at... - 24.8351
Parsley And Shrimp Creole
Cook and stir onion in butter until onion is tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients except shrimp and rice.
Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, about 30 minutes.
Stir in shrimp; heat through. - 30.2117
Lemon Parsley Salmon Steaks
In small bowl, combine steak sauce, parsley, lemon juice, onions, sugar, garlic and pepper.
Place salmon steaks in glass dish; coat with 1/2 cup parsley mixture.
Cover; chill 1 hour, turning occasionally.
Remove steaks from marinade.
Grill for 4 to 6 minutes... - 34.779
Parsley Anchovy Potato Salad
Place potatoes in 1 inch boiling water; cover and cook just until tender when pierced (about 30 minutes).
Drain, cool, peel (if desired), and thinly slice into a salad bowl.
Add parsley, celery, and onion.
In a small bowl, mash together egg, garlic, and... - 41.5713
Salad Dressing With Parsley
Mix all together in large blender container.
Cover and whirl by turning on high speed for a few seconds, switching off several times, until ingredients are well chopped. - 29.4206
Parsley Pinwheels And Ham Bake
Heat oven to 425°.
Mix ham, soup, green pepper, onion, pimiento and mustard; pour into ungreased baking dish, 8 x 8 x 2 inches.
Cut shortening into flour, baking powder and salt with pastry blender until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Stir in just enough... - 41.8174
Place bulgur in a large bowl.
Add enough hot water to cover.
Let sit for approximately 30 minutes.
Drain and squeeze dry.
Place in a large mixing bowl and fluff with a fork.
Add parsley, onions, mint, cucumber, bell pepper, salt and black pepper.
Stir to mix... - 44.3574
Potato And Onion Croquettes With Deep Fried Parsley
1) In a large saucepan of boiling water, cook the potatoes for 15 minutes or until tender.
2) Drain the potatoes and pass through the medium disk of a food mill.
3) In a medium skillet, add butter and melt over moderately high heat.
4) SautÃ© onion... - 45.9597
Stewed Chicken With Parsley Dumplings
1. Pat the chicken dry with paper towels.
2. In a paper bag, shake the chicken vigorously with the flour to coat the pieces evenly.
3. In a heavy 4- to 5-quart casserole or Dutch oven at least 10 inches in diameter, heat the oil over... - 43.8954
Put the parsley into a saucepan with 6 tablespoons water, 1/2 teaspoon of salt and plenty of freshly ground black pepper.
Simmer very gently for 3 minutes to extract lots of green colour.
Add 300 ml/1/2 pint milk and heat to just below boiling point.
Mix the... - 35.107
1) Thoroughly wash the crushed wheat and drain the water.
2) Stand for a while to prepare the vegetables.
3) Chop the parsley bunch.
4) In a bowl, combine chopped parsley, chopped cucumber, tomatoes, onions and mint.
5) Mix well.
6) Add... - 44.9772
In a heavy 10 inch skillet, heat the olive oil over moderately high heat until very hot.
Add the steak and cook, stirring, until no longer pink about 1 minute.
Transfer to a platter.
Add the pepper, green onions, lemon rind, and beef broth, and cook until the... - 29.7947
Rice Salad With Parsley
1 Following the package directions, cook the rice.
2 In a bowl add rice while its still warm and toss with oil and pepper.
3 Allow to cool.
4 Add green pepper, onion, tomato, herbs, and olives.
5 Toss gently and chill.
6 Serve in a... - 42.8872
Onion Parsley Salad
Cut the onions in half, then cut into very thin, long slices.
Sprinkle with the salt and leave at room temperature for about thirty minutes.
With your hand squeeze out all the juice and place the onions into a mixing bowl.
Stir in the chopped parsley.
Season... - 28.3459
Cucumber Parsley Dressing
Blend first 6 ingredients together.
Stir in yogurt.
Serve over green salads or fish salads. - 30.31
Parsley Dill Cauliflower Salad
Combine dressing ingredients and add to vegetables.
Best if refrigerated overnight.
I use my food processor to chop the vegetables. - 32.1684
Carrots And Leeks With Parsley
Scrape carrots and cut diagonally into 1/4-in/5 mm-thick slices.
Clean leeks, discarding tough green parts.
Slice white and tender green parts in half lengthwise; cut crosswise into 1/2-in/l cm-thick slices.
Microwave Method: In microwave-safe dish, combine... - 35.8134
Manhattan Clam Chowder With Parsley
1. In a saucepan, melt the butter over a low flame.
2. Add the onion, celery, green pepper and garlic and sauté for 20 minutes until tender and golden.
3. Tip in potatoes and water and simmer until tender.
4. Stir in tomatoes, clams with juice, herbs... - 46.8537
Fish With Peppers And Parsley
1. To prepare the fish cut block of fish fillets into 4 equal pieces and on a pie plate arrange like spokes in a wheel.
2. Sprinkle fish with red and green pepper strips, onion, wine and basil and microwave covered with waxed paper at High for 5... - 33.1685
Onion Parsley Sauce
1. In a pan melt the butter and cook the onions until translucent.
2. Take it off fire mix the flour, seasonings, parsley and milk.
3. Bring it back on fire and cook until thickened, stirring continuously, about 10 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and... - 36.8895
Parsley Zucchini & Onion Flan
Rinse and seed the green bell pepper and remove the pith.
Cut into thin strips and then dice.
Put the onions and the pepper into a casserole, cover and microwave on HIGH for 6 minutes.
Add the zucchini (courgettes) to the casserole with 3 (2) tablespoons of... - 42.7229
Spinach Stuffed Fish Fillets With Parsley Rice
These Spinach Stuffed Fish Fillets perfectly satiate a famished soul when eate nwith a bowl of warm rice for a meal. Don't miss out on these sole or flounder fillets topped with a fliing bread and spinach mixture seasoned with paprika for your next meal.... - 38.7808
Italian Almond And Parsley Salsa Verde
For those who don't like pine nuts, this version of Salsa Verde is a perfect alternative. This rustic mild and nutty sauce is so versatile that you can use it to toss pasta, top grilled fish and even use it to make delicious creamy soup. Now that is a... - 101.351
Wash the parsley well and place in a kettle with the water.
Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 20 minutes.
Strain and discard the parsley.
Measure the juice, then return to the kettle and boil rapidly until reduced to 3 cups.
Combine 3... - 36.0265
Butterflied Prawns With Garlic, Chilli And Parsley
1. Cut prawns down the back and remove vein.
2. Combine oil, lemon juice, garlic, chilli and parsley in a bowl. Add prawns, mix well, and leave to marinate for 2-3 hours.
3. Heat oil in a large pan, coat prawns with flour, and cook quickly in oil for 2-3... - 34.5244
Parsley Stuffed Peppers
Wash the peppers.
Cut a thin slice from the stem end of each and remove seeds.
Place in a saucepan with boiling water and one and one-half teaspoons of the salt.
Cover and boil five minutes.
Remove from the water and drain.
Saute the garlic and onion in... - 44.6964
Baked Parsley Stuffed Lobster
1. Drop live lobsters into a very large kettle of boiling salted water; cover. Lower heat; simmer 10 minutes or until lobsters turn red. Remove at once with tongs; drain; let cool enough to handle.
2. Place each lobster on its back and cut down middle with... - 27.7241
Lemon Parsley Stuffed Chicken
1. With salt rub chicken cavity and spoon Lemon Parsley Stuffing loosely into cavity.
2. In shallow roasting pan, place chicken, breast side up and wing tips twisted under chicken, brush chicken thoroughly with oil and roast, uncovered, basting... - 40.4022
Grilled Ribeye Steak With Parsley Butter Sauce
1. For sauce, in a small bowl, combine butter, garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper. Mix until smooth and set it aside at room temperature.
2. With paper towel, pat the steak dry. Season it with salt and peppercorn.
3. Place a skillet on... - 102.04
Parsley Pesto Grilled Vegetables & Spinach Fettuccine
Prepare Parsley Pesto; set aside.
Cutting toward stem end, slice each zucchini lengthwise into thin strips, leaving strips attached at stem so they can be fanned out.
Brush cut surfaces of zucchini, eggplants, tomatoes, and onion with some of the pesto.
Place... - 41.8635
Turkey And Pasta With Parsley Sauce
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil for the pasta.
2. While the water is heating, puree the olives and 4 tablespoons of the olive oil in a blender; transfer the puree to a large bowl and add the capers. With scissors, cut the plum tomatoes... - 37.9991
Quick Cioppino With Parsley Toasts
1. In a large skillet, warm 2 teaspoons of the oil over medium-high heat. Add the onion and garlic, and stir-fry until the onion begins to brown, about 5 minutes.
2. Add the remaining 1 teaspoon oil, 1 tablespoon of the butter, the bell pepper and mushrooms,... - 40.6994
Medieval Parsley Bread
In a large bowl, sprinkle yeast over 1/2 cup of warm water. Stir in honey. Let stand 5 minutes.
Add remaining water and 3 cups of flour. Beat with a wooden spoon, about 200 strokes. Cover with a damp cloth and set in a warm place. Let rise until double in... - 40.885
Mediterranean Tabouleh Salad
Would you like to try some Mediterranean-style salad? Here is an excellent video that would equip you to make Mediterranean Tabouleh salad at home. The chef here explains the recipe nicely and updates you with the minute details that are relevant to the... - 105.094
A Lebanese salad which is healthy and easy to make is the tabouleh! Mum in this episode makes her kids make this for Mother's Day . This episode shows you how to make a nice healthy dose of the tabouleh! - 108.739
Quick And Easy Tart And Tangy Tartar Sauce
What better way to give your grilled meats the blue-ribbon flavor than add a dollop of tart-tangy condiment like tartar. Betty’s tartar sauce packs in the right amount of kick and is a surefire winner in all parties, potlucks or even a casual dinner meal... - 105.653
If you are tired of the same old barbecue type sauce, this rustic, raw green sauce could be just what you may be looking for; to go with the summer grilled meats. This needs no electrical equipment and is a perfect no-cook summer sauce. Use the primitive... - 95.9216
Italian Gremolata Dressing
Looking for an easy recipe to make the classic Italian Gremolata dressing? Then watch this video and learn to make the dressing in an easy and hassle free way. - 117.161