- » Green Orange Almond
Green Orange Almond Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Green Orange Almond recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Green Orange Almond recipes.
Almond Orange Salad
Prepare Dressing; reserve.
Mix remaining ingredients in salad bowl.
Toss with Dressing.
Dressing Shake all ingredients in tightly covered container. - 30.8593
Beet, Orange, And Almond Salad
1.Take a small bowl and over this, peel and section orange, reserving the juice.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, put in orange sections, scallion, beets and toss to combine well.
3.To the reserved orange juice, add vinegar, oil and using a wire whisk beat... - 36.7572
Almond Chicken A'la Orange
Cut chicken into bite-size pieces.
Combine soy sauce and cornstarch.
Stir in orange peel, juice, and sherry; set aside.
Spray a wok or large skillet with nonstick coating.
Stir-fry gingerroot in the wok for 15 seconds.
Add pea pods and onions; stir-fry about... - 45.0428
You May Also Like!
Green Salad With Almonds And Orange Dressing
Place first 4 ingredients in a salad bowl; chill.
In a small skillet, sprinkle 3 tablespoons sugar over the almonds and cook over medium heat until almonds are coated and sugar has dissolved.
(They brown quickly; do not burn.) Place in a small bowl and allow... - 34.9439
Garden Salad With Almonds And Oranges
1) In a saucepan, place together almonds and 1/4 cup sugar.
2) Heat the almond mixture, stirring until sugar browns.
3) Remove the pan off the heat.
4) Spread the caramelized almonds on an ungreased cookie sheet and allow to cool.
5) Break the... - 47.5137
Green Salad With Orange Vinaigrette
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Spread almonds on 13-inch Round Baking Stone.
Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until lightly toasted.
Set aside to cool.
In 1-Quart Batter Bowl, combine vinegar, orange juice, honey, orange zest, mustard, salt and pepper with... - 41.749
Dark Green And Orange Salad
1.Mix lettuce, watercress, carrot curls and onions.
2.Fill the nuts in olives and add to salad.
3.Add sprouts and toss well.
4.Serve after drizzling with salad dressing of choice. - 38.3027
Spring Bitter Greens Salad With Sweet Orange Dressing
1. In a bowl, add in baby arugula and watercress.
2. Take the grapefruit, place it above the mixing bowl and peel off the outer skin making sure the inside flesh is still intact.
3. After peeling, make small incisions along each membrane, cut out the... - 125.442
Almond Roast Chicken With Honey Glaze
Combine stuffing mix, almonds and celery in a large bowl.
Place butter and water in a 2 cup glass measuring cup.
Microwave 2 to 3 minutes or until butter melts.
Add chicken liver and microwave 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds or until liver cooks.
Pour over... - 43.5315
Cornish Hens With Mandarin Orange Rice
Thaw Cornish game hens, if frozen.
For stuffing, in a medium skillet cook celery in margarine till tender.
Remove from heat.
Stir in rice, oranges, almonds, onion, orange juice concentrate, and salt.
Rinse Cornish game hens and pat dry.
Lightly... - 43.6943
Roast Capon With Almond Stuffing
1) Preheat oven to 325°F before roasting.
2) Wash the inside and outside of capon under water and dry gently with paper towel after draining well.
3) Season the inside cavities of capon with 1 1/2 teaspoons salt.
4) To prepare stuffing,... - 44.2773