- » Green Onion Steak
Green Onion Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of green onion steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for green onion steak recipes.
Easy Swiss Steak With Onion Soup Mix
Cut steak into serving-size pieces.
Preheat browning skillet 4 1/2 minutes.
Place meat in skillet and microwave 1 minute on each side.
Sprinkle with soup mix.
Add pepper slices and tomatoes.
Heat tomato juice; stir in flour and pour over... - 30.9941
Hamburger Steak With Onions
? Place ground beef, cooked chopped onions, egg, parsley and Worcestershire sauce in food processor; blend 2 to 3 minutes. When meat forms ball, remove and shape into 4 patties.
? Heat oil in large frying pan over medium heat. Add patties and cook 8 to 10... - 36.3033
Broiled Flank Steak With Onion Marmalade
Trim fat from steak.
Combine wine and next 3 ingredients in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Add steak; seal bag, and shake until steak is well coated.
Marinate steak in refrigerator 8 hours, turning bag occasionally.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with... - 42.6809
Steak With Onion Wine Sauce
1) In a 10" skillet, saute the steaks in the 1 tbsp butter and olive oil over a medium-high heat for about 10-12 min until evenly cooked.
2) Season the steaks well with the salt and pepper.
3) Remove on a serving platter and keep warm.
4) In the... - 42.2266
Steak Or Burger Sauce
1. Into the blender jar, attach crumbing blade and put together onion, celery and green pepper; process for about 4-6 seconds until vegetables are chopped coarsely.
2. Into a saucepan, pour the coarsely chopped vegetables and simmer gently... - 38.375
You May Also Like!
Beef Steaks With Green Onion Sauce
1. Saute' steaks on both sides, following label directions, in butter or margarine in a large skillet; remove to hot platter, overlapping steaks; keep warm while making sauce.
2. Saute'green onions in drippings in skillet until soft; stir in parsley, salt,... - 19.3175
Beef And Green Onion Fried Rice
1 Melt butter in a wok and stir-fry steak until it has changed color.
2 Add rice and stir-fry over high heat until rice is heated through. Add seasonings and serve decorated with finely chopped green onions - 25.1889
Cracked Pepper Steak
The cracked pepper steak is a rib eye steak prepared with green onions. Skillet cooked, this rib eye cracked pepper steak is flavored with garlic and fresh pepper to taste. Prepared with butter, the cracked pepper steak is great with mashed potatoes and salad... - 31.7556
Crumbled Blue Topped Lamb Steaks
1. Place steaks in 2-quart (12x7) glass baking dish.
2. Microwave on ROAST for 10 minutes. Turn meat over. Continue cooking on ROAST 6 to 8 minutes or until steak is no longer pink. Drain and top each steak with a mixture of cheese, onion and salt. Continue... - 19.7652
Roast Sirloin With Black Peppercorn Crust
Preheat the oven to 550°F.
Place the peppercorns in the bottom of a 7 inch skillet and crush them with a small heavy saucepan.
Coat both sides of the steak with the crushed peppercorns.
Set a heavy 10 inch skillet with an ovenproof handle over moderately... - 34.7537
Chinese Green Pepper Steak
Freeze steak; cut into l/8-inch slices.
Heat oil in skillet; add garlic, salt, ginger and pepper.
Saute until garlic is golden.
Add steak slices; brown lightly for 5 minutes.
Add green peppers and onions.
Cook for 5 minutes.
Return beef to... - 40.6106
Green Pepper Steak
The green pepper steak is prepared with green bell pepper and flank steak. Cooked with a marinade of soy sauce and garlic , the green pepper steak is prepared with peppers onions and celery along with cornstarch for thick gravy and best served on hot rice... - 39.7583
Shallot Or Green Onion Sauce
Cook shallots in 1/4 cup butter, stirring frequently, over moderate heat for about 1 minute.
Add vinegar and continue cooking for about 2 minutes.
Add wine and simmer for 5 minutes.
Add salt and pepper to taste and the steak sauce.
Remove from heat and swirl... - 30.8604
Salisbury Steaks With Onions And Peppers
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, in hot butter or margarine, cook onions and green peppers until tender. Remove to platter.
2. Meanwhile, in bowl, mix ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Shape mixture into four 1/2 inch-thick... - 33.2296
Pepper Steak With Onions And Mushrooms
Place steak on rack in broiling pan and broil, turning once, until rare, about 5 minutes on each side.
Slice steak diagonally across the grain and cut each strip in half lengthwise; set aside.
In 12-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add garlic... - 37.5716
Easy Red And Green Pepper Steak
In a medium size bowl, combine the soy sauce, sherry, vinegar, and ginger.
Add the steak and toss well to coat.
In a heavy 12 inch skillet, heat 1 1/2 teaspoons of the peanut oil and all the sesame oil over moderately high heat about 1 minute.
Drain the... - 40.2199
Chinese Green Pepper Steak
Slice the steak diagonally as thinly as possible.
Microwave the oil in a browning dish (Corning) 2 minutes at HIGH.
Add the garlic and microwave 40 seconds at HIGH.
Add the meat, stir well in the hot oil.
Microwave 2 minutes at HIGH.
Place the meat around... - 41.797
Glazed Salmon Steaks With Green Mayonnaise
Heat 1 1/2 cups wine, the water, onion, celery, 4 sprigs parsley, the salt, peppercorns, bay leaf, thyme and tarragon leaves to boiling in 10-inch skillet; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 5 to 10 minutes.
Place 4 of the salmon steaks in wine mixture; add enough... - 41.9928