- » Green Onion Steak
Green Onion Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of green onion steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for green onion steak recipes.
Beef Steaks With Green Onion Sauce
1. Saute' steaks on both sides, following label directions, in butter or margarine in a large skillet; remove to hot platter, overlapping steaks; keep warm while making sauce.
2. Saute'green onions in drippings in skillet until soft; stir in parsley, salt,... - 21.0591
Cracked Pepper Steak
The cracked pepper steak is a rib eye steak prepared with green onions. Skillet cooked, this rib eye cracked pepper steak is flavored with garlic and fresh pepper to taste. Prepared with butter, the cracked pepper steak is great with mashed potatoes and salad... - 32.866
Beef And Green Onion Fried Rice
1 Melt butter in a wok and stir-fry steak until it has changed color.
2 Add rice and stir-fry over high heat until rice is heated through. Add seasonings and serve decorated with finely chopped green onions - 27.5559
Crumbled Blue Topped Lamb Steaks
1. Place steaks in 2-quart (12x7) glass baking dish.
2. Microwave on ROAST for 10 minutes. Turn meat over. Continue cooking on ROAST 6 to 8 minutes or until steak is no longer pink. Drain and top each steak with a mixture of cheese, onion and salt. Continue... - 21.8136
Pepper Steak With Onions And Mushrooms
Place steak on rack in broiling pan and broil, turning once, until rare, about 5 minutes on each side.
Slice steak diagonally across the grain and cut each strip in half lengthwise; set aside.
In 12-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add garlic... - 39.944
Green Pepper Steak
The green pepper steak is prepared with green bell pepper and flank steak. Cooked with a marinade of soy sauce and garlic , the green pepper steak is prepared with peppers onions and celery along with cornstarch for thick gravy and best served on hot rice... - 41.14
Shallot Or Green Onion Sauce
Cook shallots in 1/4 cup butter, stirring frequently, over moderate heat for about 1 minute.
Add vinegar and continue cooking for about 2 minutes.
Add wine and simmer for 5 minutes.
Add salt and pepper to taste and the steak sauce.
Remove from heat and swirl... - 33.1307
Roast Sirloin With Black Peppercorn Crust
Preheat the oven to 550°F.
Place the peppercorns in the bottom of a 7 inch skillet and crush them with a small heavy saucepan.
Coat both sides of the steak with the crushed peppercorns.
Set a heavy 10 inch skillet with an ovenproof handle over moderately... - 35.89
Low Carb Pepper Steak With Greens And Red Cabbage
To hear "low carb" and "healthy steak" in the same sentence is like “Music to the ears.” Anyone interested in the low carb way of eating or weight loss in general? Everybody knows that low-fat food tastes like cardboard or rubbery cardboard. Low carb... - 112.057
Easy Red And Green Pepper Steak
In a medium size bowl, combine the soy sauce, sherry, vinegar, and ginger.
Add the steak and toss well to coat.
In a heavy 12 inch skillet, heat 1 1/2 teaspoons of the peanut oil and all the sesame oil over moderately high heat about 1 minute.
Drain the... - 41.7765
Glazed Salmon Steaks With Green Mayonnaise
Heat 1 1/2 cups wine, the water, onion, celery, 4 sprigs parsley, the salt, peppercorns, bay leaf, thyme and tarragon leaves to boiling in 10-inch skillet; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 5 to 10 minutes.
Place 4 of the salmon steaks in wine mixture; add enough... - 43.7654
Chinese Green Pepper Steak
Freeze steak; cut into l/8-inch slices.
Heat oil in skillet; add garlic, salt, ginger and pepper.
Saute until garlic is golden.
Add steak slices; brown lightly for 5 minutes.
Add green peppers and onions.
Cook for 5 minutes.
Return beef to... - 41.9906
Easy Swiss Steak With Onion Soup Mix
Cut steak into serving-size pieces.
Preheat browning skillet 4 1/2 minutes.
Place meat in skillet and microwave 1 minute on each side.
Sprinkle with soup mix.
Add pepper slices and tomatoes.
Heat tomato juice; stir in flour and pour over... - 33.0669
Chinese Green Pepper Steak
Slice the steak diagonally as thinly as possible.
Microwave the oil in a browning dish (Corning) 2 minutes at HIGH.
Add the garlic and microwave 40 seconds at HIGH.
Add the meat, stir well in the hot oil.
Microwave 2 minutes at HIGH.
Place the meat around... - 43.6367
Hamburger Steak With Onions
? Place ground beef, cooked chopped onions, egg, parsley and Worcestershire sauce in food processor; blend 2 to 3 minutes. When meat forms ball, remove and shape into 4 patties.
? Heat oil in large frying pan over medium heat. Add patties and cook 8 to 10... - 38.0762
Green Onion And Beef Rolls
Partially freeze meat.
Slice horizontally into four thin, large rectangular pieces.
Pound meat with a meat mallet, if necessary, to make 1/4 inch thick.
Roll one slice of meat, jelly roll style, around three green onions, securing with string or wooden... - 43.0132
Veal Steaks With Pink And Green Peppercorn Sauce
Heat the butter in a sauce pan and add the flour.
Reduce heat and cook 2 minutes.
Stir in the broth, cream and brandy.
Simmer until sauce thickens.
Stir in the peppercorns, onion and parsley.
Brush the veal with melted butter.
Season with salt and... - 43.0693
Broiled Flank Steak With Onion Marmalade
Trim fat from steak.
Combine wine and next 3 ingredients in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Add steak; seal bag, and shake until steak is well coated.
Marinate steak in refrigerator 8 hours, turning bag occasionally.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with... - 44.6797
Marinated Steak With Onions And Peppers
1. Preheat barbecue or gas grill on high for 10 minutes.
2. In a glass or stainless-steel pie plate, prepare marinade mixture by blending cilantro, lime juice, jalapeno pepper, garlic, and pepper.
3. Add steak to the marinade and coat evenly.... - 50.5293
Beef Medallions With Wilted Collard Greens And Tobasco Onion Rings
1) In a bowl, mix flour, cornstarch, cumin, chile powder and salt. Toss the onion rings in the mixture and dust off the excess.
2) In a saucepan, add enough oil for deep frying and heat it to 350 degrees. Add in the rings in batches and fry till... - 41.6269
Onion Butter London Broil
The Onion Butter London Broil has won me quiet a few compliments and fans. It is easy for anyone to get addicted to this delicious dish. You simply have to try the Onion Butter London Broil for yourself! - 36.9592
Green Pepper Steak
1. In a bowl, mix together oil, garlic and soy sauce and marinate the meat in it overnight
2. In a skillet, brown the meat briskly along with marinade, add onion, celery and green peppers and cook over a high flame for several minutes
3. Turn the heat... - 38.2013
Green Pepper Steak
Make green pepper sauce: Saute green peppers, onions, garlic, mushrooms and tomatoes in 1/2 cup butter 5 minutes.
Add tomato puree.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Salt and pepper meat.
Dip in flour.
Saute in remaining butter 2 minutes.
Simmer 15 minutes.
Stir... - 45.0735
Asian Swordfish Steaks
Thaw fish steaks, if frozen.
Cut into 4 serving-size portions.
For marinade, in a shallow dish combine pineapple or orange juice, green onion, oil, soy sauce, garlic, and grated gingerroot.
Add fish steaks; turn to coat.
Cover and marinate in the refrigerator... - 36.1047
Tuna With Peppercorns On A Bed Of Greens
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Rinse tuna and pat dry with paper towels.
Lightly sprinkle fish with salt, then press coarsely ground pepper into both sides of steaks; set aside.
Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat.
Add onion; cook and stir 5 minutes or... - 45.3958
Salisbury Steaks With Onions And Peppers
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, in hot butter or margarine, cook onions and green peppers until tender. Remove to platter.
2. Meanwhile, in bowl, mix ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Shape mixture into four 1/2 inch-thick... - 34.4416
Steak & Onions
Steak & Onions has a sharp taste. The meat and honey gives the Steak & Onions an amazing taste. Steak & Onions is inspired by restaurants universally. Must catch it. - 40.8551
Honey Mustard Steaks With Grilled Onions
Combine mustard, parsley, honey, vinegar, water, pepper sauce and pepper.
Place beef steaks and onion, on grid over medium coals; generously brush both with gpize.
Grill approximately 9-12 minutes for medium-rare to medium doneness, turning once.
Cook's Tip:... - 31.6782
Steak With Onion Wine Sauce
1) In a 10" skillet, saute the steaks in the 1 tbsp butter and olive oil over a medium-high heat for about 10-12 min until evenly cooked.
2) Season the steaks well with the salt and pepper.
3) Remove on a serving platter and keep warm.
4) In the... - 40.1544
We love this man's meal paired with a homemade beer. Ribeye is one of the tastiest steaks. You can get it with or without the bone. A great way to cook a steak indoors is by using a grill pan. Rub the steak with olive oil, freshly ground black pepper and... - 116.611
Chinese Green Pepper Steak
1) Take the meat and cut it into thin strips.
2) Take a bowl and mix honey, ginger as well as 2 tablespoons of soya sauce.
3) Marinate the beef in the sauce.
4) Take a pan and heat up 2 tablespoons of salad oil.
5) Stir fry the green... - 44.7906
Steak On A Bed Of Greens
1. Take a skillet, add 2 tbsp oil, warm on medium heat. Add steaks, seasoned with salt and pepper and sauté, turning one time, and cook till preferred doneness. Keep aside and retain warmth.
2. Wipe the pan, add ¼ cup oil and warm on... - 43.2934
Green Chili Steaks
1. Combine the groud beef with the seasonings and chili and onion in a medium bowl.
2. Use your hand to mix well.
3. Divide the meat mixture into 2 or 4 equal portions.
4. Shape into oval steak patties or smaller hamburger patties.
5. Grill the... - 38.4697
Steak With Italian Green Beans
Simple tips for perfectly cooked steak and green beans in this meal plan of Italian Herb Crusted Fillet Mignon with Italian green beans and a simple tomato and olive salad. - 0
Cold Salmon Steaks With Green Sauce
1. Prepare the salmon steaks through step 4 of the recipe. Cover and refrigerate.
2. Meanwhile, put the spinach, onion, watercress, parsley, and lemon juice in the container of an electric blender or food processor. Blend until smooth adding more lemon juice... - 26.9587
Pecan Cold Smoked Strip Steaks With Carolina Barbecue Sauce And Green Tomato Grits
1) In a shallow dish or bowl, mix together water, vinegar, brown sugar, tomato ketchup, red pepper flakes, garlic, sassafras, bourbon, sugar, salt and pepper.
2) Marinate the steaks in the mixture for about 12hours. Place the steaks in the... - 44.0495
Steak & Potato Filling
Mix steak, potatoes, onions and parsley together.
Roll out dough.
Place equal amounts of filling in the dough.
Fold dough over into half-circles and crimp edges.
Bake at 300° for 1 hour.
This is a recipe from Mr.
Shaw's maternal Grandmother, handed down irom... - 30.1648
Seared Tuna Nicoise Salad With Onion Seeds
This is a French Nicoise Salad with tuna, greens, eggs and other vegetables. It is very rich in protein and vitamins and minerals. It is very filling and wholesome. - 0
1.Chop onion and garlic small.
2.In a pan, heat butter and add chopped onion and garlic.
3.Saute well until brown.
4.In a bowl, put catsup, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, celery salt, garlic salt, onion salt, chili powder, dry mustard... - 39.7473
Steak Or Burger Sauce
1. Into the blender jar, attach crumbing blade and put together onion, celery and green pepper; process for about 4-6 seconds until vegetables are chopped coarsely.
2. Into a saucepan, pour the coarsely chopped vegetables and simmer gently... - 40.8102
This pepper steak tastes WOW with rice ! Try out this Spicy Pepper Steak for your weekend fare ! Tell me if you like it ! - 40.8859
Pepper Steak Oriental
Partially freeze beef slices; cut diagonally into 1/4 inch strips.
In large bowl combine soy sauce, 1 tablespoon oil, and pepper.
Add beef; toss to coat well.
Let stand several hours in refrigerator.
Drain beef, reserving marinade.
In wok or skillet heat... - 44.0772
Rib Eye Steak By The Bbq Pit Boys
Why not make your Sunday special with these great barbecued rib eye steak for brunch. See this video to gear up for a relaxing fun filled weekend brunch and an excellent family time. Enjoy with this impressive video for a real super simple recipe. Check it... - 114.958
Steak Diane Flambe
Steak diane flambe is a rib eye steak recipe prepared with a brandy flambe. Cooked with mushrooms and green onions, the steak diane flambe is spiced with mustard and has worcestershire sauce for flavor. - 43.2037
1. Prepare the ingredients as required.
2. Cook the rice. Keep aside.
3. Rub salt and pepper on the ribeye steak. Allow to sit for a few minutes.
4. Marinate the salmon cubes in mayonnaise and sriracha sauce.
5. Put green beans in boiling water... - 83.3215
Skirt Steak Ranchero
1. Place steaks between pieces of heavy plastic; pound with flat side of meat mallet to 1/4 inch (6-mm) thickness. Cut crosswise into halves.
2. Pound 1 clove garlic with mallet to crush into coarse shreds; combine with 2 tablespoons (30 mL) each oil and lime... - 38.2789
Oriental Marinated Flank Steak
Marinated Flank Steak is a delicious and filling dish. They are a family favorite, so it is no wonder that they are prepared quite often! Try this Marinated Flank Steak recipe for yourself! - 33.0638
Combine oil, soy sauce, Italian seasoning, and chopped green onions. Pour over steak in glass baking dish and let marinate several hours or overnight. Just before serving, remove meat from marinade and place on rack in broiler pan. Broil about 3 or 4 minutes... - 15.1574
Grilled Steak Fajitas
Have a backyard fiesta with these grilled steak fajitas! It’s easy enough to make for a weeknight meal or a summer grill out in Chicago. - 38.2576
Skirt Steak With Rice And Beans And Mango Salsa
1. For the Salsa: In a bowl, combine the chopped mango, bell pepper, jalapenos, onion, cilantro, lime juice and salt and pepper.
2. Place in the refrigerator to keep cool.
3. For the Steak: Season the skirt steak heavily on all sides.
4. Place on a... - 128.82
Flank Steak Barbecue
Flank Steak Barbecue is a simple and delicious side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Why don€™t you give it a try and let me know the experience. - 33.24
Panned Beef Steaks
Sprinkle steaks with pepper.
Melt half of the butter in skillet.
Cook steaks Over medium-high heat till desired doneness.
Total cooking time is 5 minutes for rare; 7 minutes for medium rare; and 12 to 14 minutes for well done.
Season with salt.
Remove to... - 30.0816
Put the steaks in a shallow dish in a single layer.
Cover with half the sliced onion.
Mix two-thirds of the oil with the remaining marinade ingredients and pour over.
Leave to marinate for at least 2 hours, turning once or twice.
Meanwhile, heat the remaining... - 40.1846
Beef With Peppers And Onions
Heat oil in lg.nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add onion, green and red peppers 1 clove garlic and basil; stirfry 7- 8 minutes or until tender crisp.
Remove; keep warm.
Rub remaining garlic and the black pepper over both sides of beef top round... - 36.5075
Sausage And Onion Parmigiana Hero
Cut bread in half lengthwise and place bottom half, cut-side up, on piece of foil; set aside.
In 12-inch nonstick skillet heat 2 teaspoons oil; add onions, peppers, and garlic and saute, stirring occasionally, until onions are lightly browned.
Remove from... - 33.185
Swordfish With Tomatoes Onions And Olives
Swordfish With Tomatoes Onions And Olives is a worth try! This recipe will give a tangy kick to your tastebuds and leave a mark on your palate. Surely Swordfish With Tomatoes Onions And Olives is a dish to enjoy at a home party and your guests could not... - 38.1056
Mexican Sliced Steak
In a small bowl, combine the lime juice, olive oil, 1 teaspoon of the cumin, the red pepper flakes, and garlic.
Place the steak in a baking pan just large enough to hold it, and pierce well with a fork.
Pour in the marinade and turn the steak to coat well;... - 39.1693
Ginger Citrus Salmon Steaks
In shallow nonmetallic dish large enough to hold salmon steaks in single layer, combine olive oil, orange juice, lemon juice, ginger and honey.
Add salmon steaks to marinade, turning to coat both sides.
Refrigerate, covered, up to 1 hour, turning... - 31.5915
Steak Au Poivre
Wipe steak with damp paper towels.
Press pepper well into each side of steak.
Cover with waxed paper, and let stand at least 1/2 hour to let flavor of pepper penetrate meat.
Pan-broil steak in lightly greased skillet, and cook to desired doneness.
Remove to... - 38.249
Ellie's Chinese Stew (round Steak Orientate)
Cut steak In strips 3/4 inch wide and coat with flour.
Salt and pepper lightly.
Brown in oil.
Add soup, water and soy sauce.
Cover and simmer for about 1 hour, or until tender, adding water as necessary
Add green pepper and water chestnuts during last 5... - 36.0854
Steak Fajitas With Skirt Steak
1. In a dish place the skirt steak, marinate with beer, garlic, lime juice, sugar, chili powder, oregano, cumin, green onions, jalapenos, salt, olive oil and cilantro.
2. Mix and coat the skirt steak with the marinade.
3. Refrigerate overnight... - 0
Stir Fried Flank Steak With Honey Tomato Glaze
1 lna medium-size bowl, stir together the egg white, cornstarch, 1 teaspoon of the soy sauce, and the water. Add the steak and toss to coat. Cover with.plastic food wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or as long as overnight.
2 Drop the steak into a... - 33.5851
In a heavy 10 inch skillet, heat the olive oil over moderately high heat until very hot.
Add the steak and cook, stirring, until no longer pink about 1 minute.
Transfer to a platter.
Add the pepper, green onions, lemon rind, and beef broth, and cook until the... - 29.7947
Green Masala Fried Kingfish
Green masala fried kingfish is a spicy fish recipe. Prepared with garlic, chilies, tamarind and coconut to taste, the green masala fried kingfish is cooked in oil and is served with the chutney. - 38.9159
Onion Rings For Toppings
Rebecca Brand shows how to make the most classic of homemade onion rings for toppings on green bean casseroles, steaks, or for the quickest onion ring recipe with the most simple of ingredients. Canned French onion ring topping can be homemade with a much... - 0
Ham Steak With Apples And Cranberries
1. In a glass measure, combine apple cider, brown sugar, lemon juice, mustard and cornstarch until smooth.
2. In a large nonstick skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat; brown ham on both sides. Remove to a plate.
3. Reduce heat to medium. Add green... - 28.3683
Barbecued Rib Eye Steaks Maui Style
Barbecued Rib Eye Steaks Maui Style is a simple but delicious meat preparation that tantalizes your taste buds. I often cook this up for a romantic weekend dinner at home.Try this brilliant Barbecued Rib Eye Steaks Maui Style recipe. - 32.2797
Lemon Marinated Salmon Steaks
Thaw salmon steaks, if frozen.
Bring 1 cup water to boiling in 10 inch skillet or fish poacher with tight fitting cover.
Sprinkle salmon with a little salt.
Place half of the fish on greased rack in pan so fish does not touch water.
Cover pan tightly and... - 42.4585
Oriental Flank Steak
Place steak in a large shallow dish.
Combine remaining ingredients, stirring well.
Pour 1 cup soy sauce mixture over steak; cover and marinate in refrigerator 8 hours, turning steak occasionally.
Refrigerate remaining soy mixture.
Drain steak; discard... - 34.239
Marinated Flank Steak
Mix soy sauce, honey and vinegar; blend in garlic powder and ginger.
Add oil and green onion.
Place steak in shallow pan; cover with marinade.
Let stand for at least 4 hours.
Cook steak on grill for 5 minutes on each side for medium rare, basting occasionally... - 37.2922
Zesty Baked Steak
Sprinkle steak with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; rub steak with garlic.
Dredge steak in flour; brown in oil.
Place steak in baking dish; place onion and green pepper over steak.
In saucepan combine tomato paste, water, thyme, bay leaf, sugar,... - 35.2654
Ham Steak Barbecue
1. Put ham slice into a shallow dish. Mix remaining ingredients and pour over ham. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours.
2. Remove ham from marinade and place on grill over hot coals. Grill 25 minutes on one side, basting with marinade; turn and grill 20 minutes... - 30.682
Stuffed Steak Ole
Remove any visible fat from the steak.
With a sharp knife, cut a slit sideways into the steak to create a pocket, without cutting completely through the meat.
In a medium bowl, combine the tomato, cilantro, garlic, onion, green pepper, cumin, pepper and... - 37.4452
Apple Topped Ham Steak
In a large skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray, brown ham steak on both sides over medium heat; set aside and keep warm.
In the same skillet, saute onion until tender.
Stir in apple juice and mustard; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and... - 42.6521
Pepper Garlic Steak
The pepper steak is a round steak prepared along with green peppers. Cooked in a skillet the pepper steak is flavored with garlic and onions along with monosodium glutamate. Seasoned to taste, the pepper steak is simmered to finish and can be served with... - 34.6256
Marinated Flank Steak Salad
Trim excess far from steak; set steak aside.
Coat a broiler rack with cooking spray.
Place steak on rack.
Broil 3 to 4 inches from heating element 5 to 7 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness.
Cut steak diagonally across groin into thin... - 41.8285
Seasoned Baked Round Steak
Season steak with salt and pepper; brown quickly on each side in small amount of fat.
Place steak in baking dish; add water to fat.
Mix onion, celery, green pepper and tomato sauce together; add to steak.
Cover; bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour to 1... - 30.5427
Stuffed Flank Steak With Currant Wine Sauce
1) In a medium bowl, mix the stuffing, mushrooms, water, margarine or butter and cheese.
2) Place the stuffing over the steak; roll up and secure with the wooden picks; place the meat in a slow cooker.
3) Top with the green onions; pour the wine... - 38.5536
Beef Steaks With Peppercorn Wine Sauce
This beef steak recipe is prepared with peppercorn wine sauce and cooked in beef broth. Flavored with bay leaf and thyme, the beef steak is skillet cooked. The peppercorn sauce is made with dry red wine. It is best served with steamed vegetables or a salad. - 39.3768
Mustard And Herb Broiled Steak
Combine mustard, garlic, green onion and basil in small bowl and mix well.
Spread on both sides of steaks and broil. - 23.925
Grilled Steak Sandwich
Cut steak in 6 pieces.
Use tenderizer following directions.
Preheat griddle to 400Â°; grease lightly.
Grill meat 2 to 3 minutes per side.
Make sauce: Combine next 5 ingredients; heat.
To serve, dip toast quickly in sauce; top with... - 37.9167
Round Steak Sauterne
The steak sauterine is a prepared with round steak and cooked in the oven. Flavored with sauterne and cream of mushroom soup, the steak sauterne is roasted with green onions and seasoned to taste. the steak sauterne can be served over rice. - 38.295
Herbed Steak Broil
1. In a bowl, mix together salad dressing, dry sherry, sliced green onion, Worcestershire sauce and pepper.
2. In a shallow dish, place steaks and pour dressing over it; cover and refrigerate overnight or for several hours; turn occasionally and... - 38.572
Mustard And Herb Crust Steaks
Combine mustard, garlic, green onion and salt.
Spread on both sides of the steaks.
Rotate the steaks in the Flat Standard Basket for 18 minutes for rare or 22 minutes for medium.
If not brown enough, position the basket facing the heating coils and turn the... - 25.8597
Steak And Snow Peas Stir Fry
Steak and snow peas stir fry is a sherried beef stir fry. Prepared with snow pea pods and added veggies, the steak and snow peas stir fry has thin strips of beef in it. Served as a side it is savory and appetizing. - 46.7533
Trim fat from steak; cut into 6 equal pieces.
Sprinkle steak with seasoned salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
In a large skillet, which has been coated with nonstick spray, brown steaks on both sides on medium high heat.
Remove steaks from skillet; re-spray if... - 45.9317
Company Steaks Jardiniere
1. Preheat broiler if manufacturer directs. Trim several pieces of fat from edge of steaks. In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, heat beef fat until lightly browned. Using spoon, press and rub fat over bottom of skillet to grease it well and render fat.... - 30.3224
T-bone Steaks With Barbeque Butter
Remove any visible fat from the steaks.
Preheat the grill for 5 minutes.
In a small bowl, combine the Worcestershire sauce, margarine, green onions, salt and pepper.
Place the steaks in the grill and cover each with the barbeque butter.
Grill the steaks for... - 29.6315
Poached Salmon Steaks
Thaw fish, if frozen. In a large skillet combine water, wine, green onion, and bay leaf. Bring to boiling. Add fish steaks. Return just to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 8 to 12 minutes or till fish just flakes when tested with a fork. Discard bay... - 33.6646
The onion beef roulade is a preparation of cubed beef steaks. Filled with green onions and rolled up, the onion beef roulade is sprinkled with flour and cooked with onion soup mix. Served with vagetbale pilaf the onion beef roulade can be garnished with... - 42.0586
Pepper Stuffed Flank Steak
With meat mallet, pound each steak to 1/4-inch thickness.
Sprinkle steaks with 1/4 teaspoon of the garlic powder and the pepper.
Arrange green and red pepper strips horizontally on steaks.
Cover with onion slices.
Starting at narrow end of each steak, roll up... - 43.4386
Herbed Steak Broil
Combine dressing, sherry, onion, Worcestershire, and pepper.
Pour over meat in shallow dish.
Marinate, covered, at room temperature several hours or refrigerate overnight, turning at least once and spooning sauce over occasionally.
Drain, reserving... - 33.3504
Baked Swordfish Manzanillo
Sprinkle swordfish steaks with salt and pepper.
Place fish in a single layer in a baking dish; brush with olive oil, coating heavily.
Sprinkle green onions over fish.
Bake, uncovered, in a 350° oven for about 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily when... - 28.7699
Steamed Fish Steaks
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Soak dried mushrooms in warm water for 30 minutes; squeeze to drain well.
Combine green onions, soy sauce, sherry, and gingerroot.
Over high heat, bring water for steaming to boiling.
Arrange fish steaks in heat-proof pan... - 36.5735
Spicy Pepper Steak
Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
Remove any visible fat from the steak and cut diagonally across the grain into thin slices.
Place the steak slices in the grill and sprinkle with the salt, pepper and cayenne pepper.
Grill for 2... - 30.3452
Quick Chinese Pepper Steak
Cut meat in half lengthwise with a sharp knife, then crosswise into thin slices.
Cook meat, onion and pepper in skillet in hot oil until meat is browned.
Stir in remaining ingredients except rice.
Cook 5 minutes, stirring constantly. - 32.6681