- » Green Onion
Green Onion Recipes
Enjoy our collection of green onion recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for green onion recipes.
Green Beans With Onion Paste
Wash the beans.
Trim the ends.
Slice them into fine rounds about 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick.
(This takes a while, so it is best to sit down somewhere with chopping board and sharp knife and do about 8 beans at a time.) Put the onion, garlic, ginger, tomato, and... - 46.664
Pork With Spring Onions
1) Slice the pork thin.
2) In a medium bowl, remove the peel and finely chop the garlic.
3) Now add the garlic, soy sauce, sake, cornstarch, sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon salt to the pork. Mix well and put aside.
4) Cut the snow peas crosswise in... - 44.5824
Spring Onions In Filo
Toss the chopped onion in a bowl with 1 tablespoon olive oil, the chopped dill, salt and pepper.
Remove 8 sheets of filo from the package.
Reseal the package and refrigerate it.
Cover the filo you are using with a damp tea towel, well wrung out, and try to... - 44.5267
Green Bean And Onion Salad
1. Take a saucepan that is fitted with collapsible vegetable steamer. Add 2 1/2 cm (1 inch) of water and bring it to boil.
2. Add beans, pepper, and scallions under cold running water.
3. Discard the strings from beans and trim ends.
4. In a saucepan,... - 44.0511
Green Beans With French-fried Onion
A nice Green Beans With French-fried Onion recipe is something that you don't come across everyday. Luckily, you've stumbled on this page. If you have 30 minutes than you can easily prepare Green Beans With French-fried Onion. Green Beans With French-fried... - 42.2884
Creste Di Gallo With Sauteed Spring Onions
In large saucepot, prepare pasta in boiling salted water as label directs.
Meanwhile, in 12 inch skillet, melt margarine or butter over high heat.
Add green onions, pepper, and Y2 teaspoon salt and cook 2 minutes.
Reduce heat to medium high and cook until... - 41.6918
Peas And Scallion
1) Shell the peas and wash them.
2) Take a pan and cover the peas with boiling saline water.
3) Decrease the heat and cook for 8-12 minutes with the lid on until peas turn tender.
4) Drain out the water, keeping ¾ cup of the liquid.
5) Take a skillet... - 40.2304
Basil Scented Summertime Green Bean And Onion Salad
Wash the beans and snip off the ends.
Steam them over an inch of boiling water from 4 to 7 minutes, depending on thickness, until tender-crisp.
Taste is the best test.
It's vital not to overcook the beans.
Immediately rinse the beans in cold water to stop the... - 39.3972
Peas And Scallion
1) Shell peas.
2) Trim roots and outer leaves from the scallions. Wash and clip the stem, keeping 1 inch of green on each bulb.
3) In a pan, place scallions with the stock and boil till simmering point. Cook till soft.
4) Add peas and... - 39.2681
Green Onion Crackers
1) Combine mayonnaise, garlic powder and pepper.
2) Mix cheese and onions.
3) Pile 1 tsp onion mixture on each cracker.
4) Place crackers in circle on a plate.
5) Microwave uncovered on high (550 watts) for about 30 sec [about 45 sec] till cheese is... - 38.9345
Green Bean Casserole With Frizzled Onions
1. In large bowl, separate onion slices into rings. Add 4 tablespoons flour to onions; toss to coat, shaking off excess.
2. In 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat until hot. Add onions, leaving excess flour in bowl. Cook onions, stirring... - 38.628
Green Onion Miso
Clean green onion well, cutting off roots.
Blanch in boiling water and rinse off immediately to stop cooking process.
Mix miso, sugar, vinegar, ajinomoto and wine to make a sauce.
Take green onion stalks and tie each into a loop and fasten by... - 36.4228
Sliced Lamb And Green Onion
Slice the lamb very finely and marinate for 30 minutes.
Cut the onions into 3-cm (1 -in) lengths.
Deep-fry the lamb for 45 seconds, drain well.
Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons of oil in a frying-pan and fry the garlic and onions for 30 seconds, then add the lamb and... - 36.3809
Green Beans And Onion Salad
Cook beans in water until tender; drain.
Thinly slide onion and add to beans.
Combine salad oil, salt, oregano, and pepper; pour over beans and onions.
Refrigerate the salad overnight or until well chilled.
Just before serving, stir in vinegar and lemon... - 35.6612
Peas And Green Onions
1. In a small pot boil the water with a pinch of salt, add the peas and cook for 10 minutes.
2. Add the green onions to peas and cook for 1 minute and make sure there is little water left in the pot.
3. Add butter, season to taste with salt and... - 35.5997
Green Bean And Onion Salad
Simmer onions and beans in 1 inch of stock in a covered saucepan until tender (15 to 18 minutes).
Drain; refrigerate covered until chilled (about 2 hours).
Mix remaining ingredients except salt, pepper, and lemon juice; refrigerate covered until... - 34.707
Peppery Lamb With Green Onions
Partially freeze lamb; slice thinly into bite-size strips.
In small bowl combine the soy sauce, dry sherry, and pepper.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
Stir-fry garlic in hot oil 30 seconds.
Add meat; stir-fry 1 1/2... - 34.4242
Creamed Potatoes With Spring Onions
The creamed potatoes with spring onions is a wonderfully flavorful vegetarian recipe that can be served as a side. Made with potatoes cooked and mashed along with sauteed spring onions and single cream, the creamed potaoes are seasoned to taste. - 34.1676
Lamb With Green Onions
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the water, cornstarch, sugar, and 2 tablespoons of the soy sauce. Add the lamb, and toss to coat. Marinate for 10 to 15 minutes at room temperature.
2. In a small bowl, combine the remaining 2 tablespoons of soy sauce, the sherry,... - 33.6
Roasted Shallot, Green Onion & Cream Cheese
Roast garlic and shallot; pulse in food processor.
Whip cream cheese in mixer with paddle attachments.
Add remaining ingredients.
Spread over choice of bread.
Use in place of butter. - 33.1901
Garlicky Green Onions
Place all ingredients except onion in 12-oz shallow-casserole [24-oz shallow casserole].
Microwave uncovered on high (550 watts) until margarine is melted, 15 to 25 sec [25 to 35 sec]; stir.
Place onions in margarine mixture; roll to coat.
Cover with vented... - 32.6586
Green Onion Relish
1. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well. Set the bowl to chill covered in the refrigerator till required.
2. Drain before serving to remove extra water
3. Serve chilled with corn chips - 32.3922
Quick Peas And Scallion
Cook peas, covered, for 10 min in the boiling water to which 1 1/2 teasp of the salt have been added.
Drain, reserving liquid.
Meanwhile clean and remove roots and most of the green stems from scallions, then cut in 1" lengthwise pieces, and saute in the... - 32.1803
Green Bean Salad With Vidalia Onion And Mint
1. Steam green beans, covered, 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Rinse green beans with cold water,-drain. Combine green beans, kidney beans, onion, and mint in a medium bowl.
2. Combine balsamic vinegar and next 6 ingredients (balsamic vinegar through garlic... - 31.5269
Green Beans And Whole Onions
1) In a saucepan, drain out the liquid from the beans and onions and allow to reduce by one half.
2) Mix in the vegetables and season with salt and pepper.
3) If using, add the pimiento.
4) Heat and serve.
5) Dot with butter and serve. - 31.2511
Peas And Spring Onions
Trim the roots and outer leaves from the onions, wash them and remove the stems, leaving about 2cm (1 inch) of green on each bulb.
Put the onions in a saucepan with the stock and bring to simmering point.
Cook gently until they begin to soften then add the... - 31.2189
Green Beans With Onion Rings
These Green Beans With Onion Rings are very delicious ! Try these boiled beans with onion circles butter , salt and pepper seasonings with a final touch of lemon juice for your next meal and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Green Beans... - 31.1708
Pork And Spring Onions
Heat oil in wok and stirfry pork strips 5 to 10 minutes, until crisp and golden.
Combine remaining ingredients and add to pork.
Simmer for 1 to 2 minutes.
Serve at once. - 30.9101
Stir Fried Lamb And Green Onions
1. Marinate lamb for 30 minutes.
2. Heat oil in wok over high heat. Brown garlic for 15 seconds. Add lamb and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Stir in green onions and fry for 1 minute. - 30.8309
New Potatoes With Green Onions
1. Melt the butter in a 12-inch skillet, preferably nonstick. Add the potatoes and cook them, uncovered, over moderate heat about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Sprinkle the curry powder and mustard over the potatoes, and stir well. Reduce the heat to... - 30.5122
1) Cut the scallions into 3- or 4-inch long pieces.
2) To create the brush, into the green end, make 1-inch cut.
3) Roll the onion and make another 1-inch cut, perpendicular to the first.
4) Repeat for three and four cuts.
5) To make a... - 30.2418
Stir-fried Crab, Ginger And Green Onions
1 Cut crabs in half and segment them. Heat oil in a wok. Add garlic, ginger and green onions, and stir-fry for 30 seconds. Add crab pieces and stir-fry to coat with oil. Pour in stock, soy sauce, sherry, sugar and sesame oil and bring to a boil.
2 Cook... - 30.1612
Curried New Potatoes & Green Onions
Into a 5- to 6-quart pan, pour enough water to cover potatoes.
Bring water to a boil; add potatoes, reduce heat, cover, and simmer until potatoes are tender throughout when pierced, 20 to 30 minutes.
Drain and let cool.
(At this point, you may cover and... - 29.7025
Green Bean Salad With Caramelized Onions
1. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion, and cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Reduce heat to medium; cook 15 to 20 minutes or until deep golden brown, stirring frequently. Add balsamic vinegar, and cook 2 minutes. Remove... - 29.2621
Leeks, Green Onions, Celery Flowers
Trim the leeks and onions, cut into a 3 or 4-inch length, discarding the top portions.
Cut the celery stalks and carrots into the same lengths.
With a sharp knife, thinly cut the pieces from the top to about 3/4-inch from the bottom until it is cut into many... - 28.6194
Green Beans With Onions
Cook beans according to package directions, except add marjoram to cooking liquid.
Halve onions lengthwise; add to beans during last few minutes of cooking time.
Continue cooking till onions are heated through.
Drain thoroughly; stir in butter or... - 27.36
Greens With Onions
Heat oil or butter in a wide pan over moderate heat; add onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until they are golden brown.
Add greens and the water.
Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, for about 10 minutes, or until greens are tender.
Season with salt... - 25.9299
In small bowl combine margarine and mustard and stir to form a paste; spread white and part of green portion of each scallion with 1/8 of mixture.
Roll each scallion in cheese, then place in palm of hand and squeeze to tightly secure cheese.
Arrange on... - 23.5044
Crispy Onion And Greens Toss
In salad bowl, toss lettuce and spinach with part of onion rings.
(Reserve remainder for garnish.) Chill until ready to serve.
Top with dressing and reserved onion rings. - 23.3755
Onion Ringed Greens
1. Wash spinach; tear off stems; drain well; then toss with onion rings.
2. Prepare salad-dressing mix as label directs. Just before serving pour over spinach and onions. - 22.7517
Green Onion Relish
Combine all ingredients; mix well.
Cover and refrigerate Drain before serving.
Serve with corn chips. - 22.0133
Green Onion Brushes
You'll simply love this Green Onion Brushes recipe. Try for once, I bet, you would love to prepare this Green Onion Brushes again and again. - 21.4766
This video is a creation of TheProduceLady. You can visit TheProduceLady for complete recipes, and more videos. - 14.3464
Green Onion Recipes By Category