- » Green Olives Flavored Loaf
Green Olives Flavored Loaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Green Olives Flavored Loaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Green Olives Flavored Loaf recipes.
Olive Polka Dot Bread
Soften yeast in water in large mixer bowl.
Add sugar, butter, salt, egg, dry dip mix, ripe olives and 2 cups flour.
Blend well; beat 2 minutes at medium speed of mixer.
Gradually stir in remaining flour to form a stiff dough.
Cover; let rise in warm place... - 37.7744
Olive And Walnut Loaf
Sieve the flour, salt and yeast into a bowl.
Stir the eggs into the flour.
Add the oil, white wine and yogurt.
Add the walnuts to the mixture and stir well.
Put the mixture in a Pyrex cake mold (mould).
Sprinkle the olives on top.
Do not... - 43.0633
Tuna & Olive Shortcake
1. Melt butter or margarine in a medium-size saucepan; saute' green pepper until tender, about 5 minutes. Add soup, sour cream, tuna, olives and basil. Heat just until hot; do not allow to boil.
2. Add onion to biscuit mix, then prepare mix, following label... - 29.0859
Poached Cod With Tomatoes & Olives
1. Remove fish from freezer; cut each block of fish into 3 pieces with a serrated knife.
2. Combine fish, wine, water, lemon slices, salt and pepper in a large skillet; bring to boiling; lower heat. Simmer, covered, turning pieces once, 20 minutes, or until... - 30.5406
Chicken Tarragon Soup
Combine soup ingredients in a large kettle or Dutch oven; cook over a low flame for 15 minutes. - 24.9558
Try this version of amazingly delicious Crawfish Loaf recipe. An effortlessly prepared loaf recipe; the Crawfish Loaf is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 37.2187
The Oliver - Salami Sub
"Hollow out a portion of soft crumbs from both bread halves; spread with butter.
Cover bottom half with cheese, salami, green pepper and olives; top with remaining half of bread loaf.
Wrap, in waxed paper to crush olives and blend flavors.
Cut into 6 or 8... - 29.357
Green Goddess Salad Bowl
Dissolve gelatin and garlic salt in hot water.
Add pepper, sour cream, mayonnaise, vinegar and anchovies.
Beat with egg beater until well blended.
Pour into loaf pan; chill until firm.
Cut into 1 inch squares.
Cook artichoke hearts according to package... - 39.3732
Cold Omelette Loaf
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Make the flavorings first. In a mixing bowl, arrange the zucchini in layer and sprinkle each layer with salt.
3) Allow to stand for about 30 minutes and press the mass together. Squeeze... - 47.6891
Party Sandwich Loaf
1. For making - Cheese and Gherkin Filling
2. In a bowl, blend sharp-flavored cheese with warm milk to form a paste and add gherkins.
3. For making - Chicken Salad Filling
4. In a bowl, combined minced cooked chicken with pickle, finely chopped celery,... - 44.9188
Turkey And Cranberry Layered Pate
Line a 900 g/2 lb loaf tin (pan) with non stick baking parchment.
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Add the livers, bacon, garlic and juniper berries and fry (saute), stirring, for 2 minutes.
Puree in a blender or food processor with the port and season... - 39.1955
Apple Baked Chicken
1. Cut chicken into serving-size pieces. Shake pieces with a mixture of 1/2 cup flour, salt and basil in a paper bag to coat evenly.
2. Brown slowly in vegetable oil in a large frying pan 10 minutes on each side; remove and set aside.
3. While chicken browns,... - 34.0561
Chicken & Macaroni Salad Platter
1. Combine macaroni salad, cheese, lima beans, celery and herbes in a large bowl; toss lightly to mix well. Chill at least an hour to season.
2. Line a platter with chicory leaves; break remaining into bite-size pieces in center; spoon half the macaroni salad... - 27.0535
Jellied Chicken & Almond Salad
1. Combine chicken, water, onion, celery tops, salt and peppercorns in a kettle; cover. Simmer 1 hour, or until chicken is very tender; remove from broth. Strain broth into a 2-cup measure.
2. Soften gelatin in apple juice in a medium-size saucepan; stir in 1... - 34.3317
Jellied Deviled Egg Salad
When heat becomes unbearable, plunge into this bowlful of Jellied Deviled Egg Salad and let it cool! Here's a simple recipe for Jellied Deviled Egg Salad, so make sure you don't miss it. - 42.7777
Seasoned Fresh Cheese On Baguette Boatlets
Peel and chop the garlic.
Wash and shake the herbs dry; remove the larger stems and chop the rest.
Halve the pepper and remove the seeds, stem and membranes, then wash, dry and dice.
Cut the baguette in half and then across in 2-inch slices.
Remove about... - 34.8953
1 In a small bowl stir together gelatin and water; let stand 5 minutes. Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan bring soup just to boiling. Stir in the gelatin mixture and cream cheese. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until gelatin is dissolved and cream cheese is... - 28.6894
Sausage And Onion Parmigiana Hero
Cut bread in half lengthwise and place bottom half, cut-side up, on piece of foil; set aside.
In 12-inch nonstick skillet heat 2 teaspoons oil; add onions, peppers, and garlic and saute, stirring occasionally, until onions are lightly browned.
Remove from... - 31.174
1 Skin and flake the mackerel fillets.
Put the fish, lemon juice, cream cheese and melted butter in a blender and blend to a puree.
(Alternatively, mash the fillets with a fork and pass them through a sieve before blending them with the lemon juice, cream... - 31.3069
1. In medium mixing bowl stir together the gelatin and water; let stand for 5 minutes. Add the reduced-fat cream cheese. Beat with an electric mixer on low speed till well combined (mixture will be very thick but will thin when heated); transfer to a medium... - 34.4365
Red Pepper Bruschetta
Red Pepper Bruschetta is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Red Pepper Bruschetta recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 32.9218
Chicken And Egg Terrine
Chicken And Egg Terrine is an irresistible side dish recipe. The Chicken And Egg Terrine is something you would never want to miss out on! - 45.3557
Soften gelatin in 1/2 cup cold broth.
Heat and stir over low heat until gelatin dissolves.
Stir in remaining broth.
Chill until partially set.
Mix remaining ingredients except pimiento and tomato wedges; fold into gelatin.
Pour into 9x5x3" loaf pan or 1-qt.... - 36.3987
1 Thaw the bread dough. On a lightly floured surface, divide dough into 8 pieces. Cover; let dough rest for 10 minutes. Roll each piece of dough into a 6-inch circle. Grease 2 extra-large baking sheets; sprinkle with the cornmeal. Transfer dough circles to... - 35.5615
Muffaletto sandwiches are vegetable turkey sandwiches made with french bread. Herbed with oregano, the muffaletto sandwiches are peppy with green chilies and garlic for taste and flavor. - 34.3021
1. Slice the eggs. Drain the anchovy fillets, then cut them in half lengthwise. Pit the olives and slice in half.
2.Slice the loaf in half lengthwise. Pull out about 1/2 inch/1 cm of the crumb from the centers, leaving a border all around both halves.
3.... - 37.4712
1. In medium bowl, combine celery, giardiniera, olives, parsley, garlic, oil, and pepper until well mixed. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or up to overnight to blend flavors.
2. Cut bread horizontally in half. Remove enough soft center from each half... - 33.5697
Red Snapper Victoria
Saute garlic lightly in oil; add vegetables and saute until onion is tender.
Add tomato sauce and stewed tomatoes; sprinkle all with seasonings.
Cover and simmer for 10 minutes to blend flavors.
Add snapper filets, cut into servingsize portions.
Bring to... - 41.6379
1. In a small bowl combine vinegar, garlic, salt, pepper, basil, and oil. Beat with fork to blend.
2. Cut bread in half lengthwise and remove some of soft center from bottom half. Brush both cut sides of bread with half the dressing.
3. In a medium bowl, toss... - 31.7339
Quaterback sandwich is a fresh vegetable and meat sandwich. Cheesy and filling, flavored with italian salad dressing, the quaterback sandwich is a non-cooked sandwich and can be wrapped and taken to work easily! - 42.6626
Colorful tomatoes, ripe avocado, Lemon Vinaigrette, and grilled shrimp make an irresistible salad. Watch Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec make it in minutes. - 121.514
Spanish Omelette Turnovers
Unroll dough into a 13- x 12-inch rectangle; cut into 4 rectangles.
Combine egg substitute and next 3 ingredients; stir well with a wire whisk.
Coat a small nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add mushrooms... - 40.0694
Senate Salad Bowl With Shrimp Tomato Aspic
Heat 1 cup of the tomato juice until very hot.
Pour over gelatin in a bowl and stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Stir in remaining tomato juice with salt, cayenne pepper, onion, and horseradish.
Pour mixture into an 8x4x2 inch loaf pan.
Chill until mixture is... - 42.1607