- » Green Olive
Green Olive Recipes
Enjoy our collection of green olive recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for green olive recipes.
Olive Salad For Olive Lovers
Smash olives and chop them coarsely.
Chop artichokes and combine with olives.
Use juice of artichokes as well.
Add all remaining ingredients and combine well.
This can be done in food chopper, but do not puree completely; pulse on and off until semi... - 34.7162
Spaghetti With Cauliflower, Green Olives & Almonds
When entertaining unexpected guests at home, nothing could come to your rescue like a hearty pasta dinner recipe as this. Chef Hermann tosses spaghetti with tender cauliflower, toasty almonds and green olives to whomp up this simple and slightly spicy... - 82.6136
Green Olive Salad
Place the olives in a mixing bowl.
If they are imported and very salty, soak for several hours in cold water; rinse and drain well.
Slice the olives horizontally into rings.
Mix well with the remaining ingredients.
Season to taste.
Transfer to a salad... - 32.1453
Fish Fillets With Green Olive Sauce
Dip the fish fillets which have been cut into individual servings in beaten egg and then in finely sifted, seasoned cracker crumbs.
Saute until tender.
Meanwhile melt the fat in a saucepan, add the minced onion and cook until it is tender.
Then add the flour,... - 35.3629
Olive Polka Dot Bread
Soften yeast in water in large mixer bowl.
Add sugar, butter, salt, egg, dry dip mix, ripe olives and 2 cups flour.
Blend well; beat 2 minutes at medium speed of mixer.
Gradually stir in remaining flour to form a stiff dough.
Cover; let rise in warm place... - 40.0826
Steamed Green Beans With Lemon And Olive Oil
Place water in large saucepan (2-3 inches deep in 2-quart saucepan) and insert collapsible steamer in place.
Put beans in steamer.
Put on lid and bring to a boil.
Steam 5-7 minutes, until tender-crisp. - 25.0297
Cabbage Olive And Green Bell Pepper Salad
1. Mix all the vegetables together in a salad bowl.
2. Combine ingredients for dressing in a bowl and whisk with a fork till well blended.
3. Sprinkle dressing over salad and toss
4. Chill the salad.
5. Sprinkle pine nuts or almonds over the... - 42.8064
Green Olive And Lemon Crusted Leg Of Lamb
1. Preheat the oven to 450° In a food processor, combine the anchovy fillets, sliced garlic, grated lemon zest, chopped marjoram and black pepper and pulse until the mixture is finely chopped. Add the green olives and pulse until they are finely chopped.... - 25.7879
Iamb With Green Olives
Cut the meat into generous bite-sized pieces.
Heat the oil and butter in a large saucepan or flameproof casserole and brown the meat on all sides.
Work in batches in order that the pan temperature doesn't drop too low otherwise you will be stewing the meat... - 46.6858
Green Olive Pesto
In a food processor puree the olives with the pine nuts, the garlic paste, and the parsley, with the motor running add the oil in a stream and the Parmesan, and blend the mixture well.
Serve the pesto with 1 pound pasta, cooked and drained, reserving 3/4 cup... - 22.6954
Herbed Green Olive Salad
In a bowl toss together the olives, the celery, the bell pepper, the onion, the garlic paste, the carrot, the pars ley, the oregano, and the red pepper flakes, add the oil and the vinegar, and combine the mixture well.
Serve the salad as part of an antipasto... - 27.1614
Creole Sauce With Green Olive
Saute celery and onions in butter for 4 minutes and add the mushrooms and cook another 2 minutes.
Stir in the flour and add all the other ingredients and simmer 20 minutes. - 33.3104
Raw Cherry Tomato Olive And Green Bean Salad
Are you looking for simple way to make Raw Cherry ,Tomato, Olive and Green Bean Salad? This recipe is perfect for you. It is a very delicious salad. Luci Lock of Mercola.com shows you how to make a delicious raw summer salad with ripe cherry tomatoes, green... - 105.494
Salmon And Green Olive Casserole
Saute shallots or green onions in butter until wilted.
Stir in flour and about 2 grindings of the pepper mill.
Drain salmon, reserving liquid.
Add enough light cream to salmon liquid to make 2 cups; stir into flour mixture.
Cook, stirring, until thick and... - 44.7356
Meatballs With Tomato And Green Olive Sauce
To make the sauce heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a non-stick pan.
Add the garlic and sizzle gently for a couple of minutes.
Tip in the tomatoes and cloves, then simmer for 15 minutes until the sauce has thickened a little, squashing down the tomatoes as you... - 45.2369
Green Olive Chili Casserole
Pour your chosen mixture evenly over the layers. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours. May be refrigerated overnight. Bake at 350Â° for 1 hour. - 28.5644
Red Snapper With Olive Salsa And Green Beans
1. Preheat either a - grill pan, cast-iron skillet or indoor electric grill to high heat.
2. To prepare the snapper drizzle it with olive oil.
3. In a small bowl combine spices and rub fish with the mixture.
4. On hot grill place fish... - 45.7162
Green Bean, Olive And Anchovy Salad
1. Cook the beans in a pan of salted boiling water until soft, about 3 mins. Drain, then season and toss with 2 tbsp olive oil. Chop the anchovies and capers together, put into a bowl, and stir in lemon juice to combine. Add the remaining 2 tbsp olive oil and... - 32.9403
Greek Greens And Olive Salad
Greek Salad has a fantastic taste. The tomatoes and cheese gives the Greek Salad a mouth-watering taste. Greek Salad is inspired by restaurants globally. Must catch it. - 28.0877
Chicken Cutlets With Green Olive And Currant Pan Sauce
1. In a very large skillet, heat the oil until shimmering. Lightly season the chicken cutlets with salt and pepper. Add half of the cutlets to the skillet and cook over high heat, turning once, until lightly browned outside and white throughout, about 4... - 30.4971
Mixed Green Salad With Olive
1) Wash and pat dry greens with paper towels. Discard bruised and discolored leaves.
2) Trim stalks of watercress and discard. Chop the greens into bite sized pieces and put aside.
3) Peel and chop onions into 1/8 inch slices. Drain olives and... - 48.1177
Green Olive Salad With Homemade Dressing
You will love the crisp garden salad of greens, olives, croutons, pepperoncini, and parmesan, dressed with a creamy, flavorful dressing. Exceptionally fabulous! This salad is a “pat yourself on the back” creation, an interesting and adventurous dish,... - 76.3677
Garbanzo And Green Olive Salad
1. Wash and clean olives in a wire strainer and drain thoroughly.
2. Slice olives and keep in a bowl.
3. Drain garbanzos.
4. Add garbanzos to olives. Add onion, celery, garlic, parsley, lemon peel, lemon juice, and cayenne.
5. Drizzle oil over it and... - 50.1352
Green Beans In Tomato And Olive Oil
Green Beans in Tomato and Olive Oil is one amazing dish that you will ever come across. The specialty of this dish is that it can be prepared days in advance and can be kept in the refrigerator. You can add meat or lamb in this dish and heat it once again. - 78.2399
Red And Green Peppers In Olive Oil, Garlic, And Parsley
Char the peppers under the broiler or on the stovetop, until black.
Put them in a paper bag in the still hot but turned-off oven and turn the bag repeatedly for 5 minutes.
Take the peppers out of the bag and peel the skin off under cold running water.
Seed... - 33.9351
Green Olive Relish
Process garlic in a food processor until minced.
Add olives and remaining ingredients; process until olives are finely chopped.
Cover and chill relish up to 1 week.
Serve relish at room temperature. - 24.1883
Italian Tuna Green Olive And Tangerine Salad On Grilled Bread
1. Light a grill. Peel the tangerine, removing the white pith. Using a small, sharp knife, cut between the membranes to release the sections onto a plate. Cut the sections into 1/2 inch pieces; discard any seeds.
2. In a large bowl, mix the tuna with the... - 29.3012
Olive Salad Plate
Line chilled salad platter with greens.
Cut oranges into thin crosswise slices.
Arrange orange slices on greens.
Sprinkle with chopped olives and leeks.
Gar- nish with whole olives.
Shake olive oil, vinegar, cori- ander, salt, pepper, sugar and mustard in... - 36.7611
Cheese And Olive Tossed Salad
Combine greens, green onions, pepper, olives, and tomatoes in large salad bowl.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Top with avocado dressing.
Toss lightly but thoroughly. - 30.2155
Green Sauce Salsa Verde
1. Take a bowl and mix in vinegar, salt, pepper and mustard
2. Beat this mixture with a fork
3. Add in parsley. Chives, watercress and shallots to it and blend them too
4. Add oil to this mixture and whisk it until it attains a thick, well blended... - 45.8349
Drain olives and crush them slightly.
Put them in a mixing bowl or other container.
Add remaining ingredients and stir well to coat all the olives.
Chill, stirring occasionally, for several hours or overnight.
Serve as an appetizer.
These olives keep well in... - 36.4902
French Olive Tapenade
For all those who are fond of olives, here is a great treat awaiting. Watch this amazing video that shows a recipe for olive tapenade. The dish is delicious, easy to make and can be used as a dip, spread or topping for crackers etc. This wonderful video is... - 105.527
Fiery Marinated Olives
Place all the ingredients in a non-metallic bowl and stir until well combined.
Transfer to a sterilised kilner jar with a tight-fitting lid or simply leave in the bowl and cover tightly with clingfilm.
Set aside for 4 days or up to 2 weeks before eating... - 29.7901
For the black olives, make 2 or 3 slits in each olive with the point of a small sharp knife.
Rinse well under cold running water and drain on paper towels.
Layer the olives, orange rind and cardamom seeds in a glass jar.
Pour in sufficient oil to cover the... - 36.4601
Black Olive Tapenade
1. Drain the olives discarding the liquid.
2. Chop them coarsely in a food processor.
3. Add remaining ingredients and pulse until coarsely blended.
4. Empty out into a serving dish
5. Cover and leave aside for at least 30 minutes before serving so... - 43.2982
Arrange center olive slices in circle in 6-cup ring mold.
Soften gelatin in 1 cup cold water; stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved.
Remove from heat; stir in 1 1/2 cups water, vinegar, lemon juice, salt and hot sauce.
Chill until mixture mounds from... - 38.4231
Squirt cheese spread into olive holes and refrigerate until serving time. - 18.5199
Chicken And Olive Salad
Looking for a tasty dish to make, try out this Chicken Olive Salad Mold. Here's an incredibly simple recipe for your favorite Chicken Olice Salad Mold. - 41.0152
Combine cheese with olives, onions, and mayonnaise.
Spread on crepes.
Broil until cheese bubbles.
Sprinkle with bacon bits and cut each crepe into 5 or 6 wedges.
Serve immediately. - 25.2947
Ripe Olive Appetizers
Stuff olives with onions.
Blend flour, salt and mus- tard; mix in cheese.
Stir in all remaining ingredients; shape 1 teaspoon cheese mixture around each olive.
Place on baking sheet.
Bake at 400 degrees for 12 minutes; may be refrigerated before baking. - 36.1213
Olives On Horseback
Halve the olives lengthways and scoop out the pimento.
Finely chop the pimento and mix thoroughly into the cheese.
Stuff the olive halves with the cheese mixture and press the halves back together.
Stretch the bacon rashers with the back of a knife, then cut... - 26.1638
Olives With Dill
1) Drain and hammer the olives until the pits are visible.
2) Mix the olives with rest of the ingredients and allow to stand in a cool place for 1 day.
3) Spoon the mixture into the sterilized jars, seal and refrigerate.
4) Use as required. - 35.3518
Tomato Olive Quiches
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Bake pie shells for 8 minutes.
Remove from oven and set aside.
Reduce oven temperature to 375°F.
Combine flour; salt and pepper in small dish.
Dip tomato slices into mixture, shaking off excess.
Heat oil in large skillet over... - 40.8191
1. In large jar (about 2-quart size), combine oil, vinegar, lemon peel, chiles, peppercorns, salt, thyme, bay leaves, tarragon, marjoram; stir to combine.
2. Drain anchovies; add oil from anchovies to mixture. Cut anchovies in half crosswise; use to fill... - 39.9942
Curried Olive Appetizers
Combine olives, cheese, onions, mayonnaise, curry powder and salt; mix well.
Remove crusts from bread slices; toast under broiler.
Spread olive mix- ture on toast.
Place on cookie sheet; cut each slice into 6 small squares.
Broil 4 inches from source of heat... - 32.4589
Hamburgers With Olive Salsa
Combine salsa ingredients in a bowl.
Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
Toss before serving.
Mix ground beef, garlic, olives, salt, and pepper.
Shape into 4 hamburger patties about 1/2 inch thick.
Preheat stovetop grill.
Cook hamburgers, over... - 42.6152
Stuffed Ripe Olives
Cut each onion into 2 or 3 pieces about 1-1/2 inches long.
With a sharp knife, make several 1/2-inch lengthwise cuts through 1 end of each piece of onion.
Insert uncut end of onion into pitted olive.
Cut end will open like a fan.
Place onion-stuffed olives in... - 40.0157
1.Take a 2 quart large jar and put oil, vinegar, chilies, lemon peel, peppercorns, thyme, bay leaves, tarragon and marjoram in it.
2.Mix well by stirring.
3.Take out the anchovies.
4.Pour the oil from anchovies to the vinegar mixture.
5.Slice the... - 46.9726
Remove the bones from the matjes fillet, if there are any.
Pit the olives.
Wash and shake the parsley dry; lay aside one stalk for garnish.
Cut the cress from its roots, wash and drain.
Very briefly puree the matjes, olives, parsley and cress in a... - 43.3639
Spatchcock Game Hens And Olives
1. Using scissors cut the game hens down the backbone.
2. In a frypan heat the oil over high heat and sear the hens.
3. Turn over, reduce the heat and add the onion, garlic and brandy.
4. Blend the olives and capers and to the pan add with the wine,... - 40.0666
Olive Fold Overs
1) Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2) Flatten the biscuits, brush thoroughly with butter and fold each of them.
3) In a bowl, beat the egg yolk and milk together.
4) Brush each biscuit top with the egg mixture and firmly press an olive... - 36.796
Chilli Olive Pesto With Pasta
Place olives, garlic, chilli flakes and oil in a food processor or blender; pulse until blended but still retaining some texture.
Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling, salted water, until firm to the bite if serving hot or just firm to the bite if serving as... - 33.8521
Creamy Olive Sauce
1.In a 1 quart glass measuring pitcher, heat butter for 30 seconds at High.
2.Put flour to the butter and make a smooth paste after mixing.
3.Slowly add milk and continue mixing.
4.Once done, heat for 4 minutes at High; mixing well after 2 minutes and... - 35.9691
Pasta With Olive Pesto
1. In a food processor, put together all ingredients except macaroni and puree it until smooth.
2. In serving bowl, place macaroni.
3. Add pesto and toss.
4. Serve immediately. - 39.7867
Fennel Olive Salad
1. In medium glass or stainless-steel bowl combine all ingredients; stir to combine. Cover and refrigerate until flavors blend, 30 minutes or overnight.
2. Stir salad just before serving. - 29.5721
Cream Cheese And Olive Spread
Beat all ingredients with a fork until creamy, cover, and chill 2-3 hours.
Let stand at room temperature 15-20 minutes and use as a spread for any bread.
About 355 calories per sandwich (2 slices white bread, no butter or mayonnaise). - 26.916
Olive Nut Bread
Sift flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt together in mixing bowl.
Combine egg and milk; add flour mixture, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Stir in green olives and walnuts.
Turn batter into a greased 8 x 1/2 -inch round baking pan and... - 29.1685
Place frankfurters in boiling water; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes.
To make each triangle, butter bread.
Dip slices in cheese, buttered side down.
Spread other side of bread with mustard.
Sprinkle each mustard spread side with about 1... - 35.6023
Olive Bread Swirls
1. In a large bowl, mix the flour, salt, yeast, 1 tbsp olive oil and 300ml warm water, to make a soft dough. Knead by hand for 10 mins or with the dough hook in a food processor or mixer for 5 mins. Put the dough back in the cleaned out mixing bowl, then... - 35.5188
Olive Tomato Sauce
Melt butter or margarine in saucepan placed on one side of grill.
Saute onion and green pepper until onion is lightly browned.
Add remaining ingredients; simmer 10-15 minutes or until green pepper is tender. - 29.1995
Olive Nut Salad
Early on day:
In medium bowl, with pastry fork, blend cream cheese with olives, paprika, green peppers, pecans, and seasoned pepper.
Press into well-greased 8-by-8-by-2-inch baking dish; refrigerate until needed.
At serving time:
Cut into 12 squares. Serve... - 33.1576
Olive Stuffed Tomatoes
Cut thin slice from stem end of each tomato and scoop out pulp, reserving shells; set shells upside-down on paper towels and let drain.
Drain off excess liquid from pulp; chop pulp and set aside.
In small nonstick skillet heat margarine until bubbly and hot;... - 32.3014
Olive Rosemary Crostini
1. In a small skillet in oil over low heat saute 2 cloves garlic.
2. Under hot broiler Toast bread slices on both sides.
3. Using a pastry brush, with garlic oil dab charred bread and in a small bowl, place rest of oil with chopped olives.
4. On a... - 37.6981
Duck With Olives
Salt and pepper the duck pieces and place them on a broiling pan and roast in a 400° oven for 20 minutes.
The pieces should just begin to brown.
While the duck is baking, prepare the sauce.
Heat a frying pan and add the olive oil, the onion, and the... - 43.8819
1. Take 1 Â½ cups of hot water and add 2 beef bouillon cubes in it for melting.
2. Again, take a medium sized saucepan and melt two tablespoons butters in it against medium high flame.
3. Slowly blend 2 tablespoons flour in it.
4. Pour in the broth... - 45.1266
Chicken With Lemon And Olive
Rub chicken pieces with three cloves garlic, pounded with one tablespoon of salt.
Then rinse under cold water.
Cook the chicken until tender with three cups of water, two cloves garlic minced, cinnamon, parsley, cumin, onion, black peppercorns, ginger, salt... - 38.6536
Cheese Olive Cocktail Snack
Combine all ingredients except olives; blend until smooth and creamy.
Mold mixture around each olive.
Bake at 400 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes. - 26.6881
Broiled Olive Snacks
Bake biscuits as directed on package.
Brush cut side with butter.
Fold cheese and olives into egg whites; spoon on buttered side of biscuits.
Sprinkle with bacon.
Top each with an olive slice.
Broil 4 to 5 inches from heat 5 to 8 minutes or till bacon... - 25.6872
Olive-stuffed Cheese Balls
Blend-cheese with butter, flour, salt, and paprika.
Shape 1 teaspoon of dough around each olive.
Place on un greased oven tray.
Bake at 375Â°F in toaster oven 10 to 12 minutes - 28.3423
Tuna Olive Towers
Combine the tuna, eggs, cucumber, celery, and pickle relish with mayonnaise, lemon juice, and seasonings.
Butter 8 slices of the white bread and spread with tuna mixture.
Add whole-wheat slices, buttered side up, and spread with chopped olives.
Top olives... - 33.2931
Put roasting pan over a medium flame and stir 2 teaspoons flour into the pan drippings.
Add 1/2 cup water, 1/4 cup dry sherry, 1/4 cup heavy cream, 1 teaspoon paprika, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and about 12 green olives.
Simmer until thickened. - 17.772
Pasta With Olive Pesto
1. Take a food processor or blender and add black olives, green olives, parmesan, basil, lemon juice, olive oil, capers and garlic into it. Blend the mixture into smooth paste.
2. Adjust lemon juice or olive oil to improve the texture and taste of... - 42.7467
Cheese And Olive Salad
1. Blend the mayonnaise and catsup. Beat into the cheese.
2. Add the chopped olives and green pepper. Mix well.
3. Chill 30 minutes or longer before serving.
4. Pile on crisp water cress to serve. Onion in equal quantity may be substituted or used in addition... - 31.2169
Beef Olive Loaf
1. In a large bowl, combine beef, pork, cloves garlic, onion, green pepper, green olives, bread crumbs, eggs, thyme, salt, ground pepper and stir well with a wooden spoon. Form into a loaf.
2. In a baking pan, place loaf on foil.
3. Arrange the bacon... - 41.4095
Alpine Olive Sandwich
This Alpine Olive Sandwich is simply irresistible ! I love this cheese stuffed sandwich garnished with olive slices for my lunch. Just try out and let me know if you like this Alpine Olive Sandwich. - 46.7361
Double Olive Pasta
Heat oil in heavy Dutch oven over medium high heat.
Add chopped onion, garlic, oregano and crushed red pepper and saute 5 minutes.
Add tomatoes with their juices and black and green olives; simmer until sauce begins to thicken, about 8 minutes.
Add pasta and... - 35.9314
Mediterranean Garlic Hot Pepper Olives
Combine the olive oil, vinegar, garlic, fennel seeds, hot pepper flakes, and orange zest in a large bowl; mix well.
Add the olives and let stand at room temperature for 2 hours, stirring from time to time.
Serve the drained olives at room temperature, or... - 30.9553
– Mix all ingredients in a food processor. Chill at least 30 minutes before serving - 23.3352
1. Fry the onions in the oil until soft. Roughly chop the olives.
2. Put the flour, salt, yeast and parsley, coriander or mint in a large bowl with the olives and fried onions and pour in 475 ml / 16 fl oz / 2 cups hand-hot water.
3. Mix to a dough using a... - 35.6083
Mixed Italian Olives
1) Drain and hammer the olives until the pits are visible.
2) Mix the olives with rest of the ingredients and allow to stand at the room temperature for 2 days.
3) Spoon the mixture into the sterilized jars, seal and refrigerate.
4) Use as... - 40.9951
Celery & Olive Salad
This Celery & Olive Salad taste incredible ! Try this mixed vegetable platter with irresistible Italian dressing for your next meal. Tell me if you share my passion for this Celery & Olive Salad. - 33.1662
Combine first five ingredients in bowl, mix well, add olives, and toss until well coated.
Cover and marinate for at least 24 hours, stirring occasionally.
Serve at room temperature. - 25.4535
Prawn And Olive Salad
1. Cut the red and green peppers into thin strips about 2.5 cm/1 inch long.
2. Add the peppers to the dressing with the prawns and peanuts.
3. Toss together.
4. Arrange the lettuce in the serving dish, pile the prawn mixture on top and garnish with slices of... - 37.8534
Cheese & Olive Calzones
Prepare dough for pizza crust.
While dough is rising, prepare filling: In a small skillet, saute onion and basil in olive oil until soft. Remove from heat and combine with all remaining ingredients. Set filling aside.
Assemble and bake as instructed for... - 33.4493
Fatima Saada's Palestinian Style Olives
1 Create 2 slits around the circumference of each olive or use a wooden block or hammer to break the skin of the olives and slightly bruise.
2 Prepare a salt-water solution with enough salt.
3 With a tea towel covered with a glass plate,... - 40.5782
Olive Walnut Cream Cheese Dip
Olive Walnut Cream Cheese Dip is an easy appetizer that is perfect for your next party. Four simple ingredients will have everyone asking you for this simple recipe. - 105.477
Rosemary Olive Bread
1) Place a heavy baking sheet or baking stone in the oven and preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a small bowl, stir 1/8 tea-spoon yeast into 3/4 cup warm water. Then stir in 1 1/2 cups flour and mix for a few minutes. Cover with plastic... - 42.7093
Rice And Olive Salad
Cook rice according to package directions; cool to lukewarm, tossing lightly several times.
Combine chopped vegetables and olives with rice.
Mix the remaining ingredients for dressing; pour over rice mixture and toss together.
Chill thoroughly or serve at... - 35.2745
Beef Olive Loaf
Combine all ingredients except the bacon in a large bowl.
Blend with a wooden spoon.
Form into a loaf and place in a baking pan.
Lay the bacon slices across the top of the loaf. - 36.1279
Ricotta Olive Dip Or Dressing
1. Take a blender or a food processor.
2. In the blender container, combine all ingredients and process.
3. Continue processing until the mix turns light green in color; however, take double care so that it should not be pureed.
4. Refrigerate the mix... - 38.9375
1. Place the pitted olives and the garlic in a food processor and puree until finely chopped.
2. Add the olive oil, lemon juice, 1 teaspoon salt, and pepper to taste. Puree again and adjust the seasoning. Transfer the olive paste to storage containers. - 22.9807
Green Olive Recipes By Category