- » Green Olive
Green Olive Recipes
Enjoy our collection of green olive recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for green olive recipes.
Spaghetti With Cauliflower, Green Olives & Almonds
When entertaining unexpected guests at home, nothing could come to your rescue like a hearty pasta dinner recipe as this. Chef Hermann tosses spaghetti with tender cauliflower, toasty almonds and green olives to whomp up this simple and slightly spicy... - 84.1676
Olive Salad For Olive Lovers
Smash olives and chop them coarsely.
Chop artichokes and combine with olives.
Use juice of artichokes as well.
Add all remaining ingredients and combine well.
This can be done in food chopper, but do not puree completely; pulse on and off until semi... - 33.087
Fish Fillets With Green Olive Sauce
Dip the fish fillets which have been cut into individual servings in beaten egg and then in finely sifted, seasoned cracker crumbs.
Saute until tender.
Meanwhile melt the fat in a saucepan, add the minced onion and cook until it is tender.
Then add the flour,... - 33.3084
Green Olive Salad
Place the olives in a mixing bowl.
If they are imported and very salty, soak for several hours in cold water; rinse and drain well.
Slice the olives horizontally into rings.
Mix well with the remaining ingredients.
Season to taste.
Transfer to a salad... - 30.2782
Steamed Green Beans With Lemon And Olive Oil
Place water in large saucepan (2-3 inches deep in 2-quart saucepan) and insert collapsible steamer in place.
Put beans in steamer.
Put on lid and bring to a boil.
Steam 5-7 minutes, until tender-crisp. - 23.2706
Green Olive And Lemon Crusted Leg Of Lamb
1. Preheat the oven to 450° In a food processor, combine the anchovy fillets, sliced garlic, grated lemon zest, chopped marjoram and black pepper and pulse until the mixture is finely chopped. Add the green olives and pulse until they are finely chopped.... - 23.3584
Cabbage Olive And Green Bell Pepper Salad
1. Mix all the vegetables together in a salad bowl.
2. Combine ingredients for dressing in a bowl and whisk with a fork till well blended.
3. Sprinkle dressing over salad and toss
4. Chill the salad.
5. Sprinkle pine nuts or almonds over the... - 41.0979
Greek Greens And Olive Salad
Greek Salad has a fantastic taste. The tomatoes and cheese gives the Greek Salad a mouth-watering taste. Greek Salad is inspired by restaurants globally. Must catch it. - 26.3014
Garbanzo And Green Olive Salad
1. Wash and clean olives in a wire strainer and drain thoroughly.
2. Slice olives and keep in a bowl.
3. Drain garbanzos.
4. Add garbanzos to olives. Add onion, celery, garlic, parsley, lemon peel, lemon juice, and cayenne.
5. Drizzle oil over it and... - 48.478
Herbed Green Olive Salad
In a bowl toss together the olives, the celery, the bell pepper, the onion, the garlic paste, the carrot, the pars ley, the oregano, and the red pepper flakes, add the oil and the vinegar, and combine the mixture well.
Serve the salad as part of an antipasto... - 25.7925
Green Olive Pesto
In a food processor puree the olives with the pine nuts, the garlic paste, and the parsley, with the motor running add the oil in a stream and the Parmesan, and blend the mixture well.
Serve the pesto with 1 pound pasta, cooked and drained, reserving 3/4 cup... - 18.5722
Olive Polka Dot Bread
Soften yeast in water in large mixer bowl.
Add sugar, butter, salt, egg, dry dip mix, ripe olives and 2 cups flour.
Blend well; beat 2 minutes at medium speed of mixer.
Gradually stir in remaining flour to form a stiff dough.
Cover; let rise in warm place... - 37.7744
Creole Sauce With Green Olive
Saute celery and onions in butter for 4 minutes and add the mushrooms and cook another 2 minutes.
Stir in the flour and add all the other ingredients and simmer 20 minutes. - 31.7528
Raw Cherry Tomato Olive And Green Bean Salad
Are you looking for simple way to make Raw Cherry ,Tomato, Olive and Green Bean Salad? This recipe is perfect for you. It is a very delicious salad. Luci Lock of Mercola.com shows you how to make a delicious raw summer salad with ripe cherry tomatoes, green... - 98.6539
Salmon And Green Olive Casserole
Saute shallots or green onions in butter until wilted.
Stir in flour and about 2 grindings of the pepper mill.
Drain salmon, reserving liquid.
Add enough light cream to salmon liquid to make 2 cups; stir into flour mixture.
Cook, stirring, until thick and... - 43.5995
Meatballs With Tomato And Green Olive Sauce
To make the sauce heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a non-stick pan.
Add the garlic and sizzle gently for a couple of minutes.
Tip in the tomatoes and cloves, then simmer for 15 minutes until the sauce has thickened a little, squashing down the tomatoes as you... - 44.8548
Green Olive Chili Casserole
Pour your chosen mixture evenly over the layers. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours. May be refrigerated overnight. Bake at 350Â° for 1 hour. - 27.0934
Red Snapper With Olive Salsa And Green Beans
1. Preheat either a - grill pan, cast-iron skillet or indoor electric grill to high heat.
2. To prepare the snapper drizzle it with olive oil.
3. In a small bowl combine spices and rub fish with the mixture.
4. On hot grill place fish... - 45.402
Green Bean, Olive And Anchovy Salad
1. Cook the beans in a pan of salted boiling water until soft, about 3 mins. Drain, then season and toss with 2 tbsp olive oil. Chop the anchovies and capers together, put into a bowl, and stir in lemon juice to combine. Add the remaining 2 tbsp olive oil and... - 32.522
Chicken Cutlets With Green Olive And Currant Pan Sauce
1. In a very large skillet, heat the oil until shimmering. Lightly season the chicken cutlets with salt and pepper. Add half of the cutlets to the skillet and cook over high heat, turning once, until lightly browned outside and white throughout, about 4... - 28.5045
Mixed Green Salad With Olive
1) Wash and pat dry greens with paper towels. Discard bruised and discolored leaves.
2) Trim stalks of watercress and discard. Chop the greens into bite sized pieces and put aside.
3) Peel and chop onions into 1/8 inch slices. Drain olives and... - 48.2553
Red And Green Peppers In Olive Oil, Garlic, And Parsley
Char the peppers under the broiler or on the stovetop, until black.
Put them in a paper bag in the still hot but turned-off oven and turn the bag repeatedly for 5 minutes.
Take the peppers out of the bag and peel the skin off under cold running water.
Seed... - 30.1434
Green Beans In Tomato And Olive Oil
Green Beans in Tomato and Olive Oil is one amazing dish that you will ever come across. The specialty of this dish is that it can be prepared days in advance and can be kept in the refrigerator. You can add meat or lamb in this dish and heat it once again. - 79.8786
Green Olive Salad With Homemade Dressing
You will love the crisp garden salad of greens, olives, croutons, pepperoncini, and parmesan, dressed with a creamy, flavorful dressing. Exceptionally fabulous! This salad is a “pat yourself on the back” creation, an interesting and adventurous dish,... - 78.0364
Green Olive Relish
Process garlic in a food processor until minced.
Add olives and remaining ingredients; process until olives are finely chopped.
Cover and chill relish up to 1 week.
Serve relish at room temperature. - 22.8966
Italian Tuna Green Olive And Tangerine Salad On Grilled Bread
1. Light a grill. Peel the tangerine, removing the white pith. Using a small, sharp knife, cut between the membranes to release the sections onto a plate. Cut the sections into 1/2 inch pieces; discard any seeds.
2. In a large bowl, mix the tuna with the... - 27.9637
Olive Salad Plate
Line chilled salad platter with greens.
Cut oranges into thin crosswise slices.
Arrange orange slices on greens.
Sprinkle with chopped olives and leeks.
Gar- nish with whole olives.
Shake olive oil, vinegar, cori- ander, salt, pepper, sugar and mustard in... - 37.2892
Cheese And Olive Tossed Salad
Combine greens, green onions, pepper, olives, and tomatoes in large salad bowl.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Top with avocado dressing.
Toss lightly but thoroughly. - 28.4618
Olive Stuffed Tomatoes
Cut thin slice from stem end of each tomato and scoop out pulp, reserving shells; set shells upside-down on paper towels and let drain.
Drain off excess liquid from pulp; chop pulp and set aside.
In small nonstick skillet heat margarine until bubbly and hot;... - 30.4321
Olive Fold Overs
1) Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2) Flatten the biscuits, brush thoroughly with butter and fold each of them.
3) In a bowl, beat the egg yolk and milk together.
4) Brush each biscuit top with the egg mixture and firmly press an olive... - 34.5826
Chilli Olive Pesto With Pasta
Place olives, garlic, chilli flakes and oil in a food processor or blender; pulse until blended but still retaining some texture.
Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling, salted water, until firm to the bite if serving hot or just firm to the bite if serving as... - 33.9139
French Olive Tapenade
For all those who are fond of olives, here is a great treat awaiting. Watch this amazing video that shows a recipe for olive tapenade. The dish is delicious, easy to make and can be used as a dip, spread or topping for crackers etc. This wonderful video is... - 119.118
Creamy Olive Sauce
1.In a 1 quart glass measuring pitcher, heat butter for 30 seconds at High.
2.Put flour to the butter and make a smooth paste after mixing.
3.Slowly add milk and continue mixing.
4.Once done, heat for 4 minutes at High; mixing well after 2 minutes and... - 35.3924
Olive Bread Swirls
1. In a large bowl, mix the flour, salt, yeast, 1 tbsp olive oil and 300ml warm water, to make a soft dough. Knead by hand for 10 mins or with the dough hook in a food processor or mixer for 5 mins. Put the dough back in the cleaned out mixing bowl, then... - 35.834
Olive Rosemary Crostini
1. In a small skillet in oil over low heat saute 2 cloves garlic.
2. Under hot broiler Toast bread slices on both sides.
3. Using a pastry brush, with garlic oil dab charred bread and in a small bowl, place rest of oil with chopped olives.
4. On a... - 38.8694
Pasta With Olive Pesto
1. In a food processor, put together all ingredients except macaroni and puree it until smooth.
2. In serving bowl, place macaroni.
3. Add pesto and toss.
4. Serve immediately. - 41.9501
1. Take 1 Â½ cups of hot water and add 2 beef bouillon cubes in it for melting.
2. Again, take a medium sized saucepan and melt two tablespoons butters in it against medium high flame.
3. Slowly blend 2 tablespoons flour in it.
4. Pour in the broth... - 43.1042
Arrange center olive slices in circle in 6-cup ring mold.
Soften gelatin in 1 cup cold water; stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved.
Remove from heat; stir in 1 1/2 cups water, vinegar, lemon juice, salt and hot sauce.
Chill until mixture mounds from... - 37.8606
1. Fry the onions in the oil until soft. Roughly chop the olives.
2. Put the flour, salt, yeast and parsley, coriander or mint in a large bowl with the olives and fried onions and pour in 475 ml / 16 fl oz / 2 cups hand-hot water.
3. Mix to a dough using a... - 35.5188
Rosemary Olive Bread
1) Place a heavy baking sheet or baking stone in the oven and preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a small bowl, stir 1/8 tea-spoon yeast into 3/4 cup warm water. Then stir in 1 1/2 cups flour and mix for a few minutes. Cover with plastic... - 44.3876
Chicken And Olive Salad
Looking for a tasty dish to make, try out this Chicken Olive Salad Mold. Here's an incredibly simple recipe for your favorite Chicken Olice Salad Mold. - 39.3911
Ripe Olive Appetizers
Stuff olives with onions.
Blend flour, salt and mus- tard; mix in cheese.
Stir in all remaining ingredients; shape 1 teaspoon cheese mixture around each olive.
Place on baking sheet.
Bake at 400 degrees for 12 minutes; may be refrigerated before baking. - 35.4147
Olive Nut Bread
Sift flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt together in mixing bowl.
Combine egg and milk; add flour mixture, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Stir in green olives and walnuts.
Turn batter into a greased 8 x 1/2 -inch round baking pan and... - 27.3016
Hamburgers With Olive Salsa
Combine salsa ingredients in a bowl.
Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
Toss before serving.
Mix ground beef, garlic, olives, salt, and pepper.
Shape into 4 hamburger patties about 1/2 inch thick.
Preheat stovetop grill.
Cook hamburgers, over... - 40.7946
Curried Olive Appetizers
Combine olives, cheese, onions, mayonnaise, curry powder and salt; mix well.
Remove crusts from bread slices; toast under broiler.
Spread olive mix- ture on toast.
Place on cookie sheet; cut each slice into 6 small squares.
Broil 4 inches from source of heat... - 32.0444
Olive Tomato Sauce
Melt butter or margarine in saucepan placed on one side of grill.
Saute onion and green pepper until onion is lightly browned.
Add remaining ingredients; simmer 10-15 minutes or until green pepper is tender. - 27.3496
Olive Walnut Cream Cheese Dip
Olive Walnut Cream Cheese Dip is an easy appetizer that is perfect for your next party. Four simple ingredients will have everyone asking you for this simple recipe. - 105.398
Olive Nut Salad
Early on day:
In medium bowl, with pastry fork, blend cream cheese with olives, paprika, green peppers, pecans, and seasoned pepper.
Press into well-greased 8-by-8-by-2-inch baking dish; refrigerate until needed.
At serving time:
Cut into 12 squares. Serve... - 30.7518
Fatima Saada's Palestinian Style Olives
1 Create 2 slits around the circumference of each olive or use a wooden block or hammer to break the skin of the olives and slightly bruise.
2 Prepare a salt-water solution with enough salt.
3 With a tea towel covered with a glass plate,... - 39.8012
Broiled Olive Snacks
Bake biscuits as directed on package.
Brush cut side with butter.
Fold cheese and olives into egg whites; spoon on buttered side of biscuits.
Sprinkle with bacon.
Top each with an olive slice.
Broil 4 to 5 inches from heat 5 to 8 minutes or till bacon... - 24.3638
Olive-stuffed Cheese Balls
Blend-cheese with butter, flour, salt, and paprika.
Shape 1 teaspoon of dough around each olive.
Place on un greased oven tray.
Bake at 375Â°F in toaster oven 10 to 12 minutes - 26.4896
Tuna Olive Towers
Combine the tuna, eggs, cucumber, celery, and pickle relish with mayonnaise, lemon juice, and seasonings.
Butter 8 slices of the white bread and spread with tuna mixture.
Add whole-wheat slices, buttered side up, and spread with chopped olives.
Top olives... - 30.8689
Put roasting pan over a medium flame and stir 2 teaspoons flour into the pan drippings.
Add 1/2 cup water, 1/4 cup dry sherry, 1/4 cup heavy cream, 1 teaspoon paprika, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and about 12 green olives.
Simmer until thickened. - 15.7608
Remove the bones from the matjes fillet, if there are any.
Pit the olives.
Wash and shake the parsley dry; lay aside one stalk for garnish.
Cut the cress from its roots, wash and drain.
Very briefly puree the matjes, olives, parsley and cress in a... - 41.1489
1. Place the pitted olives and the garlic in a food processor and puree until finely chopped.
2. Add the olive oil, lemon juice, 1 teaspoon salt, and pepper to taste. Puree again and adjust the seasoning. Transfer the olive paste to storage containers. - 20.773
Broiled Olive Canapes
With 2-inch round cutter, cut 20 bread rounds.
Place on broiler rack and toast on both sides.
Butter one side.
Fold cheese and olives into egg whites; spoon on buttered rounds; sprinkle with bacon.
Top each with an olive slice.
Broil 4 to 5 inches from heat... - 28.909
Pasta With Olive Pesto
1. Take a food processor or blender and add black olives, green olives, parmesan, basil, lemon juice, olive oil, capers and garlic into it. Blend the mixture into smooth paste.
2. Adjust lemon juice or olive oil to improve the texture and taste of... - 42.2364
Cheese And Olive Salad
1. Blend the mayonnaise and catsup. Beat into the cheese.
2. Add the chopped olives and green pepper. Mix well.
3. Chill 30 minutes or longer before serving.
4. Pile on crisp water cress to serve. Onion in equal quantity may be substituted or used in addition... - 28.9309
Beef Olive Loaf
1. In a large bowl, combine beef, pork, cloves garlic, onion, green pepper, green olives, bread crumbs, eggs, thyme, salt, ground pepper and stir well with a wooden spoon. Form into a loaf.
2. In a baking pan, place loaf on foil.
3. Arrange the bacon... - 41.0017
Olive-Cheese Tidbits is a dish of flavored green olives. I love the bake-n-serve varieties and this one tops my list. Try the Olive-Cheese Tidbits as an appetizer for dinner. - 31.3661
Alpine Olive Sandwich
This Alpine Olive Sandwich is simply irresistible ! I love this cheese stuffed sandwich garnished with olive slices for my lunch. Just try out and let me know if you like this Alpine Olive Sandwich. - 44.4038
Double Olive Pasta
Heat oil in heavy Dutch oven over medium high heat.
Add chopped onion, garlic, oregano and crushed red pepper and saute 5 minutes.
Add tomatoes with their juices and black and green olives; simmer until sauce begins to thicken, about 8 minutes.
Add pasta and... - 34.4873
Olive Caper Halibut
Today I am going to show how to make a roasted Halibut with a sauce of green olives and capers. It is really simple and delicious. - 103.393
Celery & Olive Salad
This Celery & Olive Salad taste incredible ! Try this mixed vegetable platter with irresistible Italian dressing for your next meal. Tell me if you share my passion for this Celery & Olive Salad. - 31.349
Prawn And Olive Salad
1. Cut the red and green peppers into thin strips about 2.5 cm/1 inch long.
2. Add the peppers to the dressing with the prawns and peanuts.
3. Toss together.
4. Arrange the lettuce in the serving dish, pile the prawn mixture on top and garnish with slices of... - 37.5988
Olive Salad Finger Sandwiches
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients, apart from cream cheese and bread. Mix well, cling wrap and refrigerate for minimum 1 hour.
2. Place 6 slices on a chopping board and portion equal olive mixture on to each slice. Spread... - 40.8671
Rice And Olive Salad
Cook rice according to package directions; cool to lukewarm, tossing lightly several times.
Combine chopped vegetables and olives with rice.
Mix the remaining ingredients for dressing; pour over rice mixture and toss together.
Chill thoroughly or serve at... - 32.705
Beef Olive Loaf
Combine all ingredients except the bacon in a large bowl.
Blend with a wooden spoon.
Form into a loaf and place in a baking pan.
Lay the bacon slices across the top of the loaf. - 34.5314
This Olive Sauce is a rage ! Try this creamy vegetable dip with seafood dishes and tell me if you like it. Your suggestions for this Olive Sauce are welcome. - 25.2232
Sift flour, baking powder, sugar and salt together.
Combine milk and egg; add to dry ingredients.
Stir in olives, walnuts and pimento.
Place in greased loaf pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan.
Slice thin; spread... - 39.5868
Fennel Olive Salad
1. In medium glass or stainless-steel bowl combine all ingredients; stir to combine. Cover and refrigerate until flavors blend, 30 minutes or overnight.
2. Stir salad just before serving. - 27.1521
Olive Filled Cheese Balls
Beat together cheese and butter until well blended and creamy.
Stir in flour and cayenne.
Wrap a teaspoonful of dough around each olive, covering completely.
Place 1 inch apart on ungreased baking sheet; bake, uncovered, in a 400° oven for 15 minutes. - 27.6966
Cream Cheese And Olive Spread
Beat all ingredients with a fork until creamy, cover, and chill 2-3 hours.
Let stand at room temperature 15-20 minutes and use as a spread for any bread.
About 355 calories per sandwich (2 slices white bread, no butter or mayonnaise). - 25.8275
Deviled Ham-olive Filling
Deviled Ham-Olive Filling is something I try often and is a favorite among my peers. You can try this Deviled Ham-Olive Filling for parties too. Olives, mayonnaise and deviled ham combine to make this Deviled Ham-Olive Filling taste richer. - 19.4953
Foods Olive And Ricotta Torte
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Coat an 8-inch round cake pan with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Coat with bread crumbs.
3. In a bowl, mix cheese, eggs and olives. Spread evenly in the prepared pan. Bake for 1 1/4 hours. Cool to room temperature.
4. For the sauce,... - 30.9399
Olive And Cheese Pinwheels
Preheat oven to 400°.
Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until smooth.
Stir in olives.
Unroll breadstick dough (do not separate the dough into breadsticks).
Spread cheese mixture evenly over... - 31.3975
Olive Cheese Ball
1. Allow the cream cheese to soften at room temperature, and whip them until creamy. Add soft butter and blue-veined cheese and continue whipping the cream using hand blender.
2. Stir in shallots or chives and olives and chill the mixture until it can... - 33.6139
Olive Nut Bread
Sift dry ingredients.
Combine egg and milk; add to flour mixture,stirring just until moist ened.
Stir in olives and nuts.
Turn into greased 8 x1 1/2 inch round baking dish.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until done.
Remove from pan; cool on rack.
NOTE:... - 33.2352
Lamb Chops With Sour Cream Olive Sauce
Place meat on a broiling rack and broil.
For well done chops, allow about 8 minutes broiling time for each side.
Sprinkle chops with salt and pepper to taste, then remove to a platter and keep hot.
Scrape pan drippings into a small saucepan and add the... - 30.7072
Olive-filled Cheese Balls
Heat oven to 400°F.
Start blender at medium speed.
While blender is running, tip center cap and gradually add cheese, blending until grated.
Add butter, flour, and cayenne.
Cover; blend at medium speed until smooth.
If necessary, stop blender during... - 33.5829
Olive Cheese Snacks
1) Combine the cheese spread and butter, then blend until light and fluffy.
2) Stir in the Worcestershire sauce and seasonings.
3) Mix in the flour and baking powder to form a dough.
4) With a teaspoon of dough, shape around each olive and place... - 35.4237
Olive Macaroni Cheese Bake
Cook macaroni in boiling, salted water till tender; drain.
Combine macaroni, cheese, milk, olives, and pepper.
Turn into greased 1-quart casserole.
Combine crumbs and butter; sprinkle over top.
Bake in moderate oven (350°) 20 to 25 minutes or till crumbs are... - 34.8934
Oven Barbecued Chicken With Olive Sauce
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Place chicken, skin side up, in pan and bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
Combine ingredients for sauce.
Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Pour sauce over chicken and bake... - 38.0639
Olive Deviled Eggs
Day before serving or early in day: Cut hard-cooked eggs in half lengthwise.
Remove yolks to small mixing bowl; mash.
Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
Fill whites with yolk mixture.
Cover and refrigerate.
Just before serving: Place eggs on lettuce-lin - 38.0772
1. To toast pine nuts, spread them on a small cookie sheet and roast in a moderately hot oven (300°F) for 5 to 10 minutes, stirring frequently until they are lightly browned.
2. Remove and let cool.
3. Drain the olives discarding the... - 43.9396
Baked Bass With Mushroom And Olive Stuffing
1 Preheat the oven to 400Â°F. Place the bass in a shallow ovenproof dish and add the wine, water, onion, carrot, bouquet garni, garlic, fennel and seasoning. Cover with parchment paper and bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
2 Remove the dish from... - 33.7638
Herb And Olive Grissini
Aromatic...crunchy Olive Bread sticks..perfect accompaniment to any soup....but fret not..If soup is not simmering in your soup pot, have these delectable bread sticks with a dip of your choice. - 46.8313
– Mix all ingredients in a food processor. Chill at least 30 minutes before serving - 21.843
Olive Pico De Gallo
1) Combine together all the ingredients.
2) Chill the mixture for a minimum of 1 hour so that all the flavors can blend well.
3) Serve alongside corn chips. - 33.8084
Pimento Stuffed Olive Mold
Turn tomatoes into a pan; break them into small pieces with a spoon.
Sprinkle gelatin over top of tomatoes and let stand for about 5 minutes to soften.
Stir in sugar, lemon juice, and hot pepper seasoning.
Place over low heat and stir until gelatin is... - 40.7483
Cheese In Olive Oil
Cut feta into large chunks.
Cut goat cheese into 1 1/2 inch-thick slices.
Leave breakfast cheeses whole.
Fit cheese compactly into a jar or crock, about 1 1/2 cup size.
Add herbs, garlic, and olives.
Fill jar with oil to cover cheese; cover jar.
Chill cheese... - 24.2344
Olive Cream Cheese Ball
Olive Cream Cheese Ball makes the favorite for the little ones, especially for its rich taste. The flavors of cream cheese, olives and seasonings make this Olive Cream Cheese Ball taste yum. Just give this rich tasting Olive Cream Cheese Ball a try. - 27.3373
Green Olive Recipes By Category