- » Green Noodles Salad
Green Noodles Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of green noodles salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for green noodles salad recipes.
Asian Chicken & Noodles Salad With Greens
1. Simmer chicken with water, celery tops, salt and peppercorns in kettle 1 hour, or until tender. Take chicken from broth and let drain in shallow pan just until cool enough to handle. (Strain broth and save for soup.)
2. Remove skin from chicken, then pull... - 37.3513
Cabbage Salad Vinaigrette With Crunchy Noodles
In large bowl, combine all salad ingredients.
In small bowl, combine contents of seasoning packet from noodles, vinegar, oil, sugar and pepper; blend well.
Pour dressing over salad ingredients; toss to coat.
Refrigerate at least 2 hours to chill.
Break... - 39.0023
Shrimp Salad With Cellophane Noodles
To Cook Noodles: Pour 3 cups water into a 2-quart (8-cup) micro-wavesafe bowl.
Microwave, covered, on high (100%) for 8 to 10 minutes, or until boiling.
Add noodles and microwave, uncovered, on high for 2 minutes.
Stir and microwave 2 to 3 minutes... - 41.099
Thai Glass Noodles Salad
Have you ever tried making Thai dishes and failed, then look no further. Try making this spicy and fresh Thai glass noodle salad and you won't regret it. - 0
Fried Noodles And Vegetable Salad
1. Chop the carrots, cabbage, onion, green chili, capsicum and coriander leaves.
2. In a big bowl, add the carrots, cabbage, onion, green chili, capsicum and coriander leaves.
3. Next, add in the vinegar, sugar and salt and toss well... - 0
Noodles And Peanut Sauce Salad Bowl
1 Cook linguine as directed on the package, adding broccoli, carrots and bell pepper during last minute of cooking. Drain the pasta and vegetables and rinse with cold water until pasta and vegetables are cool.
2 In a small bowl, gradually beat water... - 40.9861
Stir Fried Chicken Salad With Szechwan Noodles
Pat chicken dry.
Heat 3 tablespoons vegetable oil in wok or heavy large skillet over medium-high heat until very hot but not smoking.
Add chicken and stir-fry just until opaque, about 3 minutes.
Set chicken aside.
Bring large amount of salted water to rapid... - 44.8548
Tina's Thai Beef Noodles
All Thai food buffs out there should be joining Tina's league for she is making another scrumptious Thai dish, Thai Beef Noodle. She is experimenting with this noodle but she is quiet comfortable for she knows the outcome is going to be great. The recipe is... - 71.118