- » Green Noodles
Green Noodles Recipes
Enjoy our collection of green noodles recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for green noodles recipes.
Green Noodles For Friday
Wish to cook something delicious, but are you short on time? Whip up an instant dinner with this quick and simple recipe for Green Noodles for Friday and sit up for a delicious dine-in with your family! - 51.1011
Green Noodles For Friday
1) Pre-heat oven by setting it to a moderate temperature of 350° F.
2) Take a fry pan and heat two tablespoons of butter in it.
3) Saute the mushrooms in it until they turn soft.
4) Take a bowl and flake crab meat in it after removing... - 47.2494
These Green Noodles taste incredible ! Try this spinach pasta bake with adequate cheese garnishings for your next meal and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for these Green Noodles are welcome ! - 46.8305
Chicken And Green Noodles
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a deep skillet, place the hen.
3) Add enough water to cover the hen. Then, add salt and pepper.
4) Simmer hen until tender.
5) Let it cool in the stock.
6) Remove the hen from stock, debone, and cut... - 46.8264
Chicken And Green Noodle Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 325°.
2) Take some salted water and cook chicken in it for 25 to 30 minutes till they become soft.
3) Save the stock on draining.
4) Remove all the meat from the bones.
5) Cut the meat into bite-size pieces and... - 46.2418
1. On a conventional range, cook green noodles in boiling salted water, for about 12 minutes.
2. Take a casserole, cover, melt butter for 1 minute, stir in Tabasco, salt and flour and cook for 1 minute.
3. Add milk, cover and cook, stirring... - 45.914
Green Noodles Carbonara
Place bacon on paper towel-lined plate.
Cover with another paper towel.
Microwave at High for 3 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes, or until crisp.
Prepare noodles as directed on package.
Rinse and drain.
Place butter in... - 45.8277
Green Noodles With Zucchini Sauce
Cut fresh pasta into medium-wide noodles about 10 inches long.
In a wide frying pan over medium-high heat, cook onion, red pepper, and garlic in oil until vegetables are limp.
Add tomatoes and their liquid (break up tomatoes with a spoon), as well as parsley,... - 45.2614
Green Noodle Pasta
1) Blanch the spinach in hot water for 5 minutes and allow to cool.
2) Blend the spinach in an electric blender or press through a sieve or strainer.
3) In a bowl, combine the flour, salt, 1/2 oil, beaten eggs and the spinach puree to make a stiff... - 44.8539
Beef Heart With Green Noodles
Cut away tough membrane, tubes, and fat from top and inside heart.
Wash in clear water.
Place in a kettle and cover with water; add salt, carrots, onion, bay leaf, and peppers.
Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer slowly for about 2 1/2 hours or until heart is... - 44.7334
Green Noodles With Capsicums
Chop the onions and capsicums.
Boil plenty of water in a vessel. Add 2 teaspoons of oil to the boiling water.
Add the noodles to the boiling water.
After 5 minutes, separate noodles with a knife.
When the noodles are soft, drain them.
Heat the oil thoroughly... - 43.8787
Saucy Green Noodles
In a small skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
Saute onion until golden.
Add parsley, chives, lemon peel and garlic powder.
Bring water to a rapid boil in a heavy 3 quart saucepan.
Add salt and oil.
Gradually add noodles, being sure water continues to... - 42.2809
Green Noodles Romana
1) In a pot of salted, boiling water, cook the noodles as per its packet instructions.
2) Drain the noodles and keep aside to stay warm.
3) Into the blender, add in the olive oil or cooking oil, garlic, parsley, basil and pepper. With... - 42.1618
Green Noodle Casserole
"Brown onion in small amount of butter in large skil- let.
Add Worcestershire sauce, wine, soup, sour cream, curry powder, parsley, salt, pepper, oregano, paprika, mushrooms and clams.
Place noodles in but- tered casserole; add layer of clam mixture.
Repeat... - 41.7477
Three Greens Noodles
1. Cut the vegetables into two centrimeter pieces and discard the coarse stems
2. In a wok, heat corn oil and fry garlic and ginger in it, add liver and kidney and mix in cornflour solution
3. Add all the other ingredients and the cornflour mixture;... - 41.6855
Green Noodles Supreme
Following package directions, cook noodles in a large kettle of boiling salted water until al dente; drain thoroughly.
Meanwhile, in a wide frying pan over medium heat, melt butter.
Add mushrooms, garlic, and ham; cook, stirring often, until mushrooms are... - 41.6393
Cottage Green Noodle Casserole
Cook noodles in salted boiling water until tender.
Drain and mix with remaining ingredients except last 2.
Put in shal low 1-quart baking dish.
Sprinkle with combined crumbs and cheese.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for 30 minutes. - 40.8888
Remove root ends and imperfect leaves from spinach.
Wash several times in water, lifting out each time; drain.
Cover and cook with just the water that clings to leaves until tender, 3 to 10 minutes.
Rinse spinach with cold water; drain.
Place spinach, eggs, 1... - 40.5294
Rock Lobster Green Noodle Salad
Drop frozen rock lobster tails into boiling salted water.
When water reboils, cook 3 minutes.
Drain immediately; drench with cold water.
Cut away underside membrane, remove meat in one piece, and slice into medallions.
Cook and drain noodles... - 40.1053
1) Follow the instructions on package to cook the spinach.
2) Drain extra water and place the spinach paper towels to soak water completely.
3) In a large mixing bowl, add eggs to whisk with a wire whisk.
4) Fold in spinach and one-fourth of... - 38.8954
Green Noodles Florentine
These Green Noodles Florentine taste awesome ! Try these noodles with irresistibly seasoned spinach sauce poured over and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for these Green Noodles Florentine are welcome ! - 38.6602
Seafood Sauced Green Noodles
Shell and devein shrimp; rinse under running cold water and drain.
Mix olive oil, lemon juice, and garlic in a bowl.
Add shrimp; cover and marinate about 2 hours, tossing occasionally.
Remove shrimp; set marinade aside.
Add shrimp to hot butter in a skillet;... - 38.6362
Sherried Chicken With Green Noodles
1. Place the chicken in a heavy kettle and cover with the broth. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer, covered, until the meat can be easily removed from the bones, thirty to forty minutes. Remove the chicken parts. Strain the broth and return to a... - 36.4327
Italian Green Noodles
Sift together flour and salt.
Combine remaining ingredients; add to flour.
Knead gently 1/2 minute on lightly floured surface.
Divide dough in half: roll very thin.
Let stand about 45 minutes (dough must not be sticky or too dry).
Roll like jelly... - 36.208
In covered pan cook spinach in water till very tender (it cooks down to about 1/2 cup); cool.
Place steel blade in work bowl; add un-drained spinach, eggs, and salt.
Process till smooth.
Add flour; process till a ball forms, On floured surface roll half of... - 35.5212
Green Noodles And Anchovies
In a saucepan, heat the oil, and brown the garlic.
Discard the garlic.
Stir one-half of the anchovies into the saucepan, cooking, over low heat until they have disintegrated.
Cut the remaining anchovies into 1/2-inch pieces and reserve.
In a warm bowl, place... - 34.9092
Sherried Chicken With Green Noodles
1. Place the chicken in a heavy kettle and cover with the broth. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer, covered, until the meat can be easily removed from the bones, thirty to forty minutes. Remove the chicken parts. Strain the broth and return to a... - 33.4759
Green Noodle And Pimiento Salad
1. Cook the noodles according to package directions, drain in a colander, and rinse under cold running water. Drain again thoroughly.
2. Transfer the noodles to a large serving bowl, add the green onions, radishes, celery, and pimientos. Toss. Add the lemon... - 33.0533
1. In a saucepan mix together spinach and water; cover and cook till spinach is very tender.
2. Cool slightly; place spinach and liquid in blender container.
3. Combine egg and salt; cover and blend till smooth a smooth mixture is formed; transfer to... - 31.9972
Asian Green Noodles
1)In a covered pot, boil 2 or 3 quarts of water.
2)Salt if required.
3)Add noodles and cook, uncovered, until noodles are al dente,for about 5 minutes, depending on their width.
4)Drain and serve with sauce from fish.
5)Serve it hot. - 29.5721
Cook in boiling water until tender.
Drain, but do not wash.
Add sour cream.
Season with salt and a little cracked pepper. - 24.0041
Green Noodle Salad
1. Cook noodles until tender as package label directs; drain. Toss with grated cheese and Italian dressing; refrigerate until chilled.
2. Arrange romaine leaves on platter; spoon noodles down center of each leaf. Then lay overlapping radish slices down center... - 23.711
Green Noodles Recipes By Category