- » Green Mussel
Green Mussel Recipes
Enjoy our collection of green mussel recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for green mussel recipes.
Homemade Mussel Bisque
Whether you are looking for an appetizer, a first course, or a side dish to add variety to your dinner fare, this easy, impressive French style soup will get you going. With this recipe by Ryan Karcher, even you can whomp up a pot of deliciously satisfying... - 94.3752
Green Lip Mussels In Tomato And Seafood Sauce
Have you ever heard of green lip mussels? These mussels are a variety of mussels which is found in New Zealand. Chef Belucci shows how to cook these mussels in tomato and seafood sauce in order to make a wholesome main course meal. - 104.752
Mussels With Garlic And Ginger
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Clean the mussels and place with ½ cup of water.
3. Place baguette slices over a baking sheet and spread the butter over each slices.
4. Grate the pecorino romano cheese over the slices.
5. Bake... - 0
Mussels In A Tomato And Oregano Sauce
Ken gets going some seafood going in his kitchen. He uses mussels this time, a simple and easy recipe to go! Ken wonderfully pulls this dish off! See the video for more! - 106.458
Prepare shellfish by pouring over boiling water or putting in the deep freeze.
Either method makes it simple to open the shells.
Remove flesh and put in a saucepan with 1/4 of the onion, water and salt.
Bring to the boil and simmer 10 minutes.
Strain and... - 42.3784
Take a break today Nonna, we’ll take care of the cooking. And we’ll stuff tomorrow’s manicotti with today’s leftover Marinara sauce too! - 127.645
Clam And Mussel Chowder
1. Soak live clams in cold salted water for 3 hours or more but change the water at least twice in the 3 hours.
2. Scrub the shells and remove the beards of the mussels.
3. Dice the bacon and finely chip the onion, garlic, parsley and... - 45.7086
Black Mussel Fettuccine
BRING A LARGE POT of salted water to a boil.
HEAT THE OLIVE OIL in a large saucepan and add the mushrooms, shallot, and garlic.
Saute until the mushrooms begin to soften.
Add the Scotch and tilt the pan so the liquid settles to one side, warming it for just a... - 43.8493
Fried Mussel Pancakes
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Rinse mussels in cold water; scrub to remove beards.
Arrange on baking sheet.
Bake for 5 minutes or until shells pop open.
Discard any shells which do not open.
Pry open shells; remove mussel meat.
Rinse mussels; drain.
Cut... - 47.1254
Fettuccine And Mussel Salad
In large pot of boiling water, cook fettuccine until al dente (tender but firm).
Drain and rinse under cold water; drain thoroughly and set aside.
You should have about 5 cups/1.25 L.
Scrub mussels under cold running water and remove any hairy beards.
Discard... - 44.0006
Blanch green pepper by cooking it in boiling water for 1 minute; drain, rinse under cold water and drain again.
In a large saucepan, fry pork over gentle heat, stirring, until it starts to brown.
Add onion and celery and cook until golden brown.
Then add... - 42.2782
Crab Or Mussel Chowder
Blanche green pepper by cooking in boiling water for 1 minute; drain.
Rinse under cold water and drain again.
In large saucepan, fry pork over gentle heat, stirring until it starts to brown.
Add onion and celery, cook until golden brown.
Add green pepper,... - 43.916
How to make Curried Mussels, Indian style from Shaan Khan the Executive Chef at the Rajput Restaurant, Harrogate. I've been cooking for over 14 years and finally decided to share a few secrets. - 103.81
Hearty Mussel Chowder
1. Place mussels and wine in a large saucepan. Cover and place over high heat; bring to a boil. Steam for 4 minutes or just until shells open. Drain, reserving cooking liquid. Add enough water or stock to make 2 cups (500 mL) liquid. Remove mussel meat from... - 35.3533
Put the butter in a deep pot and cook for 30 seconds. Add the onion and cook for 2 minutes.
Put in the mussels (discarding any that are broken or open), pour in the lemon juice and white wine and cook, covered, for 3—4 minutes, until the mussels have... - 34.4771
Mussel And Prawn Soup With Wine
Place stock, tomatoes, wine, garlic, rind, parsley, fennel, thyme and saffron in a large pan.
Bring to the boil.
Simmer for 20 minutes.
Add fish, prawns and mussels to pan.
Simmer for 5 minutes.
Discard any mussels that do... - 41.5719
1. Scrub the mussels well, rinse through several clean waters. Cover them with cold water, add 1 teaspoon salt; soak 20 minutes.
2. Drain mussels and place in a heavy kettle with the onion, pepper, oil, wine, bay leaf and peppercorns. Cover the kettle, set it... - 32.9127
Cream Of Mussel Soup
Combine mussels and wine in large pan, cover, bring to boil; simmer, covered, about 5 minutes or until mussels open.
Discard any unopened mussels.
Drain mussels over medium heatproof bowl; reserve liquid.
Heat butter in large pan; cook onion and curry... - 45.0281
Tomato Mussel Pasta
To prepare the mussels :
1. Check mussels, discarding any that are not tightly closed and scrub well under cold running water to remove sand and seaweed.
2. With a sharp knife, trim off the beards around edges.
3. Soak for 1 to 2 hours in cold... - 43.9923
Chicken And Mussel Cioppino
1. Season chicken with salt and pepper. In a large Dutch oven, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook, turning once or twice, until browned, about 5 minutes. Remove from pan.
2. Add leeks, fennel, bell pepper, and garlic to pot. Reduce... - 19.8321
Scallop Mussel And Asparagus Salad With Orange Saffron Dressing
1. Fill a medium saucepan with 1/2 inch of water and insert a steamer bas-ket. Bring the water to a boil over high heat, add the asparagus pieces, cover and steam until bright green and just tender, about 4 minutes. Remove the basket and rinse the asparagus... - 39.9985
Green Mussel Recipes By Category