- » Green Mint
Green Mint Recipes
Enjoy our collection of green mint recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for green mint recipes.
Green Peas With Mint And Orange
1. In a saucepan, melt the butter.
2. Add orange rind and sauté for, 2-3 minutes until the flavor is infused into the butter.
3. Add the boiled and drained peas and toss well until well heated.
4. Take pan off the heat.
5. Season peas with salt and... - 41.2627
Green Peas With Mint
Cook the green peas according to package directions and do not overcook.
Season with butter and sprinkle with the mint. - 21.4787
You May Also Like!
Vegan Mint And Greens Blended Smoothie
Looking for a recipe for tasty smoothie? Then watch this video by BlendItandMendIt and learn to make a yummy smoothie from easily available ingredients that are probably already in your fridge! - 79.8117
Green Bean Salad With Vidalia Onion And Mint
1. Steam green beans, covered, 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Rinse green beans with cold water,-drain. Combine green beans, kidney beans, onion, and mint in a medium bowl.
2. Combine balsamic vinegar and next 6 ingredients (balsamic vinegar through garlic... - 31.3116
Green Pea, Mint And Feta Dip
1. The evening before, mix together the peas and mint in a heatproof bowl, pour boiling water over them, leave to stand for 5 minutes then drain.
2. Combine the peas with the rest of the dip ingredients and puree either in a food processor or in a bowl using... - 28.1865
Minted Pear Green Salad
Combine spinach, Romaine, and iceberg lettuce in a large bowl, and toss gently.
Cover and chill.
Divide salad greens among individual serving plates.
Dip pear wedges in lemon juice, and arrange over salad greens.
Serve with 1 1/2 tablespoons Creamy Mint... - 28.9193
Grapes In Minted Ginger Ale
Grapes In Minted Ginger Ale is a minty sherbet just right for the parites. The tang of ginger ale combines with that of green grapes to brew this yummy delicacy. The Grapes In Minted Ginger Ale is pretty easy to prepare, give this a try. - 22.395
Apple Mint Iced Green Tea
1. In a large pitcher or ovenproof bowl, place the tea bags
2. Add the boiling water on top of the tea bags
3. Allow the tea bags to steep for ten minutes
4. Remove the tea bags
5. Cool the tea for fifteen minutes
6. Stir in apple juice into the cooled... - 37.3999
Green Pea Soup With Wild Mint
Boil pea pods in 2 qts.water in covered pot 2 1/2 hours.
Strain and add peas, onion, mint, salt and sugar to liquid.
Cook over medium heat 30 minutes.
Rub through sieve; add margarine.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add cream to yolks, then stir... - 36.4936
Green Apple And Mint Sorbet
Puree all the ingredients in a food processor or blender.
Pour the mixture through a strainer into a medium bowl and press down with a rubber spatula to extract as much of the liquid as possible; you should have about 3 cups.
Discard the solids.
Pour the... - 29.6915
Minted Green Beans
1) Put green beans in glass measuring cup with water.
2) Microwave on high for 5-8 minutes.
3) Drain thoroughly.
4) Stir in mint, butter, salt and pepper.
5) Serve warm or cold. - 35.4987
Minted Green Beans
Remove strings from beans; wash thoroughly.
Cook beans, covered, in a small amount of boiling water 12 to 15 minutes or just until tender; drain.
Add next 4 ingredients to beans; cook until thoroughly heated, stirring gently to coat beans.
Garnish with lemon... - 24.4796