- » Green Masala Baked Chicken
Green Masala Baked Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of green masala baked chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for green masala baked chicken recipes.
Chicken Tikka Masala
1. CHICKEN TIKKA: In a bowl, mix clarified butter, garam masala and yogurt.
Put the chicken pieces into it and mix well. Let it marinate from 30 minutes to 1 hour.
2. RICE: In a pot add the rice and water and let it cook till soft.
3. Sprinkle... - 120.926
Chicken Tikka Masala
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Combine 1 tablespoon tomato paste, cilantro, 3 cloves of garlic, 2-inch piece of gingerroot, 1 chili pepper, 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds, 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder and yogurt in bowl; mix well.
Add chicken, tossing to coat.
Marinate,... - 43.8919
Masala Rice Mold
In a bowl, mix rice, chicken, salt, lemon juice, ground masala and melted butter.
Mix well till all the rice is green and well-coated with masala.
Firmly press into greased aluminium mould and bake in a moderate oven 350° for 15 mins.
Unmould onto serving... - 38.5047
Indian Chicken Tikka
Indian Chicken Tikka / Murg Tikka is an authentic Punjabi starter and can be made into a main course gravy, called Chicken Tikka Masala. It goes well with Butter Garlic Naan.Try this out and you and your guests will love it. - 0
Malai Chicken Bake
1. Clean and cut the chicken into medium size pieces.
2. Grind ginger, chillies and garlic to a fine paste.
3. Fry one sliced onion to a golden brown. Add masala paste, chicken and salt and fry till chicken is light brown.
4. Add water and cook till chicken... - 39.116
Butter Tandoori Chicken
1. Grind tandoori masala and mix with butter.
2. Make incisions or slits on the breasts and legs of the chicken.
3. Marinade chicken in the mixture for 10-12 hours.
4. Bake in the tandoor, basting frequently with butter, till chicken is cooked. - 36.8321
Chicken With A Curried Yogurt Crust
1. Preheat the oven to 190ºC/375°F/Gas Mark 5. In a small bowl mix together the garlic, ginger, chilli, yogurt, tomato puree (paste), turmeric, garam masala, lime juice and seasoning.
2. Wash and pat dry the chicken breasts and place them on a baking sheet... - 35.9964
Everybody loves grilled chicken and this especially is an all time favorite. - 40.2889
Baked Fish Nuggets Indian Style
Catfish baked with spicy Indian marinade. Soft pieces of fish with red colored marinade makes for a great healthy appetizer. - 0
Malabar Chicken / Mutton Biriyani
Malabar Chicken Biriyani.
Showing you an easy way to make delicious Biryani.
I like to use olive oil, the healthiest option, but if you want a richer taste use ghee instead of oil in the recipe. - 0
Chicken Mushroom Cups
1. Peel the outer part of the mushroom using a paring knife.
2. Remove the stem and using a spoon carefully scoop out flesh from the center.
3. In a pan, sauté onions in 2 tbsp olive oil until golden brown.
4. Add chopped garlic and... - 107.302
Tahira's Chicken Biryani
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees Farenheit.
2. In a frying pan heat the olive oil.
3. Add garlic and cook for a couple of minutes.
4. Next goes in the onion and fry them for 5 minutes till golden brown.
5. Drop the boneless chicken in the... - 99.4235
Chiken Malai Tikka
This rich and creamy chicken dish needs no introduction. Most probably the best known of all Indian dishes, it has already claimed the fame that it deserves. Tastes delicious when baked as well! This dish is for people who do not have a Tandoor. Go through... - 0
Nepali Grilled Chicken
1. Soak 8-10 wooden skewers in water for about 30 minutes.
2. In a bowl, take chicken and marinate it with lemon juice and salt. Mix well and set it aside for 10 minutes.
3. In blender, drop chopped onion, garlic, 2 green chilies, and ginger.... - 0
Make 1 1/2-inch-deep cuts across each chicken piece 3 on each breast, 2 on each thigh, and 2 on each drumstick.
Combine 1 tablespoon of the oil, 1/3 cup of the lime juice, the paprika, and the salt and rub it over the chicken pieces, making sure to reach... - 42.7888
Roast Chicken Stuffed With Spiced Rice
Mix all the ingredients for the marinade.
Wipe chicken well with a cloth or paper towel so it is as dry as possible.
Brush three-fourths of the marinade all over the chicken, inside and out.
Let the chicken sit, unrefrigerated, for about 2 hours.
Save rest of... - 43.6741
Chicken Reshmi Tikka
1 Marinate the chicken with the lime juice, salt, chilli powder and ginger garlic paste overnight. Reshmi masala: Heat the oil in a frying pan; fry the onion, ginger, green chilli till a light golden.
2 Add the gram flour and stir till the raw smell... - 34.9992
Indian Butter Chicken
Butter chicken which is also knows as Murgh Makhani is boneless pieces of chicken cooked in butter with tomato sauce which is a favorite specialty all over India. Check this out easy, tasty recipe and everyone' s all time favorite dish - 105.801
Spicy Malabar Chicken Biryani
If you love spice not just in your life but in food as well, try this Spicy Malabar chicken biryani. This Indian rice preparation takes a little longer to prepare but the end result is worth the wait. This goes best with an accompaniment like yoghurt or salad. - 110.025
Good and Easiest Side Dish for dinner/lunch or evening snacks. A must try one. - 41.5703
Tandoori Chicken With Radish Salad
1. Skin the chicken and cut it into 8 pieces. Using a sharp knife, make 2 deep slashes in each piece without cutting right through, to allow flavours and heat to penetrate the flesh.
2. Pour the low-fat yoghurt into a large bowl. Add the ginger, garlic,... - 35.2844
Kerala Style Chicken Biryani
Tut rice in water and let it soak for an hour.
Then drain away the water and keep aside the rice.
Cut chicken into big pieces.
Make slits on them.
Take all the ingredients mentioned above for marinating the chicken and mix them well.
Now, marinate the chicken... - 45.2271
Sprinkle lemon juice and salt over the chicken pieces, cover and set aside.
Mix the yogurt, half the butter, the cream, adrak lahsun ka masala, cardamoms, cumin, nutmeg, chillies, the oil, and cheese and blend into a smooth paste. Pour over the chicken,... - 36.7405
Pour 3 cups of water in a large pot.
Add to this, the rice, salt and half of all the spices.
Mix all these ingredients well.
Cook the rice till it is half done.
Drain away the entire water, spread the rice on a plate and allow it to cool.
Take the onions and... - 44.0084
Prepare bread dough according to packet instructions, sprinkle 1 tablespoon oil, turn onto lightly floured surface, knead until dough is of very smooth texture.
Transfer dough to very large airtight container, set aside in warm place for 1 hour.
Dough will... - 45.8943
Curried Pork And Sweet Potato Stew
Place a colander in a 2-quart glass measure or medium bowl.
Line colander with 4 layers of cheesecloth, allowing cheesecloth to extend over outside edges.
Spoon yogurt into colander.
Cover yogurt loosely with plastic wrap; refrigerate 12 hours.
Spoon yogurt... - 41.5755