- » Green Mango Pickle
Green Mango Pickle Recipes
Enjoy our collection of green mango pickle recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for green mango pickle recipes.
Mango Garlic Pickle
1. Wash, wipe and cut the mangoes into medium-sized pieces, sprinkle some salt, and leave aside for a few hours.
2. Boil the rest of the salt with some water until a thick solution is formed. Keep aside this brine solution.
3. Heat the oil, add the green... - 39.7836
The Everyday Mango Pickle
This pickle is not too spicy nor too salty nor does it have any oil. It is very simple to make and a very good condiment to compliment the spicy dishes. - 0
Tender Mango Pickle
To salt the mangoes :
1. Wash the mangoes well and wipe dry.
2. Dissolve the salt in the water, which should be just sufficient to immerse the mangoes.
3. Bring to boil. Cool and strain.
4. Place the mangoes in a large, dry jar.
5. Stir the salt solution and... - 45.387
Mango Ginger Pickle
Subtle mango flavoured dry pickle which uses minimal amount of oil. This tempered pickle is mostly had with curd rice. But since it is low on calories, it can also be had as an accompaniment to rotis/ brown bread etc when on a diet. - 44.1802
Sliced Mango Pickle
1. Clean and peel the mangoes. Cut into thin slices.
2. Chop the chillies.
3. Season the mustard and curry leaves in hot oil. Add the chopped chillies and mango slices, and fry on low heat until the mangoes turn soft. Add the chilly powder, turmeric and salt... - 40.9432
Kerala Style Tender Mango Pickle
In Kerala this type of pickle is often prepared in the wake of summers, when the mangoes are still in raw state. This pickle has big shelf life in comparison to others due to its integral method of preparation. In many Keralite homes, kannimanga curry is an... - 33.4042
This Mango Pickle is an irresistible condiment that I can't do without ! A favorite accompaniment with Indian breads this mango pickle is an easy- to- make dish that you should not miss out on . - 32.1166
Special Mango Pickle
1. Toss the diced mango in salt. Set aside for two hours.
2. Heat the gingelly oil and fry the mustard, turmeric, chilli, asafoetida and fenugreek powders and curry leaves over a moderate flame. Add the water and bring to boil.
3. Remove from fire and... - 36.847
Kannimanga achar is especially prepared in summers, when the mangoes come in abundance. This pickle has big shelf life in comparison to others due to its integral method of preparation. In many Keralite homes, kannimanga curry is an integral part of their... - 35.9458
Apply 1 tbs turmeric and 2 tbs salt to the mangoes and keep in a jar for 2 days.
Then add in the green chillies, garlic and ginger.
Mix well and keep one day longer.
Remove onto a large thaate which has been covered with cloth.
Keep to dry for 6-8 hours... - 42.252
Kangra Mango Pickle
Skin, deseed and cut mangoes into fingers.
Place in a thali and apply a little mustard oil to them.
Roast methi over a slow fire on a griddle and powder fine.
Crush raw ajwain to a rough powder.
Apply these with salt, chilli and turmeric powders to mango... - 41.2189
Mango Pickle Making Made Easier
Most us love to indulge in the sourish fantasy of mango pickles but are just left wondering how to make an easy one that doesn't require to be left out in the sun for days. Mango pickles come in a varieties of flavors and every one has their own proprietary... - 90.0677
Instant Kerala Mango Pickle
We always have pickle on the side while eating lunch in our home. Here's a quick and easy mango pickle recipe; a sure savior when you have no good sides around! Conventional pickles need to be preserved for several days before it can be consumed. This pickle... - 0
Keri Nu Pani Nu Achaar Or Mango Pickle In Brine
Wash and dry the mangoes. Do not chop them.
Take a large brown and white pickle bottle. Put salt at the bottom, then place a layer of mangoes, then salt and again a layer of mangoes with chillies, till all the mangoes are used up. Pour boiled cooled water... - 27.0563
Keri Nu Pani Nu Achaar ( Mango Pickle In Brine )
1. Wash and dry the mangoes. Do not chop them.
2. Take a large brown and. white pickle bottle. Put salt at the bottom, then place a layer of mangoes, then salt and again a layer of mangoes with chillies, till all the mangoes are' used up. Pour boiled cooled... - 23.0643