- » Green Lentil Salad
Green Lentil Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of green lentil salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for green lentil salad recipes.
Green Lentil Salad
Mix the onion, chopped chile, parsley or watercress leaves, and lemon juice together.
Stir the mixture into the dal and serve cold. - 26.8976
Green Lentil And Cabbage Salad
1. Rinse the lentils in cold water and place in a large pan with the water, peeled garlic clove, bay leaf and clove-studded onion. Bring to the boil and cook for about 10 minutes. Reduce the heat, cover the pan, and simmer gently for a further 15-20 minutes.... - 39.3165
Lentil Salad In Tomatoes
Cook lentils according to label directions.
Drain well While still hot, combine with onions and radishes.
Stir in garlic, olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
Taste for seasoning.
Chill at least 1 hour.
Cut tomatoes crosswise.
Scoop out seeds and... - 40.7716
Hot Green Lentil Salad
Cook the lentils in the stock or water until tender, drain and keep warm.
Thinly slice the sausage and the cucumber and combine gently with the lentils.
Heat together the onion, garlic, oil and vinegar for 5 minutes without boiling, then strain on to the... - 38.2052
Raw Living Pea And Lentil Sprout Salad With Curried Tomato Dressing
If you’ve recently begun sprouting seeds, grains and legumes, or are a long time sprout fanatic, this "raw-some recipes” will spark your desire to have sprouts at every meal. This recipe is protein packed and delicious. Sprouts - like all vegetables, are... - 114.755
Lentil Vegetable Salad
1. Take a saucepan and add lentils into it.
2. Tie thyme sprigs and parsley together and stir into lentils along with water, bay leaf, garlic clove, onion and salt and pepper.
3. Boil and cook the lentils for about half an hour by covering the... - 44.9465
Lentil Salad With Summer Squash
1 To prepare the salad: In a medium-size saucepan, bring the water to a boil over moderately high heat. Add the squash and cook for 4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the squash to a colander, rinse under cold water, and drain... - 36.8714
Marinated Lentil Salad
1. Take a bowl, add lentils and water and soak it overnight. Or quickly-soak the lentils and drain out.
2. Take out a cup of lentils and add them to 2 cups of water.
3. Add ½ of the onion and a few cayenne flakes.
4. Cook at low heat... - 46.1724
Lentil And Tomato Salad
1. In a large saucepan, Bring lentils, chopped onion, water, bay leaf and salt to a boil, cover and simmer for about 30 minutes such that tender but not mushy.
2. Drain, discard bay leaf and into a salad bowl pour lentil mixture.
3. Into warm lentil... - 44.1209
Greek Lentil Salad
If you are inspired by Greek cuisine, here is an authentic Greek salad which definitely should not be missed. Prepared by combining the goodness of green lentils, yellow beet, cheese and spices, this salad is less time consuming and involves minimal cooking.... - 114.437
1) Clean and wash lentils.
2) In a saucepan, cover and boil lentils for 2 minutes.
3) Take off from heat and keep aside covered for 1 hour.
4) Stir in salt, onion, and bay leaf and boil again on low heat till done. Do not overcook.
5)... - 43.0065
Bulgur Salad With Lentils
Do you have enough fiber in your daily food? Here is a great recipe to getting loads of protein and fiber in your daily food. Apart from the bulgur and lentils, this salad also contains cucumbers and scallions. The flavoring for this recipe comes from the... - 125.886
Lentil Salad With Fresh Herbs
Bring water to a boil in a large kettle; add remaining ingredients, except green onion and green pepper.
Turn heat down, cover, and simmer 1 1/2 hours or until lentils are tender.
You may need to add a little water as lentils cook.
Pour dressing over cooked... - 39.1915
1.Place lentils, stock and cumin seeds in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes or until lentils are tender.
Drain and allow to cool.
2.In a large salad bowl place cold lentils, tomatoes, celery, green and red capsicum, onion... - 45.0175
1. In large saucepan, cover the lentils with water.
2. Add onion, salt, and bay leaf.
3. Simmer covered, on a medium flame for 45 minutes until lentils are tender.
4. Remove and discard the bay leaf.
5. Drain in a colander and cool lentils
6.... - 48.2523
1) In a large saucepan cover lentils with water.
2) Put onion, salt, and bay leaf.
3) Simmer covered for about 45 minutes till lentils are tender.
4) Discard bay leaf.
5) Drain in a colander and cool.
6) Toss lentils with celery, pickle, and green... - 47.9093
How To Make Lentil & Sun Dried Tomato Salad
If healthy food is in, then so is this dish. Lentil and sun dried tomato salad is without a doubt flippin' awesome dish. Balsamic vinaigrette used in this recipe give it that extra tweak in its flavor. This could easily pass off as a classic salad for... - 112.823
Lentil Sprout Chaat (salad)
In a mood to eat a healthy chaat, then you should see the recipe. The taste is different from the regular chaats. The chaat is healthy and vegetarian too. It is a combination of vegetables and lentils. Check out the video for this different and tasty recipe. - 106.172
Lentil Salad With Kielbasa And Peppers
1. Cover the lentils with 3 cups of water in a bowl; let the lentils soak overnight.
2. Drain the lentils. Rinse under cold running water.
3. Place the lentils in a small saucepan. Cover with water. Add the 1 teaspoon salt. Bring to boiling over medium heat.... - 39.5262
Spicy Lentil Salad
Combine ingredients for dressing in a bowl and whisk well.
Wash dal and drain.
Boil water in a pan over high heat.
Add dal, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer for 10 minutes till grains are tender yet separate.
Place dal in a bowl and pour... - 44.6638
Lentil Cucumber Salad With Lemon And Mustard Dressing
All cool summer salad. This video sure shows a flavorful way to serve a salad that is so pretty and refreshing. Quick, easy and light, this salad uses lentil, olive and cucumber along with a dazzling dressing made with lemon. It brings out a great taste to... - 126.91
Goat Cheese Lentil And Potato Salad
1. In a large saucepan, cover the lentils with cold water and bring to a simmer. Cook over moderately low heat, stirring occasionally, until the lentils are tender, about 18 minutes. Drain the lentils well and transfer to a large bowl.
2. Meanwhile, in a... - 31.0277
Lentil And Tomato Salad
1. Put the lentils in a large saucepan with plenty of cold water. Do not add salt. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer gently for about 10-12 minutes. If done to your liking, strain and set aside.
2. Bring a pan of water to the boil and add the rice, simmer... - 29.1164
Soak the lentils in ample water to cover for a few hours.
Then bring them to a boil, and simmer until tender, but not mushy, about 30 minutes.
Drain and cool them.
Place the lentils in a salad bowl, and add the salt, parsley, and green onions.
Mix the olive... - 38.7196
Warm Lentil And Ham Salad
1. In a large saucepan, melt the butter. Add the onion, celery and carrots and cook over moderately high heat, stirring, until softened, about 5 minutes. Add the lentils, stock and water and bring to a boil. Simmer over moderate heat until the lentils are... - 32.6454
Warm Lentil Salad
Put the lentils in a large pan and pour in the stock.
Bring to the boil, turn down the heat, cover, and simmer for 20-25 minutes, until the lentils are tender.
Heat the oil in a frying pan.
Add the garlic, onion, and pepper, and stir-fry over a... - 38.8427
Warm Lentil Salad
1) In a large pan, place the lentils, peeled carrots, clove studded onion, thyme, bay leaf and garlic in water.
2) Allow to boil, then simmer for 30-35 minutes. Remove the bay leaf, garlic and vegetables, drain the lentils well.
3) In a pan with... - 45.3264
Lentil And Wild Rice Salad With Feta
The lentil and wildrice salad with feta cheese is a filling and crispy salad with vegetables in it. prepared with cooked green lentils, wild rice, corn , jalapenos, red peppers and dressed with vinegar, olive oil and garlic for flavor, it is a simple yet... - 46.5663
1) Rinse lentils to remove any foreign matter and drain well.
2) In a medium saucepan, bring a mixture of lentils, 2 cups water and bay leaf to a boil.
3) Lower heat and cook, covered for 30 minutes gently just below boiling, until... - 50.7218
Lentil And Bulgar Salad
Looking for newer forms of salad? Watch this video which demonstrates the recipe of Lentil and Bulgar Salad. This recipe uses raw vegetables along with a combination of cooked lentil and bulgar, making it a wholesome and delicious salad. Worth trying at least... - 128.016
Doyle's Lentil Salad
This flavorful and nutritious lentil salad made with red lentils. Combined together with red onions, peppers and vinegar with oil and garlic for flavor, this lentil salad is flavorful and makes a great side to a meal of rice. - 29.1315
Shallot Lentil Salad
Place the lentils in a medium saucepan and cover with 3" of water.
Add the shallots, cloves, and bay leaf.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes, or until the lentils are tender.
Drain in a colander and... - 48.8181
Rinse lentils; sort through and discard any foreign material.
In a 4 quart pan, combine lentils, water, the 2 cloves garlic, and bay leaves.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer until lentils are tender.
Drain well, then... - 47.4465
1. In a pan, boil lentils by adding water.
2. Cook the lentils until soft.
3. Once done, strain the excess water.
4. Add lemon juice and olive oil stir well.
5. Put in the other ingredients also.
6.Garnish with chopped cilantro and serve. - 46.4054
Lentil Salad With Vinaigrette Dressing
Mix the lentil puree with the garlic, vinaigrette, lemon juice, salt and lots of pepper.
Add the onion and gherkins.
Place in a serving dish and garnish with the tomato and egg slices and black olives. - 36.1495
Lentil And Walnut Salad
Rinse the lentils and sort through them carefully, discarding any pebbles you may find.
Transfer lentils to a large pot and add the carrots, the onion stuck with the cloves, chicken stock, bay leaf and thyme.
Set over moderate heat and bring to a boil.
Reduce... - 42.2093
1) Stud the onion with whole cloves or add the ground cloves to water alongwith the other ingredients.
2) In a large saucepan, add the clove-studded onion, lentils, bay leaf, 1/2 teaspoon salt and water together.
3) Allow to boil, then simmer covered... - 48.6528
Lobster Lentil Salad
Over high heat, bring a very large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
Drop in the lobsters, bring back to the boil, reduce the heat, and simmer for about 12 minutes or until the lobsters are bright red.
Drain, cool, and cut in half lengthwise.
Refrigerate... - 44.6964
Minted Lentil Salad
1. In a large saucepan, combine lentils, carrot, celery, onion, garlic, bay leaf and salt. Cover with water so that lentils are 2 inches beneath water's surface. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for about 20 minutes, until the lentils are tender. Drain... - 32.5088
Lentil And Bulgar Wheat Salad
1. The evening before, put the bulgur wheat in a heatproof bowl and pour over sufficient boiling water just to cover. Set aside until the water has been absorbed.
2. If you want to give a fluffier finish to the bulgur wheat, transfer it to a steamer and steam... - 34.6981
Brown Rice Lentil And Mushroom Salad
1 Cook the lentils in plenty of boiling water for about 30-40 minutes or until they're just soft.
2 In another saucepan, melt the butter.
3 Stir in the rice to coat well.
4 Pour in the boiling water and stir once.
5 Cover and simmer gently... - 47.0445
Mediterranean Lentil Salad
Rinse the lentils.
In a medium saucepan, bring the lentils, water, bay leaves, thyme, and garlic to a boil.
Reduce the heat and simmer for about 20 minutes, until tender, stirring occasionally.
While the lentils simmer, cover the sun-dried tomatoes with... - 46.9691
Pork Rice And Lentil Salad
1 ln a large saucepan, bring the water to a boil. Add the lentils, garlic, lemon zest, and salt. Cover and simmer over low heat for 5 minutes. Add the rice, cover, and simmer for 17 minutes, stirring occasionally with a fork. Add the peas, cover, and simmer 3... - 32.5398
Quinoa Lentil And Feta Salad
1. In a large pan of boiling water cook the quinoa for 10-15 minutes such that tender, drain well and thereafter set aside to cool.
2. In a small pan, heat the oil, cooking the shallot or onion for a few minutes such that softened.
3. Put in the... - 42.8187
Lentil Rice Salad
1) Wash the lentils well and drain them.
2) In a saucepan, with the uncooked lentils combine 2 cups of water.
3) Bring to boiling and reduce heat.
4) Simmer, covered and cook for about 5 minutes.
5) Add rice and simmer for 15 minutes more.
6) Remove... - 47.2914
Lentil Rice Salad
1. In a medium saucepan or pot, add water and bring it to a rapid boil.
2. Add lentils and rice and bring to boil again, stirring to prevent sticking to sides of the pan.
3. Lower the heat and cover the pan with its lid.
4. Simmer the rice and lentils... - 49.8557
Greek Lentil Salad
1.Take a 3 quart saucepan and pour in the ater.
2. Let the water boil. Add in the lentils and stir cook over hihg heat for about 25 to 30 minutes.
3.Meanwhile, roast the peppers.
4. Preheat the broiler.
5.Take a baking sheet and line it with heavy duty... - 48.802
Salmon And Puy Lentil Salad With Olive Dressing
1. In a bowl, chop bout half of the olives and mix it in with the remaining dressing ingredients
2. In a saucepan, boil the green beans and five minutes and run them under cold water
3. Add eggs in cold water, bring to a boild and leave... - 46.6313
Lentil Pepper Salad
1. Combine 4 cups water, lentils, and onion in a large saucepan, bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes or just until lentils are tender, drain. Rinse under cold water, drain.
2. Combine lentil mixture, red bell pepper, and next 7... - 35.6973
Italian Lentil Salad
Nothing could be more refreshing and healthy like a freshly tossed salad! Here’s an amazing salad recipe which will boost for energy level!! - 118.182
Lentil Goat Cheese Salad
1. Sort lentils and discard debris. Rinse, drain, and put in a 4- to 5-quart pan. Add onion, carrot, celery, garlic, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1 quart water. Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat, cover, and simmer until lentils are tender to bite, about... - 35.2263
Clean the lentils: although they are packaged precleaned, I always pick them over to make sure there are no bits of rock disguised as tooth-breaking lentils.
Just cover the lentils with water in a saucepan, adding a small pinch of bicarbonate of soda if your... - 44.6832
Hot Lentil Salad With Balsamic Dressing
1) In a large mixing or serving bowl, place the lentils.
2) In a pan, saute the onion and celery in oil for 2-3 minutes until soft.
3) Stir in the garlic, courgettes and green beans and saute for a further 2 minutes.
4) Then, stir in the peppers... - 44.6545
French Lentil Salad With Glazed Pearl Onions
1. In a large saucepan, combine the ham hocks, clove-studded onions, garlic cloves and bay leaf. Add 2 quarts of cold water and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low, cover and simmer for 1 hour.
2. Meanwhile, heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil in a large... - 44.1523
Mediterranean Couscous And Lentil Salad
1. Place lentils in a large saucepan; cover with water 2 inches above lentils. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 25 to 30 minutes or until tender. Drain well; cool.
2. Bring broth to a boil in a medium saucepan; gradually stir in couscous.... - 35.9235
Grilled Chicken And Lentil Salad
1. Pound chicken gently to flatten to an even thickness. Place in a shallow dish just large enough to hold it in a single layer.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, orange juice, mustard, orange zest, cumin, salt, pepper, garlic, and olive oil. Pour... - 34.4845
Bean Rice Confetti Salad
1. Take a bowl and add brown rice, pinto or pink beans, dill pickles, green pepper, celery, green onion, carrot, dill pickle and hard cooked egg slices and stir well.
2. Take salad bowls and line it with greens.
3. Spoon the mixture over it.... - 38.3849