- » Green Leaf Soup
Green Leaf Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of green leaf soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for green leaf soup recipes.
Green Leaf And Pea Soup
1. Place the stock, spring onions and garlic in a saucepan, season with salt and pepper, cover, then bring to the boil. Boil for 4 mins, until the onions are soft, then add the peas and continue to boil over a high heat, removing the lid once the mixture... - 30.3192
You May Also Like!
Asian Style Watercress Soup
This Watercress Soup tastes incredible ! Rich, luxurious watercress has been my favorite be it for sandwiches or for a side course and now this soup is the best of all watercress dishes that I've ever tasted ! Try out this utterly delicious Watercress soup... - 42.7966
Simmer 2 1/2 cups of the lettuce and the onion in the bouillon for 30 minutes, or until vegetables are very tender.
Press mixture through a sieve.
Melt the butter and add the flour.
Stir in the milk and cook until smoothly thickened.
Add pureed vegetable... - 36.0819
Lettuce And Chicken Soup
1. Melt butter in a saucepot; stir in flour and cook until bubbly.
2. Gradually stir in chicken broth and water; bring to boiling, stirring constantly. Cook 1 minute.
3. Stir in lettuce, celery, and watercress. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook until... - 32.2939
Chicken Lettuce Soup
Chop well-washed lettuces coarsely.
Melt butter; soften lettuce and onion gently in covered pan 5 to 6 minutes without browning.
Sprinkle in flour; blend smoothly.
Add stock, seasoning, sugar, parsley, and mint.
When smooth, bring to boil; stir... - 44.1973
1.In a pan, put wine and whey on medium flame and let it boil.
2.Put iceberg lettuce, green lettuce, spring onions, garlic, coriander leaves, mint, marjoram, chives, potatoes, cream and let it boil on high flame.
3.Add a sprinkling of salt and boil... - 45.2396
1) In a pan, saute the onion and garlic in butter until soft. Alternately, cook in the microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
2) In a blender or food processor, add the onion mixture, salt, curry powder and Romaine leaves and puree.
3) Mix the pureed... - 38.3027
Green Split-pea Soup
This green split pea soup is a pepy soup made with ham hocks and mixed vegetables. Flavored with lemon, the green split pea soup is light yet filling with a meaty bite to it. served as side in meals, it fills you up nicely. - 46.4335
Green Split Pea Soup
1.Rinse the peas.
2.Take a soup kettle, add the peas, stock or water, carrots, herbs and seasoning and let it boil.
3.Cover, reduce heat, and let it simmer for 1 1/2 hours until peas are well cooked.
5.Serve hot or cool. - 40.377
Potato Soup With Spring Greens
1. Trim off the darkest green portion of the leek stems and discard, leaving just the light and medium green parts. Cut the leeks in half lengthwise and then crosswise into 1/4-inch slices. You will need 4 cups. Put the leeks in large bowl of cold water and... - 36.2441