- » Green Lasagna
Green Lasagna Recipes
Enjoy our collection of green lasagna recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for green lasagna recipes.
Green, White & Red Lasagna
The Pampered Chef Recipe and how-to - Green White & Red Lasagna. For a quick dinner, check out this easy go-to Italian flavored meal.
Get together with friends to try new recipes and earn free Pampered Chef products by hosting a Pampered Chef cooking party. - 111.69
Baked Green Lasagna With Bolognese Sauce - Part 1
Lasagna has to be one of the most popular Italian pasta dishes. This casserole pasta dish makes for a convenient and complete meal and requires no side cause it has everything in one, pasta, meat, veggies, sauce and cheese! If you are a lasagna lover, watch... - 92.4272
Baked Green Lasagna With Bolognese Sauce - Part 2
The ever popular Italian dish - casserole pasta, commonly called as Lasagna, makes for a convenient and complete meal and requires no side cause it has everything in one, pasta, meat, veggies, sauce and cheese! Watch this video where Dave from BBQMyWay shows... - 89.7558
Green And White Lasagna
1. To prepare cheese sauce, in medium saucepan, melt margarine; stir in flour. Cook, stirring constantly, 2 minutes. Whisk in milk, black pepper and nutmeg; cook, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil and thickens slightly. Remove from heat and... - 35.1386
Green And White Lasagna Bundles
Cook the lasagna noodles according to the directions on the package.
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, stir together the egg whites, ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese and salt.
Set the cheese mixture aside.
Lightly spray an unheated large skillet... - 46.6785
Bring 4 quarts water to a boil in a large pot.
Stir in 2 tablespoons salt and cook the sheets of spinach pasta, one at a time; each will be done in 3 minutes or so.
It is particularly important, when the pasta is to be cooked further in the oven, that you not... - 41.7847
Green Lasagne With Shrimp
In a saucepan, melt the butter and saute the onions until soft.
Blend in the flour and cook, stirring, until you have a thick paste.
Gradually add the cream and cook, stirring, until you have a smooth, thickened sauce.
Add salt, pepper, and curry... - 41.1168
Red And Green Roasted Pepper Lasagne
1. Roast the red and green bell peppers directly over a gas flame or under the broiler as close to the heat as possible, turning until charred all over. Place in a plastic bag, twisting the top to enclose, and let steam for about 5 minutes in the... - 37.9018
Barley With Green Beans Parmesan
Cook the barley in 1 quart of boiling salted water until the grains are tender but not mushy, about 35 minutes.
Heat the oil in a saucepan; saute the onion until it is softened.
Add the green beans and cook according to the package directions.
When the... - 37.4204
Lasagna Part 1 - Introduction
If you love Lasagna, this video is for you! This recipe video has four parts. This is the first part of the series which talks about how to go about preparing lasagna. Watch this video for more details! - 93.3926
Lasagna Part 3 - Making The Pasta
This is the third part of the video recipe of lasagna. This video talks about how to make the pasta. Apart from that, it also has helpful tips like lining the non-stick pan and how to avoid lasagna from sticking to each other. Make the most of it! - 103.693
Lasagna Part 4 - The Final Touch
This is the fourth and final video of Lasagna. This video talks about adding layers of pasta, sweet potato and squash to give it a colorful touch. The garnishing of sundried tomatoes also gives the required color. - 108.943
Lasagna Part 2 - Preparing Squash And Sweet Potato
This is the second part of the video recipe Lasagna, which talks about how to prepare squash and sweet potatoes for the lasagna. Specific instructions are given regarding cutting the vegetables, seasoning and baking it. - 97.1676
Quick Seafood Lasagna
Empty the contents of the can of tomatoes into a pan and add the basil and garlic.
Bring to the boil and boil rapidly for 3 minutes until pulpy.
Stir in the tuna, prawns and mussels.
Season with pepper.
Spoon a little of the seafood mixture in the base of a... - 39.3587
Zucchini Mushroom And Pimiento Lasagne
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Wrap each unpeeled garlic bulb in aluminum foil, set in the oven, and roast for 20 minutes.
Cool in the foil until easy to handle, then pull off the garlic cloves one by one and pinch, squeezing the flesh into a small bowl; mash... - 43.7528
This wide ribbon type of pasta forms the basis for many delicious dishes.
You can obtain the green spinach flavoured lasagna as well as the plain pasta.
Always use plenty of boiling salted water and a very large pan.
Either break into convenient pieces or... - 37.0452
1. Preheat oven to 180 degree F.
2. Place a sauce pan on medium heat, and add meat in it. Mix and cook until brown.
3. Pour sauce and give it a good stir. Simmer and cook for 20-30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. For sauce, in a... - 103.05
1. Heat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4. Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a large, non-stick frying pan. Fry the aubergine for 5 mins until softened, then tip into a bowl. Fry the mushrooms in the remaining oil for a few mins until golden, then mix with the aubergine and... - 35.9192
Vegan Veggie Lasagna
Not only is this vegetable lasagna vegan, but it's also gluten and soy free! Our non-vegetarian friends gobble it up and ask for more! - 0
Not your ordinary lasagna! Light and delish, easy and quick! - 121.721
1. Boil the pasta in a large sauce pan of salted water until cooked al dente.
2. Drain pasta and coat with a little oil to prevent them from sticking.
3. Keep aside.
4. In a microwavable casserole, mix beef and onion.
5. Cover dish with... - 44.2306
1) Preheat the oven to 190°C / 375°F / Gas Mark 5.
2) In a large saucepan, saute the onions in the oil for 3-5 minutes until softened. Stir in the garlic and saute for further 1 minute.
3) Then stir in the herbs, tomato puree and... - 45.9182
Betty shows you an irresistible way to make this Italian favorite. Quick and easy, this lasagna is just the ticket for weeknight dinner. Loaded with meaty sauce and cheese, this easy and great-tasting lasagna is all you need to warm up your gut on hungry... - 104.611
1. Blanch spinach in a pan of boiling water for 30 seconds.
2. Drain into a colander and refresh under cold tap water.
3. Squeeze excess water.
4. Grease a large, deep baking dish with oil or butter.
5. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F or 180... - 47.2571
Kaylene's Vegetarian Lasagna
Try this Biscuit Meat Pie for a snack! You'll fall for its incredible taste! Tell me how you like th Biscuit Meat Pie ! - 39.7476
Cook turkey in skillet over medium heat until brown, drain well on paper towels.
Combine turkey, tomato sauce, green pepper, onion, and seasonings in a large saucepan, cover and cook over low heat 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove bay leaf from... - 41.329
Christmas Night Lasagna
In a large skillet or Dutch oven, cook beef, sausage, onion and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
Add the spaghetti sauce, soup, mushrooms, Worcestershire sauce, Italian seasoning, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon pepper and garlic... - 47.5665
Low Carb Baked Eggplant Lasagna
Are you looking for a delicious recipe that will not throw you off your strict low carb diet? Then try this eggplant lasagna by LowCarb360. The recipe will yield a very tasty treat that is also very easy to make. Watch and learn! - 121.02
Microwaved Cheese Lasagna
Combine water, oil, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish.
Cover loosely with vented plastic wrap.
Cook at HIGH for 10 minutes till boiling.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 10 minutes till noodles are tender but still firm, rotating... - 43.8273
Italian Sausage Lasagna
This italian sausage lasagna is a meaty lasagna recipe with a bite to it. cooked with italian sausages along with vegetables like bell peppers, yellow onions, flavord with garlic and tomatoes, the italian sausage lasagna is baked with spinach and cheese and... - 46.9013
1 Boil the green lasagne in salted water for 5 minutes or until tender.
Rinse in cold running water, drain and dry.
2 Preheat oven to 190Â°C, 375Â°F, gas 5.
3 In a buttered ovenproof dish arrange a layer of lasagne, topped by a layer of Bolognese Sauce... - 32.1304
Creamy Courgette Lasagne
1. Heat oven to 220C / 200C fan / gas 7. Put a pan of water on to boil, then cook the lasagne sheets for about 5 mins until softened, but not cooked through. Rinse in cold water, then drizzle with a little oil to stop them sticking together.
2. Meanwhile,... - 32.9768
Rawgosia011 - Raw Food
Restaurant style food at your doorstep. If you are minutes away from a fabulous meal, check this video. It prepares wonderful vegan lasagna loaded with vegetables. The rich and creamy sauces bring out the great taste into this fine recipe. The savory topping... - 114.197
1) Bake in 350°F (180°C) oven about 45 to 55 minutes
2) In large uncovered saucepan or Dutch oven boil water add noodles, cooking oil and salt and cook for about 14 to 16 minutes.
3) Drain out from water.
4) To prepare meat sauce, in... - 44.1234
Lasagne Verde E Bianco
For sauce: Melt 1/4 cup butter in heavy nonaluminum saucepan over medium-low heat until bubbly.
Remove from heat and whisk in flour, basil, thyme and oregano.
Cook, stirring constantly, about 3 to 5 minutes (be careful not to let flour brown).
Gradually whisk... - 45.6757
Butter a 13" x 9" baking dish; set aside.
Bring water to a rapid boil in a heavy 5 quart pot or Dutch oven.
Add salt and oil.
Gradually add lasagne noodles, being sure water continues to boil.
Cook noodles uncovered until tender but firm, stirring... - 42.5848
1) Heat oil and fry bacon, onion and beef till brown.
2) Pour in Bolognese sauce ingredients and mix well stirring constantly.
3) Simmer covered for 1 hour.
4) In a saucepan, heat margarine and add flour.
5) Stir flour for 2 minutes.
6) Stir in... - 46.5081
1) Heat oven to 350Â°F/180Â°C/Gas 4.
2) In a skillet hot oil/butter and cook bacon pieces until crisp.
3) Add onion and garlic and stir until soft.
4) Add meat and brown well.
5) Mix tomatoes, puree, stock, herbs, and seasoning.
6)... - 47.2903
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350F).
2. Using cooking spray, grease a 4 inch deep oven proof casserole dish.
3. Line bottom of baking pan with 1 lasagna sheet.
4. Top with 2 cups of chicken and spread well.
5. Place an even layer of... - 41.8425
Simmer tomatoes, tomato sauce, oregano, basil and pepper while you prepare other ingredients.
Heat oil in skillet and saute onions and garlic until onion is limp.
Add mushrooms, carrot and green pepper and saute over high heat to evaporate liquid... - 37.6901
Southwest Chicken Lasagna
To make the noodles: Cook the noodles according to the directions on the package.
Drain and set aside.
To make the cottage cheese mlkture: While the noodles are cooking, stir together the egg whites, cottage cheese, parsley and chili peppers in a medium... - 45.5369
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
Brown beef in 1 tablespoon butter in medium skillet; stir in tomato sauce.
Remove from heat and set aside.
Combine cream cheese, sour cream, cottage cheese, onion, and green pepper.
Layer half the noodl - 30.5128
Vegetable Lasagna With Squash And Zucchini
Notch up the veggie quotient on your food with vegetable lasagna. Chef Todd Mohr tells you how to whomp up an easy, nutritious, pasta dish at home using a whole slew of yummy veggies. Next time you crave for something filling, remember vegetable lasgana is... - 110.368
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and lightly oil a 13" x 9" x 3" baking dish. While the Bolognese Sauce is cooking, bring a stockpot of unsalted water to a boil, add the noodles, and cook for 10 minutes or until almost tender. Drain, rinse, and dram again.
2.... - 27.5846
South Of The Border Lasagna
Add tomatoes, picante, taco seasoning mix and chiles.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes.
Spread half of meat mixture in bottom of baking dish.
Top with 1/2 noodles and the cup Ricotta cheese.
Top with Cheddar.
Repeat... - 32.9156
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (177°C)
2) First, saute the mushrooms and onions.
3) Make a mixture from the turkey, salt, pepper, mushroom and onions
4) Take 2 pans measuring about 9 x 13" and spread some Hollandaise sauce on bottom of... - 48.6197
1 Pre-heat the oven to 190°C (Gas Mark 5) and lightly butter an ovenproof dish approx 9”x6”x2”.
2 Mix 1 teaspoon of the oregano with the breadcrumbs.
3 Place into a bowl and add the remaining oregano and the white wine and mix... - 77.4027
Italian Style Lasagna
Cook noodles conventionally while microwaving sauce.
In medium mixing bowl or 1 1/2-qt casserole, combine beef mix, green pepper, tomato sauce, tomato paste, oregano and bay leaf.
Microwave at High 10 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
Remove... - 34.4109
Heat salted water and oil to boiling.
Cook noodles 12 to 15 minutes; drain.
Arrange on platter.
Slice unpeeled eggplant crosswise into 14-inch rounds; fry both sides in heated oil until tender. (They cook quickly and absorb considerable oil, which must be... - 39.4321
1. Heat browning dish on HIGH for eight minutes, add butter, onion, garlic and meat, toss to brown. Cook on HIGH for eight minutes. Stir twice during cooking.
2. Stir in Bolognese sauce, cover, cook on HIGH for five minutes. Transfer to another dish. Combine... - 34.9201
Cook the noodles according to the package directions.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat the eggs and milk.
In a large nonstick skillet coated with butter-flavored cooking spray, cook eggs over medium-low heat until set but moist.
Remove from the heat.
Drain... - 40.7626
Alaskan Lasagna is a very famous and popular Italian pasta dish made with flat pasta. This dish is made with different types of ingredients and lots of cheese. We have a crab meat recipe Alaskan Lasagna made with Alaska King crab. Alaskan lasagna makes a... - 49.161
Spinach Lasagna Rolls
Cook spinach and lasagna noodles separately according to the package directions.
Drain and set aside.
For the sauce, chop onion and green pepper.
Spray a cold large saucepan with nonstick spray coating; heat over medium heat.
Add onion, green pepper,... - 39.837
Vegetable Italian Lasagna
In a medium covered skillet cook sliced carrots, chopped onion, and minced garlic in hot olive or cooking oil till onion is tender but not brown.
Stir in meatless spaghetti sauce, water, oregano, salt, and basil.
Simmer, covered, about 15 minutes or till... - 48.571
Cook lasagna noodles in boiling salted water until tender.
Rinse in cold water and drain on towels.
Saute onion and green pepper in hot margarine until tender.
Stir in flour, then add milk and cook until thick.
Drain juice from the salmon into the... - 37.562
Black Bean Lasagna Rolls
Combine first 5 ingredients, stirring well.
Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain well.
Spread cheese mixture over one side of each noodle.
Spoon black beans evenly over cheese mixture.
Roll up noodles, jellyroll... - 44.0803
Convenient Vegetarian Lasagna
The Convenient Vegetarian Lasagna is as the name implies easy to make and perfect for your parties! You will definitely go green after tasting this yummy and filling Convenient Vegetarian Lasagna! - 48.5026
Roasted Vegetable Lasagna
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a bowl, toss the squashes and egg plant in olive oil, salt and pepper.
3. Line up each piece 1/2 inch apart from each other on a parchment lined baking tray and bake for 10 to 15... - 101.308
Lasagna Rolls is an amazingly delicious recipe. The effortlessly prepared Lasagna Rolls is a dish that you would love to serve at your party. - 44.0847
Roasted Bell Pepper Spinach And Pesto Lasagna
This vegetarian lasagna will impress even the most dedicated carnivore! This recipe for vegetarian lasagna is simple to make, and oh, so delicious! It's special enough for a company dinner, yet easy enough for an everyday family meal. Fresh baby spinach along... - 122.239
Broken Lasagna With Walnut Pesto
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Spread the walnuts on a baking sheet and toast for 8 to 10 minutes, until they are fragrant and lightly browned. Let cool completely. Coarsely chop half of the toasted... - 26.8659
1. In a large wok add the oil and garlic wok it for few seconds and the add the mince and then add the onion and mix all the ingredients well.
2. Keep cooking the mince until it changes color approximately 5 minute.
3. Then add flour for thickening the... - 96.1682
Brown the ground beef in a skillet, stirring until crumbly; drain.
Combine the beef, beans, oregano, cumin and garlic powder in a large bowl and mix well.
Line a 9xl3 inch baking dish with uncooked lasagna noodles, 4 across and 1 at the end.
Spread half the... - 45.1446
Poor Man's Lasagna
This Poor Man'S Lasagna is one of the yummiest lasagna I have tasted! I prepared this lasagna for a friends bachelor party and she hasnâ€™t stopped bugging me for the recipe ever since. Try this wonderful Poor Man'S Lasagna for yourself. - 45.2309
This Lasagna recipes is simply brilliant! Being a meat lover, It is no surprise that my husband is crazy about this dish. Make and taste this wonderful Lasagna for yourself - 37.5407
Zucchini Lasagna Without Noodles
Can use eggplant and zucchini, sliced lengthwise instead of pasta.
Carl doesn't like eggplant so I only use zucchini!
Layer with sauce and filling.
Sprinkle with 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
Bake 350 oven for 1 hour. - 43.6364
Combine the chili powder, cumin, salt, red pepper and enchilada sauce in a bowl; mix well.
Combine the sour cream, scallions and green chiles in a second bowl; mix well.
Spread the enchilada sauce mixture in a 9xl3 inch baking dish.
Arrange 2 of the tortillas... - 44.3732
In a skillet cook meat and green pepper till meat is brown; drain off fat.
Stir in tomato sauce, soup mix, oregano, and basil.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
Combine cottage cheese and Parmesan.
Cut a thin slice off the top of... - 46.724
Dice the sausage in small cubes.
Heat the oil in a large skillet and brown the sausage, add the onions, green pepper, celery, mushrooms and garlic, saute until tender.
Drain off any excess fat.
Add the tomato sauce and basil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 30... - 44.1087
South Of The Border Lasagna
1. Preheat oven at 350°.
2. In a skillet or wok, cook ground beef, until browned, stirring to crumble.
3. Drain well, and set aside.
4. In the skillet heat ¼ inch oil (375°).
5. Fry tortillas, one at a time, for about 5 seconds on... - 48.4514
Tortilla lasagna is a peppy beef and corn tortilla lasagna bake. Prepared with added vegetables and herbed with oregano, the tortilla lasagna is saucy and flavored with tabasco sauce. Topped with pinto beans and tomato mix with cheese, the tortilla lasagna is... - 46.2406
Luscious Vegetarian Lasagna
This Luscious Vegetarian Lasagna recipe is an easy-to-prepare side dish. An amazingly delicious recipe, Luscious Vegetarian Lasagna is a side dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 45.325
1) Take a skillet and heat olive oil in it. Add onions, garlic and green peppers. Cook for about 10 minutes or until tender.
2) Add pepper, salt, parsley, tomatoes, oregano and tomato sauce.
3) Cover and cook over low heat for about 30 minutes.
4) Add... - 48.4691
1. In large saucepan, heat oil; add onion, green pepper, and garlic. Cook over medium-high heat until onion is translucent, 5 minutes. Add zucchini and mushrooms; cook 5 minutes longer.
2. Stir in tofu, tomatoes, tomato paste, 1 teaspoon each of the oregano... - 36.2619
Five Cheese Lasagna
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Take a 4-quart Dutch oven, add onion, garlic, green pepper and beef and cook till beef turns brown.
3. Drain and add water, tomato paste, tomato sauce, salt, oregano, Italian seasoning and chili... - 46.674
Cheese Lover's Lasagna
1 Butter a 12" x 7" baking dish; set aside.
2 In a medium bowl, beat the egg.
3 Stir in 2 tablespoons flour, cottage cheese and Parmesan cheese.
4 Fold carrot, celery, pimento, green onions and spinach into cottage-cheese filling; set... - 45.7946
Cottage Cheese & Vegetable Lasagna
Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions. Drain. Rinse with cold water. Drain again; set aside.
Stir together egg whites, cottage cheese, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Set aside. Cook broccoli or green beans according to package directions. Drain; set... - 34.3673
Spinach Lasagna With Swiss Cheese Sauce
Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions, except omit any oil or salt; drain.
Rinse with cold water; drain again.
Place noodles in a single layer on a sheet of foil; set aside.
For filling, in a large bowl combine the egg whites, ricotta cheese,... - 45.5028
The tomato sauce
Place the bacon in a large pot over medium heat and saute until brown and crisp.
Add the ground round, breaking it up with a fork, cooking until browned, 8 to 10 minutes.
Add the onions, green peppers, carrots, celery, and garlic, and cook... - 47.4507
Herbed Vegetable Lasagna
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add onion, green pepper, and garlic; saute until tender.
Add tomato and next 9 ingredients.
Bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes.
Add spinach; simmer 5... - 45.3845
Cheesy Vegetable Lasagna
Tomato Sauce: Heat oil, add onion, mushrooms and green pepper, cook and stir over high heat until onion is tender, about 3 minutes.
Add herbs, undrained crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, tomatoes and sugar, bring to boil, reduce heat, simmer uncovered 30... - 43.3274
Susana's Aztec Lasagna
This recipe comes from my very good friend Susana. She is famous for this and we are very lucky that she is teaching it to us. You can make this for brunches, serve it as an appetizer, as a main dish or as part of a Mexican buffet. - 129.33
Cook in boiling water with 1 tbsp. oil, until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain, rinse, and set aside.
Grate and set aside.
Steam until tender and set aside.
Heat in skillet.
Add and cook until onion is soft.
Add, cover, and steam until soft.
Cook... - 40.8312
1) Cook lasagna noodles to desired degree of doneness as per package directions. Drain and rinse with hot water. Set aside.
2) Preheat oven to 350° F.
3) Take a medium saucepan and combine together milk, flour and salt in it. Cook... - 44.9916
Extra Easy Lasagna
1. Grease a large, rectangle (3 quart) baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Preheat the oven to 375°F
3. Heat a large skillet on high heat.
4. Add ground beef to it and brown it evenly, breaking the lumps and stirring frequently.
5. Add... - 43.7139
Spicy Breakfast Lasagna
In a bowl, combine cottage cheese, chives and onions; set aside.
In a large skillet, melt butter.
Beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper; pour into skillet.
Cook and stir over medium heat until very loosely scrambled, about 5 minutes.
Remove from heat; set... - 38.9483
Mushroom And Ham Lasagna
Cook pasta in boiling salted water just till tender; drain.
Rinse and drain again, Combine ricotta, milk, salt, and pepper.
Cook mushrooms and onion in margarine just till tender.
Stir in undrained tomatoes, ham, parsley, wine, and basil.
Bring to boiling;... - 43.9309
Roasted Vegetable Lasagna
1. Heat oven to 425° Spray bottom and sides of jelly roll pan, 15 1/2x10 1/2xl inch, with cooking spray. Place bell peppers, onion, zucchini, potatoes, mushrooms, oil, peppered seasoned salt and basil in large bowl; toss to coat. Spread vegetables in pan.... - 33.2773
1. Spray low fat cooking oil in madeleine moulds.
2. Preheat oven to 200°C.
3. In a large bowl whisk lemon zest, caster sugar and eggs till ingredients turn fluffy, thick and pale.
4. Sift salt, baking powder and half of the flour.
5.... - 50.3809
Cook turkey meat in a bowl in the microwave for about 5 minutes, covered with waxed paper.
Check and stir.
Cook longer if needed.
Combine next three ingredients and saute over medium heat in chicken broth.
Add cooked turkey after vegetables are... - 40.9054
Vegetable Lasagna is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this Vegetable Lasagna recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 40.9904
Mary's Not So Heavy Lasagna
1. In a skillet add olive oil. Warm it.
2. Add pepper, mushrooms, carrots, onion, garlic and celery.
3. Add seasonings,tomatoes and tomato puree. Simmer for 60 minutes.
4. In another cooking pot boil water. Cook the lasagna noodles for 5 minutes.
5.... - 48.224
Spicy Lasagna is a perfect choice for your lunch or dinner menu. The chef here shares a very basic Lasagna recipe with added flavor of Cheddar and Mozzarella Cheese. This rich Lasagna recipe full of spices is not just comforting but is also elegant and fairly... - 90.9723
Chicken Lasagna does sound good. Chicken Lasagna sounds so good that you will want some right now. Njoy eating! - 38.1126
Mexican Chicken Lasagna
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease a 9 X 13-inch casserole.
To Make Sauce: In a food processor with the metal blade, chop onion.
Add tomatoes with juice, salsa, and taco seasoning and pulse until tomatoes are in small pieces, 3 or 4 times.
Remove to a medium bowl... - 43.5488
1) In a skillet, heat oil.
2) Add in the onion and garlic and saute for 2 minutes.
3) Add in the next 9 ingredients.
4) Cover and lower heat. Allow to simmer for 10 minutes.
5) Remove the bay leaf and keep aside the vegetable mix.
6) Cook the lasagna... - 48.3894
Green Lasagna Recipes By Category