- » Green Italian Dressing
Green Italian Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of green italian dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for green italian dressing recipes.
Grapefruit-artichoke & Greens Salad With Italian Dressing
Pour 1/4 cup Italian Dressing over artichokes.
Chill, covered, 3 to 4 hours, or overnight.
Place lettuce and escarole in salad bowl.
Arrange grapefruit sections and artichoke hearts atop leafy greens.
Serve with Italian Dressing. - 26.0813
Green Salad With Italian Dressing
1) Wash and rinse the lettuce leaves. Drain water from the leaves and thoroughly dry with paper towel.
2) In a bowl, add lemon juice, vinegar, mustard and oregano to combine.
3) Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4) Drizzle olive... - 38.2103
Italian Salad Dressing
Combine all ingredients in a jar.
Cover tightly, and shake jar vigorously.
Shake before serving.
Serve over salad greens. - 28.6711
Field Greens With Tangerine Dressing And Pesto Wafers
Combine first 3 ingredients in a food processor or blender; process until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides.
Stir together basil mixture and grated cheese in a small bowl.
Place a 1 1/2" round cutter on a lightly greased baking sheet.
Sprinkle 1... - 41.5995
Celery Victor With Italian Salad Dressing
Wash celery bunch; trim off root end but do not separate stalks.
Remove coarse outer stalks and leaves, reserving leaves for garnish.
Cut celery bunch crosswise once so bottom section is 5 inches long.
Cut bottom section into quarters; tie quarters with... - 28.3963
Garden Greens With Fennel Dressing
1. In a small bowl, soften gelatin in cold water for 2 minutes.
2. Add the boiling water to gelatin and stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
3. Stir in salt and sugar completely dissolved.
4. Whisk in remaining dressing ingredients except... - 44.5361
Green Salad With Creamy Dressing
Green Salad With Creamy Dressing is easy to make salad recipe. Green Salad With Creamy Dressing gets its taste from bacon mixed with vegetable and creamy dressing. Green Salad With Creamy Dressing is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 35.3264
Best Shrimp Creole With Italian Dressing
1. From the tomatoes discard 1/2 cup liquid.
2. In 1 1/2-quart microwave-safe casserole, microwave Italian dressing, green pepper and onion, covered, at High (full power) 4 minutes or until tender, stirring once.
3. Put... - 39.6234
Basic Italian Dressing
Dissolve arrowroot or cornstarch in 1/4 cup of the water.
Bring remaining 1 3/4 cups water to a boil.
Stir in dissolved arrowroot or cornstarch and whisk until the liquid is clear.
Allow mixture to cool.
Stir in vinegar, green pepper, scallions, garlic,... - 35.1763
Shrimp Creole With Italian Dressing
Discard 1/2 cup liquid from tomatoes.
In 1 1/2-quart microwave-safe casserole, microwave Italian dressing, green pepper and onion, covered, at High (full power) 4 minutes or until tender, stirring once.
Add tomatoes with remaining liquid and microwave covered... - 26.9199
Zippy Italian Dressing
Combine all ingredients in container of an electric blender; blend well.
Cover and chill at least 1 hour. - 28.4762
Classic Homemade Italian Dressing
Bored of mac and ranch dressing? Give a new lease of life to your salad greens with homemade Italian dressing that can be whisked at home in a snap and tastes far superior to the store-bought dressing. A heady mix of eight pungent herbs, this is one dressing... - 129.489
Three Bean Salad With Italian Salad Dressing
Combine beans, onions and parsley in large bowl.
Combine dressing, sugar and garlic; pour over bean mixture and toss.
Cover; refrigerate at least 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
Just before serving, remove bean mixture with slotted spoon to lettuce-lined... - 29.4277
Italian Gremolata Dressing
Looking for an easy recipe to make the classic Italian Gremolata dressing? Then watch this video and learn to make the dressing in an easy and hassle free way. - 106.344
Three Beans Salad With Italian Dressing
Mix all the beans with the Worcestershire sauce and the dressing, season to taste, cover, and chill several hours.
When ready to serve, stir in the pickle, onion, and greens, and toss lightly but well. - 30.7382
Mixed Vegetable Salad With Italian Dressing
This Mixed Vegetable Salad is incredible ! Try this mixed vegetables with mayonnaise and chili sauce seasonings with a bit of lemon juice finishing ! Tell me if you like this Mixed Vegetable Salad. - 31.6668
Combine dry ingredients in jar; add all re maining ingredients.
Shake vigorously; chill.
Serve on salad greens, sliced tomatoes or bean salad.
NOTE: May be used as a marinade or basting sauce for meats. - 31.3306
Red Wine Italian Dressing
Mix the vinegar and red wine together, and leave for 1 hour.
Finely chop the garlic, then pound in a mortar with a pestle.
Add the salt, capers and mustard seed and pound to a paste.
Remove the cores, pith and seeds from the peppers and cut into very thin... - 38.8409
1. Take a jar with a tight-fit lid.
2. Add all the ingredients required and combine well.
3. Shake well and allow to stand for an hour till used.
4. Shake briskly and use as desired. - 34.8273
Italian Dressing Marinated Vegetables
Combine water, vinegars, lemon juice, seasonings, garlic and parsley in large saucepan.
Bring to boil, cover and simmer 10-15 minutes until desired doneness.
Remove from heat.
Cool to room temperature, cover and chill for at least 2-3 hours... - 31.3833
Italian Broccoli Dressing
1. In a food processor or blender jar with the blending blade attached, combine the cooked broccoli florets, tomato paste, water, lemon juice kelp, tamari, herbs and seasoning.
2. Place the lid on top and pulse the mixture in 3 or 4 bursts to blend... - 42.7493
Bibb Lettuce With Creamy Italian Dressing
The bibb lettuce with creamy italian dressing is a fresh and crispy lettuce salad. Dressed with a creamy and heavy salad dressing with mayonnaise and sour cream along with italian seasoning, mustard and celery salt, the bibb lettuce salad is quite high in... - 41.7704
Antipasto Salad With Italian Dressing
In a medium bowl, place salami, onion, olives, mushrooms and artichoke hearts.
Add dressing; toss to coat ingredients.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 3 hours.
One hour before serving, bring water to a rapid boil in a heavy 4 quart saucepan.
Add 1 teaspoon... - 41.5663
Pasta Salad With Italian Salad Dressing
COMBINE pasta, tomatoes and juice, salad dressing, bell peppers, cheese, salami, olives, pepperoncini, artichoke hearts and basil in large bowl.
Toss well to coat.
COVER; chill for at least 2 hours or overnight. - 33.0533
If too thick, add a little oil or more buttermilk.
Serve over fresh, crisp greens. - 22.1829
Anchovy Salad Dressing
1. In a jar with a screw on lid, or a small non-metallic bowl, combine all the ingredients.
2. Cover and shake or use a fork to whisk until the ingredients are well amalgamated.
3. Cover and refrigerate for a few hours for flavors to blend.
4. Shake... - 28.1137
Mix all ingredients well.
To be used on any kind of green or tossed green salad. - 26.1423
Chicken Pasta Salad With Tomato Dressing
If you are a salad freak, then watch out this video to know how to make an interesting pasta and chicken salad. Easy to make and delicous to eat the salad is topped with tomato dressing. Have a look at the video to know how it is done… - 107.643
Lemon And Garlic Dressing
Garlic Dressing makes a lovely combination with green bean salad. This tangy and spicy garlic dressing is pretty easy to prepare too. Just give this Garlic Dressing with green bean salad, you will be happy that you did. - 20.9507
Hibiscus Salad With Poppy Seed Dressing
Drain hibiscus flowers and reserve syrup. Cut each flower in quarters, set aside.
Combine the poppy seeds, mustard and cider vinegar in a large bowl. Add 1/4 cup of the reserved syrup.* Whisk in the olive oil and season to taste.
Add the greens to the... - 23.6288
Roast Turkey Milano With Tagliarini Dressing
1. Season inside cavity and outside of turkey with salt and pepper.
2. Seal cavity with skewer or stitch with needle and thread, truss and tie wings and drumsticks to bird.
3. Place turkey, breast-side up, on rack in shallow pan. Set aside until... - 43.9953
Pasta Salad Dressing
In a jar, combine green onion, vinegar, vegetable oil, olive oil, parsley, garlic, basil, dillweed, salt, pepper, sugar, oregano and mustard.
Shake vigorously until well mixed. - 30.167
Shrimp & Orzo With Pesto Dressing
1. To prepare pesto dressing, in a blender or food processor, combine basil, cilantro, yogurt, and vinegar. Whirl until smooth. (At this point, you may cover and refrigerate for up to 4 hours.)
2. Bring broth to a boil in a 4- to 5-quart (3.8- to 5-liter) pan... - 35.8548
Tagliarini Dressing For Turkey
1. Tagliarini dressing by boiling the pasta in salted water until tender-crisp.
2. Drain pasta in a colander.
3. While pasta is boiling, melt butter in a skillet.
4. Sauté the mushrooms and onion in it until soft and golden.
5. Stir in herbs and... - 42.3407
1) Take an electric blender or food processor container and combine together garlic, tomatoes, green onions, jalapeno pepper, salt, lemon juice and coriander or parsley in it.
2) Process all the ingredients until coarsely chopped. Tomato juice can be... - 31.7901
Summer Salad With Anchovy Dressing
1. Let a large pan of water boil.
2. Let the beans cook for 4 minutes, such that they still have a slight crunch and scoop out with a slotted spoon into a colander thereafter cooling quickly with cold water.
3. Into the pan add the... - 47.3553
Bean Salad With Basil Dressing
1. In a bowl add green beans, garbanzos, celery and garlic.
2. In another bowl mix vinegar, oil, sugar, salt, and basil.
3. Pour the mixture over beans.
4. Mix the salad well.
5. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours.
6. Mix salad gently and serve... - 39.5117
Macaroni Salad With Vegetable Dressing
Following package directions, cook macaroni in a large kettle of boiling salted water until al dente.
Drain, rinse with cold water, and drain again.
Turn into a large bowl.
In a blender or food processor, put egg, salt, mustard, onion, celery, vinegar, and... - 45.5336
Green Italian Dressing Recipes By Category
Green Italian Dressing Dish: