- » Green Grape Pie
Green Grape Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of green grape pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for green grape pie recipes.
Green Grape Pie
Make pastry dough and roll out on a lightly floured board into a circle 1/8 inch thick and 1 1/2 inches larger in diameter than top of pie pan.
Fold over and place in pan, unfold and fit loosely.
Trim edges leaving about 3/4 inch of pastry over rim of... - 47.0581
White Grape Pie
Place grapes in a strainer, and pour 1 qtr (1 L) of boiling water over them.
Combine white grape juice and cornstarch in a saucepan.
Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture is clear and thickened.
Remove from heat and stir... - 39.9583
Prepare pastry cups.
Combine cornstarch, sugar replacement and salt in saucepan.
Slowly add orange juice; whip to blend completely.
Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture is thickened.
Remove from heat, cooling slightly, and fold in grapes.
Spoon into... - 38.5005
You May Also Like!
Fresh Peach And Green-grape
1. In bottom of baked and cooled pie shell place peaches, cut side down and arrange grapes between peaches.
To make glaze:
2. Sprinkle gelatin over 2 tablespoons cold water and let it stand, to soften.
3. In small saucepan, gently heat apricot... - 44.31
Danish Blue Cheese Pie With Grapes
Danish Blue Cheese Pie With Grapes has a lip smacking taste. The Danish blue cheese with heavy cream gives the Danish Blue Cheese Pie With Grapes a sliky and smooth taste. - 36.234
1 Mix together the cream cheese, orange juice and rind.
Spread this mixture across the base of the pie shell.
2 Arrange 2 triangles of green grapes and 2 of black grapes on top of the filling, facing inwards.
3 Boil the sugar and water until syrupy and brush... - 32.2434
Fish Fillets With Grapes
Fish Fillets With Grapes has a wondeful taste. The Lemon juice gives the Fish Fillets With Grapes a piquaut and bracing taste. - 47.9343
Cheese & Grape Puffs
On a lightly floured surface, roll out puff pastry dough to a rectangle about 1/8 inch (3 mm) thick.
Cut into about forty 2-inch (5-cm) squares.
In a small bowl, beat eggs, water, paprika, black pepper and apple pie spice.
Brush some of egg mixture over dough... - 39.5342
Rice Stuffed Chicken With Grapes & Citronella
1. Sprinkle insides of chicken breasts lightly with salt.
2. Combine rice, 1 tablespoon of the butter or margarine, 1/4 teaspoon salt, parsley, rosemary and basil in a large bowl; toss lightly to mix; spoon into hollows in chicken breasts. Fold edges over... - 33.3397
Sensational Fruit Pie
1) Use pastry to line a 9-inch pie plate and bake blind.
2) Drain the strawberries and pineapple and keep aside the juices for later use.
3) Combine the juices and add 1 1/2 cups into a saucepan. (If you don-'t have the required 1 1/2... - 40.2481
Chicken Salad Pie
In a medium-size saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over water; stir, over low heat, to dissolve.
Remove from heat; stir in broth, mayonnaise and lemon juice.
Beat until smooth.
Refrigerate, stirring occasionally, until slightly thickened.
Fold in vegetables and... - 41.9389
Apple Almond Flavored Yogurt Pie
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In a bowl, combine cereal, juice concentrate and cinnamon; mix until all cereal nuggets are coated.
Press onto the bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie plate.
Bake 5 minutes, remove from oven and let cool to room temperature.
To make the... - 46.5315
Fruit Cup Pie
Prepare and roll out pastry.
Line a 9-inch pie plate with half of the pastry; trim pastry to edge of pie plate.
In mixing bowl combine sugar, tapioca, cinnamon, nutmeg, and dash salt.
Add peaches, pears, grapes, maraschino cherries, and lemon juice; toss.
Let... - 45.0336