- » Green Grape Dessert
Green Grape Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of green grape dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for green grape dessert recipes.
Green Grape Dessert Salad
Discovering the world of grapes. This green grape dessert salad is truly a recipe that proves the versatility of the wonderful grapes. This E66grape delight is really an all-time favorite of mine. A simple and easy to make yummy dish. Try it and do let me... - 41.6579
Green Grapes In Snow
Combine the yogurt, sugar, and orange rind.
Mound the grapes in an individual serving bowl, and spoon the yogurt mixture over the grapes.
Garnish with the mint sprigs if used. - 25.9313
1) Boil water and dissolve gelatin in it.
2) Pour 1/2 cup of mixture to small bowl and mix with cold water.
3) Chill till thick.
4) Mix grape juice to remaining gelatin.
5) Transfer to 4 sherbet glasses filling about one-half full.
6) Chill to set.... - 36.1168
White Grape Juice Gelatin Dessert
Divide the grapes among four dessert dishes or wineglasses; set aside.
In a medium bowl, mix gelatin with sugar.
In a small saucepan, heat juice to boiling.
Add to gelatin-sugar mixture and stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
Pour 1/2 cup gelatin... - 31.2797
Bread And Grape Jelly Rolls
Flatten bread with rolling pin.
Roll, starting at one corner, into a cone shape.
Fasten with toothpick and chill. - 21.7135
Green Grape Pie
Make pastry dough and roll out on a lightly floured board into a circle 1/8 inch thick and 1 1/2 inches larger in diameter than top of pie pan.
Fold over and place in pan, unfold and fit loosely.
Trim edges leaving about 3/4 inch of pastry over rim of... - 47.0581
Green Grape Cheese Cake
Wash and cut grapes into halves.
Dissolve jelly in boiling water.
Place in refrigerator to set.
When it is partially set, beat the jelly.
Add grapes, cottage cheese (crumbled with hands), sugar and essence.
Beat cream till it is thick and fold in the jelly... - 45.3202
Frosty Green Grape Sorbet
1. Combine the sugar and water in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Transfer the sugar syrup to a bowl and set aside.
2. Puree the grapes in a food processor. Add the grape juice, corn syrup, lime rind, and sugar syrup; pulse until combined.
3. Pour the mixture... - 29.789
Fresh Peach And Green-grape
1. In bottom of baked and cooled pie shell place peaches, cut side down and arrange grapes between peaches.
To make glaze:
2. Sprinkle gelatin over 2 tablespoons cold water and let it stand, to soften.
3. In small saucepan, gently heat apricot... - 44.31
Moulded Grape Compote
1 In a small saucepan, mix gelatin and sugar ; stir in 3 1/2 cups of water.
2 Heat slowly, stirring constantly until gelatin dissolves.
3 Stir into the remaining 2 cups water and lemon juice in a medium-size bowl. Chill while preparing fruits.
4 Into... - 41.2418
Grapes And Sour Cream
Divide grapes among 4 dessert dishes.
Mix sour cream and granulated sugar; spoon about 2 tablespoons over each serving.
Sprinkle with brown sugar.
Mixed Fruits and Sour Cream: Substitute assorted fresh fruits (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, sliced... - 27.0281
Chocolate Dipped Brunch Grapes
1. Line cookie sheets with either waxed paper or parchment paper.
2. Melt dark chocolate over simmering water in a double boiler.
Stir until chocolate is melted and smooth. Do not overheat. Repeat with white chocolate.
3. Reserve half of the grapes (2... - 25.7876
White Grape Pie
Place grapes in a strainer, and pour 1 qtr (1 L) of boiling water over them.
Combine white grape juice and cornstarch in a saucepan.
Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture is clear and thickened.
Remove from heat and stir... - 39.9583
Prepare pastry cups.
Combine cornstarch, sugar replacement and salt in saucepan.
Slowly add orange juice; whip to blend completely.
Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture is thickened.
Remove from heat, cooling slightly, and fold in grapes.
Spoon into... - 38.5005
Dolcelatte Camembert And Grape Kebabs
I tried this Dolcellatte Camembert And Grape Kebabs for the poolside party last week and is glad that I did! The merits this Dolcellatte Camembert And Grape Kebabs is quite endless. Just check out the recipe of this rich and yummy Dolcellatte Camembert And... - 28.4061
Grape And Berry Wine Mold
This Grape and Berry Wine mold tastes incredible! The Grape and Berry Wine mold is perfect for a weight watcher like me! Enjoy the refreshing taste and feel free to comment on this berry dessert here ! - 42.1142
Grape Blueberry And Apricot Compote
In a saucepan combine the grape juice, the wine, 1/4 cup water, the honey, the vanilla bean, and the nutmeg and boil the mixture for 2 minutes.
Add the blueberries and the apricots and simmer the mixture for 1 minute.
Add the grapes and simmer the mixture for... - 38.2365
Grape Charlotte Russe
Pour cold water into a small bowl, and sprinkle gelatin on top.
Set aside for a few minutes to soften.
In a 2-quart saucepan, mix together 3 cups milk and honey.
Dissolve cornstarch in remaining 1/2 cup milk.
Add to milk mixture in saucepan.
Heat to scalding,... - 41.6948
1) Take the cocktail picks to spear a grape and a cheese cube in each of them. Allow to chill inside refrigerator.
2) Prick these nicely into an eggplant or grapefruit.
3) Serve the eggplant or grapefruit on a bed of fir... - 33.6202
Fresh Grape Tart
Make the pastry cream and flavor it with the Marsala.
When the filling has cooled to lukewarm, spread it in the tart shell.
Lightly press whole seedless grapes and halved, seeded Ribier grapes in a pattern of alternating circles over the pastry cream.
Melt... - 32.3452
Ginger Cream Sauce With Grapes
1. Take a blender or food processor and process the ingredients such as yogurt, Neufchatel cheese, ginger and apple juice concentrate. Prepare a smooth puree.
2. Divide the grapes in to 4 parfait glasses and pour equal quantities of the sauce... - 32.3709
Fresh Grape Tart
1 For the pastry:Into a mixing bowl,sift flour, salt and sugar together.
2 Gently,using your fingertips rub in butter until the mixture resembles fine bread crumbs.Make sure that the mixture does not become greasy and heavy.
3 In a bowl, beat... - 46.3033
1) Preheat the oven and prepare flan ring.
2) On to a cold work surface, sift flour with salt.
3) Mix the powdered almonds in it.... - 48.2798
Grape Sorbet Sherbet
1) Into an electric blender, add in the grapes. Puree to a fine consistency, then pass it through the strainer.
2) Add in 2 cups of dry cider. Mix well.
3) Into a pan, add in the remaining cider along with the sugar. Heat on low flame till the sugar... - 34.4977
Pineapple Grape Tapioca
1) In a medium saucepan, combine the pineapple juice and honey together.
2) Sprinkle over the tapioca and allow to soften for 5 minutes.
3) Stir continuously and bring to a boil over a medium heat.
4) Stir in the vanilla extract, then remove from... - 42.2027
Fresh Grape Sorbet
1. In a blender, add grapes, club soda, sugar and blend well, until it starts to thicken.
2. Serve in champagne glasses, chilled. - 27.0077
Lemon Grape Slices
1. Prepare the pastry and let it chill for 30 minutes.
2. Let the oven heat to 450°F (230°C/Gas 8) and grease a large baking tray.
3. On a floured board roll out the pastry to a rectangle, 35 x 20 cm (14 X 8 in).
4. Cut down the middle... - 46.2073
Grape And Nectarine Compote
1) In a large bowl, add liqueur and honey to combine.
2) Add the fruits into the liquid.
3) Gently mix and place inside refrigerator to chill. Stir occasionally.
4) Garnish with fresh orange zests, if desired and serve. - 30.7708
A grape treat…this grape Ambrosia recipe is a wonderfu treat for anyone who loves grapes. Chilled and garnished with honey,sour cream and coconut, it is absolutely irresistible! - 36.1774
Apple Grape Salad
Dissolved gelatin in 1 cup boiling water.
Pour remaining 1 cup boiling water over cheese cut into chunks.
Combine and refrigerate until mixture is partially set.
Add apple, marshmallows, grapes, and nuts.
Chill until set. - 32.9877
Cider And Grape Ring
1) In a bowl, put 6 tbsp of the cider sprinkle over the gelatin and dissolve over a pan of hot water.
2) Keep aside half of each kind of grape.
3) Wash and cut remainder in half and remove seeds.
4) Stir in the remaining cider and lemon... - 39.0191
Creamy Grape And Walnut Salad
This summer salad is definitely not diet food but wow does it make a good dessert! Green and red grapes are folded into a sweetened cream cheese and sour cream mixture studded with crunchy toasted walnut bits. Now is this a creamy dessert? Cause you can... - 126.391
Grape Ice Cream
1) In a saucepan, add in the sugar and water. Cook on low flame till the sugar dissolves.
2) Let the mixture come to a boil. When it turns syrupy, turn off the flame and allow it to cool.
3) In a bowl, add in the egg yolks. Beat till it becomes pale.... - 37.8199
Grape Cheese Whip
1. Brush the sprigs of grapes lightly with egg white and sprinkle with sugar to coat. Leave to dry.
2. Mix together the lemon rind and juice, cheese, honey and brandy. Chop the remaining grapes and stir in.
3. Whisk the egg whites until stiff enough to hold... - 33.7347
Grease the inside bottom of a 9-inch (23-cm) springform cake pan.
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
To make cake, beat egg yolks, water and half the sugar in a large bowl until pale and creamy.
Beat egg whites until stiff; fold in remaining sugar.
Fold into... - 46.8011
Heat the ginger wine to boiling point, then sprinkle in agar agar and blend to a paste.
Stir in the white wine and mix well.
Return to the heat and stir until the mixture is smooth.
Pour a little of the wine mixture into a 2 lb/900 g loaf tin to a depth of... - 36.9451