- » Green Garlic Sauce
Green Garlic Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of green garlic sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for green garlic sauce recipes.
Spaghetti With Green Garlic Sauce
1) In a saucepan, boil the spaghetti in the salted water until just tender.
2) Drain and rinse under running cold water, return to the pan and combine with the butter.
3) Spoon in a nice dish, top with the green garlic sauce and serve... - 31.6972
Green Beans With Ricotta Garlic Sauce
Place green beans in 1-qt casserole; cover.
Microwave at High 4 to 8 minutes, or until tender.
Let stand, covered, while defrosting and heating sauce. - 27.3761
Green Garlic Sauce (pesto Genovese)
In a mortar, mix garlic, basil, cheese, nuts, and salt.
Grind mixture with a pestle to a smooth paste.
Still grinding, add very gradually enough olive oil to make a smooth sauce.
Stir in parsley.
To serve, add desired amount of sauce and a tablespoon of... - 26.9842
Salsa Verde Italian Green Sauce
Place the parsley, basil, anchovies, garlic, and vinegar in a blender.
Blend for 2 minutes, scraping down the sides of the container periodically.
With the blender on low speed, slowly add the olive oil in a thin stream, adding a little at a time so that a... - 32.7477
Ricotta Garlic Sauce
In blender or food processor, blend all ingredients until smooth.
Spoon into two freezer containers.
Label and freeze no longer than 2 months.
To serve, remove sauce from one container and place in bowl.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) 4 to 8 minutes, or until... - 35.8731
Aioli Sauce Garlic Mayonnaise
Crush the garlic in a food blender.
Add the egg, and blend for 15 seconds.
Very slowly add the oil through the top of the blender so that an emulsion can take place.
Stir in the lemon juice by hand.
This aioli sauce makes a heavenly salad with cold unpeeled... - 25.5641
Braised Eggplant With Garlic Sauce
1. Peel the eggplant and cut it into 1/2-inch cubes. Place it in a medium bowl, sprinkle with salt, and toss gently to mix. Set aside for 30 minutes.
2. Combine the sauce ingredients in a medium bowl. Drain and rinse the eggplant and squeeze it dry.
3. Place... - 31.942
Sliced Pork With Garlic Sauce
Sliced Pork With Garlic Sauce is a simple dish that looks elegant and yet can be prepared in a jiffy! You will love the flavor of this yummy Sliced Pork With Garlic Sauce. Try it! - 44.5184
Scallops In Garlic Mushroom Sauce
1) Mix constarch in water without forming any lumps.
2) Add the scallops into 2-quarts of water and let it come to a boil. Drain the scallops immediately.
3) In a wok, heat oil and stir fry garlic till it turns golden brown.
4) Mix in... - 46.9176
Healthy Baked Plantain Chips With Garlic Sauce
Ditch the greasy French fries and beer-battered onion rings! It's time to go healthy with snacks like baked plaintain chips served with zesty garlic sauce. Juan Montalvo shows you how to bake yummy plaintain chips as home that technically speaking, delivers... - 89.6396
Cover garlic cloves with water in a saucepan; heat to boiling and drain.
Repeat 2 more times.
Add remaining ingredients, except brown bouquet sauce, to garlic in saucepan; simmer, covered, 15 minutes.
Puree all ingredients and brown bouquet sauce in a food... - 30.8496
Garlic Peanut Sauce
In a saucepan cook onion and garlic in butter or margarine till tender.
Stir in chili peppers, lemon juice, sugar, and anchovy paste, if desired.
Combine Coconut Milk and peanut butter; add to onion mixture.
Cook and stir till mixture is smooth and... - 30.7522
Skewered Steak Strips With Oyster/garlic Brushing Sauce
To prepare sauce, heat all sauce ingredients, except cornstarch mixture, in a saucepan.
Heat sauce to a boil over medium heat, stirring often.
Reduce heat and allow mixture to simmer.
Continue cooking until ingredients are well-blended for about 3... - 41.767
Steamed Chicken With Garlic Sauce
Preparation Lightly rub chicken inside and out with wine and salt.
Place green onion and slice of ginger in body cavity.
Cooking Place steaming rack in a wok.
Pour water to just below level of rack and bring to a boil.
Place chicken breast side up on a... - 39.3325
Braised Tomatoes With Chilies In Garlic Sauce
1) Wash tomatoes thoroughly and pat dry with a paper towel. Cut into two halves and remove the seeds.If tomatoes are plum then quarter them lengthwise and if round tomatoes ar being used then chop into 1 inch wedges.
2) Peel of the garlic cloves... - 43.5821
Pork With Tomato And Garlic Sauce
1) Arrange all the utensils and ingredients to be used in cooking.
2) In a pan, heat 1 tbsp of oil.
3) Fry the chops until brown from all the sides for 3 minutes.
4) Remove the... - 43.1434
Vegetable Platter With Herb And Garlic Sauce
Slice the eggplant, sprinkle with the salt and set aside 10 minutes.
Scrape and wash the carrots.
Quarter, clean, wash and drain the peppers.
Wash and dry the tomatoes and cut into eighths, removing the stem ends.
Peel and slice the cucumbers.
Slice the... - 42.2395
Chicken Vegetable Soup With Garlic Sauce
1) Take a large kettle and sautÃ© the onions in the vegetable oil for 2-3 minutes or until tender.
2) Add water, broth, pepper and salt. Bring to a boil . Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
3) Add potato, green beans, spinach leaves, chicken or pork and... - 40.2571
Fried Codfish In Garlic Sauce
This fried codfish in garlic sauce is one of my favorite fried fish recipes. Not only because I love the taste of cod but also as the garlic sauce compliments the fried cod so very well. Coated with seasoned flour, it is fried to a beautiful golden brown and... - 35.688
Potato Skins With Garlic Sauce
1 Preheat the oven to 200C (400F/Gas 6). Scrub and dry the potatoes. Bake in the oven for 1-11/4 hours until tender. When cool enough to handle, halve the potatoes and scoop out the insides, leaving the skins with a 1 cm (1/2 inch) thickness of potato flesh.... - 28.9887
Monkf Ish In Garlic Sauce
Remove the base and the outer leaves of the leeks.
Cut in half lengthwise and then into dice.
Rinse thoroughly and leave to drain.
Put into a bowl with the white wine.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 6 minutes.
Rinse the monkfish fillets under plenty of cold... - 40.5798
Lobster With Garlic Sauce
Place lobster cubes in a bowl with salt, egg whites and cornflour, mix well and marinate for 2 hours.
Heat oil, deep fry lobster cubes over medium heat until golden.
Add water to the remaining marinade.
Heat 3 tablespoons oil in a pan.
Add onion... - 38.5163
Stir Fried Pork In Garlic Sauce
1) Freeze the pork partially and then cut diagonally into 2x1/4-inch strips.
2) Take the cornstarch, salt and soy sauce and mix them.
3) Add pork to them and mix them well.
4) Take a wok and heat it. Add sesame and vegetable oil to the... - 46.2254
Stir Fried Pork In Garlic Sauce
Partially freeze pork; slice diagonally across grain into 2- x 1/4-inch strips, and set aside.
Combine next 3 ingredients; add pork, stirring until meat is: coated.
Let stand 15 minutes.
Pour sesame and vegetable oil around top of preheated wok, coating... - 37.5374
Garlic Sauce Over Quinoa
Want to treat your family to a delicious yet healthy dish? Try this scrumptious Garlic Sauce over Quinoa recipe today and you would want to make it often. This video is a detailed demonstration of the recipe, watch it now. - 100.926
Hearty Fish Soup With Garlic Sauce
Heat the olive oil in a large soup pot.
Add the onion, celery, carrot, leeks, and garlic, and saute 5 minutes.
Add the bay leaf, parsley, water, wine, tomatoes, and the liquid from the canned clams.
Bring to a boil, lower heat, simmer uncovered 30... - 41.2754
Garlic Meatballs In Sour Cream Sauce
The Meatballs In Sour Cream Sauce is a simple yet amazingly satisfying dish. The meatballs and sour cream sauce is an absolute treat for your taste buds. You can cook the Meatballs In Sour Cream Sauce in no time using this recipe! - 44.7977
Steamed Vegetables With Garlic-lemon Sauce
Bring 1 inch of water to a boil in a steamer.
Place carrots, yellow summer squash, and broccoli in a steamer basket or colander and steam, covered, for 8 minutes, or until just tender.
Remove from steamer and set aside.
Bring 1 inch of water to a boil in... - 42.6868
Garlic Flavored Fresh Tomato Sauce
Try this easy to prepare version of Fresh Tomato Sauce recipe. I am sure, once you try it, you will always crave for some more! - 33.8027
Peruvian Style Potatoes With Garlic Chili Sauce
Cook the potatoes in a large pot of salted boiling water for 20 minutes or until tender.
Drain well and place in a large, ovenproof bowl.
Keep warm in a 325° F oven while preparing the remaining ingredients.
Meanwhile, in a very large saute pan, saute the... - 46.0634
Garlic Beef In Pita Bread With Cool Yogurt Sauce
1. Prepare Cool Yogurt Sauce and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, stir together garlic, soy sauce, sugar, and red pepper flakes. Add steak and stir to coat. Set aside; stir occasionally. Trim and discard ends of onions; then cut onions into 1-inch (2.5-cm)... - 34.3046
Garlic Flavored Eggplants With Chili Bean Sauce
1. Slice the top and bottom off the eggplant. Cut it into half lengthwise and then cut into 1-inch thick strips (lengthwise)
2. Place eggplant strips in a large bowl of cold water to prevent browning.
3. Deseed the chili and finely chop.
4. Cut... - 92.81
Steamed Mussels With Garlic And Butter Sauce
1. Scrub the mussels thoroughly with a stiff brush under cold running water, discarding any with open or broken shells. With scissors or a small, sharp knife, cut off and discard the "beard" that extends from the side of the mussel.
2. Melt 2 tablespoons of... - 30.1389
Garlic Spaghetti Sauce
Crumble beef into 5-quart casserole dish.
Add oil, onion, peppers and garlic.
MICROWAVE 8 MINUTES on HIGH, or until beef is set.
Add remaining ingredients.
MICROWAVE 15 MINUTES on HIGH, then 90 MINUTES on '5'. - 41.6892
Healthy Stir Fry Thai Spicy Chili Garlic Sauce With Pork
Pork is a prominently used meat in Thai cuisine with varied ways to cook it and here is one such recipe. Check out the chef cooking Spicy Chili Garlic Sauce with Pork using pork slices, vegetables and seasonings. Great when accompanied with a wine! - 111.123
Penne Bell Peppers And Smoked Salmon In Creamy Garlic Sauce
Make the sauce: In a saucepan bring the cream to a boil over moderate heat, add the garlic, and simmer the mixture for 15 minutes, or until the garlic is softened and the cream is reduced to about 1/4 cup.
In a blender or food processor puree the mixture... - 34.6417
Garlic Stuffed Pampas Steaks With Red Chile Sauce And Latin Lentils
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a heavy skillet, place the chiles in a single layer and dry-roast over a medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes, shaking the skillet frequently.
3) In a mixing bowl, place the chilies, cover with hot water and allow to... - 45.0516
Mushroom Ragout With Garlic Chive Sauce
Why not try this unique mushroom recipe that would surely impress your family and guests. See this great video that shows an excellent recipe for mushroom ragout with garlic chive sauce. The video here also displays wonderful flaming and slicing techniques... - 142.243