- » Green Fire Sauce
Green Fire Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of green fire sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for green fire sauce recipes.
Linguine With Crawfish And Fire Sauce
FOR THE FIRE SAUCE, roast the red peppers over a gas flame or under the broiler, turning often, until evenly charred.
Put the peppers in a paper or plastic bag, close the bag, and let sit until cool enough to handle.
Peel away and discard the skin, then halve... - 41.5632
Grilled Turkey Cutlets With Italian Green Herb Sauce
Prepare a medium-hot fire in a charcoal or gas grill, or preheat a broiler.
Brush slices of turkey with olive oil; season with salt and pepper.
Grill or broil 4 minutes on one side and 3 minutes on other, or until turkey is white throughout and tender. - 24.9277
Green Beans In Tomato Sauce
Fry onion in 2 TB olive oil over moderate fire until onion is soft and yellow but not brown.
Fry tomato until liquid evap- orates and sauce thickens.
Add salt and pepper to taste, parsley, and well-drained cooked beans.
Cook 3-4 minutes longer, stirring... - 27.0265
Green Beans With Sweet And Sour Sauce
1) Trim the beans carefully.
2) In a large saucepan, boil 3 1/2 ltrs of water with 1 teaspoon salt and add beans.
3) Boil the beans and drain.
4) Rinse the beans under cold water.
5) In a medium-size pan, heat butter and saute onion... - 39.1685
Green Herb Sauce
1. Peel and chop the shallots finely.
2. Put shallots, vinegar and 30 gms of butter into a stew pan and place on fire.
3. Cook with lid on and allow to reduce to about half of its original quantity.
4. Add the sauce and simmer for a few minutes.
5. Wash, pick... - 40.5145
Pecan Cold Smoked Strip Steaks With Carolina Barbecue Sauce And Green Tomato Grits
1) In a shallow dish or bowl, mix together water, vinegar, brown sugar, tomato ketchup, red pepper flakes, garlic, sassafras, bourbon, sugar, salt and pepper.
2) Marinate the steaks in the mixture for about 12hours. Place the steaks in the... - 44.0495
Chicken In Black Pepper Sauce
This delicious Chicken In Black Pepper Sauce should not be missed. The addictive taste of the yummy stir fried chicken with the spicy sauce makes this dish a yummy treat! Try this delightful Chicken In Black Pepper Sauce! - 46.9222
Hot And Sour Sauce
In a pan heat the pickle juice, water, salt, sugar, tabasco and bring to a boil.
Add ground chilly paste and cornflour mixture.
Stir well till it thickens.
Add green chillies, pickle and remove from fire.
Keep warm until required. - 34.3267
Lobster In Whiskey Cream Sauce
Saute scallions and garlic in butter, add salt and pepper.
Add whiskey and flame (light on fire with a match) until flame goes out.
Reduce to one half (by boiling).
Simmer until thick, about 15 minutes.
Add lobster meat and heat... - 37.1644
1. Roast the red and green peppers over a charcoal fire, under the broiler, or in a hot oven until well charred, turning often. Put in a paper bag until cool enough to handle. Peel, seed, and dice the peppers.
2. Steam the green beans, broccoli, zucchini, and... - 32.1132
Asian Chicken Satay With Thai Peanut Sauce
There’s no such thing as fried mysterious chicken parts in our household. Nuggets, some fast food restaurants call them. If we’re going to enjoy the mellow flavors of chicken – especially the pastured kind — then feast on this popular Thai dish that... - 43.0995
Brandied Apple Sauce
Peel, core and quarter the apples.
Place in water and cook over low heat until apples soften.
Take from fire, add powdered sugar, cinnamon and brandy.
Simmer 5 minutes. - 26.1768
Essential Creole Sauce
If you use fresh tomatoes place them in hot water for 2 minutes and then remove the skins.
Chop the onions, garlic, parsley, and green pepper very fine.
Melt the lard in a skillet over a slow fire, then add the onions, garlic, green pepper, thyme, parsley,... - 42.5861
Vegetable Platter With Herb And Garlic Sauce
Slice the eggplant, sprinkle with the salt and set aside 10 minutes.
Scrape and wash the carrots.
Quarter, clean, wash and drain the peppers.
Wash and dry the tomatoes and cut into eighths, removing the stem ends.
Peel and slice the cucumbers.
Slice the... - 44.3609
Spicy Omelette Strips In Tomato Sauce
Place all the sauce ingredients in a large saucepan. Add 1 cup of water and place on a low fire. Mix well without stopping until you have a smooth, silky, sweet and sour sauce. Remove when it boils and set aside.
Mix all the ingredients for the omelettes in a... - 31.4129
Fish With Hot And Sour Sauce
Remove all skin and bones from fish.
Cut into finger length.
Wash and wipe dry.
Rub salt and ginger.
Add egg white and coat well.
Leave aside for 30 minutes.
Coat each piece of fish well with cornflour.
Heat 1 cup oil and fry a few pieces of fish at a time... - 41.9861
Onion Parsley Sauce
1. In a pan melt the butter and cook the onions until translucent.
2. Take it off fire mix the flour, seasonings, parsley and milk.
3. Bring it back on fire and cook until thickened, stirring continuously, about 10 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and... - 36.8895
Tamarind Sauce is an irresistible sweet sour combo that is a must try , especially with snacks like samosas, pakoras or fritters. Just try this Tamarind Sauce yourself and let me know if you like it ! - 42.2894
Grilled Peppered Pineapple With Tequila And Orange Sauce
Light a fire in a charcoal or gas grill.
Using a large kitchen knife, cut off the top and bottom of the pineapple.
Cut off the skin down to the flesh.
Cut the pineapple into 1/2- to 3/4-inch crosswise slices.
Remove the core with a round cutter.
Rub both... - 40.3731
Meatballs In Sweet & Sour Sauce Part 1 - Finishing
This is the first part of the 2 series video of the recipe for meatballs in sweet & sour sauce.
The lady chef provides clear directives to fry the meatballs and then combines it with sauce to make scrumptious dish which is sure to impress your family and... - 74.0305
Smoke Barbecued Leg Of Lamb With Mint Barbecue Sauce
This Smoke Barbecued Leg of Lamb with Mint Barbecue Sauce is a wholesome treat dedicated to a true meat-lover. This version of Smoke Barbecued Leg of Lamb with Mint Barbecue Sauce is so full of hearty ingredients and is also relatively quick and simple to... - 50.1724
Stir-fried Sardines In Tomato Sauce
Your search for a recipe which looks as good as it tastes, ends here! Stir-fried sardines in tomato sauce is a healthy dish which can be prepared within minutes. It can be made spicy or mild depending on your preference. Serve the dish as it is or with... - 119.049
Fukien Fish In Ginger Sauce
Rub fish fillets with salt, half the sherry and half the wine paste.
Marinate for 1 hour.
Heat oil in a frying pan and deep fry the fish until pale golden in colour.
Drain on absorbent kitchen paper.
Heat again 2 tablespoons oil in a sauce pan, saute onion... - 41.1359
Bengali Sajne Sorse Or Drumsticks Cooked With Mustard Sauce
Wash the drumsticks and set aside.
Grind the spices and collect the water with which you wash your grinding stone or mixie.
Place the oil in a flat bottomed vessel. Heat it over a medium flame and when hot, add the green chillies, the onion seeds or kalonji,... - 29.8284
Tagliatelle In Bolognaise Sauce
Tagliatelle In Bolognaise Sauce has a Piquant taste.The Red wine and Tomato sauce gives the Tagliatelle In Bolognaise Sauce Cool taste. Must catch it - 35.0183
Cheeseburgers In Rolls With Barbecue Sauce
1. In a large bowl, add the soy granules and soak them in vegetable stock for about 15 minutes until swollen and stock has been absorbed.
2. To the soaked granules add the onion, flour, egg, herbs, mushroom ketchup or soy sauce and... - 45.7194
Shahi Paneer (cottage Cheese In A Rich Cream Sauce)
Heat the oil.
Add the onions.
Fry till softened but not browned.
Add the ginger and chillies and fry for a few minutes, stirring and adding a few teaspoons of water if needed.
Add the turmeric, coriander and tomatoes and fry till the fat separates.
Add the... - 44.0854
Chicken Satays With Spicy Peanut Dipping Sauce
1. Preheat broiler or prepare a medium-hot fire in a barbecue grill. In a shallow dish, whisk together peanut butter, lime juice, soy sauce, ginger, sesame oil, pepper flakes, and garlic. Add chicken and scallions and stir to coat.
2. Thread chicken and... - 33.2559
Baked Tomatoes, Potatoes And Brinjal Slices In Cheese Sauce
Take a large, round or rectangular pyrex dish. Grease it with butter and set aside.
Place the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. When butter melts, add the flour and stir over very low heat. When the flour changes colour, add the milk gradually to the... - 37.7959
Smoke Barbecued Leg Of Lamb With Mint Barbecue Sauce
1)Using a heavy duty aluminum foil, make a pan wide enough to hold a roast lamb in it. Miter the edges, making it firm.
2)As usual, prepare the lamb for roasting.
3)To make the barbecue sauce: In a saucepan, heat the olive oil.
4)Stir the garlic... - 46.2739
Tomato And Jalapeno Pepper Salsa
Blanch, skin and chop the tomatoes.
Cook on a low fire with the onion, garlic, salt and sugar until thick.
Add the green chillies while the salsa is still hot.
Remove from the gas.
Add chopped jalapenos. - 31.4354
Mango Jaggery Chutney
1. Wash, peel and slice the mangoes to the desired size. Sprinkle some salt, and leave aside for 4-5 hours.
2. In a thick-bottomed saucepan, mix the vinegar and jaggery. Simmer till the jaggery dissolves. Remove from fire, strain to remove grit, and put back... - 36.534
Bitter Gourd Garlic Chutney
1. Cut the bitter gourd into two halves, remove the inside white pulp and seeds, and cut into small pieces.
2. Sprinkle some salt and 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric powder, mix with the gourd pieces, and set aside for 3-4 hours.
3. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a... - 43.1527