- » Green Dessert
Green Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of green dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for green dessert recipes.
Green Grape Dessert Salad
Discovering the world of grapes. This green grape dessert salad is truly a recipe that proves the versatility of the wonderful grapes. This E66grape delight is really an all-time favorite of mine. A simple and easy to make yummy dish. Try it and do let me... - 41.3191
Valentines Day Green Tea Dessert - Matcha Toast
Valentine Day is coming and preparing Matcha toast would be the perfect idea. This is the perfect dessert where you will get the amazing taste of green Matcha tea powder. Check out the recipe. - 113.332
Green Pepper Jelly
Put half the green peppers and half the vinegar into Osterizer container, cover and process at LIQUEFY until pepper is liquefied.
Pour into a saucepan.
Repeat with remaining peppers and vinegar.
Add the red pepper, sugar and salt.
Bring to a boil and add... - 33.8012
Green Tea Cupcakes
This recipe has my complete attention. I never thought that one could use green tea powder to make cupcakes. Wow! Miki in this video shows us how to make those delicious Green Tea Cupcakes. Incidentally, they are easy to make. Green tea is high in... - 117.289
Mushroom Souffle In Green-pepper Cups
Slice tops off peppers and remove seeds and pith.
Beat egg yolks, and blend well with soup and grated cheese.
Beat egg whites until stiff but not dry, adding salt.
Lightly fold soup mixture into egg whites.
Place peppers close together for support in greased... - 30.6485
Coconut Green Tea Mousse
Heat milk to boiling in a saucepan.
Add tea bags and allow to steep over medium heat 15 minutes, pressing the bags very gently with the back of a wooden spoon during steeping to avoid floating.
Remove bags to a strainer and drain over saucepan several... - 36.6349
Green Tea Frozen Yogurt
This video is a creation of NutritionNoob. You can visit NutritionNoob for complete recipes, and more videos. - 10.9275
Green Grapes With Gingered Sour Cream
Everyone seemed to like my Green Grapes With Gingered Sour Cream dish. Most of my friends with whom I have shared this recipe tell me that Green Grapes With Gingered Sour Cream is an easy, nice and crowd-pleasing recipe. You will be making it again soon! - 18.3409
Green Pea Cake
This Green Pea Cake is makes a delightful dessert ! Try this frozen green pea dessert tonight and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Green Pea Cake are welcome ! - 35.0789
Chill 6 dessert dishes.
Cook rice with water, salt and butter or margarine according to package directions.
Stir in vanilla.
Cover and chill.
Just before serving, fold in sour cream and maple syrup or brown sugar.
Spoon into dessert dishes.
Garnish with... - 34.9244
Healthy Wraps And Super Round Dessert
1.Spread a thin layer of ricotta cheese on the wrap.
2.Add tomatoes, cilantro and basil, cucumber, Dijon mustard, chicken and green onions and avocado.
3.Roll it up tightly.
4.You can experiment with the spread and filling. Spread avocado instead of... - 83.3149
Green Tea And Chocolate Fortune Cookies
Everyone loves fortune cookies because they are crunchy and sweet and they are fun with messages that tell you your fortune! If you thought that the original flavored fortune cookies are tasty, you should definitely try these flavored ones! These cookies make... - 99.5068
Orange Blossom Dessert
1. Sprinkle gelatine over cold water in a small saucepan. Place over low heat and stir until gelatine dissolves, about 4 to 5 minutes.
2. Remove from heat. Add sugar and stir until dissolved.
3. Add frozen concentrate and stir until melted. Fold in whipped... - 32.3267
Green Tea Ice Cream
Combine cream, milk, sugar and ginger in large bowl.
Mix until sugar dissolves.
Place ground green tea in measuring cup and add enough lukewarm water to measure 3/4 cup.
Mix tea and water and combine with cream mixture.
Pour into ice cube tray with dividers... - 27.5633
Green Tomato Jam
Wash the tomatoes, remove any dark parts about the stems, and weigh them.
Cover them with boiling water, let them stand five minutes, drain and slice them into a preserving-kettle, placing a layer of the tomatoes, then a layer of sliced lemon, then the sugar... - 25.1129
Green Tomato Pie
1. Start heating oven to 425°F. Roll out half of pastry as recipe or label directs; fit to 8" pie plate.
2. Core, thinly slice, then quarter tomatoes (you'll need 3 to 4 cups).
3. Combine sugar, salt, cinnamon, flour, nutmeg; add to tomatoes; toss lightly.... - 37.5871
Preheat oven to 400 Ã‚Â°F.
Cut a 9-inch circle out of heavy brown paper, place it in center of cookie sheet and oil it lightly.
Make Cream Puff Pastry.
Place pastry around edge of paper circle in heaping tablespoons, leaving a 4-inch circle bare in... - 36.8248
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix all ingredients together.
Roll into 1 inch balls; place on cookie sheet and flatten slightly.
Bake for 8-10 minutes. - 23.362
Bottle Gourd Dessert
1. To make khoya, into non-stick cooking pot pour milk, add the dry milk powder and stir continuously over low heat.
2. In another pan over medium heat add clarified butter, add bottle gourd and let it cook for about 15-20 minutes.
3. Add cardamom... - 94.789
Red And Green Anise Cookies
Dissolve yeast in water in a large bowl.
Add salt and about 1 cup flour; mix very well.
Add all other ingredients except the remaining flour and baking powder; mix thoroughly.
Add remaining flour and baking powder; mix well.
Make 6 or 8 balls; with the palm... - 40.9805
Grandma's Green Apple Pie
Presoak a clay pot, top and bottom, in water for 10 minutes.
Core and peel the apples, slice them thin, and place in the bottom of the presoaked pot.
You should have about 5 cups of sliced apples.
Combine the sugar, flour, salt, cinnamon, and cloves and pour... - 41.7867
Green Tea Ice Cream
Put the green tea powder into a bowl, add the cognac and mix well.
Put the milk, cream, sugar and skim milk powder into another bowl and mix well.
Transfer to a saucepan and bring to the boil over moderate heat.
Remove from the heat and allow to cool to a... - 32.1672
Green Tea Icecream
Place tea in bowl, add boiling water, stand covered until cold.
You will need only 1 tablespoon tea for this recipe.
Beat egg whites until soft peaks form, gradually beat in sifted icing sugar.
Add egg yolks, beat until combined.
Beat cream until... - 35.3112
Green Apple Pie
Start with a good pie dough.
Mix grated cheese into dough, work up on floured board, and make a bottom & top crust.
Line pie pan with pastry.
Make a mixture of sugar, cinnamon & nutmeg.
Put 1/2 of this sugar mixture into pie shell, then add a layer of apples,... - 37.8978
Green Tomato Quesadilla
A quick salad is something you could whip up after a long day's work. It keep you energized and keeps you healthy. To make one Denis's way See this video! - 95.0449
Green Tea Banana Ice Cream
Green tea ice-cream is a wonderful way to get the health benefits of green. Matcha green tea is high in anti-oxidants and this great ice-cream is a wonderful dessert or palate cleanser for friends and family - 114.914
Green Apple Pie
Combine apple slices, fructose, apple juice, and cornstarch in a bowl.
Toss to mix.
Transfer to 9 inch (23 cm) pastry-lined pie pan.
Adjust top crust, and flute or pinch edges.
Then score top to allow steam to escape.
Combine egg white and water, and beat... - 39.1475
Green Tea Tiramisu
You don't have to be a culinary expert to create this lip-smacking dessert. Just try swapping a few traditional ingredients with something wonderfully different things. This classic tiramisu cake uses green tea instead of espresso and cocoa powder, which... - 108.95
Homemade Green Tea Ice Cream Oriental Style
Looking for a nice Japanese dessert? Here's an easy to make, egg less oriental style green tea ice cream recipe. The main ingredients used are milk and green tea, which really compliment each other in terms of flavor. Watch the video now and treat your family... - 141.196
Spiced Green Tea Ice Cream
In a small saucepan, heat half and half over low heat until hot.
Add tea; remove from heat.
Steep 5 minutes.
Strain through a fine strainer into a large bowl.
Discard tea leaves.
Stir sugar and honey into hot mixture until dissolved; cool to room... - 38.7227
Green Tomato Pie
Dip tomatoes in boiling water 20 to 30 seconds; remove core and peel.
Cut in 14-inch thick slices.
Combine tomatoes and 1/4 cup water.
Bring to boil; reduce heat.
Simmer, covered, 5 minutes.
With slotted spoon, remove tomato slices.
Mix 1 cup sugar, flour,... - 42.3149
Bacon Topped Green Beans
1.Take a double broiler and heat millk in at its top.
2.In a bowl, put sugar and cornstarch and mix them well.
3.Put eggs in the sugar mixture and blend the ingredients using electric mixer.
4.Put some heated milk in the egg mixture and stir.
5.Once... - 39.0708
Open Faced Green Apple Pie
Combine apples, apple juice, and flour in a nonstick saucepan.
Cook and stir until thickened.
Transfer to baked pie shell.
Chill. - 30.0081
Jack's Dessert Sushi
1. Slice a brownie. Top this with a slice of granny green apple.
2. Add the next layer of mint leaf.
3. Next, add a slice of watermelow.
4. Grated Granny green apple and mix with strawberry purie. Add this as next layer.
5. Add a layer of... - 103.531
Currant Apple Dessert
Combine apples, sugar, water, lemon peel and cinnamon in medium skillet and toss thoroughly.
Cover, place over medium heat and simmer gently 10 minutes.
Add currant jelly and simmer, uncovered, 5 more minutes.
Remove from heat and stir in vanilla. - 28.9247
Venetian Almond Layered Dessert
1. Grease three 13 x 9 x 2 inch pans; line with wax paper; grease again.
2. Beat egg whites with electric mixer until stiff peaks form in small bowl.
3. Break up almond paste in a large bowl with a fork. Add butter, sugar, egg yolks and almond extract. Beat... - 37.9057
St. Patrick's Day Green Grasshopper Pie
A rich and creamy grasshopper pie in gorgeous green hue makes for a great St. Patrick party dessert. This irresistible pie is the perfect indulgence for sweet-lovers and is a doddle to make too. Never mind the extra calories in this recipe. Remember, the... - 107.231
Cook egg yolks, sugar replacement and cream de cacao over low heat in the top of a double boiler until thick; cool.
Beat egg whites until stiff.
Fold egg whites into cooled custard mixture.
Fold in chopped pecans.
Beat topping mix with skim milk and green... - 41.0326
Almond Venetian Dessert
Grease the bottoms of three 8-in.square baking dishes.
Line with waxed paper and grease the paper; set aside.
Place almond paste in a large mixing bowl; break up with a fork.
Add the butter, sugar, egg yolks and extract; beat until smooth and fluffy.
Stir in... - 42.0205
Apple Dessert Salad
Sprinkle apple slices with lemon juice to keep them bright, if necessary.
Arrange apple slices in fan shape atop lettuce on dessert plates.
Whip softened cream cheese; blend in ginger to taste.
Add a dash of salt, if desired.
Heap mound of this mixture on... - 27.6794
Raw Dessert Treats
If you thought that all desserts came with their fair share of eggs, think again! Ruth presents a slew of raw vegan dessert treats that won't just appease your sweet tooth, but is also simple to make. Try it in your home kitchen to know how good it is. - 78.7268
Ice Cream Dessert
Mix together crumbs and butter.
Keep 1/2 cup of crumbs for top and press remainder into 9 x 13-inch pan.
Cut slightly thawed ice cream into sections, place evenly over crumbs and smooth out.
Place in freezer until hard.
Frost with: Melt 1/4 cup butter and... - 38.2832
Fruited Cheese Dessert
1) In a large bowl, combine the ricotta cheese, honey and vanilla together and blend thoroughly.
2) Fold in the strawberries and grapes until evenly distributed.
3) Spoon the mixture equally in 4 dessert dishes.
4) Sprinkle with the pecans and... - 33.6757
Crème De Menthe Mold - Minted Lime Ice Cream Dessert
1. Make the topping mix according to the instructions on the packet.
2. In a bowl, mix together the ice cream, sherbet, creme de menthe, and the dessert topping.
3. Take one 6-cup mold or two 3-cup refrigerator trays and turn the... - 36.586
Sparkling Fruit Dessert
Dissolve lime gelatin in hot water.
Chill until the consistency of egg whites.
Peel and section orange, removing seeds and membrane.
Drain pineapple and peaches thoroughly.
Reserve four peach slices.
Add orange sections, pineapple chunks, and remaining peach... - 38.2149
Cut avocados into bite size pieces and put into a medium sized bowl.
Wash grapes and add to avocado pieces.
Slice bananas and add to avocado and grape mixture.
Place yogurt in small bowl and beat, with wire whisk, until smooth.
Stir in the honey, orange juice... - 39.1651
Pistachio Frozen Dessert
Thinly slice the sponge cake.
Line bottom and sides of mold or freezer tray with two-thirds of the slices.
Reserve remaining slices for top.
Combine topping, sugar replacement, nuts, almond extract and a few drops of food color in mixing bowl.
Beat or stir to... - 41.1954
Moulded Apricot Fruit Dessert
1. Sprinkle gelatin over 1/2 cup of the apricot nectar in small saucepan; let stand for 5 minutes to soften. Place over very low heat just until gelatin is dissolved.
2. Stir in remaining apricot nectar, the drained apricots, diced banana and grape halves.... - 17.9842
Lime Dessert Treat
1) In a blender, add cereal crumbs and dry milk to blend together.
2) Add melted butter to toss.
3) Reserve 1/4 cup of mix and use the remaining crumb mixture to press on the bottom of a 8x8x2" pan.
4) In a bowl, add sweetened condensed milk, lime... - 45.722
Cranberry Cloud Dessert
Soften gelatin in cold water in a saucepan.
Stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved.
Combine cranberries with the sugar, lemon peel, and 3 tablespoons lemon juice.
Stir in the gelatin.
Chill until mixture is thickened, but not set.
Meanwhile, arrange... - 41.202
Almond Congealed Dessert
Did you always want to make an exotic dessert at home? Here is the almond congealed dessert recipe that promises to make your day. A step by step guide to making a delicious treat. - 51.7734
White Grape Juice Gelatin Dessert
Divide the grapes among four dessert dishes or wineglasses; set aside.
In a medium bowl, mix gelatin with sugar.
In a small saucepan, heat juice to boiling.
Add to gelatin-sugar mixture and stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
Pour 1/2 cup gelatin... - 29.4916
Bottle Gourd Dessert
Wash, peel and grate bottlegourd.
Pour milk into a non-stick pan, add bottlegourd and cardamoms and simmer over low heat till bottlegourd is cooked.
Remove from heat, cool and add sweetener.
Spoon into wine glasses or individual dessert bowls, sprinkle with... - 36.3097
1) Boil water and dissolve gelatin in it.
2) Pour 1/2 cup of mixture to small bowl and mix with cold water.
3) Chill till thick.
4) Mix grape juice to remaining gelatin.
5) Transfer to 4 sherbet glasses filling about one-half full.
6) Chill to set.... - 33.8738
Thoroughly drain one 20-ounce can crushed pineapple (]uice pack), reserving 1 cup juice.
In saucepan mix 1/4 cup sugar and 1 envelope unflavored gelatin (1 tablespoon); stir in reserved juice.
Stir over low heat till gelatin and sugar dissolve.
Remove from... - 29.536
Persian Fruit Dessert
1. Slice, pare and seed melons; cut into 1-inch cubes. Wash and hull strawberries.
2. Combine melon cubes, whole strawberries, grapes and nuts in a large glass bowl.
3. Pour orange juice over fruits with brandy and rose water; mix well. Cover bowl with... - 28.0439
Wash carrots, scrape and grate.
Put carrots, milk and cardamoms in a non-stick pan over high heat.
Bring to boil, lower heat and cook, stirring frequently till almost solid.
Add butter and stir till mixture draws away from sides of pan.
Remove from heat and... - 41.0621
Fruit Salad Dessert
1) In a small bowl combine honey, yogurt, orange juice and orange peel.
2) Use the serving plate, to arrange the fruit in an attractive pattern.
3) Drizzle Honey-Pecan Sauce over fruit and serve by sprinkling with pecans. - 41.6123
Floating Island Lime Desserts
Prepare Floating Islands.
Meanwhile, in medium bowl, beat sweetened condensed milk and egg yolks; stir in ReaLime and food coloring if desired.
Spoon into four 6-ounce dessert dishes.
Top each with a Floating Island.
Chill 2 hours or until set.
Garnish with... - 34.8267
Moulded Summer Dessert
1. Combine gelatin, sugar and 1/2 cup of the water in small saucepan; let stand for 5 minutes to soften. Place over very low heat just until gelatin is dissolved.
2. Stir in remaining 3/4 cup water, the lemon juice and lemon rind. Chill until syrupy, about 15... - 25.9957
Fourth Of July Dessert - Red, White And Blue Pops
1. Wash and remove the greens from strawberry. Chop them finely.
2. Rinse blueberries, chop, and set them aside.
3. For base, in a bowl, combine yogurt, honey, lemonade concentrate, and vanilla. Mix until smooth.
4. Divide the yogurt... - 103.181
Almendrado - Mexican Flag Dessert - Very Light And Refreshing
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degree.
2. Spread the flaked almonds on the cookie sheet and toast it in the preheated oven for 5-10 minutes.
3. Once done remove and keep it aside until needed.
4. In a small bowl combine gelatin and cold... - 0
Choco-mint Dessert Squares
Choco-mint dessert squares are microwave cooked dessert prepared with chocolate cookie crust. Cooked and filled with lime gelatin along with cream cheese and whipped cream, the choco-mint dessert squares are frozen before serving and served with... - 43.8647
This Grasshopper Dessert is a great dessert to sample and serve for any occasion! An interesting treat for those who love lime gelatin recipes! - 36.0335
Slice, dice or cube all the fruits as you would for a regular fruit salad.
Toss together in a large bowl and refrigerate (if you are not going to serve the fruit for some time, toss all the fruit pieces with lemon juice).
In a medium saucepan melt the butter... - 42.8298
Emerald Isle Dessert Cups
Make Mint Ice Cream: Combine mints and milk.
Cook over low heat, stirring frequently, about 15 minutes or till mints are melted.
Cool to room temperature.
Stir in food coloring; fold in whipped cream.
Pour into refrigerator tray and freeze till firm.
Serve in... - 34.66
1. Reserve 1 tablespoon cookie crumbs.
2. In a bowl, toss remaining crumbs with melted butter.
3. Turn crumbs into an 8-inch x 8-inch x 2-inch baking dish and press lightly to cover base of dish.
4. In small mixing bowl combine marshmallow creme,... - 42.6993
Broiled Pineapple Dessert
1) Preheat the broiler to High.
2) Slice the pineapple into four parts lengthwise through the green crown of leaves.
3) Take out the core with a sharp knife and loosen the flesh.
4) Cover each crown with a foil.
5) Place the pineapple... - 36.8587
Paneer Burfi Dessert
Paneer Burfi is not to be confused with any other burfi, because this is unique! So rich, so succulent! It would make want to sink your teeth in it all the time. Traditionally, the Paneer Burfi was a tea time accompaniment. But you eat it any time you want!... - 139.314
Dissolve gelatin and sugar in boiling water.
Add cold water and liqueur.
Pour 1 cup into a bowl and chill slightly, until slightly thickened.
Pour remaining gelatin mixture into a 9-inch square pan.
Chill until firm€”at least 3 hours.
Cut into 1/2-inch... - 34.4633
Avocado Dessert Mold
Mash the avocados to a smooth pulp or put them in a blender 30-40 seconds.
Stir into the avocados the fruit juices, honey, light cream, food coloring to your liking, almond extract, and liqueur if you use it.
Soften the gelatin in cold water and... - 41.4723
Pour evaporated milk into 8x8x2-inch pan; cover and freeze till crystals form around edges.
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in creme de menthe.
Let cool 20 minutes.
Place steel blade in work bowl; add chocolate wafers and peppermint candies.
Process... - 44.1106
Frozen Fresh Fruit Dessert
1. In a small mixing bowl combine cream cheese, sugar, sour cream, lemon peel and lemon juice.
2. Fold desired fruit into cream cheese mixture.
3. In four 6-ounce custard cups place paper bake cups.
4. Fill cups with fruit mixture and serve. - 34.0851
Chana Dhal Dessert
1. Ideally the chana dhaal should be soaked for about 3 hours before boiling. However, if this is not possible, wash the lentils and place them in a large saucepan with the water and boil over a medium heat for 15-20 minutes until all the water has evaporated... - 36.2996
Chilled Green Fruit Salad
Chilled Green Fruit Salad is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, the Chilled Green Fruit Salad is a dessert that you would surely love to try. - 32.2646
Jack Frost Dessert
Break Date Bars in bite-size pieces and spread out on pan; set aside.
Prepare fresh fruits: Pare and section oranges, removing white membranes; cut sections in half (1 cup).
Halve and seed grapes (1 cup).
Pare, core, and cube the pear (1 cup).
Peel bananas,... - 39.9896
Ribbon Jell O Dessert
Add 1 cup boiling water to 1 package of Jell-O in a small stainless steel bowl; stir to dissolve. Pour half of Jell-O into a 9 X 13-inch pan and place on a level shelf in refrigerator to chill. Set the small metal bowl with the other half of the dissolved... - 13.4642
Fruit Fluff Dessert Salad, Microwaved
Combine sugar, syrup, water and orange peel in 1-quart glass measuring cup; micro-cook on HIGH 2 minutes, or until sugar has dissolved.
Stir; microcook on HIGH until mixture reaches 236Â° F, or soft ball stage, 3 to 4 minutes.
Very slowly add hot syrup into... - 34.8881
Easy Strawberry Shortcake Dessert
Crave for something sweet? Try repairing this luscious strawberry shortcake at home. Beryl Stokes presents a delightfully all-American dessert recipe that can be easily whipped up at home using a handful of ingredients, ripe, red strawberries and a few... - 110.351
Blend the yeast with the milk, 1 teaspoon of the sugar and 2 oz.(1/2 cup) of the flour.
Leave in a warm place for 15-20 minutes until frothy.
Sift the remaining flour and salt into a warmed bowl and stir in the remaining sugar.
Make a well in the centre and... - 41.643
Green Beans With Basil Orange Cream
Steam beans in 2-quart saucepan until crisp-tender; drain.
Transfer beans to platter; sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
Cover and keep warm.
Combine mayonnaise and yogurt in small bowl; set aside.
Combine cream, snipped basil, water and orange peel in... - 43.9807
Corn Pudding With Green Pepper And Pimiento
1) Preheat the oven at 350 degrees for few minutes.
2) Take a casserole dish and grease it.
3) Take all the ingredients in a bowl except butter. Mix them properly.
4) Pour the batter into the casserole dish and pour butter over it.
5)... - 46.6524
Healthy Green And Gold Salad
1) Drain and reseve the syrup from the gooseberries and level to 1 3/4 cups with water.
2) Bring the syrup mixture to boil and stir in the gelatin to dissolve.
3) Stir in rest of the 3/4 cup syrup mixture and orange juice, then refrigerate until... - 34.8703
Green Apple Pie
1. Into a large bowl, using a sieve, sift together flour, salt and sugar.
2. Cut the shortening.
3. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit, 30 minutes before baking.
4. In a medium mixing bowl, put together egg, vinegar and water; beat... - 48.5046
1. Extract 2 cups thick milk from the grated coconut. Add water to the residue and extract another 6 cups.
2. Roast the green beans in a heavy skillet till an aroma rises.
3. Cook the beans in five cups water till the beans are soft and the water has been... - 43.8277
Green Tomato Cake
– Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
– Butter a cake pan.
– In a bowl, beat oil, sugar and eggs.
– In a separate bowl, sift flour, baking powder, and soda.
– Add tomatoes and cherries. Stir and then blend with oil and egg mixture,... - 42.8231
Apple And Green Tomato Tart With Calvados Cream
1. Sift the flour and confectioners' sugar into a medium bowl. Add the butter and blend well to form a stiff dough. Press and pat the dough into the bottom of a rectangular tart pan, preferably black, 9 by 3 inches. Don't line the sides of the pan, but leave... - 41.0906
Green Tea Ice Cream
How to Make Green Tea Ice Cream - Green Tea Ice Cream is so awesome! I did not add any eggs in this video. I also cut down the sugar and added 2 Tbs. of matcha powder instead of 1 Tb. The result for this ice cream was delicious! Green tea is high in fiber and... - 117.4
Green Apple Strudel
Apple Strudels are traditional desserts with a nice concoction of pears, milk, honey, egg and vanilla extract. These Apple Strudels are amazingly easy, delicious and so hearty that it would find its way into my kitchen often now. It is super flaky with a... - 39.0485
Green Apple Pie
Children love pies and what can be better than a homemade apple pie. The video shows how you can easily make a delicious pie at home by using some basic ingredients along with green apples. Why don’t you give it a try! - 110.867
Green Gram Balls
Greengram balls are very tasty, flavoury sweet with dal & ghee smell craves us to taste it. - 33.2997
Green Ice Pops
It can be a challenge to get your kids to eat their greens. Thankfully with this fun and quick recipe, you'll no longer be hearing "Gross!" or "Blech!". This is a great way to get greens into kids. - 119.805
Oe Raw Apple Pie
1. In a blender, add in the dehydrated almonds, desiccated coconut and dates. Blend well.
2. Pour in the coconut oil and blend again.
3. Take out the mixture into a pie pan and press with hands. Place in refrigerator.
4. In a food processor, add in... - 0
How To Make Green Tea Mochi Ice Cream
One of my most popular videos to date was my Mocha Mochi Video. So much so, I thought to myself, “self, what can we do to make it even better?” I assure you it only took a few seconds for me to internally scream “ice cream!!!!” I feel like it’s a... - 0
Green Corn Pudding
With sharp knife, make cuts Through center of kernels.
Measure 1 3/4 cups corn.
Beat egg yolks till thick and lemon-colored.
Stir in corn, sugar, butter, and 1 teaspoon salt.
Slowly beat in milk.
Fold in egg whites.
Bake in 8x8x2-inch baking dish... - 32.8335