- » Green Cucumber Pickle
Green Cucumber Pickle Recipes
Enjoy our collection of green cucumber pickle recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for green cucumber pickle recipes.
Sweet Cucumber And Green Tomato Pickle
1. Arrange alternate layers of cucumbers, green tomatoes, onions and salt in a bowl. Let stand six to eight hours, or overnight. Drain.
2. Combine the remaining ingredients in a four-quart kettle and bring to a boil. Add the cucumbers, tomatoes and onions and... - 31.8076
Spicy Pickled Cucumbers
1. Wash and peel the cucumbers. If small keep them whole, otherwise cut into 2" pieces or to required size. Put them into an earthenware jar or glass bottle, and set aside.
2. To the spice bag, add the vinegar along with salt and sugar, and simmer for a... - 39.7091
Cucumber Pickle Oi Jangajji
Cucumber Pickle Oi Jangajji is the soy sauce version of Korean Cucumber Pickles, with a tangy and spicy flavour. - 34.8509
1. Wash, wipe and peel the cucumber. Cut into chunks or lengthwise pieces as desired. Place in a clean jar, add the minced chillies, and set aside for some time.
2. In a pan add the rest of the ingredients, and set to boil. Boil for 3-5 minutes, remove from... - 35.2879
Dill Cucumber Pickle
1. Wash the cucumbers thoroughly. Wipe dry with a clean cloth. Trim the ends, cut each into 3" pieces. Put them in a ceramic bowl, add water, cover, and leave overnight.
2. Next day, drain all the water, prick each piece with a sharp needle and spread on a... - 37.3425
Napa Cabbage And Cucumber Kimchi
Add bold, sizzling flavors to your suppertime with the zesty, spicy, and full of pizzazz Korean dish — the fiery flavored kimchi. Savor the flavor of your garden fresh veggies all year long with this piquant favorite. And no, you don’t really need an... - 118.764
Sweet Pickle Relish
Combine cucumbers, onions, green and red peppers in a large bowl; sprinkle with salt and cover with cold water.
Let stand 2 hours.
Drain thoroughly; press out excess liquid.
Combine sugar, vinegar and spices in a large sauce pot.
Bring to a boil.
Add drained... - 37.8605
1) Discard tough seeds from cucumbers.
2) Shred cucumbers with a knife or in a food processor bowl fitted with a shredding disc and empty the shredded cucumbers to a large mixing bowl when they each Fill Level.
3) Roughly chop the remaining... - 42.9328