Indian Coconut Chutney
- » Green Coconut Chutney
Green Coconut Chutney Recipes
Enjoy our collection of green coconut chutney recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for green coconut chutney recipes.
Green Coconut Chutney
Green Coconut Chutney has a Inimitable taste.The Green Chillies and turmeric powder gives the Green Coconut Chutney Astounding taste. must catch it - 29.3194
Green Coconut Chutney
Grind all the ingredients very finely on a stone mortar. Add the sugar and lime juice last.
Mix well. Serve. - 32.1088
Banana Skin And Potato Patties Stuffed With Green Coconut Chutney
Wash the bananas and nick them at both ends. Remove the skin and clean it on both sides. Cut into pieces and place in a vessel with 2 cups of water, 2 teaspoons sugar and the juice of 1 sour lime. Cook till the skin is very soft. Drain from the water in a... - 39.8848
Mango Coconut Chutney
Mango Chutney is easy to make recipe. Mango Chutney gets its taste from mango mixed with coconut and green chilly. Mango Chutney is served as side dish. - 31.3589
Coconut Chutney - Nariyal Chutney - Simple, Quick And Easy
1. In a blender add the coconut, ginger, garlic, green chillies and roasted chickpeas (if using). Pour a little water and blend till smooth. Transfer into a bowl and season with salt to taste.
2. In a small frying pan heat oil on medium and add the red... - 0
White Coconut Chutney
White Coconut Chutney has a great taste. The green chillies and curry leaves with yoghurt gives the White Coconut Chutney a terrific taste. Must catch it. - 34.6457
Mango And Coconut Chutney
1. Peel the mango and discard the stone. Cut the mango flesh into small pieces.
2. Transfer the mango flesh to a food processor and add to this the chopped fresh coriander, chillies, desiccated coconut, sugar and salt to taste. Grind all the ingredients for... - 30.1189
Mango And Coconut Chutney
• Grind grated coconut, mango, green chillies and salt u can add water to make a fine past.
• Take the past into a bowl.
• Take a frying pan and with 1 tsp oil in it. Fry the cumin seeds, black gram, Mustard seeds and red chillie till the mixture turns... - 38.3898
Pakoras And Coconut Chutney
1) Gently heat the oil.
2) While the oil is heating, mix together all the remaining ingredients for the pakora in a bowl.
3) Add just enough water to make the mixture of a dripping consistency.
4) Into the moderately hot oil, drop spoonfuls of the... - 44.0738
Mysore Bajji With Coconut Chutney
1. Make a batter by mixing all purpose flour with cumin seeds, chopped ginger and green chilies, salt, cooking soda and yogurt. Adjust the yogurt as needed to make a batter that is not too thick nor too lose. Keep aside for 60 mins.
MAKING... - 0
Spicy Coconut Chutney
In a blender, whirl coconut, bell pepper, chilies, lime juice, cilantro, and 1/4 cup water until smoothly pureed, about 4 minutes.
Scrape container often. Season to taste with salt and pepper. - 26.3428
1. In a grinder add all the ingredients and grind to a paste with very little water.
2. Serve with dosa. - 37.0484
Grind all ingredients together.
Mix well and serve. - 32.9556
Indian Style Coconut Chutney
Boil the chana dhaal in water to cover until soft enough to be mashed.
Mash the dhaal with a wooden masher and set aside.
Put the coconut, garlic, ginger, crushed red chillies, salt, green chillies, fresh coriander and lemon juice in a food processor or... - 40.674
Scallops With Panko Crust And Herbed Coconut Chutney
1. To prepare the chutney, combine all the chutney ingredients in a blender and puree. Set aside.
2. Season scallops with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Whisk eggs and milk together in a bowl. Place panko in a bowl.
4. Heat oil in a nonstick saute pan over - 31.5441
Coconut And Coriander Chutney
1. Place the coconut in a food processor and add the chopped chilli, fresh mint, fresh coriander and salt to taste.
2. Grind them together for about 2 minutes, stopping once to gather the mass together. - 25.7006
Coconut And Garlic Chutney
Freeze garlic and chilli solid.
Transfer to dry grinder, add coconut and process to a fine powder.
Transfer to serving bowl,, mix with yogurt, salt, sugar.
Refrigerate until ready to serve. - 31.0875
Coconut Chutney is south indian Chutney.This Chutney can be served with Idli, Vada and Dosa. - 33.4487
Grind together, or process in a food processor, the grated coconut, chick-peas, and green chilies.
Mix until well combined.
Pour oil into a small frying pan and place over medium heat.
When hot, add mustard seeds, curry powder, and minced... - 40.4146
Coconut Coriander Chutney
Freeze coriander and chilli solid.
Transfer to a dry grinder, add coconut and process to very fine powder.
Transfer to serving bowl, mix with yogurt, salt, sugar.
Adjust salt to taste, refrigerate until ready to serve.
Use chilli powder if green chilli... - 32.4148
Healthy Coconut Chutney By Tarla Dalal
Coconut is high in saturated (bad) fats that cause obesity and heart diseases and aggravate diabetes. Reduce the quantity of coconut you normally use and add roasted coriander, urad dal and chana dal for healthier, tastier chutney. - 0
This is a basic coconut chutney usually served along with dosas.idlis,utthapams etc... - 38.7165
Coconut And Mint Chutney
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Bake the coconut for about 15 minutes.
3) Keep the hot coconut on concrete or any another hard surface and smash it open with a hammer.
4) When the coconut pieces are cool enough, remove the brown papery... - 33.0754
I got one fresh coconut from my garden and prepared Naralachi Chutney as side dish for breakfast with dosa.To get nice green color to the chutney i have added lemon juice in it.You can also use this naralachi chutney for sandwich. - 0
Coconut Ginger Chutney
This dip tastes very good with not only Idly and Dosa but also with Vadas and other snacks. - 0
Fresh Coconut Chutney
Put the coconut, parsley, green chilies, ginger, and garlic, along with 5 tablespoons of water, into the container of an electric blender.
Blend, at high speed until you have a smooth paste, stopping occasionally to push down the ingredients.
Pour contents of... - 46.5306
Spicy Coconut Chutney
Chef Manjula is making a Spicy Coconut Chutney or a Spicy Indian Coconut dip in her kitchen. For those who are not aware, it’s a very popular dish in South India and enjoyed with Indian snacks and breakfast dishes. So if you cook Indian food regularly, this... - 130.087
Coconut Chutney By Tarla Dalal
Coconut chutney, is the most popular chutney in south Indian Cuisine. . . It is the most common accompaniment with idlis, uttapas, dosas, etc. . . . Easy and quick to make. . - 0
Kerala - Style Coconut Chutney
This is a delicious South Indian spicy condiment very commonly made in Kerala. It is typically made with coconut mixed with other spices and served with Idli, Dosa and Vada. - 0
Wash and dry the coriander leaves.
Pass all the ingredients except the lime juice and sugar through a mincer (grinder).
Mix the lime juice with the sugar and combine with the other ingredients. - 32.3907
Asian Peanut Coconut Mix
Peanuts, coconut and chilies are ground together to make this versatile asian paste. You could use it as a spread or a base or a dressing. The kick in the mix comes from chilies and garlic and does complete justice to Asian taste. - 0
Thengai Chutney - 1
A very easy side dish that anyone can make for tiffin. Coconut contains iron, dietary fiber, potassium, and magnesium in rich amounts. However, it also contains lots of saturated fat. So if you are a diabetic, you will do well to have this in moderation. - 0
Thengai Chutney - 2
This is another version of the thengai chutney. Coconut contains rich amounts of iron, magnesium, potassium, and dietary fiber. However, it is also very high in saturated fat. So if you have diabetes or heart disease, you should consume this in moderation.... - 0
Nariyal Ki Chutney
1)In a bowl, beat yogurt and add coconut and then the dals together with the ginger, chilies and the salt and beat again.
2)In a small saucepan, heat ghee and add mustard. Let it splatter.
3)Add yogurt mixture and sauté for 2 minutes. Turn off heat.... - 39.9025
Quick Simple Kobbara Chutney
1.Grind the coconut, roasted gram dal, green chili, garlic, cumin, salt,water and keep aside.
2.Heat oil in a pan for seasoning; add mustard seeds, black gram and red chili.
3.Once it starts to splutter, add the seasoning in the in the... - 0
This Madras Chutney is my favorite with Idlis, dosas and other south Indian Breakfast items. Just try this spicy dip yourself and tell me if you like it ! This Madras Chutney is a Chennai favorite ! - 37.958
Kadhi Patta Chutney
1. In dry grinder, grind coconut, chilli, curry leaves to fine powder.
2. In bowl, mix yoghurt, ground powder, sugar, salt and coriander. Adjust salt to taste. Store in refrigerator. Serve cold - 30.069