- » Green Christmas Dessert
Green Christmas Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of green christmas dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for green christmas dessert recipes.
Cook egg yolks, sugar replacement and cream de cacao over low heat in the top of a double boiler until thick; cool.
Beat egg whites until stiff.
Fold egg whites into cooled custard mixture.
Fold in chopped pecans.
Beat topping mix with skim milk and green... - 42.4411
Christmas Green Mint Pie
1 In a medium-size bowl, blend the shortbread crumbs, pecans, brown sugar and butter or margarine .
2 Press the mixture firmly over the bottom and side of a 9-inch pie plate.
3 Bake in a slow oven at 325 degrees for 10 minutes, or until set.
4 ... - 49.0854
Green Gram Balls
Greengram balls are very tasty, flavoury sweet with dal & ghee smell craves us to taste it. - 31.7325
Two Toned Christmas Salad
1. In a bowl, dissolve one tablespoon of gelatin in half a cup of water
2. In a saucepan, add the cranberries and one cup of water and cook till soft, for about fifteen minutes
3. Add the gelatin and two cups of sugar to the berries, pour into the... - 43.4114
Green Apple Pie
Children love pies and what can be better than a homemade apple pie. The video shows how you can easily make a delicious pie at home by using some basic ingredients along with green apples. Why don’t you give it a try! - 110.909
Frozen Christmas Pudding
This Frozen Christmas Pudding is something you cant miss out on your Christmas preparations! A blend of varity fruits and nuts in cream base, this Frozen Christmas Pudding is so full of flavor that will sure make your Christmas so memorable! Give it a try as... - 45.0619
Classic Mexican Wedding Cakes
Cream the butter.
Add the sugar and vanilla; cream until light and fluffy.
Add a few drops of food coloring to tint a light green.
Add the flour and pecans; mix well.
Roll into 1-inch balls and place an inch apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake in a 325°... - 38.2624
Pumpkin Crisp On The Big Green Egg
1. Preheat big green egg with a plate (upside down) or oven to 350 degree F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine pumpkin puree, sugar, milk, cinnamon, vanilla, and nutmeg. Mix well.
3. In a greased 10-inch cast iron skillet, pour the... - 0
Frozen Christmas Puddings
Combine crumbs, nuts, fruit, rind and spices.
Dissolve marshmallows in orange juice, add sugar and combine with first mixture.
Fold in whipped cream.
Fill individual paper souffle cups with mixture, place in refrigerator tray and freeze until firm.
Remove... - 40.0562
Simple Christmas Tree Bubble Coffee Cake
This Christmas Tree Bubble Coffee Cake is absolutely yummy ! Try this creamy fruity cheese for the coming Christmas. Your suggestions for this Christmas Tree Bubble Coffee Cake are welcome. - 45.438
These Christmas Rocks really rock ! If you don't believe me try these now and take a bite ! You are surely going to include these mind blowing cherries, raisins, pineapple and walnut cookie bakes as top priority items in your Christmas menu. Feel free to... - 51.705
Christmas Tree Poke Cake
Place cake layers, top sides up, in two clean 9-inch square cake pans.
Pierce cakes with large fork at 1/4-inch intervals.Dissolve each flavor of gelatin separately in 1 cup of the boiling water.
Carefully pour strawberry flavor gelatin over one cake layer... - 46.4373
Light Christmas Cake
1. Prepare 3 Christmas tins or 4 loaf tins. Grease, then line bottom and sides with heavy brown paper. Grease.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the 1/2 c. flour with the raisins, candied pineapple, cherries and almonds, and coat well. Set aside.
3. In a large... - 48.0065
Upside Down Christmas Wreath Cake
Microwave 1/4 cup butter in a 10-inch round glass dish at HIGH 1/2 to 1 minute.
Add brown sugar and corn syrup; stir well.
Spread mixture evenly in pan.
Arrange pear slices, rounded side down, in a spoke design over brown sugar mixture.
Alternately add red... - 44.4878
Homemade Christmas Fruitcake
If anyone in your family isn't to keen on having store-bought fruitcake, this could be the ideal homemade fruitcake recipe you've been looking for. Betty demonstrates how to make Christmas Fruitcake Moist fruit and a crunchy sugary topping mean it's... - 114.57
Christmas Tree Poke Cake
PREPARE 1 cake mix as directed on package.
Pour batter into greased and floured 9-inch square pan.
Bake at 325° for 50 to 55 minutes or until cake tester inserted in center comes out clean.
Cool 10 minutes.
Remove from pan; finish cooling on rack.
Repeat... - 43.3319
Christmas Candy Balls
The christmas candy balls are cooked dessert candy balls made with potatoes and nuts. Cooked and pressed, the potatoes are combined with sugar, vanill and nuts and shaped into balls. Chilled and spiced with cinnamon and sugar, the christmas candy balls are... - 37.0888
Easy Chocolate Christmas Cookies
Slice cookie roll in half lengthwise.
Reshape each segment into a cylinder.
Roll one cyilnder in red colored sugar, slice according to directions.
Dot center of each cookie with half a green candied cherry.
Reverse colors for second roll.
Bake as directed. - 27.2158
1. Grease a baking dish and line it with parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine desiccated coconut, icing sugar, and cream of tartar. Mix well.
3. Pour condensed milk and stir to incorporate.
4. Divide mixture into 2 half.... - 107.009
Christmas Wreath & 'small Cake'
Preheat the oven to Gas 1, 275°F, 140°C.
Grease an 8 in/20.5 cm round cake tin, then line with a double layer of greaseproof paper.
Spoon the prepared cake mixture into the tin, then bake for 4-4 1/2 hrs, or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out... - 40.0994
Christmas Bon Bons
Put the dates and walnuts through a food grinder.
Add the vanilla; blend well.
Shape into 36 small balls.
Beat the egg whites with the salt until stiff.
Gradually add the sugar and continue beating until very stiff and glossy.
Divide the mixture in two parts;... - 41.1205
Cream Puff Christmas Tree
In a saucepan over medium heat, bring water and butter to a boil.
Add flour and salt all at once; stir until a smooth ball forms.
Remove from the heat; let stand for 5 minutes.
Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Continue beating... - 41.2647
Mix the sugar, butter, salt and milk in a bowl.
Let stand until cool.
Add the eggs and a mixture of the yeast and 3 cups of the flour; mix well.
Combine 1 cup of the flour with the raisins, cherries, almonds, allspice and cinnamon in a small bowl; mix... - 42.7837
Cream Puff Christmas Tree
Heat oven to 400°.
Heat water and butter to rolling boil in 2-quart saucepan.
Stir in flour.
Stir vigorously over low heat until mixture forms a ball, about 1 minute.
Remove from heat.
Add eggs; beat until smooth.
Drop dough by slightly rounded teaspopnfuls... - 39.9649
Christmas Ice Cream
Soften ice cream in large mixing bowl.
Add macaroons, candied cherries, almonds, and cognac.
Mix well; store in freezer. - 24.751
Christmas Ice Cream Log
1 In a medium-size bowl,stir chopped cherries, cherry juice and red food coloring quickly into vanilla ice cream.
2 Using back of a spoon or rubber scraper, press the ice cream evenly around the inside of a 46-ounce juice can (about 3/4 inch... - 45.5894
Cream the butter and sugar until light.
Beat in the eggs one at a time.
Stir in the dissolved baking soda.
Sift the flour with the cinnamon and cloves.
Add the walnuts and dates, mixing well to coat.
Add to the egg mixture; mix well.
Drop from a teaspoon into... - 46.76
Soak the raisins in the whiskey for at least 1 hour.
Cream the butter and the brown sugar until light.
Gradually blend in the eggs.
Sift the flour with the baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg.
Add the candied cherries and pineapple, mixing well to... - 47.0981
Christmas Pudding With Orange Sauce
1) Into a sifter, measure the flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder and salt.
2) In a large bowl, cream the shortening with brown sugar till the mixture is fluffy. Add the vanilla and eggs and beat well.
3) Sift in the dry ingredients, alternately... - 47.9482
Preheat oven to 300Â° F. (slow).
Cream the butter and gradually add the sugar.
Blend in the flour gradually.
Turn dough out on lightly floured board and knead slightly.
Roll out 1/4" thickness.
Cut in Christmas shapes.
Sprinkle with red or green sugar or... - 35.4897
David Dugan's Speitz Christmas Cookies
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
Cream the butter, margarine and vegetable shortening.
Gradually add the sugar, beating constantly.
Add the eggs, one at a time, and the vanilla.
Sift together all the remaining ingredients except the colored sugars and add... - 42.0169
Irresistible Christmas Vanilla Butter Cookie
This Christmas, replace your usual digestive cookie with something fancy and festive like the vanilla butter cookie. Here’s an irresistible holiday cookie recipe from Betty’s kitchen that will give you ample scope to play with the dough and even shape it... - 106.646
How To Decorate A Christmas Cake
Confused about how to make your christmas cake more attractive and asthetically appealing? Sue McMohan has just made things very easy for you in this video. Watch the video and know how to turn an ordinary christmas cake into a treat-for-the-eyes with simple,... - 105.243
How To Make Christmas Chocolate Jelly Slice
Festive season brings along a lot of goodies and this Homemade Christmas Jelly Slice is definitely the best. This jelly slice recipe is a Christmas treat that is fun to make with children. Kids will love the biscuit base and jelly topping. This is the best... - 0
Christmas Swedish Cookies
Cream butter and sugar.
Add vanilla extract and sour cream; mix well.
Combine flour and salt; fold into creamed mixture until thoroughly blended.
Chill dough in refrigerator overnight or for several hours.
Roll out chilled dough, a small amount at a time, to... - 43.4327
White Satin Christmas Fudge
Melt the butter in a heavy 4-quart saucepan over low heat.
Using a rubber spatula, bring it up around the sides of the pan to grease it well.
Add the sugar, corn syrup, cream, water, and salt.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until the sugar is... - 43.1408
Christmas Dundee Cake
Mix together raisins, currants, peels, ground almond, rind and juice.
Keep covered for 15-20 minutes.
Sieve flour and baking powder together.
Beat butter and sugar till creamy in a large mixing bowl.
Break eggs and beat well.
Put half of the flour and half of... - 47.6152
1. Preheat oven to 300F.
2. Lightly grease two large cookie sheets
3. Sift the sugars with the flour and the salt and mix well. Set aside
4. In a medium bowl, place the almond paste and break it up with a fork.
5. Add the egg whites to... - 46.0559
Christmas Chocolate Mousse
1) Break the chocolate into fine pieces and place it in top of a double boiler over hot water. The water should not be boiling.
2) Add the coffee and cook till the chocolate has melted, occasionally stirring.
3) Take the mixture off the heat and pour... - 44.5677
Greek Christmas Bread
1. Corpbine butter, sugar, milk, anise seed and salt in a small saucepan; heat the mixture slowly, stirring often, until the butter melts; then cool to lukewarm.
2. Dissolve yeast and 1 teaspoon sugar in very warm water in a large bowl. ("Very warm" water... - 41.6393
Christmas Tree Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Combine cookie mix, eggs, oil and 4 to 5 drops green food coloring in large bowl. Stir until thoroughly blended. Form dough into pea-size balls. Place 15 balls with sides touching in triangle shape on ungreased baking sheet. Repeat... - 28.8145
California Kiwifruit Holiday Frozen Yogurt With Red Raspberry Sauce
In food processor or blender, puree chopped kiwifruit; stir in honey.
Place in freezer and freeze until slushy (about 45 minutes).
In stainless steel bowl, quickly combine softened yogurt, kiwifruit mixture and food coloring; refreeze in bowl.
With small ice... - 42.8073
Raspberry Gift Box
Stir boiling water into gelatin in large bowl 2 minutes or until completely dissolved.
Mix juice and ice cubes to make 1 3/4 cups.
Stir into gelatin until slightly thickened (consistency of unbeaten egg whites).
Remove any remaining ice.
Stir in whipped... - 43.1806
My Love Therapy: Bûche De Noël
1. Preheat oven to 200*C.
2. In a bowl, shift cocoa powder, flour, corn starch and mix using a whisk.
3. In another bowl, combine almond powder, powdered sugar, egg and egg yolks. Mix well and whip well. Cover with a wet cloth.
4. In a... - 0
Mint Chip Cheese Balls
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth; add the pecans, chocolate chips and crushed mints.
Divide into four portions.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
Shape each portion into a ball; roll in red and green sprinkles if desired.
Serve... - 34.2097
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour three 8-inch square baking pans.
For cake, prepare cake mix following package directions for basic recipe.
Combine 1 3/4 cups batter and coconut in small bowl; set aside.
Combine 13/4 cups batter, pistachio nuts and 5... - 46.6948
Jeweled Fruit Cake
Preheat oven to 300°F.
Grease and flour 10-inch tube or fluted tube pan.
Combine flour and baking soda.
In large bowl, beat eggs.
Stir in remaining ingredients; blend in flour mixture.
Pour batter into prepared pan.
Bake 1 hour and 30 to 40 minutes or until... - 45.5443
Chilean Fruit Tart With Lemon Curd
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Line 9-inch tart pan with pastry; trim and finish edges.
Prick generously with fork.
Bake about 10 minutes or until golden.
Set aside to cool.
In top of double boiler over simmering water, melt butter.
Whisk in eggs, sugar and lemon... - 45.2008
In large mixer bowl, beat butter, egg yolks, granulated sugar, salt, lemon peel, orange peel and vanilla until light and fluffy.
Slowly add milk; mix thoroughly.
Add 2 cups flour and yeast; mix well.
When mixture is smooth, add enough remaining flour, 1/2 cup... - 46.9726
In large mixer bowl combine 2 1/2 cups of the flour, yeast, and cardamom.
In saucepan heat milk, sugar, butter, and salt just till warm (115-120°), stirring constantly to melt butter.
Add to dry mixture in mixer bowl; add 1 egg.
Beat at low speed with... - 46.9457
Orange Crown Jewels
1 Cut a thin slice from the stem end of each orange; cut out pulp, being careful not to puncture the peel. (Set pulp aside to press through a sieve for a breakfast beverage or to add to the fruit punch.)
2 In a kettle, place orange cups and top... - 47.049
Pumpkin Jingle Bars
Mix first 4 ingredients in large bowl at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended.
Pour into greased 15 1/2 x10 1/2 x1-inch jelly roll pan.
Bake at 350°F, 18 to 20 minutes or until edges pull away from sides of pan.
Sprinkle with sugar.
Cut... - 34.9534
Stained Glass Fruit Cake
In large bowl combine walnuts, pecans, candied pineapple, raisins, dates, and cherries.
Stir in condensed milk.
Pack firmly into buttered 1 3/4-inch muffin pans.
Bake in 275°F oven for 25 minutes.
Cool. - 36.1734
Baked Apple With Vanilla Ice Cream
A classic recipe of Baked Apples.Baked Apples recipe combines green apples,berries,walnuts & cinnamon sticks.Baked Apples served with vanilla ice cream. - 44.2135
Old Fashioned Fruit Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 225 degrees.
2) Butter and flour 2 tube pans of 10-inches each.
3) On the bottom of the pans, place waxed paper. Set aside.
4) In a very large mixing bowl, combine together the raisins, currants,... - 49.9434
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Line 15 regular-size (2 1/2-inch) muffin pan cups and 15 small (about 1-ineh) muffin pan cups with paper muffin cups.
Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
Spoon batter into muffin cups.
Bake 10 to 15 minutes for small... - 41.6107
Fruits In Snow
1 Wash and dry fruits on paper towels.
2 Brush each piece of fruit with egg white, then sprinkle generously with vanilla sugar.
3 Allow to dry on cookie sheets. (You can place the grapes on cookie sheets, brush with egg white, and sprinkle with... - 48.7203
Winter Wonderland Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Prepare, bake and cool cake following package directions for basic recipe.
To assemble, place cake on serving plate.
Frost sides and top with 1 container Vanilla frosting.
Tint remaining... - 37.6895
Spray 9-inch pie plate with nonstick cooking spray.
Combine cracker crumbs, cocoa and margarine in medium bowl.
Press onto bottom and up side of prepared pie plate.
Beat cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer until fluffy.
Gradually beat... - 45.2704
Margarita Souffle Pie
In 9-inch glass pie plate, melt margarine in microwave oven at HIGH (100% power) 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
Add pretzels and sugar; mix well.
Press mixture firmly in bottom and up side of pie plate.
Refrigerate crust while preparing filling.
In 4-cup glass measure... - 44.7831
Minted Grapefruit Sections
1) Take a bowl and add mint extract to grapefruit sections.
2) Add fresh mint and enough food coloring to tint the sections delicate green.
3) Chill until ready to serve.
4) Serve Minted Grapefruit Sections chilled." - 30.3371
Easter Basket Cake
Very festive for the Easter holiday! Instead of using the candy to decorate the basket, - 32.7249
Sherry Nut Fruitcake
1) Place raisins in a bowl and pour sherry over them. Soak overnight.
2) Take a 10 inch tube pan and grease it. Also, line it with waxed paper.
3) Preheat oven to 275° F.
4) Take the bowl with raisins and mix together red cherries,... - 48.3073
Little Strawberry Santa's
1. Cut the green top of strawberries to that it becomes flat.
2. Put it on the chopping board, and cut the other end as shown in the video for hat.
3. Squeeze some whipped cream on top of strawberry and put the hat on.
4. Make buttons... - 0
Almond Butter Cookies
In mixer bowl cream together 1 1/2 cups sugar, the butter or margarine, and cream cheese till fluffy.
Add egg, vanilla, and almond extract; beat smooth.
Stir together flour and baking powder; stir into creamed mixture.
Divide mixture in thirds.
Chill one... - 45.5126
Cream the butter with the sugar until light.
Add the egg yolks and vanilla; beat until fluffy.
Gradually add the flour and almonds, a little at a time, mixing with a spoon at first, then knead well with your hands.
If the dough is too soft for rolling, chill... - 44.4377
Pulled Butter Mints
Combine the butter, hot water, and sugar in a 2-quart saucepan.
Place over low heat and stir until the sugar is dissolved, the butter is melted, and the mixture is boiling gently.
Stir in 3 or 4 drops of green food coloring.
Cover and cook 3 minutes to wash... - 39.27
Chile Cheese Quiche
Line a 9-inch quiche dish or pieplate with pastry; trim excess pastry around edges.
Prick bottom and sides of pastry with a fork.
Bake at 400° for 3 minutes; remove pastry shell from oven, and gently prick again.
Bake an additional 5 minutes.
Cool completely... - 37.1244
This is a north Indian desert made out of rice and milk and almonds. It is a very simple recipe which you will enjoy making as much as you will relish eating. - 31.6969
Royal Cherry Crowns
Cream the butter.
Gradually add the sugar, salt, and orange extract; beat until fluffy.
Force the egg yolks through a wire strainer into the creamed mixture.
Gradually blend in the flour.
Using the crown flat design plate of a cookie press, force the dough... - 37.3445
Cream the butter and the sugar.
Add the egg and vanilla; blend well.
Stir in the flour and ground almonds.
Pinch off a piece of the dough the size of a walnut; roll between the palms of your hands into strips the thickness of your little finger.
Form into a... - 38.5677
Cream the butter.
Add the sugar gradually and cream until light and fluffy.
Beat in the egg and egg yolks, vanilla and orange rind.
Gradually blend in the flour to make a soft dough.
Force the dough through a cookie press onto an un-greased cookie sheet,... - 40.3167
Mix first 6 ingredients together well.
Shape into 2 rolls 2 inches (5 cm) in diameter.
Roll in coconut.
Cover and chill overnight.
Next day slice 1/4 inch (1 cm) thick.
Arrange on ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake in 375°F (190°C) oven for about 10 to 12 minutes... - 39.1865
Apricot Glazed Cornish Hen With Wild Rice
Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
Remove giblets from hens; reserve for another use.
Rinse hens with cold water, and pat dry.
Lift wingtips up and over back, and tuck under hens.
Close cavities, and secure with wooden picks.
Tie ends of... - 44.2446
White Chocolate Cream Pie
In a saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch; gradually whisk in milk until smooth.
Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil.
Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
Remove from the heat.
Stir a small amount of hot mixture into egg yolks; return all... - 49.1609
1. In a bowl, mix red and green cherries, pecans and flaked coconut.
2. Dredge the fruit-cocnut mixture with 1/4 cup flour; set aside.
3. In a bowl, cream butter; gradually add sugar; beat until light and fluffy.
4. Add eggs, one at a time; beat well... - 46.3976
Homemade Cinnamon Ice Cream
Have you ever tried making Cinnamon Ice Cream at home? If no, then surely check this out. The Chef shows how to make Cinnamon Ice Cream so nicely and patiently. It tastes so delicious. - 102.429
Dublin Holly Cake
1. Grease 10-inch angel-cake pan; dust lightly with flour; tap out any excess.
2. Mix fruits, currants, nuts and orange rind in a very large bowl.
3. Sift flour, apple-pie spice, baking soda and salt onto waxed paper. Sprinkle 1/4 cup of mixture over fruits... - 46.9546
Holiday Nut Cake
1. Grease a 10-inch tube pan with butter.
2. Grease a brown paper with butter and line it inside pan. Keep aside.
3. Pre-heat oven to 250° F.
4. With an electric blender, cream butter; gradually add sugar, beating until light and... - 47.6012
Heat ghee till it melts.
Seive maida and sugar in a mixing bowl and add baking soda and powdered cardamom together.
Add ghee little by little and prepare a soft dough without adding water.
Keep it aside with a tight lid for about 4 to 5 hours.
Now... - 39.6607
1. Heat a pan and add wheat flour.
2. Keep on frying the flour on a low heat till nice aroma comes out.(Approximately 20 min.)
3. Keep it aside and let it cool down completely.
4. Now sieve the sugar and mix it with wheat flour.
5. Crush the cardamom... - 31.1363
With serrated knife, trim top of cake to form flat surface.
Cut cake as shown in diagram 1, using ruler as guide.
Position cake pieces on covered cake board as shown in diagram 2, connecting with some of the frosting.
Thin 1 1/2 cups frosting with milk,... - 40.2615
Filbert Butter Balls
Cream the butter with the sugar until fluffy.
Add the egg yolk, rum, and vanilla; blend well.
Stir in the flour.
Cover the bowl and refrigerate 3 to 4 hours, or overnight.
Roll into small balls, using about 1/4 rounded tea-spoonful for each.
Beat the egg... - 43.6767
Creme De Menthe Cheesecake
Beat cream cheese at medium speed of an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add sugar, beating well.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
Stir in sour cream and next 3 ingredients.
Pour mixture into Chocolate Crust.
Bake at 350° for 40... - 44.2278
1. Crumble almond paste into a medium-size bowl; blend in marsh-mallow cream and corn syrup. Stir in enough of the 10X sugar to make a very stiff dough.
2. Sprinkle remaining 10X sugar on a pastry board; turn out almond mixture into sugar. Knead 5 to 6... - 29.9036
Custard Cake With Custard
Sieve flour, custard powder, baking powder and baking soda together.
Beat eggs, sugar and butter till creamy in a large mixing bowl.
Mix peels with flour mixture and add to egg mixture.
Beat for 10-12 minutes till the batter is light in texture.
Grease a... - 48.4461
Jingle Bell Cookies
Preheat oven to 325°.
Place butter and sugar in large mixing bowl; beat until light and fluffy.
Beat in eggs and vanilla.
Combine flour, baking soda and bake blend; stir into mixture.
Stir in dates, nuts and cherries.
Drop by teaspoonsful, 1 inch apart, onto... - 44.4085
German Brown Sugar Sprite
Prepare Holiday Pineapple Filling; cool.
Cream together butter and brown sugar; beat in egg and vanilla.
Stir together flour and baking powder; add gradually to creamed mixture, mixing till smooth.
Do not chill.
Place half of dough into cookie press .
Using... - 42.1222
Rum And Spumoni Layered Torte
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Grease and flour 151/2x101/2x1-inch jelly-roll pan.
Combine cake mix, eggs, butter, 1/3 cup rum and water in large bowl.
Beat with electric mixer at low speed until moistened.
Beat at high speed 4 minutes.
Pour evenly into prepared... - 41.471
1. In large bowl, mix sugar, grated lemon peel, vanilla extract, salt, eggs, and 2 cups flour. With hands, knead in remaining 1/2 cup flour. Turn dough onto lightly floured surface. With floured knife, cut dough into 20 equal portions. With palms of hands,... - 34.4465
1. Sift flour, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, nutmeg, cloves and pepper into a medium-size bowl; stir in anise seeds, cardamom, citron and orange rind until well mixed.
2. Beat butter or margarine and 1 cup of the 10X sugar until well mixed in medium-size bowl... - 37.4786
Classic Buche De Noel
Heat oven to 375°.
Line jelly roll pan, 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1 inch, with aluminum foil or waxed paper; grease.
Beat eggs in small mixer bowl on high speed until very thick and lemon colored, about 5 minutes.
Pour eggs into large mixer bowl; gradually beat in 1... - 44.3615
1. Roll 5 balls, each 25 g (1 oz), of white icing and gently indent each with the end of a paintbrush to make golf balls. Shape the heads of 5 clubs, each 40 g (1 1/2 oz), in white icing, adding markings with a knife. Dampen the tips of the dowelling rods and... - 45.231
Three Kings Ring
In large mixing bowl combine 1 1/2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
In a saucepan heat milk, butter or margarine, granulated sugar, and salt just till warm (115°F to 120°F), stirring constantly till butter almost melts.
Add milk mixture to dry mixture in... - 43.0643
Gift Wrapped Apple Pie
1. In small bowl soak raisins in orange juice. In large bowl toss apples with lemon juice. In second small bowl mix together sugar, flour, cinnamon, and cloves. Sprinkle over apples. Toss to mix.
2. Preheat oven to 350°. Lay damp clean dish towel on counter;... - 42.7313
Three Kings Ring
In large mixing bowl combine 1 1/2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
In a saucepan heat milk, butter or margarine, granulated sugar, and salt just till warm (115° to 120°), stirring constantly.
Add milk mixture to dry mixture in mixing bowl; add eggs and... - 48.3027