- » Green Chilli Vinegar Pickle
Green Chilli Vinegar Pickle Recipes
Enjoy our collection of green chilli vinegar pickle recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for green chilli vinegar pickle recipes.
Hari Mirch Ka Achar
How about having some Pakistani pickle in your kitchen shelf? Well, if you thought making them at home is difficult, this recipe video on Hari Mirch ka Achar will put an end to it. The chef is putting together the pickle in just about 10 minutes with lots of... - 117.897
Galgai Large Lemon D Chilli Pickle
Galgai Large Lemon D Chilli Pickle has a grand taste. The malt vinegar with chilli powder and sugar gives the Galgai Large Lemon D Chilli Pickle a majestic taste. - 46.6848
Chilli And Brinjal Pickle
Chilli And Brinjal Pickle has a great taste. The malt vinegar and gree chillies gives the Chilli And Brinjal Pickle a fiery taste. - 42.2713
Chilli Sauce (pickle)
Try this richly flavored and amazingly delicious Chilli Sauce (Pickle). This is the best meal accompaniment to go for, if you're left with no time for an elaborate side dish. Use this simple and easy-to-follow recipe for Chilli Sauce (Pickle) and delight in... - 41.1437
Lemon Pickle With Green Spices
1. Wash, wipe and cut the lemons into 4 or 8 pieces, add the salt and turmeric powder, and mix. Leave the pieces in a jar and sun for 2-3 days shaking the jar every day.
2. Heat the oil, add the cumin seeds and when done, add the green chillies, ginger and... - 39.0398
Pickled Green Chili
Bring 2 cups of vinegar to the boil and scald the sliced chillies for 15 seconds.
Drain and discard vinegar.
Put chillies, remaining vinegar and salt in a dry glass jar.
Cover and leave several days before eating with noodle dishes, or as a pre-dinner relish. - 27.1359
Mango Garlic Pickle
1. Wash, wipe and cut the mangoes into medium-sized pieces, sprinkle some salt, and leave aside for a few hours.
2. Boil the rest of the salt with some water until a thick solution is formed. Keep aside this brine solution.
3. Heat the oil, add the green... - 39.7836
Spicy Pickled Cucumbers
1. Wash and peel the cucumbers. If small keep them whole, otherwise cut into 2" pieces or to required size. Put them into an earthenware jar or glass bottle, and set aside.
2. To the spice bag, add the vinegar along with salt and sugar, and simmer for a... - 40.388
1. Wash, wipe and peel the cucumber. Cut into chunks or lengthwise pieces as desired. Place in a clean jar, add the minced chillies, and set aside for some time.
2. In a pan add the rest of the ingredients, and set to boil. Boil for 3-5 minutes, remove from... - 34.8073
1. Peel the onions, but keep them whole. Put them into a thick bottomed pan, add all the ingredients, and boil for 10-12 minutes or until the onions are tender.
2. Remove, cool thoroughly and bottle. - 34.0948
Hot & Spicy Mixed Vegetable Pickle
1. Wash the vegetables, and drain the water thoroughly. Break the cauliflower into florets, cut the beans into one inch pieces, and the carrots into cubes.
2. Mix the salt with two cups of water. Add the vegetables and keep these overnight in a ceramic... - 42.333
Seasoned Lime Pickle
1. Wash, wipe dry and cut the limes into eight pieces each. Put the pieces in a jar, add salt and turmeric powder, and set aside for two to three days.
2. Wash the green chillies, scrape the ginger and peel the garlic. Dab with a piece of clean cloth to... - 42.428
Dill Cucumber Pickle
1. Wash the cucumbers thoroughly. Wipe dry with a clean cloth. Trim the ends, cut each into 3" pieces. Put them in a ceramic bowl, add water, cover, and leave overnight.
2. Next day, drain all the water, prick each piece with a sharp needle and spread on a... - 37.9602
Wash and peel brinjals.
Cut off upper stalks and split them in quarters.
Peel and slice ginger thinly.
Split green chillies.
Grind red chillies, cummin, mustard and fenugreek seeds in a little vinegar.
Heat oil in a pan and fry ginger and masala to a red... - 43.6338
Clear Mixed Pickles
Wash all vegetables well.
Cut cauliflower into small flowrets, peel carrot, cut into thick strips.
Place cauliflower and carrot in saucepan, cover with water, boil until just tender; drain.
Cut cucumbers into quarters lengthwise, remove seeds, chop... - 38.9142
1. In a bottle or earthen pot mix all the ingredients, shake the vessel and leave aside. Allow the chillies to marinate. Serve after a couple of hours with Chinese fried rice or noodles. - 26.2556
Hot Lemon Pickle
The hot lemon pickle is a spicy pickle made with red chili peppers to taste. Spiced with added green chilies, fenugreek, ginger and asafeotida, the hot lemon pickle packs quite a punch. Peppy and appetizing, it is great for any meal. - 37.5633
Curried Brinjal Pickle
1. Wash, wipe dry the brinjals, and cut them into large pieces. Smear 2 teaspoons of salt and leave aside for 2 to 3 hours.
2. If you are using red chillies, soak them in some vinegar along with the turmeric sticks, cumin and mustard seeds till the chillies... - 45.2085
Prawns And Tomato Pickle
1. Wash and drain the prawns twice. Apply coarse salt, turmeric powder and set aside for an hour. Then place in a flat bottomed vessel and cook till soft in one and a half teacups of vinegar. Cook till prawns are tender.
2. Grind the spices finely with the... - 26.5834
1. Wash and wipe clean an earthen jar or wide-mouthed earthen pot. Put all the ingredients into it and shake thoroughly. Cover tight and leave aside overnight.
2. Serve the next day with Chinese food. Refrigerated, it will keep for a few days. - 30.3966
1. Wash the vegetables thoroughly, and drain all the water. Chop them fine, and put them into ajar.
2. In a pari, pour the vinegar, water and all the ingredients. Set to boil.
3. Simmer for 6-8 minutes, pour over the vegetables in the jar, and mix... - 36.8644
The prawn balchao is a spicy prawn recipe prepared with curry leaves and chilies. Spiced and cooked together in a pan with kashmiri chilies for a red color to it, the prawn balchao can be served with rice. - 38.4906
Mixed Vegetable Pickle
Mix 2 teaspoons salt with warm water in bowl, soak vegetables overnight, drain.
Spread vegetables out on clean tea towel to dry.
Heat oil in pan, add 1 teaspoon mustard seeds.
As they pop, set aside to cool in their oil.
Place remaining mustard seeds and... - 46.0721
Indian Mixed Vegetable Pickle
1. Wash the vegetables and cut into pieces of the desired size. Shell the peas. Tie them loosely in a thin muslin cloth and immerse in boiling water for 3-5 minutes for them to parboil. Remove from water, and spread on a thick sheet of cloth to dry. Dab them... - 42.6159
1)Clean the prawns well. Marinate the prawns with chilly powder and salt for 30 mins.
2)Heat oil in a pan or a kadai. Take only as much oil u need to fry the prawns
3)Fry prawns and keep it aside.
:- You can deep fry it, if you want to keep it for a long... - 39.7244
1) In a bowl, place the cucumbers, carrots, green peppers and white onions and cover with boiling water.
2) Let it stand for 1 minute and drain.
3) Chop or pound together chopped onions, garlic, turmeric, chilli peppers, ginger, salt,... - 47.1164
Spicy Onion Pickle
This spicy onion pickle is a spiced onion pickle recipe. This vegetable pickle also called pyaaz ka achar is spiced with cinnamon, cloves, chilies and peppercorns. A cooked pickle, this can be stored for quite some time in a cool place. - 35.2339
1. Scrape and cut the radishes into thin rounds. Cut each round into fours. Cut the chillies into small pieces. Extract juice from the lemons.
2. Fry the chillies in hot oil and add the ground paste. Continue to fry until the oil surfaces. Remove from fire... - 37.7983
Bamboo Shoot Pickle
1. Remove the outer sheets of the shoots with a sharp knife; and cut the tender portions into pieces of the desired size. Scrape off thinly any green portion on the shoots.
2. Soak the cut pieces in sufficient water for a whole day. Next day, drain all the... - 41.5183
Grind all the whole spices, red chillies and garlic in vinegar.
Apply salt and turmeric on prawns.
Heat 3 tblsps oil and fry the ginger & onions to a light golden colour.
Add the prawns and the rest of the ingredients and cook till tender and dry.
Serve hot... - 36.5199
Bitter Gourd Pickle
Place the bitter gourd pieces in a thali and sprinkle lightly with fine salt.
Take a large pan and add 1 cup of oil and place on medium heat. Add the mustard seeds and allow them to pop. Then lower the heat and add the ambe-halad and turmeric strips, chilli... - 32.3399
Separate the cabbage leaves and cut them into quarters.
Prepare carrot, celery and radish, cut all vegetables into match-stick strips.
Place all the vegetables in a jar.
Add salt, sugar, wine vinegar, distilled water and rice or wine.
The liquid should cover... - 38.1592
Cook the cauliflower and carrot in boiling salted water for 10 minutes, or until they are just tender.
Drain and transfer to a large bowl.
Stir in the remaining vegetables.
Mix the sugar, vinegar and salt together and bring to the boil.
Pour over the... - 32.5701
1. Heat oil in medium pan, add garlic, ginger, saute till light brown, add turmeric, chilli, cumin, sugar and salt, stir on high for lmin.
2. Add tomato and vinegar, cook on high, stir constantly.
3. Bring to boil, simmer on low till pickle thickens, stir... - 35.6223
Mexican Pickled Fish
Skin and bone fish and cut into small pieces.
Take a pie dish, place fish pieces in it and cover with lemon juice.
Marinate a few hours, this being the only cooking process.
Pour off extra liquid and add oil, onion, tomatoes, olives, coriander and chilli.
Mix... - 43.8286
Chammna Nu Achaar ( Pomfret Pickle )
1. Cut each pomfret into small pieces. Wash well, apply salt, turmeric and chilli powder and set aside. Do not use the soft stomach flap portion.
2. Take a frypan and half fill it with oil. Fry the fish pieces in small batches taking care not to bruise... - 28.0133
Mix the powdered spices and crushed seed mixture together.
Mix gourd slices, ginger, garlic, chillies, lemon juice or vinegar and salt.
Place in a sterile airtight jar, with a non-metallic lid.
Shake well, keep aside.
Shake twice a day for 2-3 days.
Drain out... - 41.1332
Heat 3/4 kg oil.
Cut the chicken into small pieces (20 from each chicken) and fry well till browned in the hot oil.
Remove from oil.
In the same oil fry ginger and garlic brown.
Add chilli powder and vinegar, when it boils, remove from fire.
Heat... - 44.2795
Dehnu No Levti No Patio
1. Grind the masala in strong half cup sugar-cane vinegar.
2. Wash, clean and salt the mud fish and set aside.
3. Chop the onions and fry in half a cup of oil. When soft add the masala and cook it over a slow fire. Add one cup strong vinegar and add the mud... - 26.4775
Kolmi Imu Khattu Mi7thu Achaar
1. Wash the prawns well. Place in a saucepan along with two teaspoons salt, curry leaves, green chillies and two cups of vinegar. Allow to cook well and when prawns are tender - cool.
2. Grind the masala till soft and buttery.
3. Place two cups of oil in a... - 29.7292
Choose half-ripe mangoes with pale yellow firm flesh.
Peel and slice.
Put in a bowl and soak overnight in salted water.
Prepare a cloth bag and in this put the three tablespoons of pickling spice, ginger and chopped seeded chillies.
Tie up and put... - 39.8259
1. Soak the figs and black currants in vinegar for twenty-four hours.
2. Cut the fresh turmeric and ginger into fine strips one inch long. Peel the carrots and cut into sticks. Peel the melons, remove the seeds and cut into thin one inch strips. Cover all... - 30.711
Sweet Mango Chutney
Choose mangoes with hard stones.
Peel and cut them into big pieces and discard the stones or use them for other dishes.
Add one cup of salt, mix well and dry the mangoes in the sun for a day or two.
This will give the pickle a longer life and it will last for... - 44.0904
Khatu Meethu Estew
Heat oil in a frying pan and lightly shallow fry individually all prepared vegetables except sliced onions, and finely chopped ingredients.
Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan and fry sliced onions till light brown.
Add all finely chopped ingredients and tomatoes and... - 38.4277
Chamna Ne Kolmi No Patio ( Prawn And Pomfret Patia )
4. Wash pomfret and prawns separately, apply salt and set aside.
5. Grind coconut, garlic, Kashmiri chillies, cumin seeds, mustard seeds, pepper corns and masalas with the vinegar on a grinding stone or in a mixer.
6. Put the sesame oil, onions and curry... - 29.2402
Black Olive Tapenade
1. In the blender bowl, tip in all the ingredients and mix well
2. Liquidize to a paste
3. Beat the mix well to blend the ingredients thoroughly
4. Store in a refrigerator till required
5. Serve the pate with toast fingers,... - 44.0574