- » Green Chilli Keema
Green Chilli Keema Recipes
Enjoy our collection of green chilli keema recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for green chilli keema recipes.
Keema Matar - Minced Beef And Green Peas Curry
Fry the onion in the oil until it is lightly browned.
Mix the garlic with the spices, add to the onion and fry gently for about 1 minute.
Add the meat and continue to fry until the meat is brown, stirring frequently.
Then add the tomatoes and peas, pour in... - 35.1428
1. Mash paneer roughly. Dry the mashed paneer in a clean karahi on low heat for 2-3 minutes. Do not keep it for too long on the fire.
2. Heat oil in a clean karahi. Add zeera. When it splutters, add red chilli pd.
3. Add the peas. Cook for 1 minute.
4. Add... - 33.5508
Indian Keema Matar
Keema matar is an authentic Indian recipe, which many of you must have tasted. Preparing this Indian comfort food is quite easy and quick. This spicy minced meat dish is a real treat for your appetite, which you can serve with rice or Indian flat bread or... - 139.282
Keema Matar is easy to make meat recipe. Keema Matar gets its taste from minced meat mixed with garam masala and chili powder. Keema Matar is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 42.248
Mix all ingredients and grind to a smooth paste without adding water.
Mix in the eggs.
Make small lemon-sized dumpling of the dough.
Heat oil till medium-hot and fry till golden in colour.
Dry on paper.
Serve hot. - 34.0466
If mutton is what you love, then try this kheema matar recipe secret to a yummy dish. Mutton mince cooked with green peas and a range of Indian spices is the answer to a perfect delicacy. Treat your family and friends to a popular Indian delight. - 41.1667
Heat the oil in the pan or cooker.
Drop in the cinnamon and cardamom.
Turn the heat to medium and let them sizzle for a minute.
Add the cumin seeds.
Let them turn a shade darker.
Add the onion.
Stir and fry till it turns light brown.
Add the ginger and garlic... - 44.7356
Heat oil in a frying pan, add green pepper and garlic, saute over moderate heat until tender, about 10 minutes.
Increase heat, add chicken, saute until cooked through.
Mix in curry and chilli powder, season with salt.
Cook for 2 minutes, add corn, cook until... - 36.1066
Mutton And Carrot Keema
1. Mince the meat. Chop carrot into small pieces.
2. Chop garlic, ginger and onions. Keep green chillies whole.
3. Mix prepared ingredients, turmeric, salt and pepper. Add sufficient water to cook minced meat fairly dry.
4. When meat is done and carrots well... - 37.6498
When only a small portion of meat is available in your refrigerator and you have no clue how to use it, Kheema Cauliflower dish comes in handy since it is easy to make and tasty to eat. - 41.799
Heat 3 tbs oil in a pressure cooker vessel. Add shahijeera and allow them to sizzle. Add cardamom, cloves and cinnamon sticks.
Add chopped onions and turmeric powder and saute until onions begin become translucent.
Add green chillies, tomatoes, salt and... - 41.2173
Baked Lamb Keema
1. Place the papaya pulp in a bowl, add the minced lamb, yogurt, chilli powder, ginger, garlic, salt, garam masala and allspice and mix together well with your hands. Put the green chillies and fresh coriander in a food processor and grind for about 1 minute,... - 36.6047
1. Chop onion and tomatoes and fry in hot fat.
2. Add all the ingredients except eggs, peas and coriander leaves.
3. Cook on a slow fire for 30 minutes or till the mince is tender. Add a little water if necessary.
4. When three-fourths done add peas.
5. Serve... - 38.5805
1)In a saucepan, heat ghee on medium heat and sauté onion and garlic until light brown.
2)Add the cumin and turmeric and stir. Then add the tomatoes, chilies and ginger. Stir.
3)Stir in beef, yogurt and salt and mix. Decrease heat and cover the pan.... - 41.5
Sweet Sour Keema (minced Meat)
1 Heat the oil and fry one of the onions golden brown. Add the rest of the onion as well as the chillies, curry leaves, ginger and garlic. Fry for 5-6 minutes.
2 Add all the spices and fry a few seconds more.
3 Add the mince and fry till the water from the... - 35.35
1. Boil mutton with onion and salt. Grind together remaining spices and mix with gram flour and cooked minced meat. Add lime juice and mix well.
2. Spread on the back of one colocasia leaf. Put another leaf on top and apply more mixture. Repeat till all the... - 34.9225
1) Wash and soak poha with sufficient water.
2) In a wok, heat oil and fry onions, ginger, garlic and chillies until soft.
3) Add kheema, salt and ground spices. Saute them until dry and crumbly.
4) Add water to cover ingredients and... - 44.3151
1) In a wok, heat ghee and fry onions, ginger, garlic and chillies until soft.
2) Add the spices and poppy seeds and cook for a few minutes.
3) Now, add kheema and fry until dry and crumbly.
4) Add coconut milk and salt. Cover the wok and cook on low... - 45.3598
Keema Per Eeda
Heat fat in a frying pan large enough to hold eggs and mince mixture and fry onions till light brown.
Add mince and saute till brown.
Add remaining ingredients except eggs and cook till mince is done, adding some water if necessary.
Spread mixture evenly in... - 41.2067
Fry onion golden brown.
Add garam masala and mince and fry well till water dries.
Add in ground masala, tomato, methi, salt and 2 cups hot water.
Cover and simmer till mince is cooked.
Increase heat and fry contents of pan till reddish brown.
Serve... - 41.8771
1. Divide the rice into 2 portions, boil one in salted water along with one bay leaf. Drain when soft. Boil the other portion in salted water along with the one bay leaf and the jelabi colour. Drain when soft. Melt half cup ghee and pour over both the... - 29.0322
Turn you minced meat into a delicious South Asian dish. In this video, chef is making an easy and delicious keema matar or stir fried minced meat with peas. She just stir fries beef in a skillet with few spices and peas. Just a few stirs and the dish is ready. - 104.468
Clean and wash the spinach thoroughly.
Chop the spinach.
Soak the soya nuggets in hot water for 15 minutes.
Drain water and break the nuggets into smaller pieces if desired.
Meat oil in a thick bottomed pan and place the cumin seeds in it.
When the cumin... - 45.7695
1. Clean and mince mutton.
2. Mince onions, garlic and ginger. Chop green chillies.
3. Heat fat. Fry gram, ground masala, onions, ginger, garlic and green chillies.
4. Add meat and fry for a few minutes.
5. Add cut tomatoes and cook covered on slow fire.
6.... - 45.0996
Sift maida and salt.
Add ghee and a little water to form a non-sticky dough.
Knead well, cover and rest 1/2 an hour.
Roll out into 8 rotis, about 7" in diameter.
Mix cooked mince with chopped onion, chillies and coriander, garam masala and lemon juice and... - 46.2013
My 5 year old’s teacher asked her what her favorite food was, she said “keema.” The teacher’s response was “oh, I’m not sure what that is.” That’s because you haven't LIVED lady! Use this recipe for beef, lamb, chicken, turkey or even soy meat... - 129.905
Keema Brinjal Mix
1) Grill brinjals on gas or charcoal flame and roast until the skin turns black and wrinkled.
2) Hold it under cold water. Peel its skin and mash it.
3) Take a wok and heat oil. Now fry onions, ginger, garlic and chillies until soft.
4)... - 45.5236
Heat fat in a pan and fry onions till brown.
Add remaining ingredients except lime juice and ingredients for covering-Saute, adding a litde water as required till mince is cooked and brown.
It should be completely dry.
Add lime juice.
Mix well and keep aside... - 44.9052
Keema Na Cutlets
Mix all ingredients together except eggs, breadcrumbs and oil.
Add just enough beaten egg to bind.
Shape into cutlets, dip into beaten eggs and then breadcrumbs and shallow fry. - 36.5806
Vegetarian Keema With Peas
This recipe is very similar to the keema and peas curry, but just that it is vegan. The use of soya granules gives it the texture of meat and taste very good. It is best served with rotis but it goes well with hot rice as well. - 0
Keema Kofta has a fine taste. Keema Kofta gets its taste from mince mutton cooked by spice flavored gravy. Keema Kofta is loved by many people around the world. - 46.0358
Keema Kofta Curry
Want to make a delicious curry with your minced meat? Try making Keema kofta curry by following this video. The best part of the recipe is the meatballs are not deep fried thus they are less oily or fatty. The yogurt, fried onion and tomatoes blended together... - 114.269
Alu Keema Tikki
1.In a large sized bowl,mix potatoes with flour, butter, egg, garam masala, egg, salt, paprika, and oil.
2.Knead into a smooth dough.
3. Turn out the dough on floured surface, dredge it with flour and roll.
4.Cut 10 rounds or squares of the... - 46.6903