- » Green Chili Quesadilla
Green Chili Quesadilla Recipes
Green Chili Quesadilla is an interesting Mexican side dish or snack consisting of flour tortillas with a spicy green chilli filling which are fried or roasted on a skillet. More often than not, cheese is another ... More »
Venison Chili With Cheddar Quesadillas And Tobacco Onions
In a 12-inch skillet heat the olive oil until smoking.
Sear the venison.
Add the remaining chili ingredients except the stock, lime juice, salt, and pepper.
Quickly deglaze with stock.
Season to taste.
Reduce the liquid by half.
Return the venison to the... - 40.6385
Cookin' Greens Quesadilla
Combine the greens with corn, salt, olive oil,
garlic and crushed chili flakes. Lay 6 tortillas on a flat surface.
Spread each with 2 tbsp (30 mL) refried beans.
Top the beans with ¾ cup (180 mL) greens mixture then
1 ½ oz (43 g) cheese. Cover the mixture... - 40.7832
How To Make An Easy Cheese Quesadilla With Onion And Green Chiles
1. Mince the yellow onion and the green chili and keep it aside.
2. Place one flour tortillas on the plate and spread the mild cheddar cheese followed by green chili and yellow onions.
3. Place the other tortilla on top.
4. Heat a pan on... - 0
Mexican Chicken Quesadillas
When it comes to talking of comfort food, satisfying favorites like chicken quesadillas definitely tops the race. This Tex-Mex delight is quite a cinch to make and makes for a yummy indulgence. Check out this recipe to get started. - 98.6545
Goat Cheese Quesadillas With Green Chile Salsa
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Spread about 3/4 cup cheese mixture over each of 4 tortillas, leaving a 1/2-inch border.
Top each with a tortilla, pressing gently.
Place quesadillas on a large baking sheet coated with... - 34.6954
1. Combine the cheeses and set aside.
2. Coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Brush one side of each tortilla lightly with water. Lay 4 of the tortillas, moist side down, on the baking sheet. Spread 1/4 of the cheese mixture on each of the 4... - 28.419
Betty's Stoplight Peppers And Cheese Quesadillas
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make her colorful and tasty Stoplight Peppers and Cheese Quesadillas Recipe. This is a flavorful blend of peppers and cheese in a crispy tortilla shell--and easy to make! - 0
Grilled Turkey Ham Quesadillas
To prevent sticking, spray grid with cooking spray.
Prepare coals for grilling.
Spread 1 tablespoon salsa onto each tortilla.
Sprinkle cheese, turkey ham and chilies equally over half of each tortilla; fold over uncovered half to make "sandwich"; spray tops... - 37.5673
Vegetable Quesadilla - Easy Mexican
Vegetarian Quesadilla makes an easy and delicious breakfast, snack, lunch, appetizer or brunch recipe. These are the tortilla bites filled with the goodness of veggies and cheese. - 0
Smoked Turkey Quesadilla Stack
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. In a medium skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium flame until hot.
3. Sauté bell pepper, onion, chili powder and cumin until vegetables are tender.
4. Take skillet off the heat and set aside.
5.... - 45.7661
Low-fat Chicken Quesadillas
Spray a nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat.
Add onion, peppers and chicken stock and quickly saute.
Add garlic, mushrooms, cumin, chili powder and cayenne pepper.
Cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add vinegar and cilantro, and cook until most... - 43.3434
Ham & Cheese Quesadillas
Combine cheeses; divide equally between 2 tortillas.
Place ham and green chilies over cheese.
Top each with another tortilla.
Heat large skillet over medium heat.
Add 1 quesadilla; cook until cheese starts to melt and bottom is browned, about 2 minutes.
Turn... - 33.2167
Sprinkle the cheese over half of each tortilla.
Top with some green chilies and green onion.
Fold the tortillas in half.
Place in a frying pan or on the grill to brown the tortillas and melt the cheese.
Cut into quarters and serve hot. - 26.2796
1) Place two tablespoons of cheese and a few pieces of chili in the center of each tortilla and fold in half. Fasten with a toothpick.
2) Bake the tortillas at 400 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes. - 20.0515
Super Easy Chicken Quesadillas
Quesadillas are a great Mexican dish that are super easy to make and can be ready in minutes. Loaded with cheese and your preference of meat, they are prefect when you need a quick lunch or dinner ready and on the table in minutes. We also love how you can... - 113
Place tortilla on paper towel-lined plate.
Sprinkle with cheese and chilies.
Microwave on medium (50%) 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Fold tortilla in half.
Serve with salsa, if desired. - 27.8407
Microwave Our Very Own Quesadillas
1. Onto each tortilla place an even amount of cheese, onion, chili and tomato and fold over once.
2. Place in baking dish and cook on BAKE (6) for 4 minutes until cheese is melted.
3. Serve the tortilla hot along with spicy and tangy sauces or... - 32.6141
Quesadillas Cheese Turnovers
Cut cheese into twelve 3x1x 1/2 inch strips.
Quarter chili peppers lengthwise.
Spread 1 tablespoon of the beans on each tortilla.
Top each with a piece of cheese and a piece of chili pepper.
Fold tortillas in half; secure each with a wooden pick.
In skillet... - 25.6977
Cheese N Rice Quesadillas
In medium saucepan, bring water, butter, rice and Spanish sauce and chilies to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until rice is tender.
Let stand 10 minutes.
Place 3 flour tortillas on I5 1/2 X 10... - 32.306
1. In small mixing bowl combine tomato, bell pepper, scallion, chili pepper, and cilantro; set aside.
2. In 10-inch nonstick skillet cook 1 tortilla over medium heat until flexible, about 1 minute on each side. Transfer tortilla to a plate.
3. Top half of... - 32.4664
Cheese And Pepper Quesadillas
1) Get the oven ready at 425°.
2) In a 10-inch skillet, heat the butter and cook onion and green peppers in it just until they become tender.
3) Stir in the cumin next.
4) Drain and reserve the cooking liquid.
5) In a medium sized bowl,... - 45.7508
1. Stir green chilies into cream cheese. Stack tortillas on 10-inch plate, spreading each with about 1/3 cup cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle shredded cheese over top of tortilla.
2. Microwave uncovered on high 2 to 3 minutes or until shredded cheese is melted.... - 21.4546
The great taste of the appetizer favorite quesadillas baked in a pie. - 33.4432
Try this alluring Quesadillas. An easily prepared snack, this Quesadillas is a recipe which you will always love to serve to your friends. - 24.4535
Place the sweet potato in a microwave-safe dish.
Cover and microwave on high for 5 minutes or until tender; set aside.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the onion, garlic and pumpkin pie spice in oil until vegetables are tender.
Stir in beans and... - 41.3028
1. In a medium-size bowl, coarsely mash beans. Add mayonnaise, vinegar, and chili powder; stir until well blended.
2. Lightly brush both sides of each tortilla with water. Spoon a fourth of the bean mixture over half of each tortilla; evenly sprinkle a fourth... - 27.4741
Grilled Quesadillas With Yogurt Salsa
1. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons each Monterey Jack and Colby cheese just off center of each tortilla and top each with 1 teaspoon chilies.
2. On a grill coated with cooking spray arrange tortillas and grill 6 inches over hot coals 1 minute until undersides... - 37.2408
In small bowl, combine tomatoes, barbecue sauce, 3 tablespoons of the onions, the lime juice, vinegar and jalapeno peppers.
Season to taste with hot pepper sauce.
Combine cheese with remaining onions.
For each quesadilla, sprinkle about 1/2 cup cheese-onion... - 39.1337
Tex Mex Quesadillas
1. Heat oven to 200°F. Set a wire rack on a baking sheet.
2. For the salsa: Combine tomatoes, scallion, cilantro, if using, and lime juice in a bowl; mix well. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. For the quesadillas: Halve chicken breasts lengthwise.... - 38.1918
Indian Aloo Paratha
After conquering whole of India, aloo parathas are finding their way into kitchens far across in other continents. If you are one of them who is dying for this most popular Indian bread, this one is for you. The chef is showing the best way of preparing... - 124.374
Green Chili Quesadilla Recipes By Category
Green Chili Quesadilla Dish: