Chili Potato Casserole
- » Green Chili Potato Casserole
Green Chili Potato Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of green chili potato casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for green chili potato casserole recipes.
Chilli Meatloaf And Potato Casserole
Heat oven to 375ºF. In large bowl, combine meatloaf ingredients (first 7 ingredients), mixing lightly but thoroughly; gently press into bottom of 9-inch square baking pan. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until no longer pink and juices run clear. Carefully pour off... - 33.7858
Meatballs And Scalloped Potatoes
Combine 2/3 cup milk, egg, beef, crumbs, season- ings, dry mustard, onions and green pepper; blend well.
Shape into balls.
Cook potatoes in boiling water to cover for 8 minutes or until partially ten- der; drain.
Spread potatoes in 2 baking dishes.
Com- bine... - 41.4501
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Combine cream cheese and green chilies.
Pour over potatoes and ham and stir until well mixed.
Place in 1-quart ovenproof casserole that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
Bake 40 minutes.
Pepper to taste. - 27.1039
Samosa Pie Or Samosa Casserole Or Baked Samosa
Have you ever tried making an Indian Pie? If no, then you must try this different dish. If you like eating samosa then you will love it. This is a baked samosa pie. The same filling of samosa is used in the pie. It is easy and takes a few minutes to make.... - 101.35
Tex Mes Turkey Casserole
In large skillet, heat oil over medium heat; cook onion and garlic for 3 minutes or until softened.
Stir in chili powder, cumin, oregano, salt, hot pepper flakes and pepper; cook for 1 minute.
Add tomatoes, crushing with potato masher; bring to boil.
Reduce... - 44.4185
Mexican Hashbrown Casserole
Ground beef is sauteed with vegetables, taco spice, and stewed tomatoes - while a surprise addition of cream cheese adds just the right level of silkiness at the very end! Join The Kitchen Witch as she puts together this wonderful weeknight dish. - 0
The casserole stew is a meat stew that can be prepared with a minute or a top round steak. The meat is topped with poatoes and veggies like carrots and onions and chili sauce and baked to tenderness. The casserole stew can be served with a side salad. - 35.5875
Trim and discard excess fat from pork chops.
In a plastic or paper bag, combine flour and pepper.
Shake chops in flour mixture, then shake off excess.
Reserve flour mixture.
Pour oil into a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat.
When oil is hot, add... - 37.3033
1. In boiling, salted water in medium saucepan, parboil potatoes 4 minutes. Drain; set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 375F.
3. In hot butter in large skillet, saute onion until tender—4 to 5 minutes.
4. Add chuck, stirring until browned.
5. Stir in 2 teaspoons... - 43.2832
Fiesta Red Potatoes
Place potato slices and water in a shallow microwave-safe casserole.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high for 6 minutes.
Let stand for 3 minutes.
Sprinkle potatoes with tomatoes, scallions, green pepper, cumin, chili powder,... - 38.009
Pasta And Potatoes
Here's an excellent Pasta And Potatoes recipe that you can easily prepare at home. This recipe makes an excellent main dish and the ingredients used, give it an exceptional flavor. I often prepare this Pasta and Potatoes recipe at home and its a hit between... - 47.1761
Lamb Hash Gratine
Trying your best to impress your friends and family with your culinary skills? Now give this Lamb Hash Gratine recipe a try and see how easy it's to keep them impressed always. This recipe for Lamb Hash Gratine is simple and leaves not much mess! - 43.5071
Hot Mexican Cheese Dip
1) Take a casserole of 1 ½ quarts capacity and add cheese and roughly chopped chilies into it.
2) Mix well.
3) Cover the casserole and cook for a couple of minutes stirring properly.
4) Add tomato catsup, chili sauce and roughly chopped tomatoes.
5)... - 33.8274
Low Fat Jalapeno Bites
1. In a bowl, use a fork or mixer to blend potatoes, chevre, 1/4 cup cotija, canned chilies, onion, and salt to taste.
2. Wearing rubber gloves, cut poblanos in half lengthwise. With a knife, cut seed lump from beneath the stem inside each chili, leaving stem... - 25.1181
Hot Mexican Cheese Dip
1) In a 1 1/2-quart casserole, mix the cheese and chilies together.
2) Cover and cook in the microwave for 3 to 4 minutes, stir well to mix.
3) Then cook covered for another 3 to 4 minutes.
4) Place on a heated tray or candle warmer and keep... - 30.1468
Barbecued Texas Hash
Place onions, green pepper and butter in a 3 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 4 to 5 minutes or until tender.
Stir once during cooking.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cover and microwave 8 to 10 minutes or until piping hot. - 34.7045
1. Microwave the beef, onion and green pepper in a 2-quart microwave-safe casserole on Full Power for 7 to 9 minutes, breaking up and stirring every 2 minutes, until the meat is no longer pink and the vegetables are tender. Drain off the fat.
2. Stir in the... - 30.6214
El Paso Omelette
In a cast-iron skillet (this is important because it must be able to go under the broiler - or transfer into a heat proof casserole) pour in some oil and put over a low heat.
Add the onion and fry gently for about 5 minutes or until somewhat soft.
Add the... - 46.5722
Stuffed Eggplant Dinner Or Undhiyun
Stuffed eggplant is a delicacy you have fondly relished at restaurants. Now you can learn to make it in easy steps too. Bhal Dave sums each process in an articulate manner. Now you can treat your guests with stuffed eggplant with Pita Bread along with... - 70.2044
Brown Beef Stew
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2. Cube the meat into 1 ½ inch cubes.
3. Dredge the meat with flour which is seasoned with pepper and alt.
4. Sear the meat with hot beef drippings.
5. Spray with sugar and brown it until the mixture... - 46.8671
Brown Beef Stew
If you are bored of the usual, take delight in this super-delicious recipe for Brown Beef Stew. This Brown Beef Stew is perfect for a weekend special or to serve for special occasion. Finally you have something delicious, yet simple to make! - 48.5631
Pot Roast Caribe
1. Combine the sugar, flour, cocoa, chili powder, oregano, cumin, coriander
2. and cinnamon in a small bowl; stir well and keep aside.
3. In a large casserole or Dutch oven heat the oil.
4. When hot but not smoking, sear the roast on... - 44.8568
1. In a large stovetop casserole or Dutch oven, cook the onion in the oil over moderate heat until softened, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds longer. Add the corn and red bell pepper and cook until the corn is just tender, 2 to 3... - 35.1217
Easiest Tomato Ratatouille
Ratatouille is a classic French recipe which makes for a great dish. The vegetables used in the recipe provides a unique taste to Ratatouille. Serve this dish along with french bread and watch your guests drool over. - 47.2044
Eggplant Turkish Style
Eggplant Turkish Style is a great tasting recipe of Turkish origin. Eggplant Turkish Style makes a great main dish and can be prepared easily at home. Try this amazing Eggplant Turkish style recipe for your friends and family and get loads of compliments. - 48.2865