- » Green Chili Fries
Green Chili Fries Recipes
Enjoy our collection of green chili fries recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for green chili fries recipes.
Green Chili In Sesame Seeds
Dry roast the sesame seeds and grind them in a food processor or a spice grinder until they are powdery.
Heat the oil in a karahi or deep frying pan, add the green chillies and fry them for about a minute.
Using a slotted spoon, remove from the oil and set... - 42.4214
Fried Green Chilies
Slice cheese into 1 1/2 x 1/2-inch strips.
Drain pep- pers thoroughly.
Slash peppers on one side; remove seeds.
Insert cheese strip into each pepper.
Dip pep- pers into egg; roll in cornmeal.
Fry in small amount of fat until lightly browned on all sides;... - 28.1028
Stuffed Green Chili
1. Wash, wipe dry and slit each chilly up to the end of the stalk, keeping the stalk as it is.
2. After grinding the ginger-garlic paste in vinegar, boil the rest of the vinegar with tamarind. Cool, strain, and set aside.
3. Heat 3-4 tablespoons of oil, add... - 38.4813
Stuffed Green Chillies On Fried Onions
Dry roast the sesame seeds, shaking the saucepan all the time to prevent them from burning.
Roast the seeds until some bits are darker than others.
Remove the pan from the heat and transfer to a dish to cool.
Meanwhile, mix the ground coriander, mango powder,... - 45.3284
Pork Steaks With Green Chili Salsa
Trim and discard fat from pork; put pieces of meat between sheets of plastic wrap and pound with flat mallet until about 1/8 inch thick.
If you do this step ahead, wrap meat airtight and chill up until next day.
In a small bowl, stir together chili powder,... - 34.8941
Quick Stir-fried Spanish Padrones Peppers
These fried padrone peppers definitely make a great tapa. As Chef John recommends, it is best to keep it simple! A quick sizzle in hot olive oil, and a few flakes of sea salt is all that is needed to make this exotic, late summer treat that can be served as a... - 102.988
Beef Tacos With Green Chili Salsa
1 Mix ground round steak and onion; shape into a large patty.
2 In a large frying pan,add butter or margerine and brown the patty,5 minutes on each side,then break up into chunks.Stir in tomato, soy, and Worcestershire sauces, then garlic; simmer for... - 41.6176
Pyaz Green Chili And Paneer Toast
You must have eaten paneer toast many times. But have you ever tried combining paneer with onions and green chilies to make the toast? Here follows the simple recipe for the same. - 0
1. Snip each of the chillies, then wash and cut into 2 or 3 pieces each.
2. In 1 teaspoon of oil, fry the asafoetida and urad dal to brown. Remove, cool, powder, and set aside.
3. Add 1 tablespoon of oil to the kadai, and fry the cut chillies lightly to... - 40.2888
Onions And Green Chili Omelette
Omelette can be made in a number of ways and is a popular dish consumed in almost all parts of the world. Looking for a simple to make omelette? Here follows a simple recipe of an omelette cooked with green chilies and onions. - 0
Homemade Tangy Mirchi Bajji
1.Filling: Grind roasted peanuts, carom seeds, tamarind pulp, turmeric powder and salt in a blender into a fine paste and set aside.
2.Batter : Mix chickpea flour, baking soda, salt, pinch of chili powder,water in a bowl and make a thick... - 0
Mirchi Bajji - Mirapakaya Bajji - Mirchi Bonda
Mirchi Bajji is a very popular Indian snack . It is the stuffing that makes them differ from various regions. They taste great whether you make them stuffed with masala or just fry them as they are without any stuffing! Here is the recipe how I prepare at... - 0
Green Pepper Masala
In a pan add Oil.
When it is hot,put onion and fry till golden brown.
Now add ginger & garlic paste and fry till raw smell goes.
Then add tomato and green pepper,water and fry till tomato become mashy and pepper is half cooked.
When tomato and pepper are... - 45.187
Besan Ka Cheela With Coriander And Green Chilies
Besan ka cheela is a crispy pancake from the cuisine of Rajasthan, though now popular in various parts of India, prepared with besan (gram flour) and water as the essential ingredients. It is usually served for breakfast. - 0
Tex-mex Sautéed Zucchini With Corn And Green Chiles
Zucchini is one of the most versatile vegetable around. And Betty makes a delicious, budget-friendly and fall-favorite dinner with just a handful of ingredients and loads of zucchini. This delightful Southwestern side dish makes for a great Tex-Mex recipe.... - 97.7295
Mirchi (green Pepper) Bhajji Making Made Easier
Mirchi Bhajji is a daringly spicy snack which is very popular in Andhra. On a rainy and cold day nothing can cheer you up as these delicious, spicy, tamarind stuffed and batter fried chili fritters. Watch this video to learn how to make these delicious... - 89.3255
Enchiladas With Green Chili Salsa
To a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat, add 1/4 inch oil.
When oil is hot, cook tortillas, 1 at a time, turning once, just until limp and slightly blistered, about 10 seconds.
Add more oil as needed.
Drain tortillas on paper towels.
Working... - 36.0721
Copper's Green Chili Enchiladas
In an 8- to 10-quart pan over medium-high heat, crumble meat and stir often until well browned, about 25 minutes; add 1 tablespoon oil if meat is too lean to brown well.
Lift meat from pan with a slotted spoon and set aside.
To drippings in pan add onions and... - 40.1144
New Mexican Green Enchiladas
1) In a saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons of oil.
2) Fry the onions till they are transparent.
3) Add the green chilies, shredded chicken, mushroom soup and 2 cups of water. Heat the mixture thoroughly.
4) While the mixture is cooking, in a frying pan, heat... - 42.2431
Stir Fried Beef Chili
Do you think that making beef chili is not so simple, then this amazing video is perfect for you. Watch is wonderful video that displays an excellent and quick recipe for chili with beef, vegetables, spices and a unique ingredient coffee. - 113.487
Chili Chicken Fry
This popular Indo-Chinese dish is very easy to make and deliciously spicy. Usually this dish is prepared using boneless chicken, but chicken with bones may also be used. - 0
Batter-fried Chili Egg
This dish is very similar to the very common egg fritters. You may serve the fritter as it is or sauteed with sauces and spiced with green chilies and black pepper to your taste. This chili egg dish can be served as a side dish or an appetizer. - 0
Cod With Mushrooms And Green Chili
1. When you have prepared the cod by rinsing it and patting it dry, leave it in the refrigerator so the pieces stay firm.
2. Heat the oil in a kadahi, wok or deep frying pan and fry the green chillies for about 1 minute. Remove them from the pan, draining off... - 32.8464
Green Chili Enchilada Casserole
Crumble, season and fry hamburger until well done.
Add chopped chili, cream of chicken and milk.
Bring to a slow boil; simmer a few minutes.
Fry tortillas in hot grease turning to brown both sides, drain.
In a buttered casserole dish, pour a little of the... - 38.7707
Green Chili Sole Casserole
1. Trim and discard discolored stem ends from mushrooms; thinly slice mushrooms. In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over high heat, stir mushrooms in 1 tablespoon butter often until lightly browned, 12 to 15 minutes. Spoon into a shallow 1 1/2-quart casserole or... - 31.9889
Chicken Breast Enchiladas With Mild Green Chili Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. In a large saucepan or stockpot, bring the poaching liquid to boil.
3. Add the chicken breasts in the poaching liquid, arrange the pieces into a single layer, and cover with a lid.
4. Trim the flame... - 46.654
Shrimp With Green Chili Creole Sauce
1. In a large skillet, warm the oil with the butter over medium-high heat until the butter is melted. Add the onion and garlic, and stir-fry until the mixture begins to brown, about 5 minutes.
2. Add the tomatoes, green chilies, mustard, black pepper, red... - 37.3701
Homemade Mexican Beef Chili
Want to learn how to cook the perfect Mexican chili at home? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch now to know of a recipe that will yield a treat so yummy that your guests are not going to believe that it is home cooked. A word of warning though,... - 113.25
Green Chile Filling
1. Take a fry pan and stir-fry onion and garlic in butter until the ingredients turn soft.
2. Let the fried ingredients be little cool.
3. Mix 2 cups of Cheddar and chilies with sautÃ©ed onion and garlic mix.
4. Cover the pan and let it be... - 36.4596
Green Chilli With Stuffing
My mom used to make this stuffing with Karalla.I like to have it with curd rice or chappatis too. - 34.4349
Fried Fish With Stir Fried Greens
Do you love fish? If you do, then here is a great Chinese recipe for you. A super simple and healthy dish, filled with the goodness of greens! Flavored with soya and chilly flakes, this is a just-watch, must-try recipe. - 91.9867
Chicken With Green Chile And Basil (gai Phrik Krapao)
Exciting Thai fresh flavours of hot-salty-sweet-sour with chicken in a qui k stir-fry. Perfect with steamed brown rice for a healthy meal. This is a dry curry which is sans coconut milk-so it is big on flavour and low on fat. - 51.5704
Zucchini Green Chile Scramble
Fry bacon in large heavy skillet until crisp.
Drain on paper towels.
Pour off all but 2 tablespoons of the drippings.
Add green onions and zucchini to pan.
Stir-fry until onions are soft and zucchini crisp-tender, 2 or 3 minutes.
Beat eggs lightly... - 41.7798
Green Chile Stew
This very fragrant stew is rich with the flavor of lamb and the accents of lemon peel and juniper berries. Now that's aromatherapy! - 38.847
Green Masala Fried Kingfish
Green masala fried kingfish is a spicy fish recipe. Prepared with garlic, chilies, tamarind and coconut to taste, the green masala fried kingfish is cooked in oil and is served with the chutney. - 38.9159
This Paneer chili is a Indo- chinese fusion food that you would fall in love with. Combine the Indian cheese (Paneer) in a Chinese style sauce and add an interesting twist to your everyday menu. - 35.9076
Lower Fat Chili Cheese Fries
Everyone loves Chili Cheese Fries but deep fried potato chips topped with beef chili and lots of cheese can certainly wreck your diet and can flush down your hard work in the gym . This recipe of chili cheese fries however has been lightened up and made... - 120.827
Fried Fish With Tausi Chili Sauce
If you like fish, you're going to love this fried fish with tausi chili sauce recipe. Check the video for step by step instructions. We cautious while serving this to kids as it seems really spicy. Better presentation and flow of instructions could have... - 81.143
Chili Cheese Fries
Mix flour, 2 teaspoons salt, the baking powder and chili powder.
Beat milk and eggs in small bowl; stir into flour mixture.
Stir in melted butter.
Turn dough onto lightly floured cloth covered board; knead until smooth, about 4 minutes.
Shape into ball.
Cover... - 41.2611
Healthy Stir Fry Thai Spicy Chili Garlic Sauce With Pork
Pork is a prominently used meat in Thai cuisine with varied ways to cook it and here is one such recipe. Check out the chef cooking Spicy Chili Garlic Sauce with Pork using pork slices, vegetables and seasonings. Great when accompanied with a wine! - 77.4754
Stir-fry Chili Carrot
Indians simply can't think of their food without generous addition of spices and oil. And this chilli and carrot recipe is a clear testimony to the fact. Tempered with luscious spices and herbs, this recipe would taste great when devoured with Indian... - 112.116
Honey Chili Chicken Fry
A saucy, spicy and sweet appetizer for all those weekend parties or a very good treat to go with a cold glass of beer! - 0
Super Bowl Recipe 1 - Chili Cheese Fries
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Prepare a cookie sheet covered with foil.
3. In a pot render down the bacon slices and keep the bacon bits and the bacon fat aside.
4. Dice the onions, green bell pepper, celery, mince the garlic and keep everything... - 123.252
Stir Fried Chicken With Red Cabbage And Chilies
1) Take a large, shallow dish and combine the prunes, garlic, chilies or crushed red pepper, and 1/2 tablespoon of oil in it.
2) Stir in the chicken to this mixture and allow marinating for at least 30 minutes, tossing occasionally to coat the... - 45.8232
Fried Green Pimientos
1. Rinse chilies and pat dry.
2. Pour oil into a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat. Add chilies in a single layer and brown on all sides, turning as needed, 6 to 8 minutes total. Remove from pan; repeat to cook any remaining chilies. If desired,... - 18.3878
Halve chili peppers crosswise.
Stuff peppers with cheese; coat with a little flour.
Beat egg whites till stiff but not dry peaks form.
Combine yolks, 3 tablespoons flour, and salt; beat till thick and lemon-colored, about 2 minutes.
Stir a small amount of... - 40.003
Pachai Milagai Saadha Thuvaiyal
This thuvaiyal is quick side dish for rice that you can make. Although you may wonder how this would taste, I recommend you to make this once and eat it as I tell you. - 0
Authentic Indian-style Chili Chicken
This chili chicken is not the Chinese version, but the authentic Indian Punjabi version. Sautéed in a non-stick pan, this is the healthy, low fat version, perfect for those who are watching the calories. This dry curry is perfect to enjoy with roti or... - 92.6169
Green Chile Enchiladas
1 Mix the flour with the water to make a smooth paste, then combine with the stock and blend well in a 2-quart saucepan. Cook until slightly thickened. Add chicken and green chiles. Season with comino, salt to taste and garlic, and simmer together for about... - 31.8327
Cheese And Green Chile Dip
1) The oven is pre-heated.
2) Tortilla chips are placed on cookie sheets.
3) They are then placed in the hot oven, to warm.
4) Chopped onions, tomato and green chilies are simmered in a frying pan for about 5 minutes. Ensure the flame... - 40.4973
Green Chilly Pickle
1. Boil the tamarind in a little water, and take out thick extract, removing the seeds and pips. Pass through a strainer, and set aside.
2. Wash and wipe dry the chillies thoroughly. There should be absolutely no traces of water. Slit each chilly into two,... - 41.9341
Braised Pork With Green Chile Sauce
Trim and discard fat and cut pork in 1-inch cubes.
In a wide frying pan, heat oil over medium-high heat; add meat a few pieces at a time and cook until lightly browned.
Push meat to sides of pan and add onion, garlic, and bell peppers; saute until limp.
Stir... - 31.9907
Pork Pieces With Chili Sauce
Mix the pork slices with the soy seasoning ingredients and let them stand for 10 minutes.
Combine all of the chili-garlic sauce ingredients in a bowl.
Heat 2 tablespoons [30 ml.] of the oil in a skillet or wok.
When it is very hot, add the green pepper and... - 43.474
Stir Fried Sprouts Rice
1)In a pan heat oil and red onions and fry till the onions are golden brown, add capsicum, mushrooms and green chili and stir well on a medium flame.
2)Add the sprouts and cook the sprouts with a splash of water on a medium flame with the lid on for... - 0
This is a hot and spicy thokku that you can store for at least 10 days. If you like the heat of green chilies, you will love this. But I warn you not to have too much of this regularly, as this level of spiciness is not good for health. However, that... - 0
Cut fat off steaks.
Cut steaks into bite size pieces.
Fry until well done.
Remove meat and fry onion until tender.
Make gravy with drippings and flour and water.
Return meat and onion to gravy with all other ingredients; simmer.
Add 2 or 3 hot... - 39.1035
Friar's Beard Chicory With Garlic And Chili
1 Trim friar's beard chicory.
2 Rinse well.
3 Dry in a salad spinner or gently dry with paper towels.
4 In a large saucepan, heat the oil.
5 Add the whole, lightly minced garlic cloves and fry gently until browned.
6 Crumble in the... - 38.3763
Chili Con Carne With Tomatoes
Cook and stir ground beef, onion and green pepper in large skillet until meat is brown and onion is tender.
Drain off fat.
Stir in remaining ingredients except kidney beans.
Heat to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
Stir... - 38.0684
Two Bean Chili
1. In 3-quart nonstick saucepan heat oil; add onion, bell pepper, and garlic and cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until onion is softened, 1 to 2 minutes.
2. Sprinkle flour over vegetables and stir quickly to combine; cook, stirring... - 37.0677
Broil peppers 2 inches from heat for about 15 minutes, turning often, till all sides are blistered.
Place peppers in a paper or plastic bag.
Close bag and let stand about 10 minutes or till cool enough to handle.
Meanwhile, make tomato sauce.
In blender... - 43.5809
Quick Mexican Chili
Heat salad oil in a deep heavy saucepan.
Add beef, green pepper and onion.
Stir and fry until meat turns grey.
Add chili mix and water.
Cover and simmer 6 minutes.
Add soup, beans and garlie powder.
Cover and reheat 2 or 3 minutes.
Taste for seasoning.
It may... - 42.8194
If you are in a mood to enjoy some spicy food, this video is just perfect for you. Check out this video that shares a recipe for Indian style paneer chili that you would surely like. The video is nicely explained and the recipe uses ingredients that are... - 113.042
Chili Soft Shell Crabs
Prepare Chili Sauce.
Pat dry with paper towels.
Leave whole or cut in half.
In a wok or large skillet, heat oil over medium heat until hot.
Stir-fry shallots, garlic and gingerroot 2 to 3 minutes or until soft.
Increase heat; add crabs.
Stir-fry... - 40.2261
Chili Beef Salad
Partially freeze beef or pork.
Thinly slice, across the grain, into bite-size pieces.
Stack slices; cut into thin strips.
For dressing, in a small mixing bowl stir together the vinegar, cooking oil, salt, and pepper.
Preheat a wok or large skillet... - 49.0257
Chili Cheese Wontons With Cilantro Sauce
To make sauce: In small bowl, stir together V8 juice, cilantro and green onion; set aside.
To make filling: In 8-inch skillet over medium heat, in 1 tablespoon hot oil, cook onion and red pepper with chili powder until onion is tender, stirring... - 41.5042
Dry Fried Green Beans With Minced Pork
Soak shrimp in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain.
Coarsely chop shrimp and set aside.
Combine sauce ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
Set wok in a ring stand and add oil to a depth of about 2 inches.
Over high heat, bring oil to 360°F.
Add... - 42.9602
Green Vegetable And Almond Stir Fry
1. In a wok or large frying pan heat oil until sizzling.
2. Toast almonds and chili for 2 minutes.
3. Remove chili.
4. Add vegetables and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes.
5. Add sherry, lemon juice and water together.
6. Pour vegetables and stir toasted... - 48.4069
Green Beans And Peas Stir Fry
I have to agree with Manjula, 'coz this is a very healthy side dish. This Green Beans and Peas dish is made with mild spices, and it nicely compliments kadhi or any dal. If you are a vegan or a vegetarian, then you would love it. Ok, you would love it even... - 116.397
Stir Fried Lamb And Green Onions
1. Marinate lamb for 30 minutes.
2. Heat oil in wok over high heat. Brown garlic for 15 seconds. Add lamb and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Stir in green onions and fry for 1 minute. - 30.6059
Fried Stuffed Green Peppers
1) Place the peppers in the bowl and pour boiling water over them.
2) Let it stand for 5 minutes, then drain and cool.
3) In a bowl, mix together the beef, soy sauce, salt, chilli peppers, onions
4) Stuff the peppers halves... - 43.0964
Dry Fried Green Beans With Minced Pork
Preparation Soak shrimp in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain.
Coarsely chop shrimp and set aside.
Combine sauce ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
Cooking Set wok in a ring stand and add oil to a depth of about 2 inches.
Over high heat, bring... - 38.0574
Chili Cheese Wontons With Cilantro Sauce
1. For making the sauce, in a small bowl, stir together V8 juice, cilantro and green onion and set aside.
2. For making the filling into an 8-inch skillet over medium heat, in 1 tablespoon hot oil, let the onion and red pepper cook with chili powder... - 47.9829
Pork With Deep Fried Green Beans
1. Slice pork into 1/2" x 2" (1.5 cm x 5 cm) thin slices and marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Snap off ends of green beans and cut into 2" diagonal pieces. Dry beans and deep-fry in hot oil over high heat until beans begin to wrinkle . Remove and drain well.
3.... - 31.7582
Fried Green Bananas With Spiced Ground Chicken
1. Peel the bananas with a paring knife (the peel doesn't come off easily when the bananas are unripe). Cut them in half lengthwise, then in half lengthwise again, so you have 4 long strips, each about 1/2 inch wide.
2. Melt the butter in a large nonstick... - 38.2492
Fried Eggplants With Sour Green Chutney
FOR THE CHUTNEY Put parsley and chili in blender with 3 tablespoons water and blend until smooth paste (about 1 minute).
You may need to push parsley down a couple of times.
In a bowl, combine yogurt, salt, roasted ground cumin seeds, lemon juice, and the... - 46.1129
Grilled Pork Chops And Deep Fried Green Tomatoes
It's memorial day and its time to get off and enjoy with family! So while the fun is happening, the temperature is on high with these meaty pork chops on the grill. Watch Ken grill these in this video! - 116.764
Aloo Bhujia is a delicious combination of vegetables cooked in an array of Indian spices. Highly spiced, the dish is cooked initially with ghee and combines the flavors of onions, chillies, garlic and ginger. - 50.5053
Chili Beans And Chili Con Carne
Pour a little oil into a heavy-based pan and cook the onion, pepper, garlic and tomato puree until the onion and pepper are well softened.
Stir in the beans, then flavour with chili; if you are serving the beans without the addition of meat you may find that... - 43.1453
Moong Dal Dahi Vadas (non-fried) By Tarla Dalal
Amidst drum rolls and lots of pomp, we present a non-fried version of none other than one of the most popular chaats. . . Dahi vada. Be careful not to soak the wadas beyond 2-3 minutes, to prevent them from breaking. This snack will surely stir up your... - 0
Authentic Pad Thai
Wondering how to make Thai food at home? Try easy to make Pad Thai by expert Thai chef Aunchalee, who blends different flavor and lot of ingredients to prepare this exotic dish. It's surely one of the most delicious thing you have ever tried. - 120.855
Chili Cheese Foldovers
Heat tortillas, one at a time, in ungreased hot skillet until softened, about 30 seconds.
Sprinkle 2 tablespoons each Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese over half of each tortilla.
Top each with a cilantro leaf; sprinkle with tomato, green onion, chilies and... - 36.8715
Drain chiles, rinse, and cut a slit down the side of each; gently remove seeds and pith inside.
Stuff chiles with sticks of cheese (about 1/2 inch wide, 1/2 inch thick, and 1 inch shorter than the chile).
Have flour ready in a shallow pan.
Roll each chile in... - 33.043
Quick Veal Chili For Two
1 In a medium saucepan, add oil and heat.
2 Add onion, green pepper, and garlic or garlic powder.
3 Saute, for about 5 minutes until onion is translucent.
4 Add veal, chili powder, oregano, cumin, salt, and hot sauce.
5 Stir constantly to... - 44.951
1) On a comal (flat grill), roast the chilies.
2) Put the roasted chilies in a brown sealed paper bag. Allow them to steam.
3) Peel the chilies.
4) Heat the oil.
5) Fill the chilies with cheese.
6) Once the chilies are stuffed and the oil is hot... - 35.4138
Hunan Chili Relish
Coarsely chop chillies, garlic and onion.
Heat oil and stir fry the chopped ingredients for 1 minute.
Add salt and serve warm or at room temperature as an appetiser, or to accompany fried rice. - 28.958
Hot Szechuan Chili Sauce
The Hot Chili Sauce is an extremely tasty and piquant sauce that can be served with salads or any other dish. Experience the wonderful aroma and flavor of the Hot Chili Sauce and the way it transforms your salads to masterpieces! - 47.1888
1) In a food processor bowl with a shredding disc, process the cheese until shredded, remove and keep aside.
2) Slit and seed the chiles, rinse and pat dry with paper towels.
3) In a processor bowl with a metal blade, process the egg yolks, water and... - 46.4656
Tomato Chili Beans
1. Rinse and drain kidney beans; place in a saucepan with water to cover. Bring to boil, boil hard for 10 minutes, then lower heat and simmer for an hour or until beans are tender. Drain thoroughly.
2. Heat oil in a saucepan, add onions, pepper and garlic and... - 34.8059
Thoroughly mix all ingredients except hamburger buns.
Shape into 4 hamburger patties.
Freeze in a large freezer bag, with waxed paper between each one.
To prepare for serving, thaw patties and hamburger buns.
Grill or fry patties to desired pinkness in center. - 29.1255
Chicken And Chili Tacos
For sauce, in a small bowl stir together undrained chili peppers, salsa, and cornstarch.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat.
Add cooking oil. (Add more oil as necessary during stir-frying.)
Stir-fry garlic, chili powder, and ground cumin... - 47.6898
Turkey And Hominy Chili
1 Heat the oil in a nonstick Dutch oven over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, until golden, about 7 minutes. Add the turkey and cook, breaking it up with a wooden spoon, until browned, about 5 minutes.
2 Stir in the tomatoes,... - 33.4027
Chili Garlic Glazed Ribs
Finally, we have something which we can eat and not feel guilty about it. This Chili Garlic Glazed Ribs is that kind of a treat! It is obviously high in protein. If you think it be a bit spicy, you can always reduce spiciness. Watch and learn, folks! Enjoy! - 109.735
Tausi Chili Shrimps With Oyster Sauce
For all those who like to add that spicy touch to their shrimp, this tausi chili shrimps recipe is a must try. Watch the video for step by step instructions. The video is in Filipino Language. - 82.1431
Diced Chicken With Chili
1) In a wok or a deep frying pan, add oil to heat up.
2) Add garlic to fry for 1 minute.
3) Add the chicken to stir-fry for 1 minute.
4) Stir in the red pepper and chillies and cook for a further minute.
5) Stir in the bean sprouts, soy sauce and... - 40.4147
Chili Pork Steaks
Trim and discard excess fat from steaks; set aside.
In a small bowl, combine chili powder, oregano, garlic salt, cumin, vinegar, and 1 tablespoon of the oil.
Rub mixture on both sides of steaks.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until next... - 31.2369
Southwestern Chili Relleno
Southwestern Chili Rellenos is a very easy to prepare delicious side dish recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious mouth watering Southwestern Chili Rellenos; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 46.3643
Chilies Stuffed With Cheese
1) With a sharp knife, cut the cheese in 8 rectangles. Each piece should be 1/2 inch thick and 1 inch long.
2) Around each piece, wrap a strip of chili.
3) In the flour, roll the stuffed chilies.
4) In a bowl, beat the egg whites until... - 45.1207