- » Green Chili Enchilada
Green Chili Enchilada Recipes
Enjoy our collection of green chili enchilada recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for green chili enchilada recipes.
Turkey And Green Chili Enchiladas
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Grease a large baking dish or shallow casserole with oil or butter.
3. In a food processor or blender combine half of the green chilies, jalapeno peppers, onion, tomato, garlic, cilantro, stock, lemon... - 45.4687
Copper's Green Chili Enchiladas
In an 8- to 10-quart pan over medium-high heat, crumble meat and stir often until well browned, about 25 minutes; add 1 tablespoon oil if meat is too lean to brown well.
Lift meat from pan with a slotted spoon and set aside.
To drippings in pan add onions and... - 40.1144
Green Chili Enchilada Casserole
Crumble, season and fry hamburger until well done.
Add chopped chili, cream of chicken and milk.
Bring to a slow boil; simmer a few minutes.
Fry tortillas in hot grease turning to brown both sides, drain.
In a buttered casserole dish, pour a little of the... - 38.7707
Green Chili Enchiladas
Brown ground beef, and saute onions.
Combine with chili powder, salt and pepper.
Reserve 1 cup cheese in a 1-quart freezer bag to use when serving.
Spoon enough meat mixture and cheese on each tortilla to cover a third of it.
Roll tortilla beginning at the... - 38.1269
You May Also Like!
Green Chili-enchilada Casserole
Dip tortillas in hot shortening to soften; drain on absorbent towels.
Layer tortillas with onion and cheese in shallow baking dish; top with green chilies.
Pour enchilada sauce over green chilies.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. - 29.641
Green Chili And Chicken Enchilada Casserole
Wondering how to use your left over chicken? See this fantastic video that shares an excellent recipe for a delicious and appetizing casserole. The video is impressive and great way to include corn tortillas, chicken and soup in a single dish. Take a look and... - 72.3558
Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas
Prepare the chicken by placing in a medium saucepan with water.
Water level should be 2 inches above the chicken.
It will help season the chicken while it is cooking.
Boil chicken for 20-25 minutes, until done.
Shred chicken with fingers when cooled.
Preheat... - 35.4718
Chili & Cheese Enchiladas
In a small bowl, stir together sour cream, cottage cheese, onion soup mix, and green onions; blend well and set aside.
Pour 1/2 cup of the enchilada sauce over bottom of a 7 by 11 inch baking dish; set aside.
Stack tortillas together and wrap in two paper... - 37.5806
Enchiladas With Green Chili Salsa
To a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat, add 1/4 inch oil.
When oil is hot, cook tortillas, 1 at a time, turning once, just until limp and slightly blistered, about 10 seconds.
Add more oil as needed.
Drain tortillas on paper towels.
Working... - 36.0721
Green Chili And Cheese Enchiladas
1) Prepare chillies and keep aside.
2) Clean lettuce, tear 4 leaves into small pieces and keep aside the rest.
3) Clean coriander leaves and chop coarsely.
4) Skin garlic cloves and chop coarsely.
5) Clip scallion greens and keep aside the... - 47.6471
Chicken Breast Enchiladas With Mild Green Chili Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. In a large saucepan or stockpot, bring the poaching liquid to boil.
3. Add the chicken breasts in the poaching liquid, arrange the pieces into a single layer, and cover with a lid.
4. Trim the flame... - 46.654
A super easy delicious twist on the classic using bottled green chili stew! This can be made ahead and is a great option to use up leftover barbecued chicken after a barbecue party or rotisserie chicken lying in the refrigerator. This is not the most... - 93.1507
Green Chile Enchiladas
1 Mix the flour with the water to make a smooth paste, then combine with the stock and blend well in a 2-quart saucepan. Cook until slightly thickened. Add chicken and green chiles. Season with comino, salt to taste and garlic, and simmer together for about... - 31.8327
New Mexican Green Enchiladas
1) In a saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons of oil.
2) Fry the onions till they are transparent.
3) Add the green chilies, shredded chicken, mushroom soup and 2 cups of water. Heat the mixture thoroughly.
4) While the mixture is cooking, in a frying pan, heat... - 42.2431