- » Green Chili Corn Zucchini
Green Chili Corn Zucchini Recipes
Enjoy our collection of green chili corn zucchini recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for green chili corn zucchini recipes.
Tex-mex Sautéed Zucchini With Corn And Green Chiles
Zucchini is one of the most versatile vegetable around. And Betty makes a delicious, budget-friendly and fall-favorite dinner with just a handful of ingredients and loads of zucchini. This delightful Southwestern side dish makes for a great Tex-Mex recipe.... - 97.7295
Green Chili Squash
1) Saute the onion in oil in a large non-stick skillet.
2) When the onion are tender enough, add the corn, zucchini, green chilies, salt and water.
3) Cover the skillet and cook the mixture over low heat for about 10 to 15 minutes, till the ingredients... - 30.1484
Zucchini Green Chile Casserole
Slice unpeeled zucchini and place in heavy saucepan with 1/2 inch boiling salted water.
Cover and simmer gently until tender, about 10 minutes.
Drain, if necessary, and turn into large buttered casserole.
Saute onion and garlic in melted butter until soft and... - 40.5423
Corn And Zucchini Mexican Style
Heat olive oil in a skillet and saute onion and garlic until soft.
Add the zucchini and green pepper.
Saute them for 3 minutes.
Add the corn, tomatoes, chili powder, salt and pepper.
Pour into a buttered baking dish.
Cover and bake in a 350° oven for 15... - 41.65
Corn Chili Strata
Trim crusts from bread.
Lightly spread slices with butter and fit into a lightly buttered 7 by 11 inch baking dish.
Distribute corn in an even layer over bread, then arrange zucchini evenly over corn.
Sprinkle chilies and cheese evenly over zucchini.
Beat... - 45.2415
Pork And Green Chile Stew
To roast poblano or sweet peppers, halve peppers and remove stems, seeds, and membranes.
Place peppers, cut sides down, on a foil-lined baking sheet.
Roast in a 425Â° oven about 20 minutes or until skin is bubbly and browned.
Wrap peppers in the foil; let... - 39.7539
Zucchini Corn Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°F .
Butter 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add onion and saute until soft, about 5 minutes.
Stir in zucchini and garlic, blending well.
Mix in chilies and water Reduce heat to medium, cover and... - 46.2762
Mexican Cheese Corn And Zucchini
In top of double boiler, over boiling water, combine onion and margarine.
Cook about 10 minutes or until onion is tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Transfer vegetable-cheese mixture to a 2-quart casserole.
Cover and bake at 375°F. for 30 minutes.
Divide... - 36.1189
Four Bean Chili
If you like spicy dishes, you are going to love this Four Bean Chili. As the name suggests, this recipe uses four varieties of beans. This dish is guaranteed to be lapped up by your family and friends and in fact, you will be urged to prepare this more often.... - 128.99
Drain the zucchini in a colander for 10 to 15 minutes.
Squeeze out additional moisture.
Mix the zucchini, carrots, onions, cumin, coriander, garlic powder, and mozzarella in a medium-size bowl.
Cut the tortillas into quarters.
Brush one side of the tortilla... - 40.7117
Mexican Stuffed Zucchini
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Chop and discard stems of washed zucchini and halve them lengthwise. Scoop out and deseed and keep aside.
3. Take a medium skillet with a tight, add 2 cups water and 1 tbsp salt and bring to... - 46.8693
Vegetable And Beans Chili
If your jargon for a delicious dish is " sugar and spice, everything is nice" then here is recipe by the host of meals in a rush. Today, she is making Vegetable and Bean Chili with, sugar and few spices. A lot of vegetables and beans going into the dish make... - 124.763
Mexican Vegetable Chili
1. In a 4-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the zucchini, bell peppers, carrots, celery, onions, tomatoes, corn, garbanzo beans, chili powder, cumin, and salsa.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting about 8 hours, or until the vegetables are almost... - 33.5572
In a large kettle heat oil over low heat.
Add onions, zucchini, mushrooms, leeks, garlic, chili powder, mustard seed, cumin seed, cardamom and cinnamon.
Saute for several minutes.
Cut canned tomatoes into large chunks.
To the sauteed vegetables add tomatoes,... - 41.5269
Spanish Garden Chili
1) In a medium saucepan, over medium high heat, sauté onion, green pepper and zucchini in water for about 5 minutes until vegetables become soft.
2) Stir in bulgur and cook for 1 more minute, stirring continuously.
3) Bring the mixture to a boil after... - 45.0322
Vegetarian Chili: Soulful And Full Of Flavor
Spicy veggie beans!!! An interesting combination of vegetables and variety of beans in a delicious savory sauce. This video shows how easily one can prepare this spicy dish. Combination of chili,cumin,oregano,basil and seasoning salt, produces and excellent... - 125.279
Vegetarian Chili Recipe: Soulful & Full Of Flavor
Vegetarian chili on a cold winter day is lovely. This recipe won her accolades and prizes when she first came up with it. With Monique's version, you will won't even realize the lack of meat. - 105.432
Spanish Garden Chin
In medium saucepan, combine onion, green pepper, zucchini and water.
Cook over medium high heat for about 5 minutes, until vegetables begin to soften.
Add bulgur and cook 1 minute longer, stirring constantly.
Add tomato sauce and bring to boil.
Lower heat,... - 42.4457
Picnic Corn Salad
Toss corn, zucchini, red pepper, chilies and onion.
Mix remaining ingredients well.
Pour over vegetables and lightly toss.
Best if chilled overnight. - 28.085
Boil corn for 2-3 minutes; cut off cob.
In a skillet, saute squash in olive oil until squash is bright green, but still crisp.
Remove from heat; add remaining ingredients.
Mix well and refrigerate.
Excellent served with chips, broiled or grilled... - 40.0235
Squash With Tomatoes And Corn
1) Organize and chop chilies.
2) Slice squash thinly.
3) If using fresh tomatoes, core, halve, and deseed and quarter. If using canned tomatoes hull fresh corn measuring to 1 cup frozen.
4) In medium-size saucepan heat 1/4-inch water... - 43.0805
Indian Corn Stew
1. ln a 6-quart Dutch oven, heat the oil over moderately high heat. Add the beef and cook, stirring frequently, for 8 minutes or until browned. Lower the heat, stir in the green peppers, onion, and garlic and simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until tender,... - 31.7157
1. In a large casserole or tureen, all the ingredients, adding only ½ cup coriander, reserve the remaining for garnish.
2. Stir the contents thoroughly until every thing is well blended.
3. Cover and place the soup in the refrigerator for at least 4... - 46.5827
Roasted Vegetable Chiles Rellenos
Preheat oven to 500°.
Remove stem ends of poblano chiles, leaving chiles whole; discard seeds and membranes.
Place tomatoes, onions, and garlic on a foil-lined jelly-roll pan.
Bake at 500° for 30 minutes (garlic should be lightly browned; remove... - 39.1228
Snappy Southwest Chicken
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Combine tomatoes and green chilies, zucchini, corn, chili powder and 2/3 cup French Fried Onions in 2-quart oblong baking dish.
Arrange chicken over tomato mixture.
Spoon a few tablespoons of mixture over chicken.
Bake, uncovered, 30... - 33.0404
Ever considered bringing China to your home. Well, here is how you can do that. Just watch this video and learn how to prepare this flavorful Mapo Tofu or Dofu dish by using marinated pork, bean curd and sauces. Once you will prepare this dish at home, China... - 105.954
Steak And Shrimp Kabob Dinner
In small saucepan combine catsup, water, chopped onion, and brown sugar.
Stir in lemon juice, cooking oil, prepared mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and chili powder.
Simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes, stirring once or twice.
On six short skewers thread steak... - 40.0545
1.Chop zucchini in pieces of 3/4 inches.
2.In a slow cooker, put stewed tomatoes, onion, corn, green chilies. Oregano, sugar and chopped zucchini.
3.Cover the cooker and cook the ingredients on HIGH heat for 2-3 hrs.
4.Once zucchini is... - 41.2582
Mexican Style Dip
1) In 6-oz custard cup [10-oz custard cup] put margarine and garlic.
2) Place in microwave and cook uncovered on high (550 watts) for 30 to 45 sec [1 to 1 1/4 min] till garlic is soft.
3) Mix cheese, salsa and chili powder.
4) Cook uncovered in... - 36.036
Beef Squash Pot
1. Pre-heat the oven to 375°F.
2. Line a colander or strainer with paper towels.
3. Take a large, heavy skillet or wok and heat it over medium heat.
4. Crumble the ground beef into the skillet and cook for about 3 to 5 minutes,... - 43.68
Tamale Lentil Soup
In a Dutch oven combine uncooked lentils and 1 1/2 cups water.
Bring to boiling; reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer for 20 minutes, then drain.
Stir in remaining water, corn, beans, zucchini, celery, carrot, tomatoes, tomato soup, onion, green pepper, garlic,... - 47.5111
How To Cook Shrimp Chowder In Stoneware Pots
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. In a stoneware pot, for tomato based chowder, add tomato, green beans, carrot, sweet potato, corn, zucchini, celery, and mushroom.
3. Sprinkle ground chili flakes, peppercorn, little bit of breadcrumb,... - 0
Tortilla De Puerco Con Salsa Tomatillo
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Generously butter 3-quart rectangular casserole.
Combine sour cream, chilies and olives and blend well.
Alternate layers of tortillas, pork, zucchini and sour cream mixture in baking dish, ending with layer of tortillas topped with... - 28.7241
Tex Mex Stir Fry
In a large skillet heat oil over medium-high heat.
Add onion, green pepper and garlic.
Saute for 5 minutes or until onion is tender.
Add tomatoes, water, chili powder and cumin.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; cover.
Simmer for 5 minutes.
Add zucchini... - 38.3842
1. In a bowl, toss together lettuce, carrot, green onion and zucchini; cover and refrigerate. Cut hard-cooked eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks and place in a small bowl; mash yolks. Stir in mayonnaise or salad dressing, 1 tablespoon green chilies and... - 32.3723
Mexican Bean Dip
In a 1 1/2 quart serving dish or pottery fondue dish, mix together beans, cheese, chili peppers, tomato, and chili powder.
Cover with a lid or plastic wrap.
Microwave on medium (50%) for 4 to 5 minutes (stirring after 2 minutes) or until heated... - 32.2162
Beef And Tomato Stew
1. Heat the oil in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat for about 1 minute. Cook the beef, uncovered, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes, or until browned. Add the onion and chili, and cook uncovered, for 5 more minutes, or until the onion is... - 33.8452
Fish And Salsa Taco
Fish Tacos are amazing when combined with a tangy tongue twisting tomato salsa. A picture of Fish and Salsa Taco can make one drool and the same happens while watching the chef put the dish together. The fresh flavors of salsa and the golden browned fish... - 75.0084
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
When oil is hot, add onion, carrots, garlic, chili powder, cumin, and oregano.
Cook, stirring, until onion is soft (about 10 minutes).
Stir in zucchini, bell pepper, corn, and kidney beans and cook until... - 37.8962
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Place corn tortillas on a nonstick baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes or until crisp.
3. Mash beans and mix with chili powder, cumin, and garlic. Place in a small saucepan and heat until warmed through.
4. Spread bean... - 39.4146
Place zucchini and corn in a steamer basket; place over, but not touching, boiling water.
Cover and reduce heat.
Steam for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a small saucepan cook the green onions and garlic in hot oil till tender but not brown.
In a 2 quart casserole... - 39.236
Spoon this spicy meat-and-vegetable mixture into cool, crisp lettuce leaves for an informal main dish that's much lighter than the usual tortilla-wrapped tacos.
For an even spicier version, add bottled hot chile salsa to taste.
Coarsely chop carrots.
Cut... - 37.2678
Mexican Chicken Dinner
Remove skin from chicken; separate at joint.
Sprinkle with half of the salt and pepper.
In large nonstick oven proof skillet, heal oil over medium heat; cook chicken, turning once, for about 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Transfer to plate.
Drain off fat... - 43.8469
How To Make Thai Fried Rice
1. In a skillet, add in the oil, onion, zucchini and baby corn. Stir for a few seconds.
2. Add the green bell pepper, garlic, ginger, salt, green chilies, red curry paste and soy sauce. Stir everything well and pour in the water, cover with a lid and... - 0
Filling: In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
Stir in carrots, onion, garlic, chili powder, salt, cumin and oregano.
Cook, stirring often, until onion is softened and golden, about 8 minutes.
Stir in zucchini, peppers, corn and kidney beans;... - 42.3332
South Of The Border Bake
Preheat oven to 350°.
1 Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium saucepan; bring to a simmer over medium heat, stirring often.
Reduce heat to low, and cook, uncovered, 12 minutes; set aside.
Combine zucchini, corn, 3/4 cup cheese, chips, and green chiles in a... - 35.9046
Fresh Squash Soup
In a large stock pot, brown diced bacon.
Discard all but 2 tablespoons of bacon grease.
Add onion; saute until transparent.
Add garlic, yellow squash, zucchini, chicken broth, and spices.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, simmer covered, for 10 minutes.
Add... - 47.2226
Stuffed Red Peppers
Slice the tops off the red peppers and scoop their insides out with a spoon.
Wrap each pepper in waxed paper and microwave for 4 minutes.
Remove from microwave and set aside to cool.
Combine brown rice, peas, corn, zucchini, onion, chili powder, cumin, and... - 44.8823
Combine cucumber, zucchini, tomatoes, oranges, celery, green pepper, red onion, garlic, lime or lemon juice, tomato or vegetable juice, parsley, basil leaves, cayenne pepper, ground cumin, and chili powder in a large bowl.
Transfer to a food processor or... - 49.205
Easy Southwestern Chicken Soup
In Dutch oven or large saucepan over medium-high heat, cook bacon and chicken until chicken is golden brown, about 5 minutes.
Add broth and seasonings.
Bring to a boil.
Simmer, covered, 5 minutes.
Add vegetables and chilies; simmer, covered, 5 minutes until... - 36.5799
These delicious and easy to prepare Indian wraps are just perfect for a light meal or as a snack. - 44.7492
Dbone the chicken breast with winglets and slit it.
Saute the chicken mince with onion and garlic keep aside.
Stuff the chicken breast with sauted mince put olives in the center.
Now roll it like roulade put in aluminum foil.
And poached... - 46.3194
Handvo - Steamed Savory Vegetable Cake - Gujarati Cuisine
Those who follow gujarati recipes must have heard of this dish. It is called Handvo in Gujarati cuisine. It is a combination of rice and lentils. It can be cooked as well as baked. The chef has baked the handvo and it looks yummy. Simply delicious to eat. Do... - 98.2977
Vegetable Cheese Enchiladas
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Wrap the tortillas in alumi-num foil and heat in the oven for 7 to 10 minutes or until softened.
Meanwhile, in a medium-size saucepan of boiling water, blanch thezucchinifor2 minutes oruntil just tender.
Drain, rinse under cold... - 42.2773
Balti Rangeela Murgi
Cut the chicken into 3/4-inch cubes and set aside.
Heat the oil in a wok or large nonstick pan over medium heat.
Add the cumin seeds and fry for 30 seconds or until the cumin starts to crackle.
Add the chicken and stir-fry for 4-5 minutes.
Stir in the onion,... - 45.2823
Bang Bang Chicken
Bang bang chicken is originally called as Bon Bon Chicken, this popular Szechwan dish is made with Sesame and Peanut Butter. The name was supposed to be raised by the sound made by street wanders while cutting the chicken into pieces. - 42.2908
Char Grilled Vegetables With Sidekick Dressing
1. Thickly slice all the vegetables for the salad.
2. To make the dressing, in a small heavy saucepan, heat both the oils over medium heat.
3. When hot, add the garlic and onion, and sautÃ© about 3 minutes just until limp
4. Tip in... - 48.9891
Turiya Patra Or Alu Vadi (taro Leaves And Ridge Gourd Curry)
Those of you who are fond of Gujarati cuisine, must definitely try this recipe. Chef Bhavna shows how to make this unique curry of ridge gourd and taro leaves. It is a combination of sweet and savor taste. You can serve the curry with hot roti or rice. So... - 96.2127
Tortilla Pan Fry
This is a quick and delicious gluten free dish with a Tex Mex flavor. Cook and serve up a pan full and it will be gone in no time. - 124.571