- » Green Chili Chicken Roast
Green Chili Chicken Roast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of green chili chicken roast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for green chili chicken roast recipes.
Lime And Green Chili Chicken
Combine chilies, green onion, lime juice and cilantro in small bowl.
Loosen skin from chicken breast, thighs and drumsticks with fingers (be careful not to puncture skin).
Rub or spoon sauce under skin.
Roast as directed in basic instructions, omitting... - 28.0814
Crispy Corn Tortilla Strips With Chicken And Green Chili
Looking for a simple yet impressive chicken dish, take a look at this mouth watering green chili and crispy corn tortilla strips recipe combined with chicken and tomatillos is definitely what you have been waiting for. This is something so simple and luscious... - 105.623
Roast Turkey With Green Chiles, Garlic, And Red Chile Gravy
For gravy base: Heat oil in heavy large saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion, garlic, and oregano.
Saute until onion is soft, about 5 minutes.
Add next 4 ingredients.
Whisk in chicken broth.
Bring gravy base just to boil, whisking constantly.
Reduce heat and... - 44.1162
New Mexican Green Enchiladas
1) In a saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons of oil.
2) Fry the onions till they are transparent.
3) Add the green chilies, shredded chicken, mushroom soup and 2 cups of water. Heat the mixture thoroughly.
4) While the mixture is cooking, in a frying pan, heat... - 42.2431
Chile Ginger Roast Chicken
Heat the oven to 300Â°F Grate the ginger and garlic and finely chop the chiles, then mix them with the vinegar and saltâ€”or combine these ingredients in a food processor.
Stuff the chicken with one of the stuffing mixtures, and place it in a greased... - 35.4685
New Mexico Style Green Chili And Pork Stew With Potatoes
Heat the 2 tablespoons vegetable oil in a large saute pan over medium heat.
Add the pork and saute until gray.
Remove from the pan and place in a 4-quart heavy saucepan.
Saute the onions and garlic in the same pan, using a little more oil if needed.
Add the... - 40.2347
Spanish Rice With Green Chilies
In a heavy skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat, add the rice, and saute until it turns opaque and starts to brown, about 3 minutes.
Stir in the onion and garlic and cook for a few more minutes.
In a saucepan over high heat, bring the broth to a... - 40.5139
Green Chile Sauce
In a saucepan over medium heat, saute the onion and garlic in the oil until soft.
Add the chiles, tomato, 2 cups of the broth and cumin.
Bring the sauce to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer for 10 minutes.
Stir in the cornstarch mixture and continue to... - 37.3548
Green Chile Stew
In a heavy skillet, brown the pork over medium to medium-high heat, adding a little oil if needed.
When the pork is browned, transfer it to a large stockpot.
Add the onion and some more oil to the same skillet and saute until the onions turn a golden brown, 5... - 40.801
Green Chile Chicken Thighs With Arugula Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 325° Spread the butter in a medium roasting pan. In a small bowl, combine the green-chile powder, ground coriander and dried oregano with a generous pinch of salt and black pepper. Sprinkle the seasonings generously all over the... - 30.9646
Green Chile Stew
This very fragrant stew is rich with the flavor of lamb and the accents of lemon peel and juniper berries. Now that's aromatherapy! - 38.847
Roasted Pepper Sauce
Combine ingredients in food processor or blender container; process until pureed. - 19.9313
How To Roast Chicken - Roasted Chicken
Roasted Chicken Recipe - A classic,oven roasted chicken with herbs can be just what you're craving for on a weekend.
This recipe includes a piping hot sausage stuffing on the inside and rustic brown roasted potatoes on the outside. - 0
Buffalo Chicken Chili
Heat oil in 4-quart saucepan over medium heat. Add celery, onion, green pepper and garlic; cook about 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp. Remove vegetables to bowl with slotted spoon.
Add remaining tablespoon oil to same saucepan. Cook ground... - 28.2861
Indian Style Chili Chicken
Indian style chili chicken is one dish that I can trade my chocolate for. In this video Pratibha shows how effortlessly it can be made with a few Indian spices and still it can scintillate your taste buds. So go ahead and try it on, it will only make you and... - 135.359
Eggplants With Chili Bean Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2) Drizzle the eggplant with some peanut oil and wrap in a tin foil.
3) Roast the eggplant in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes. Then open the tin foil and roast the eggplant for another 5 to 10... - 86.369
Chicken, Chili And Lime Lettuce Wraps
With obesity rates on the rise, there is no better time than now for families to build healthier habits. This includes getting more exercise and eating healthier. Nutritionists recommend eating more whole grains, lean proteins and increasing the amount of... - 28.8264
Chili & Sour Cream Salad
In a large bowl, combine cooked rice, olives, sour cream, cheese, mayonnaise, green chilies and green onion.
Carefully stir in chicken and tuna.
Chill at least 1 hour before serving.
Cut tomatoes in wedges almost through.
Do not cut... - 40.3842
How To Make Bhuna Chicken - Indian Chicken
Bhuna chicken is a healthy and easy dish which gets ready in a jiffy. Needs very few ingredients and minimum sauteing, which helps to carry on some other tasks while the cooking is going on. It goes very well with Naan, Garlic Naan, Roti, Chapati or Rice. - 0
Roast Duck In Spicy Sauce
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Pierce duck all over with fork and place on rack in roasting pan.
Pour boiling water into pan and roast duck 45 minutes.
Remove pan from oven and pour off accumulated fat and juices.
Return to oven and roast until duck is cooked, about... - 42.7981
Stir all ingredients together and use to marinate a whole roasting chicken, chicken breasts, shrimp or fish fillets. - 19.4187
Turkey With Garlic And Chili Pepper Stuffing
This turkey with garlic and chili pepper stuffing is a spicy recipe prepared with oodles of cheese. Prepared with a filling of vegetables and breadcubes spiced with chili peppers and flavored with parsley and a liberal amount of cheddar cheese, the turkey is... - 47.5754
Corn Pudding With Cheese And Chili
1) In a gas flame or under the broiler, roast the poblano or Anaheim chile peppers by keeping it as close to the heat as possible, turning, until charred all over.
2) In a paper bag place it sealed for 10 minutes; then rub off the blackened... - 43.8922
Boneless chicken pieces richly flavored with spices and grilled to perfection. - 38.7347
Black Bean Chili With Turkey
Pick over the beans, removing any stones or other debris.
Rinse the beans and set them aside.
In a 4-quart or larger nonreactive heavy saucepan, heat the oil over medium heat.
Saute the garlic, onions, green pepper, and jalapeno chile until soft but not... - 46.1888
Mexican Chicken Quesadillas
When it comes to talking of comfort food, satisfying favorites like chicken quesadillas definitely tops the race. This Tex-Mex delight is quite a cinch to make and makes for a yummy indulgence. Check out this recipe to get started. - 98.6545
Chile Cream Chicken
1) Take the desired number of tortillas and loosely wrap in foil. Place ion oven to keep warm.
2) In a pot, add in the chicken, salt and enough water to cover the chicken.
3) Boil the water, lower heat, place lid and simmer for 20 minutes.
4) Cool,... - 41.9873
Grilled Texas Turkey Burgers
Put a southwestern spin on your next burger night with these 5-ingredient cheese- and chili-topped sandwiches. - 31.116
Corn And Green Vegetable Soup
Melt the butter in a large saucepan and saute the onion and garlic about 5 minutes.
In a blender, puree the tomatillos until smooth.
Add to the saucepan.
Cook over high heat about 4 minutes.
In a bowl, combine the corn, 2 cups of the chicken broth, peas,... - 47.1793
How To Make Thai Green Curry
1. In a pan, dry roast the cumin and coriander seeds for about 30 seconds. Transfer to a mortar and pestle along with the other dry spices and crush to a fine powder.
2. In a blender, place coriander leaves, thai basil, lemon grass, ginger,... - 0
Rock Cornish Hens In Fragrant Green Sauce
1) Organize chilies.
2) Cube white bread.
3) Peel off scallions, remove white portion and keep aside. Rinse the green portion, dry and coarsely chop.
4) In large skillet pour stock and bring to boil over medium heat.
5) In a small... - 44.6407
Thai-style Green Apple Salad
This Thai-style salad is a lot like som tam, but uses green apples instead of green papaya. Since green papaya can be hard to find, the green apple provides a nice tart flavor and crisp texture that's incredible in this type of salad. I hope you love it! - 0
Baked Green Rice
1. Heat oven to 375°F (190°C). Heat lard in 10-inch (25-cm) skillet over medium heat until hot. Add rice; cook, stirring constantly, until rice turns opaque white, about 2 minutes.
2. Quickly add white onion; saute over medium heat 1 minute. Add chilies,... - 37.2631
Savory Mexican Pork Roast
1. Trim fat from meat. In a Dutch oven brown roast on all sides in hot oil. Drain off fat. Add the undrained tomatoes, chicken broth, picante sauce, onion, green sweet pepper, chili powder, cumin and ground pepper to Dutch oven. Bring to boiling; reduce heat.... - 35.107
Roasted Corn Broth With Pork Potstickers
In a stock pot heat the olive oil and saute the corn, onion, chilies, and celery in olive oil for 3 to 5 minutes.
Add the garlic, chicken stock, and corn cobs, and boil for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender.
Remove the cobs.
Stir in the cilantro, and season to... - 40.8808
Mexican Pot Roast
1. Sprinkle roast with salt and pepper.
2. In a Dutch oven type pot, brown the pot roast in hot oil.
3. Remove meat temporarily to a platter.
4. Add onion and garlic to the dripping and fry till limp.
5. Combine tomatoes, green chili, taco mix,... - 45.5809
Chicken Soup: Chicken Soup : Southwest Chicken Soup
For The Stock
1. In a pot place the chicken. Pour 1 gallon of water. Add the rest of the ingredients. Bring it to boil over medium heat, reduce the heat to low and simmer for around 3 hours.
2. After 3 hours drain all the chicken and vegetables... - 0
Piri Piri Chicken
Barry is asked to show you how to make a nandos style piri piri chicken recipe. - 0
Dbone the chicken breast with winglets and slit it.
Saute the chicken mince with onion and garlic keep aside.
Stuff the chicken breast with sauted mince put olives in the center.
Now roll it like roulade put in aluminum foil.
And poached... - 46.3194
Kadhai Chicken / Kadai Chicken
Kadhai Chicken - Authentic Indian Chicken Main Course Recipe
Kadhai Chicken is a very famous non-vegetarian delight in restaurants. This spicy & yummy North Indian recipe tastes juicy in a red spicy gravy with a distinct flavor of bell peppers.
This dish... - 0
Veal Stew With Cilantro Chile Sauce
Preheat oven to 325°.
Trim fat from roast.
Combine roast, broth, and next 7 ingredients in a large Dutch oven; bring to a boil.
Remove from heat; cover and bake at 325° for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until roast is tender.
Remove roast from pan, reserving... - 40.3232
Malaysian-inspired Chicken Wings
Instead of by deep-frying we get the crunch on these wings by roasting. The sugar caramelizes, producing wings that are juicy with a little bit of crunch.
The longer you marinate the better. These wings can marinate for two days, which will make the meat... - 44.8537
Chicken Doré are wonderful chicken breasts with a scrumptious taste. Chef Jeff shows an age-old technique of preparing beautiful golden chicken breasts by using flour, egg and potato flakes. He accompanies the main dish with a bell pepper pesto and a side... - 117.493
Walnut Chicken Stir Fry
1) In a small bowl, beat egg white lightly.
2) Place the chicken cubes to combine with egg white. Place aside for 10 minutes.
3) In a cup, add chili sauce, sugar, sesame oil and soy sauce. Blend all together and set aside.
4) In a wok or... - 43.1652
Chicken Tortilla Sandwich
1 Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Wrap the tortillas in alumi- num foil and heat in the oven for 5 minutes or until warm.
Preheat the broiler, setting the rack 6 inches from the heat.
2 Meanwhile, in a medium-size bowl, combine the chicken, cheese, onion,... - 37.4762
Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
1. Arrange chicken pieces in single layer in 12-inch (30-cm) skillet. Sprinkle with chilies, tomato, onion, garlic, salt and cumin; add stock. Heat over medium-high heat to boiling; reduce heat to low. Simmer, covered, until chicken is very tender, about 1... - 40.2797
Chicken Curry Pie
Here is a nice change to traditional chicken pot pie. It takes a little work but is well worth it. You can make this as spicy as you would like and use homemade or store bought pie dough. Enjoy! - 0
1) Clean and wash the lentils in water and soak for about 30 minutes. Drain.
2)In a deep saucepan, add the lentils and salt along with water and bring to boil.
3)Decrease heat and cover pan. Simmer for 30 minutes. Remove scum from... - 49.108
Grandma Barb's Baked Bbq Chicken
This oven- baked bbq chicken recipe was one of my favorites growing up. It's tender, juicy, with just the right amount of tanginess. Serve this baked bbq chicken with mac n cheese, roasted corn, green beans, yeast rolls and sweet tea for an amazing dinner! - 120.398
My All Time Favorite Rich Chicken Curry
I love this chicken curry, especially the next morning. It leftover curry tastes wonderful with bread, more so because the chicken pieces get the complete flavor of the spices in the curry. - 0
Szechwan Spicy Tangerine Chicken
Combine chicken and cornstarch.
Combine onions in small bowl.
Combine chili peppers, peppercorns and ginger in another bowl.
Combine juice, soy sauce, hoisin, sugar and chili paste and mix well.
Set all 3 bowls aside.
Heat oil in wok to 225°F.
Add... - 45.7571
Spicy Peanut Chicken
1) Take a small bowl to combine soup, peanut butter, milk, green onions, chili powder and red pepper.
2) Take a large nonstick skillet and spray the cooking surface with vegetable cooking spray.
3) Heat the skillet over medium heat and... - 41.2571
Kung Po Chicken With Cashew Nuts
1. To prepare the chicken cut the chicken meat into small cubes about the size of sugar lumps.
2. In a bowl mix with the salt, egg white and cornflour paste.
3. In a preheated wok heat the oil and blanch the chicken cubes for about 1... - 43.0047
Chicken In Salsa Verde
1) Use a non-stick skillet to spray with vegetable cooking spray.
2) Add oil to heat up.
3) Add chicken pieces to sauté.
4) Add onion and garlic, stirring until limp.
5) Place in remaining ingredients.
6) Reduce heat, cover and simmer about 15... - 40.5061
Chicken Curry With Coconut Milk
1) Make a paste of ginger, garlic, chillies, cashews and groundnuts.
2) Grill one 1 onion and then peel and make a paste.
3) Take a wok and heat, fry the minced onion and the ginger, garlic and onion paste until golden brown.
4) Put... - 46.3028
Speedy Barbecue Chicken
1. Cook the pasta according to package directions omitting the salt, if desired.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, until softened, about 3 minutes. Add the... - 29.681
Hot Madras Chicken Curry / Indian Curry
Learn how to make this delicious Madras chicken curry with simple fresh ingredients and basic Indian spices. You can make it as hot as you want or keep it mild. This chicken curry is best enjoyed with rice, roti, naan or paratha. - 0
Spicy Chicken Curry
My mom-in-law was a great cook and this was one of her dishes that we could not stopping at just eating. We would be literally licking our fingers. It tastes great the next day. Do try this recipe. It is a sure shot winner. - 0
I love that a curry can be so fresh, healthy and exciting, and my chicken kadahi is proof that you don’t need more than five spices to make a curry really spectacular. The cumin seeds provide a wonderful, nutty spice base and the simple flavors of the... - 32.7257
Chicken And Rice Salad
In a medium saucepan bring water to boiling.
Stir in uncooked rice.
Return to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer, covered, about 15 minutes or until rice is tender.
Place in a colander.
Rinse with cold water; drain.
In a large bowl combine garbanzo beans, roasted... - 42.3606
Lemon Coriander Chicken
This succulent and moist chicken is extremely refreshing. Lemon and coriander work beautifully to highlight the chicken recipe. - 0
Crunchy Vietnamese Chicken Salad
1. Stir together the sugar, fish sauce, lime juice, vinegar, water, chili and garlic until the sugar dissolve. Let stand 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, heat the oil until shimmering. Add the shallots and cook over high heat, stirring, until... - 30.6308
Chicken Hariyali Tikka
The chicken hariyali tikka is a grilled chicken preparation that is best served with pulao or flavored rice. The chicken haruyali tikka is prepared with a marinade of curd, red chili, garam masalaand roasted cumin along with mint, ginger and garlic and is... - 45.7521
Chinese Style Chicken In Lettuce Cups
Combine first 8 ingredients in medium bowl and stir to blend well. (Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate.)
Heat sesame oil in heavy medium skillet over high heat.
Add chicken mixture and saute until chicken is just cooked through, breaking up... - 33.3896
Rich, spicy, and aromatic chicken curry which goes well with roti, naan, rice or pulav. - 0
Chicken Meatloaf With Hoisin Glaze
Do you like to experiment with cuisines? If you do here is what that can be tried. Everybody likes chicken and most of us enjoy Asian cuisines too. In this video chef makes chicken with hoisin sauce glaze, an absolutely delicious dish to try. - 106.023
This chicken paratha is very filling and delicious. The stuffing here is comparatively heavy as it has a mix of chicken and egg in it. - 0
Mexican Chicken Pizzas
1. Place chicken in a medium saucepan; add water to cover. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until chicken is done. Drain and shred chicken with 2 forks. Set aside.
2. Cut poblano peppers in half lengthwise; discard seeds and... - 40.5693
Chicken And Cashew Nut Curry
1.In a bowl, mix yogurt and curry powder and marinate chicken overnight or for 6-7 hrs.
2.In a frypan, heat oil on medium flame and put chicken pieces into it.
3.Once the chicken turns crispy, put onion, garlic, pepper, lemon juice,... - 41.5253
Beef Squash Pot
1. Pre-heat the oven to 375°F.
2. Line a colander or strainer with paper towels.
3. Take a large, heavy skillet or wok and heat it over medium heat.
4. Crumble the ground beef into the skillet and cook for about 3 to 5 minutes,... - 43.68
This classic dish is popular in all the restaurants serving Indian food. The perfect blend of spices and rich creamy gravy makes it perfect for most palates. - 0
Bang Bang Chicken
Bang bang chicken is originally called as Bon Bon Chicken, this popular Szechwan dish is made with Sesame and Peanut Butter. The name was supposed to be raised by the sound made by street wanders while cutting the chicken into pieces. - 42.2908
Delicious Kung Pao Chicken
1) In a small stainless-steel mixing bowl or a glass bowl, combine together the sherry, garlic, soy sauce and gingerroot. Add the chicken and turn well to coat.
2) Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for a minimum of 30 minutes.
3) Heat... - 46.3473
Cold Noodles With Hot Sauce
Cold Noodles With Hot Sauce is a yummy dish with an original taste. The hot and cold texture and the delicious flavor of this dish is mouthwatering. You just have to try the Cold Noodles With Hot Sauce recipe! - 47.624
Simple Chicken Sausage Rice
Looking for a simple one dish dinner entry? Something semi-oriental? This simple recipe can come handy on extremely busy days or when those thick pals show up for dinner/lunch unexpected! Yes, this barely asks for 30 minutes of your time, including... - 0
1. Prepare the Creamy Avocado Dressing: Drop the garlic through the feed tube of a food processor with the motor running; process the garlic until finely chopped. Turn the motor off. Add the green onions; process until the green onions are finely chopped.
2.... - 36.7072
1. In a food processor, combine garlic, sliced shallots, macadamia nuts, galangal, and turmeric. Whirl mixture to a paste, scraping container sides as needed. (Or chop ingredients with a knife, then whirl in a blender to a paste.)
2. In a 5- to 6-quart pan... - 34.6437
Pad Thai is the first recipe that crosses your mind when you think about Thai food.Not only in Thailand but Pad Thai is a very popular dish across the world.
Here is my recipe of Pad Thai. - 35.0641
An excellent complete meal, wrap stuffed with chicken. - 122.895
Pork Slices In Mole Verde
1. Combine onion, almonds, and oil in a saucepan Cook over medium heat until onion is soft.
2. Turn contents of cans of green tomatoes into an electric blender and blend until smooth (or force green tomatoes through a sieve).
3. Add puree to onion mixture and... - 33.6453
Mexican Salsa Verde
To handle fresh chilies, cover your hands with rubber or plastic gloves; after handling, do not touch your face or eyes.
If using fresh chilies, roast over an open flame or in an oven broiler until skins are dark and blistered.
Place in a paper or plastic... - 45.4856
Crockpot Pork Chalupas - Fork Tender And Delicious
Since this is a crock pot recipe that needs to cook at least 6 hours, buy your ingredients the day before cooking so you can start early in the morning. By the time dinner rolls around, this dish will have turned into something so tender your taste buds will... - 137.005
Melt butter; add onion, celery, and green pepper, and cook, about 5 minutes, occasionally stirring. Add tomato sauce, chili powder, sweet basil, and oregano. Place a tortilla in bottom of buttered casserole; add a thin layer of turkey and cheese, then sauce.... - 24.8302
Pork Slices In Mole Verde
Pork slices in mole verde is a savory and delightful pork recipe that can be served with a side of choice. this mexican recipe for pork is fairly easy to prepare and is flavored with tomatoes, coriander, chilies and cream. Prepare this pork in nole verde for... - 48.0321
Lime And Tortilla Soup
Cut tortillas into 1/2 x 2-inch strips.
Fry in 1/2-inch 365-degree oil in small skillet until brown and crisp; drain on paper towel.
Saute onion and chili pepper in 2 teaspoons oil in large saucepan until tender but not brown.
Add chicken broth, chicken and... - 46.84
Chinese Food : Mapo Tofu
1. In a pan, dry roast the Sichuan peppercorns. In a mortar and pestle, crush the roasted peppercorn.
2. In a pot, pour water, allow to boil, add quinoa, simmer on medium low heat for about 10 to 12 minutes.
3. In a skillet, heat sesame... - 0
How To Make Restaurant Style Salsa - Bloopers At The End!
This recipe is a must for your Mexican food parties. It is one of the healthiest Mexican recipes out there. It goes great with most foods other than Mexican as well. Try it on your eggs for breakfast, or chicken, beef or pork - 121.857
Today Chef has larb or laab on the menu. Its a scrumptious mouthwatering Thai dish. Hats off to chef for showing the detailed recipe with all the nitty gritties to ensure anyone who tries the recipe gets an authentic Thai dish which he would want to make... - 119.048
Leftover Rice With Mushrooms
Heat oil in 10-12-inch skillet on medium flame.
Add first the onions and mushrooms, frying and stirring continuously, then after 3 to 4 minutes the sliced green chili, after another minute the coriander and cumin, and finally the rice, breaking any lumps... - 45.6433
Mexican Mixed Salad
Cut peel and white membrane from orange and cut orange into thin slices; set aside.
Mix lettuce with onions.
Cut meat into julienne strips and mix half into greens.
Stir together oil, vinegar, lime juice, garlic, sugar, chili powder, and coriander; pour... - 44.9525
Rice Stuffing With Salsa Verde And Pumpkin Seeds
Puree first 5 ingredients with pinch of sugar in processor or blender.
Strain through fine sieve, pressing vegetables with back of spoon to extract as much liquid as possible.
Add enough chicken stock to equal 2 1/2 cups.
Heat olive oil in heavy large skillet... - 41.1826
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a baking dish, layer half of the tortillas and the shredded chicken.
3) In the oil, cook the tomato sauce.
4) In a pan, fry the flour and add the oil-tomato mixture.
5) Add some water... - 43.8671
Fresh Pineapple Chutney
1. In a large bowl, mix the pineapple, coriander, mint, peppers, lime juice, and boil for 30 mins.
2. Let the mixture stand covered for 30 minutes before serving
3. Serve as a relish with roasts or with fried chicken - 32.4718
Low Calorie Enchiladas
1.Chill the broth and when the layer of fat comes on the top remove it.
2.In a sauce pan, put turkey, onion, cloves garlic, tomato paste, vinegar, cumin seeds and chili powder.
3.Put the lid on and cook for 20 minutes.
4.While the sauce... - 46.1045
Chinese Wonton Noodle Soup With Bbq Pork
Have you ever tried a soup with bbq pork. Here is an excellent Chinese style wonton noodle soup with bbq pork. The chef here has prepared this flavorful soup in a simple manner. But make this soup on a leisurely holiday as you have to be patient with the bbq... - 116.423