- » Green Chili Cheese Fries
Green Chili Cheese Fries Recipes
Enjoy our collection of green chili cheese fries recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for green chili cheese fries recipes.
Pyaz Green Chili And Paneer Toast
You must have eaten paneer toast many times. But have you ever tried combining paneer with onions and green chilies to make the toast? Here follows the simple recipe for the same. - 0
Fried Green Chilies
Slice cheese into 1 1/2 x 1/2-inch strips.
Drain pep- pers thoroughly.
Slash peppers on one side; remove seeds.
Insert cheese strip into each pepper.
Dip pep- pers into egg; roll in cornmeal.
Fry in small amount of fat until lightly browned on all sides;... - 28.1028
Beef Tacos With Green Chili Salsa
1 Mix ground round steak and onion; shape into a large patty.
2 In a large frying pan,add butter or margerine and brown the patty,5 minutes on each side,then break up into chunks.Stir in tomato, soy, and Worcestershire sauces, then garlic; simmer for... - 41.6176
Chili Cheese Fries
Mix flour, 2 teaspoons salt, the baking powder and chili powder.
Beat milk and eggs in small bowl; stir into flour mixture.
Stir in melted butter.
Turn dough onto lightly floured cloth covered board; knead until smooth, about 4 minutes.
Shape into ball.
Cover... - 41.2611
Lower Fat Chili Cheese Fries
Everyone loves Chili Cheese Fries but deep fried potato chips topped with beef chili and lots of cheese can certainly wreck your diet and can flush down your hard work in the gym . This recipe of chili cheese fries however has been lightened up and made... - 120.827
Super Bowl Recipe 1 - Chili Cheese Fries
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Prepare a cookie sheet covered with foil.
3. In a pot render down the bacon slices and keep the bacon bits and the bacon fat aside.
4. Dice the onions, green bell pepper, celery, mince the garlic and keep everything... - 123.252
Copper's Green Chili Enchiladas
In an 8- to 10-quart pan over medium-high heat, crumble meat and stir often until well browned, about 25 minutes; add 1 tablespoon oil if meat is too lean to brown well.
Lift meat from pan with a slotted spoon and set aside.
To drippings in pan add onions and... - 40.1144
Chili Cheese Wontons With Cilantro Sauce
To make sauce: In small bowl, stir together V8 juice, cilantro and green onion; set aside.
To make filling: In 8-inch skillet over medium heat, in 1 tablespoon hot oil, cook onion and red pepper with chili powder until onion is tender, stirring... - 41.5042
Chili Cheese Wontons With Cilantro Sauce
1. For making the sauce, in a small bowl, stir together V8 juice, cilantro and green onion and set aside.
2. For making the filling into an 8-inch skillet over medium heat, in 1 tablespoon hot oil, let the onion and red pepper cook with chili powder... - 47.9829
Tex-mex Sautéed Zucchini With Corn And Green Chiles
Zucchini is one of the most versatile vegetable around. And Betty makes a delicious, budget-friendly and fall-favorite dinner with just a handful of ingredients and loads of zucchini. This delightful Southwestern side dish makes for a great Tex-Mex recipe.... - 97.7295
New Mexican Green Enchiladas
1) In a saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons of oil.
2) Fry the onions till they are transparent.
3) Add the green chilies, shredded chicken, mushroom soup and 2 cups of water. Heat the mixture thoroughly.
4) While the mixture is cooking, in a frying pan, heat... - 42.2431
Enchiladas With Green Chili Salsa
To a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat, add 1/4 inch oil.
When oil is hot, cook tortillas, 1 at a time, turning once, just until limp and slightly blistered, about 10 seconds.
Add more oil as needed.
Drain tortillas on paper towels.
Working... - 36.0721
Chili Cheese Foldovers
Heat tortillas, one at a time, in ungreased hot skillet until softened, about 30 seconds.
Sprinkle 2 tablespoons each Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese over half of each tortilla.
Top each with a cilantro leaf; sprinkle with tomato, green onion, chilies and... - 36.8715
Chilies Stuffed With Cheese
1) With a sharp knife, cut the cheese in 8 rectangles. Each piece should be 1/2 inch thick and 1 inch long.
2) Around each piece, wrap a strip of chili.
3) In the flour, roll the stuffed chilies.
4) In a bowl, beat the egg whites until... - 45.1207
Chili Cheese Fingers
When i have a party at my place i generally tend to keep this dish with cocktails.Prepared with bread and cheese this dish tastes awesome. - 0
Green Chile Cheese Dip
Add chiles, sour cream, and onion to cream cheese and beat with a mixer until well blended.
Add enough half-and-half to get correct dipping consistency.
Cover and refrigerate for several hours to blend.
Serve with crisp-fried tortillas or corn-flavored chips. - 31.043
Cheese And Green Chile Dip
1) The oven is pre-heated.
2) Tortilla chips are placed on cookie sheets.
3) They are then placed in the hot oven, to warm.
4) Chopped onions, tomato and green chilies are simmered in a frying pan for about 5 minutes. Ensure the flame... - 40.4973
Green Chili Enchilada Casserole
Crumble, season and fry hamburger until well done.
Add chopped chili, cream of chicken and milk.
Bring to a slow boil; simmer a few minutes.
Fry tortillas in hot grease turning to brown both sides, drain.
In a buttered casserole dish, pour a little of the... - 38.7707
Chicken Breast Enchiladas With Mild Green Chili Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. In a large saucepan or stockpot, bring the poaching liquid to boil.
3. Add the chicken breasts in the poaching liquid, arrange the pieces into a single layer, and cover with a lid.
4. Trim the flame... - 46.654
Enchiladas With Chilies And Cheese
Quickly fry the tortillas in the oil.
Drain on paper towels.
Dip each into the sauce.
Using 2 cups of the cheese, sprinkle some down the center of each, top with chopped onion and chilies cut into strips.
Roll up and place in baking dish.
Spoon sauce over top... - 40.422
Homemade Mexican Beef Chili
Want to learn how to cook the perfect Mexican chili at home? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch now to know of a recipe that will yield a treat so yummy that your guests are not going to believe that it is home cooked. A word of warning though,... - 113.25
Green Chile Filling
1. Take a fry pan and stir-fry onion and garlic in butter until the ingredients turn soft.
2. Let the fried ingredients be little cool.
3. Mix 2 cups of Cheddar and chilies with sautÃ©ed onion and garlic mix.
4. Cover the pan and let it be... - 36.4596
Southwestern Chili Relleno
Southwestern Chili Rellenos is a very easy to prepare delicious side dish recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious mouth watering Southwestern Chili Rellenos; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 46.3643
Zucchini Green Chile Scramble
Fry bacon in large heavy skillet until crisp.
Drain on paper towels.
Pour off all but 2 tablespoons of the drippings.
Add green onions and zucchini to pan.
Stir-fry until onions are soft and zucchini crisp-tender, 2 or 3 minutes.
Beat eggs lightly... - 41.7798
Chile Cheese Turnovers
Cut cheese in 1/2 by 1/2 by 1-inch strips.
Place 1 strip cheese and about 1/2 teaspoon chiles in center of each won ton skin.
Wet your finger with water and lightly moisten all four edges of each skin.
Fold in half diagonally to form a triangle, then pinch... - 39.015
Halve chili peppers crosswise.
Stuff peppers with cheese; coat with a little flour.
Beat egg whites till stiff but not dry peaks form.
Combine yolks, 3 tablespoons flour, and salt; beat till thick and lemon-colored, about 2 minutes.
Stir a small amount of... - 40.003
How To Make An Easy Cheese Quesadilla With Onion And Green Chiles
1. Mince the yellow onion and the green chili and keep it aside.
2. Place one flour tortillas on the plate and spread the mild cheddar cheese followed by green chili and yellow onions.
3. Place the other tortilla on top.
4. Heat a pan on... - 0
Hara Bhara Paneer (green Curry With Indian Cheese)
If you're looking for some healthy recipes in Indian cuisine, then look no further. The chef has used green peas, beans and spinach and added paneer to it. It is very delicious and easy to make. Do try out this recipe and don't forget to watch the video. - 87.4781
This Paneer chili is a Indo- chinese fusion food that you would fall in love with. Combine the Indian cheese (Paneer) in a Chinese style sauce and add an interesting twist to your everyday menu. - 35.9076
Chili Paneer Or Chilli Tofu - Indo Chinese
If you are fond of eating paneer then you will love this dish. The chef makes the base sauce by adding various sauces. The paneer tastes yummy after adding the spices and vegetables. Watch the video as chef Bhavna shares this amazing recipe. - 87.9563
Chiles Rellenos is simply an irresistible side dish recipe. Try this amazingly delicious Chiles Rellenos recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 41.2202
Green Chile Enchiladas
1 Mix the flour with the water to make a smooth paste, then combine with the stock and blend well in a 2-quart saucepan. Cook until slightly thickened. Add chicken and green chiles. Season with comino, salt to taste and garlic, and simmer together for about... - 31.8327
Chili Cheese And Chicken Macaroni
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook macaroni until tender but still firm, about 8 minutes. Drain in a colander.
2. Meanwhile, sprinkle chicken with chili powder. In a large frying pan, melt 2 tablespoons of butter over medium heat. Add chicken... - 29.2333
Cottage Cheese With Chili
Paneer or the Indian cottage cheese is very popular in North India used in curries or appetizers. Chef Madhura shows how to make Chilli Paneer or Cottage Cheese with chilli which is a fusion dish of Indian and Chinese. Great vegetarian treat to enjoy with... - 113.899
Chicken And Cheese Chilies
1. Rinse chicken and pat dry. In a 10- to 12-inch nonstick frying pan over medium heat, combine chicken, onion, tomato, oil, garlic, and cumin. Stir often until chicken is slightly pink in center of thickest part (cut to test), 6 to 10 minutes.
2. Let stand... - 36.4184
Chili Cream Cheese Quiche
1. In a food processor or bowl, combine flour and cornmeal. Add butter; whirl or rub with your fingers until fine crumbs form. Add 1 egg; whirl or stir with a fork until dough holds together.
2. Spread and press dough evenly over bottom and up sides of a... - 34.782
Two Bean Chili
1. In 3-quart nonstick saucepan heat oil; add onion, bell pepper, and garlic and cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until onion is softened, 1 to 2 minutes.
2. Sprinkle flour over vegetables and stir quickly to combine; cook, stirring... - 37.0677
Broil peppers 2 inches from heat for about 15 minutes, turning often, till all sides are blistered.
Place peppers in a paper or plastic bag.
Close bag and let stand about 10 minutes or till cool enough to handle.
Meanwhile, make tomato sauce.
In blender... - 43.5809
Chili Bean Canape
Chili Bean Canape is quite a healthy blend of peppers, beans and cheese. This yummy delicacy is pretty easy to prepare and takes just a matter of a few minutes for the preparation part. - 28.6481
Drain chiles, rinse, and cut a slit down the side of each; gently remove seeds and pith inside.
Stuff chiles with sticks of cheese (about 1/2 inch wide, 1/2 inch thick, and 1 inch shorter than the chile).
Have flour ready in a shallow pan.
Roll each chile in... - 33.043
1) On a comal (flat grill), roast the chilies.
2) Put the roasted chilies in a brown sealed paper bag. Allow them to steam.
3) Peel the chilies.
4) Heat the oil.
5) Fill the chilies with cheese.
6) Once the chilies are stuffed and the oil is hot... - 35.4138
1) In a food processor bowl with a shredding disc, process the cheese until shredded, remove and keep aside.
2) Slit and seed the chiles, rinse and pat dry with paper towels.
3) In a processor bowl with a metal blade, process the egg yolks, water and... - 46.4656
Tomato Chili Beans
1. Rinse and drain kidney beans; place in a saucepan with water to cover. Bring to boil, boil hard for 10 minutes, then lower heat and simmer for an hour or until beans are tender. Drain thoroughly.
2. Heat oil in a saucepan, add onions, pepper and garlic and... - 34.8059
Chicken And Chili Tacos
For sauce, in a small bowl stir together undrained chili peppers, salsa, and cornstarch.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat.
Add cooking oil. (Add more oil as necessary during stir-frying.)
Stir-fry garlic, chili powder, and ground cumin... - 47.6898
Turkey And Hominy Chili
1 Heat the oil in a nonstick Dutch oven over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, until golden, about 7 minutes. Add the turkey and cook, breaking it up with a wooden spoon, until browned, about 5 minutes.
2 Stir in the tomatoes,... - 33.4027
Texas Style Chili
This Texas Style Chili recipe is the favorite of my wife. Whenever there is a gathering or celebrations at my home, her emphasis on cooking this dish. It is delicious and liked by all. You will love this Texas Style Chili Recipe. - 49.1258
Classic Mexican Chile Rellenos
1 Peel the chiles, leaving the stems on. Open a small slit below the stem and remove seeds if desired. Insert strips of cheese into the chiles, using care not to split them. Place on paper towels to drain. Prepare the batter of your choice. (You may prepare... - 24.346
In a mixing bowl, combine tofu, garlic, chili powder and Worcestershire sauce; set aside.
In a large skillet, sauté onion green pepper and carrot in soyoil until onion becomes transparent. Add tofu mixture cook and stir 3 minutes over medium heat.
Add... - 30.3149
Red Chile Enchiladas
1) Mix together the maseca (corn flour), baking powder, salt and some water.
2) Mix well till a smooth dough is formed. It should not be sticky.
3) Shape the mixture into balls the size of an egg.
4) Between two sheets of wax paper, place one ball at a... - 44.183
Basic Chiles Rellenos
Roast and peel fresh chiles as directed .
Slit each chile three-quarters down length of one side; pull out ribs and seeds, leaving stem intact.
Cut cheese into six 1/2-inch-thick pieces slightly smaller than chiles; insert a piece into each chile.
Roll chiles... - 41.5632
Chicken & Green Chile Enchiladas
Stack tortillas, wrap in foil, and place in a 350° oven until heated through about 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add onion, cumin, and oregano; cook, stirring often, until onion is soft about 10 minutes.
Stir in... - 44.8376
Green Chile Sour Cream Enchiladas
Place chiles on a baking sheet; broil 5 to 6 inches from heat, turning often with tongs until blistered on all sides.
Immediately place chiles in a plastic bag, fasten securely, and let steam 15 minutes.
Remove and discard stem and peel of each chile, and... - 37.6872
Paneer Creole has a Extraordinary taste.The Green Chillies and Spring Onion gives the Paneer Creole Mouth-watering taste. Must catch it - 44.4569
A super easy delicious twist on the classic using bottled green chili stew! This can be made ahead and is a great option to use up leftover barbecued chicken after a barbecue party or rotisserie chicken lying in the refrigerator. This is not the most... - 93.1507
Chili Paneer Sizzler -cutlet
For the Barbecue Sauce: Combine ghee, lemon juice, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, mustard powder, tomato sauce and water in a pan and cook on low heat till it is slightly thick.
or the Cutlets: Mix the mashed paneer, potatoes, soft bread,... - 35.4332
Mexican Hot Bites
Preheat oven to 200°F.
Melt 1 tablespoon butter in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add 1 tortilla and fry on each side until lightly browned, about 1 minute.
Place about 1 ounce of cheese in center of tortilla and top with 2 tablespoons salsa.
Fold... - 34.4907
In frying pan, brown wieners in butter.
Add soup and water, heat, stir occasionally.
Place wieners in rolls; spoon chili over.
Top with onions; garnish with shredded mild process cheese, sliced stuffed olives, chopped green pepper, or sliced... - 29.8219
Cook onion in butter until tender.
Add cheeses, corn chips, olives, chilies, and salt.
Fry tortillas in oil until soft and pliable but not crisp.
Drain; center cheese filling in each tortilla and roll.
Place in greased shallow baking dish, seam side down.
Add... - 37.916
Green Enchiladas With Sour Cream
Cheese Enchiladas: Mix cheeses, onions, tostadas, olives and chilies; add salt.
Fry tortillas in oil until soft and pliable not crisp.
Drain and dip into Green Enchilada Sauce, coating both sides.
Place filling in center of tortillas and roll.
Place in... - 43.399
Chile And Cheese Enchiladas
In a bowl combine sour cream, cottage cheese, onion soup, and green onions; set aside.
Fry tortillas in oil.
Spoon about 1/4 cup of sour cream mixture down center of each tortilla; top with 1 green chile strip, then add about 1/4 cup of the jack cheese.
Roll... - 35.4772
Cheese Onion And Chile Pie
Prepare pastry shell.
Melt butter in a small frying pan over medium heat.
Add onion and cook, stirring, until limp and slightly browned (8 to 10 minutes); remove from heat and cool slightly.
Meanwhile, beat together sour cream, eggs, and salt; stir in chiles,... - 38.068
Fried Paneer In Cashew Nut Gravy
This is a wonderful recipe to impress your Indian guests at a dinner, but that does not mean that you cannot include it in your normal weekend meals. Cashews paste combined with the staple onions, tomatoes and aromatic spices to form a rich creamy curry, to... - 87.7867
Fried Egg Sandwich
Freid Egg Sanwich is delicious breakfast made from granins egg cheese. Speicially great for kids holiday chrismas. - 45.9387
Bacon Chili Dip
Beat cheese and sourcrcam together until smooth and fluffy.
Fold in chilies and garlic salt, then bacon.
Serve withcrackers,vegetablesticks,orchips, - 25.9936
Spicy Tofu Chili
Coat pan with non-stick cooking spray. Over medium high heat, stir-fry crumbled tofu with beans, garlic and chili powder. Cook uncovered for 7-9 mins so liquids evaporate & flavors blend. Sprinkle with green onions before serving & shredded cheese if desired. - 19.339
1. Insert a strip of cheese in each chile.
2. In medium bowl, beat egg whites until they form soft peaks.
3. In small bowl, beat egg yolks slightly and gently fold into egg whites.
4. Add 3 tablespoons flour and fold just until blended.
5. In electric... - 44.5751
Drop the Anaheim chile peppers into the heated oil and fry until the skin is cooked enough to peel easily.
Remove the skin, stems and seeds and set aside.
Cut the one pound of Jack cheese into one-half-by-four-inch strips.
Insert the cheese into each chile... - 41.6585
Drain canned chiles and cut a slit down side of each; gently remove seeds and pith.
Prepare fresh chiles, if used.
Stuff chiles with the filling of your choice.
Slightly lap cut edges to hold filling inside.
Roll each chile in flour to coat all over; gently... - 37.6426
Chicken Lentil Chili
1. In Dutch oven, bring together lentils, chicken broth, water and salt to a boil over high heat.
2. Reducing heat to medium low, simmer with cover for 30 minutes.
3. In large frying pan, heat oil heat to medium temperature and cook the chicken... - 43.7221
Chili Mac Plus
Heat wok over high heat; add oil.
Stir-fry onion and green pepper in oil about 5 minutes or till onion is tender but not brown.
Stir in undrained tomatoes, undrained beans, tomato sauce, chili peppers, chili powder, salt, and 1/2 cup water.
Bring to boiling;... - 37.819
Chili Crab In Won Ton Cups
1. Lightly brush 1 side of each won ton skin with oil. Center each square, oiled side down, on a muffin cup (l 1/4-in. across bottom). Gently press skin down to line cup smoothly; skin will extend above pan rim.
2. In a 6- to 8-inch frying pan over... - 32.6332
Easy Chili packs in the richness of beef and seasonings and is pretty easy to prepare. When serving this Easy Chili you can garnish with crushed corn chips or grated Cheddar cheese. Check out the recipe of the rich tasting Easy Chili. - 38.5275
Heat oil in fry pan over medium heat.
Add chicken cubes and brown on all sides.
Add onions, green pepper, garlic, chili powder, cumin, oregano, MSG, salt and pepper.
Stir to blend ingredients.
Add peeled tomatoes with liquid.
Cover and simmer on low heat... - 43.0891
Western Chili Con Chocolate
In heavy saucepan, saute bacon until light brown; stir in oil and onion.
Add meat and fry until brown.
Add tomatoes, chili powder, Ground Chocolate, garlic salt, cumin, and pepper; heat to boiling.
Add kidney beans and green pepper.
Simmer, covered, 20... - 37.9144
Absolute Vengeance Meatless Metal Chili
Chop peppers and onion into small pieces. Heat 2 tbs. of olive oil in a large frying pan, add 3 tbs. of minced garlic then sauté the peppers and onions until soft and tender.
In a large stock pot combine all of the wet ingredients, (except the liquid smoke)... - 86.3127
Mexican Chili And Tortilla Hero
1 In a Dutch oven, add 2 tablespoons oil and heat.
2 Add in onion and garlic and saute until golden about 3 minutes.
3 Add the ground chuck, breaking up with fork.
4 Over medium heat, cook stirring occasionally until browned for about 10... - 45.6248
Easy Chili Beef Pasta
This is another one of those really easy dinners that you can make yourself at home - no need to buy a boxed 'meat aid'! It's super delicious and very nutritious, and actually represents all the food groups in one pot. (I couldn't stop tasting it after I... - 112.933
Chilies Rellenos Con Queso
1) Halve the chilies crosswise, stuff with the grated cheese and roll in the flour.
2) In a bowl, beat the egg whites, until stiff but not dry.
3) In another bowl, beat the egg yolks until pale.
4) Stir in 3 tablespoons flour and salt to taste, then... - 43.6115
Venison Chili With Cheddar Quesadillas And Tobacco Onions
In a 12-inch skillet heat the olive oil until smoking.
Sear the venison.
Add the remaining chili ingredients except the stock, lime juice, salt, and pepper.
Quickly deglaze with stock.
Season to taste.
Reduce the liquid by half.
Return the venison to the... - 40.6385
Chili Beef Pasta-a Healthy Version
Another beef pasta recipe... but with lot of spiciness and appetizing flavor! The mouth watering recipe would give hands for easy dinners and can be tried for home parties too! - 0
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a saucepan add first 4 ingredients in batches and stir fry till brown.
3) Add the next 8 ingredients into large pot.
4) Stir the meat mixture into it.
5) Cook over simmering heat for 5... - 46.4211
Spicy Chili Bread
What do you get when you combine a hearty bowl of chili with bread? Why, chili bread of course. This drool-worthy, cravable comfort bread makes for an easy go-to dinner or lunch recipe and s something you would love to have any day, any time. Ready in thirty... - 118.766
Spicy Black Bean Chili
Rinse and sort through beans.
In a deep 3 1/2- to 4-quart pan, bring 2 quarts of the water to a boil over high heat.
Let water return to a boil; then boil, uncovered, for 2 minutes.
Remove pan from heat, cover, and let stand for 1... - 44.7493
1. In a mixing bowl, blend together the flour along with salt and pepper.
2. Cut the prepared paneer into 1-inch cubes and coat with flour mixture, set aside in the refrigerator.
3. Thinly slice the onion and separate the slices into rings.
4. Cut the... - 42.5326
Tri-color Fried Balls
It is a very colorful dish that truly signify the spirit of "Indian Independence Day" with its three colors (orange, green and white) reminiscent to Indian Flag. - 44.5999
Chile Cheddar Omelets
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring well.
Melt 1 1/2 teaspoons butter in a 10-inch ovenproof skillet over medium heat.
Pour half of egg mixture into skillet.
As mixture begins to cook, gently lift edges of omelet with a spatula, and tilt pan... - 37.4524
Roasted Chiles With Egg
1. To roast chiles, place chiles on a 12- by 15-inch (30- by 38-cm) baking sheet. Broil 4 to 6 inches below heat, turning often, until charred all over (5 to 8 minutes). Cover with foil and let cool on baking sheet; then remove and discard skins. Cut a slit... - 33.363
Chile Rellenos Egg Rolls
Place chiles on a baking sheet, broil 3 to 4 inches from heat, turning often with tongs, until chiles are blistered on all sides.
Immediately place chiles in a plastic bag, fasten securely, and let steam 10 to 15 minutes.
Remove peel from chiles.
Slit each... - 40.4025
Paneer Bhurji (scrambled Cottage Cheese)
Paneer is a bliss for vegetarians!! And what if you can cook it without spending too much time on cooking gravy and yet it tastes delicious. Yes Paneer Bhurji is of those recipes which gets ready in a jiffy and can be had as a quick bite with just a piece of... - 0
Spinach And Cheese Balls (protein Rich Recipes) By Tarla Dalal
Spinach and cheese balls- this power-packed snack is made up of cheese and paneer, 2 dense sources of protein. Paneer has a bland flavor and thus blends well with any ingredient. This recipes is sure to be enjoyed by people of all age groups especially the... - 0
Cottage Cheese Fritters- Paneer Pakodas
1. In a bowl, combine, rice flour, chickpea flour, curry leaves, salt, cottage cheese. Blend well.
2. Add onion, cilantro, ginger, green chili, ground cumin, turmeric. Mix well.
3. In a pan, heat oil over medium flame. Add spoonful of batter into the... - 0
Cottage Cheese Rolls
Cottage cheese rolls are commonly served as a complete roll, where cottage cheese is stuffed in bread or flat bread and rolled. This is my take on a very popular street food, I have made a breadless version and served it as an exotic appetizer. - 0
Betty's Stoplight Peppers And Cheese Quesadillas
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make her colorful and tasty Stoplight Peppers and Cheese Quesadillas Recipe. This is a flavorful blend of peppers and cheese in a crispy tortilla shell--and easy to make! - 0
Paneer Chilli / Indo-chinese Cheese Chilli
How to make paneer chilli? Indo-chinese recipe for cheese chilli using Indian cottage cheese (paneer cubes) and capsicum (green-red peppers). Great recipe for Indian appetizer or as a main dish. - 0
Beans With Cheese
Fry bacon crisp in deep saucepan.
Drain, crumble, and reserve.
Saute green pepper in bacon fat; add onion and seasonings.
Heat, stirring constantly; add tomatoes and 1 cup kidney beans.
Mash remaining kidney beans and add to tomato mixture.
Cook slowly for... - 38.3444
Cheese And Chilli Blintzes
1) Start the recipe preparing the pancake batter.
2) Take a bowl, sift flour and salt. Keep a hole in between the mixture like a well.
3) Add egg and some portion of the milk to it and mix well.
4) Continue stirring, gradually mixing the remaining... - 46.7704