- » Green Chili Cheese Custard
Green Chili Cheese Custard Recipes
Enjoy our collection of green chili cheese custard recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for green chili cheese custard recipes.
Chili Relleno Custard With Sage Cheese
Slit chilies lengthwise; pat dry with paper towels.
Fill chilies with cheese mixture, using all.
Lay chilies in a single layer in a well-buttered 2 1/2- to 3-quart shallow casserole.
In a blender, combine eggs, milk, flour, salt, and parmesan cheese; whirl... - 31.8585
Green Chilies Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Spray an 8x8-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine together eggs, chilies, cheese and half and half.
4. Pour into the baking dish and bake at 350°F for 30... - 38.4787
Green Rice Luncheon Custard
Combine ingredients, mix well and transfer to small oven-to-table baking dish.
Set dish in pan half-filled with hot water.
Bake at 350Â° F. for 30-40 minutes or until firm. - 25.534
Quick Chili Cheese Puff
Heat oven to 350°.
Layer half of the cheese, the chilies and remaining cheese in 1-quart casserole or four 10-ounce custard cups sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
Beat remaining ingredients with rotary beater until smooth; pour over top.
Bake until puffy... - 30.4981
Zucchini And Green Chile Quiche
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400Â°F.
2. With a grater or using the shredding disc of a food processor, shred the cheeses and the zucchini.
3. Place the zucchini in a colander mixed with Â½ teaspoon salt for 30 minutes.
4. Drain the zucchini and... - 47.3428
Green Chile And Pepper Bake
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a food processor bowl with a shredding disc, process the Monterey Jack and Cheddar cheese until shredded.
3) In a processor bowl with a metal blade, process the onion, green pepper and green chiles... - 45.672
Zucchini Green Chile Quiche
Roll pastry a little thicker than for pies and fit into 9-inch glass pie pan or 10-inch fluted quiche dish.
Trim pastry even with top for quiche dish.
For pie pan, trim pastry with 1/2 inch overhang.
Turn it under and press to rim with fork.
Grate the... - 41.6498
Chili Relleno Mini Casseroles
Brush both sides of tortillas with butter.
Place each tortilla in an individual ovenproof 10-oz.custard cup or casserole, pressing down in center to form a shell.
In a bowl, combine the cheese, flour, salt and pepper; set half aside.
To the other half, add... - 36.12
Cheese Fondue Sandwich Bake
Place cheese slices on 8 of the bread slices.
Remove seeds from chilis and coarsely chop; sprinkle chilis over each slice of cheese.
Cover sandwiches with the remaining bread slices.
Cut sandwiches into quarters, then arrange in layers in a shallow baking... - 34.779
Cheese Onion And Chile Pie
Prepare pastry shell.
Melt butter in a small frying pan over medium heat.
Add onion and cook, stirring, until limp and slightly browned (8 to 10 minutes); remove from heat and cool slightly.
Meanwhile, beat together sour cream, eggs, and salt; stir in chiles,... - 38.068
Chiles Rellenos Casserole
Split chili peppers lengthwise and remove seeds and pith.
Spread chilies in a single layer in a greased 9 by 13-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle Cheddar cheese, green onions, and 1 1/2 cups of the mozzarella cheese over chilies.
In a bowl, beat eggs, milk, flour,... - 36.4364
Poached Eggs With Chile-cheese Sauce
You'll simply love this Poached Eggs With Chile-Cheese Sauce recipe. A rare combination of egg, chili, and cheese sauce; I bet, you would love to prepare this recipe again and again. - 40.5364
Spitzer's Sunday Night Special
1) Rinse, dry and seed the chilies, then slice into 1-inch wide strips.
2) In a 8-inch round cake pan, place half the corn chips at the bottom.
3) Arrange about 1/3 of the chilies over the corn chips then place the meat, if... - 41.8693
Sunday Night Special
Wash and dry chilies.
Remove any remaining seeds.
Cut into strips 1 inch wide.
Put half the corn chips in bottom of an 8-inch round cake pan.
Arrange about one-third of the chilies on top of corn chips.
Place meat, if desired, on top of chilies.
Dot cottage... - 37.1114
Mexican Style Dip
1) In 6-oz custard cup [10-oz custard cup] put margarine and garlic.
2) Place in microwave and cook uncovered on high (550 watts) for 30 to 45 sec [1 to 1 1/4 min] till garlic is soft.
3) Mix cheese, salsa and chili powder.
4) Cook uncovered in... - 36.036
1. With a grater or using the shredding disc of a food processor, shred the cheese.
2. With a knife or with the slicing disc of a food processor, slice the onions and bell pepper.
3. With a knife slice the green chilies in Â¼ inch strips
4. In... - 46.2859
Cheddar Broccoli Bread Pudding
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Heat the oil in a 9-inch skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion and saute for 2 to 3 minutes or until slightly soft.
Add the mushrooms and saute, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes.
Add the broccoli, salt, and pepper,... - 44.9156
Brush one side of each tortilla with water to soften.
Press each tortilla, brushed side up, into a 10 ounce custard cup or individual casserole.
Bake in a 400° oven for 5 to 7 minutes or till crisp.
Sprinkle bacon in tortilla cups.
Meanwhile, for sauce, in a... - 40.6214
Pepper Olive Quiche
1. Pre-heat the oven to 375Â°F.
2. With a knife or with the slicing disc of a food processor, slice the green pepper and olives.
3. With a knife or in a food processor, coarsely chop the chilies.
4. With a grater or using the shredding disc... - 43.2889
Mexican-style Egg Cups
Mexican egg cups are a simple and delicious snack that can be fixed in a jiffy. Prepared in a microwave with eggs and cheese in tortilla lined cups, the mexican cheese cups are spiced with green chilies and taco sauce. - 43.0311
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Spray a 10-inch quiche dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. In a mixing bowl, place the eggs and beat well.
4. Add flour, baking powder and cheese to the beaten eggs and mix well.
5. Blend in butter and... - 38.296
Taco Salad In Tortilla Shell
1. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil; add onion and bell peppers; cook over medium heat until onions are translucent, about 2 minutes. Stir in beef and break up with a fork; add 1/2 cup salsa, the jalapeno pepper, cumin, and chili powder; reduce heat,... - 31.7019
Parmesan Rice Crust Pie
1. Pre-heat the oven to 375Â°F.
2. With a grater or using the shredding disc of a food processor, shred the cheeses separately.
3. With a knife or with the slicing disc of a food processor, slice the zucchini and olives.
4. In a bowl, mix... - 44.9418