- » Green Chili Burrito
Green Chili Burrito Recipes
Enjoy our collection of green chili burrito recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for green chili burrito recipes.
Crumble beef into 2-quart microwave-safe casserole; stir in green pepper.
Cover with lid; micro wave on HIGH 5 minutes or until beef is no longer pink, stirring once during cooking to break up meat.
Spoon off fat.
Stir in soup, chili powder and... - 39.4186
Chili Verde Burritos
Spray a Dutch oven with no-stick spray.
Heat over medium-high heat.
Add the pork.
Cook and stir until the pork is no longer pink.
Add the tomatillos, carrots, onions, potatoes and garlic.
Cook and stir about 7 minutes or until tender.
Add the salsa, chili... - 45.3558
1. Crumble beef into 2-quart microwave-safe casserole; stir in green pepper. Cover with lid; microwave on high 5 minutes or until beef is no longer pink, stirring once during cooking to break up meat. Spoon off fat.
2. Stir in soup, chili powder and... - 26.1915
1 Melt butter in a frypan. Add the onion, tomatoes and chiles; cook until the onion is translucent. Add the flour and stir and cook until well blended.
2 Add pepper rings, garlic, salt and stock. Cook until the sauce becomes smooth, then continue to cook for... - 34.1793
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Lightly grease an 11"x 7" 1 x 2" baking dish and set aside.
In a 12 inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat.
Add the pepper, green onions, and garlic and cook, covered, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or... - 39.5614
Sweet Chilli Chicken Burritos
1. Marinade chicken pieces in olive oil and paprika powder.
2. Saute marinated chicken and bacon in a heated pan until browned and fat is rendered.
3. Add mushroom, courgette, pepper and onion and saute until soft. Add chopped tomato.... - 103.032
Sunrise Burrito is an amazingly easy to prepare snack recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this delicious Sunrise Burrito; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 37.3959
Beef And Bean Burritos
For filling, in a large skillet cook meat, the 4 green onions, the jicama, and garlic until meat is brown, stirring to break up pieces.
Drain off fat.
Stir in water, chili powder, cocoa powder, and sugar.
Cook, uncovered, for 2 minutes, stirring... - 32.6496
Vegetable Burrito Banditos
In a mixing bowl, combine carrots, broccoli, cauliflower and onions with cheese, dressing and chili powder.
Lay tortillas flat on the counter and spoon about 1/2 cup vegetable mixture and 1/2 cup lettuce down center.
Wrap each tortilla around vegetable... - 30.6308
In bowl combine beans, 2 tablespoons of the chili peppers, onion, and 3/4 teaspoon salt.
Add ground beef; mix well.
Shape into eight 1/2-inch-thick patties.
Place some cheese atop each patty.
Fold patty in half; seal edges.
Grill over medium coals till... - 37.7384
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
In a heavy 10 inch skillet, heat the corn oil over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the chicken and cook, turning occasionally, until no longer pink on the outside about 5 minutes.
Using a slotted spoon, transfer the chicken to a... - 43.1223
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
When oil is hot, add onion, carrots, garlic, chili powder, cumin, and oregano.
Cook, stirring, until onion is soft (about 10 minutes).
Stir in zucchini, bell pepper, corn, and kidney beans and cook until... - 37.8962
Non Fat Pinto Bean Burritos
1. Heat beans, chili powder, cumin, and chiles in a small saucepan until warmed through.
2. Heat tortillas in an unoiled heated skillet for 1 minute on each side, or by following microwave instructions on tortilla package.
3. Place warm tortillas on... - 35.8557
Vegan Breakfast Burritos
Here's a vegan breakfast idea for you. The dish is nice and healthy for the first meal of the day although it can be a little tedious to prepare in the mornings. It has the wholesomeness of tofu along with vegetables which can energize you throughout the day. - 75.9458
Shredded Beef Burritos
Sprinkle beef on all sides with 1 teaspoon of the chili powder.
Heat oil in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add beef; brown well on both sides.
Meanwhile, in a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, garlic, and chiles.
Place... - 45.6627
1. Preheat oven to 375Â°F. Wrap each tortilla in foil and bake for 10 minutes.
2. In 9-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add onion, pepper, and garlic and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are softened, about 2 minutes. Add... - 36.7523
An excellent complete meal, wrap stuffed with chicken. - 122.895
Jamie's Vegetable Burritos
1) Prepare the grill.
2) Preheat oven to 400°F.
3) In a large shallow pan put all the vegetables except the mushrooms with the dressing.
4) Toss gently to coat the mixture without the onion slices separating into rings.
5) Let stand the... - 43.3348
Six Foot Burrito
Prepare Blender Salsa; set aside.
Prepare Chili Colorado; bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring.
Prepare Guacamole; set aside.
To assemble burrito, overlap tortillas down length of a clean 1 by 12 board, 6 to 7 feet long.
Ladle chili down center of... - 37.6029
Santa Fe Burrito Bake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In large skillet over medium heat cook meat 5 minutes or until no longer pink; drain.
Stir in water, chilies and seasoning mix.
Add cereal, stirring until well combined; set aside.
Roll bread dough into a 15 x 10-inch rectangle.
Spread... - 39.2218
Combine beans, 2 tablespoons of chili peppers, onion, and salt.
Add beef; mix well.
Form into eight 5 inch patties.
Place 1/2 cheese slice on each; fold to seal cheese inside, forming semicircle.
Grill over medium coals 5 to 6 minutes; turn and grill 4 to 5... - 35.4093
Speedy Black Bean N Cheese Burritos
In large skillet, cook onions and garlic in oil 2 minutes.
Add beans, 1/4 cup salsa and chili powder; heat through.
Remove from heat; cool slightly.
Stir in 1 1/2 cups Cheddar cheese.
Spread 1/3 cup bean mixture down center of each tortilla.
Roll up; plac - 32.964
In skillet cook pork till browned; drain off excess fat.
Stir in flour, 1 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper.
Add undrained tomatoes, onion, chili peppers, and garlic.
Cook and stir over medium heat till thickened and bubbly.
Reduce heat; simmer 10 minutes.
Place... - 37.0981
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Wrap tortillas in foil and heat 10 minutes to soften.
Mix half of the taco sauce with chili powder and toss with surimi, tomato, pepper and green onion to make filling.
Remove tortillas from oven, spread 2/3 of filling just below... - 45.5941
Party Pork Burritos
1) Take a Dutch oven and place onion, garlic, salt and pork in it. Add water and cover the utensil tightly. Cook the mixture on low heat for 2 hours or until pork is tender. Allow the pork to cool in juices.
2) In the meanwhile, take a large saucepan... - 43.3197
Very flavorful burrito casserole. Salsa, sliced black olives, diced tomatoes, or hot sauce make great toppings. - 117.947
In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium heat, stir beans and chilies often until bubbling, 3 to 4 minutes.
Meanwhile, beat eggs to blend with 3 tablespoons salsa and chopped cilantro.
Push beans to 1 side of the pan; pour egg mixture into cleared area and... - 31.972
Breakfast For Dinner Burritos
1. Stack tortillas and wrap in foil. Place in oven and heat oven to 350°F. Let tortillas warm for at least 5 minutes.
2. In a medium bowl, beat together eggs, chilies, and salsa. In a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add egg mixture and... - 34.7108
Chile Cheese Rice Burritos
1. Spray a coat of cooking spray on a nonstick skillet and place it over a medium-to-high flame until heated up
2. Add zucchini and green onions and sauute them till they turn tender
3. Add rice, cheese, green chilies, salt and pepper and cook for... - 40.4692
Chicken Rice Burritos
In a skillet, saute onions and garlic in butter until tender.
Stir in the chicken, chili powder, 1/4 cup of broth and 3/4 cup of picante sauce.
Heat through; set aside.
In a medium saucepan, bring rice and remaining broth to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and... - 43.6752
Combine beans, 2 tablespoons of the chili peppers, onion, and 3/4 teaspoon salt.
Add beef; mix well.
Form into eight 5-inch patties.
Cut cheese slices in half; place 1/2 cheese slice on each beef patty.
Fold to seal cheese inside, forming semicircle.
Grill... - 35.0264
Texas Breakfast Burritos
Warm the oil in a large no-stick skillet over medium heat.
Add the onions.
Crumble the sausage into the pan.
Cook, stirring occasionally, for 4 to 5 minutes, or until the onions are soft and the sausage is browned.
Add the potatoes and cook, stirring... - 43.4432
Beef & Bean Burritos
1. Spray nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot. Add steak and garlic; cook and stir 5 minutes or until steak is cooked to desired doneness. Stir beans, chilies and cilantro into skillet; cook and stir 5 minutes or until heated... - 27.0713
Beefy Bean Burrito Sandwiches
In a medium skillet cook beef, onion, and garlic till meat is brown and onion is tender; drain off fat.
Stir in beans, chili peppers, and hot pepper sauce till well combined.
Wrap tortillas in foil; heat in a 350° oven for 10 minutes.
Unwrap... - 44.5342
Beef & Bean Burritos
In large, nonstick skillet, brown ground beef and onion over medium heat 8-10 minutes or until beef is no longer pink, breaking up into 1/2 inch crumbles.
Pour off drippings.
Sprinkle cayenne, chili and salt over beef.
Stir in tomato sauce.
Simmer 10 minutes,... - 38.7039
Wrap tortillas tightly in foil; heat in a 350° oven for 5 to 10 minutes or till heated through.
In a skillet fry eggs in butter or margarine.
Place one egg atop each tor tilla.
Top each with about 1 tablespoon of the salsa, 1/4 cup of the bean or alfalfa... - 36.8971
Cook ground beef, onion, and green pepper in a skillet until beef is browned, stirring to crumble.
Drain; stir in 1 cup shredded cheese and next 5 ingredients, mixing well.
Wrap tortillas tightly in aluminum foil; bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
Place a heaping... - 41.1314
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. In a skillet cook ground beef, onion, and green pepper until beef is browned, stirring to crumble and drain.
3. Stir in 1 cup shredded cheese and next 5 ingredients, mixing well.
4. Wrap tortillas tightly... - 45.4902
Potato Burritos Con Salsa Verde
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a saucepan place the husked tomatillos with water. Cover it.
3. Boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Drain excess water in a colander.
5. Blend tomatillos using a blender along with onion, cilantro,... - 46.9084
Heat 1 tablespoon of the vegetable oil in a 2-quart saucepan. Stir in scallions and green peppers. Saute 1 minute. Add 1 crushed garlic clove, stirring briefly. Mix in tomato sauce, beans and hot pepper sauce. Simmer uncovered over medium-low heat for 15... - 32.3583
Vegetable Burritos With Winter Salsa
In nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat; cook onions, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes.
Add garlic, green pepper, zucchini and carrot; cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes.
Stir in chili powder, oregano and cumin; season with salt and pepper to... - 47.0669
Baked Bean And Rice Cheese Burrito
1. Soak black beans overnight in water with baking soda. The water should cover the beans completely.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F.
For fresh beans
3. Cook beans with soaked water, after bringing water to boil, along with chili flakes,... - 45.0917
1.Take a large nonstick skillet.
2. Take some oil in it and heat.
3. Add in onions and saute for 3 to 4 minutes.
4.Add in potatoes, and cook until they turn brown. Stir frequently.
5.In another large bowl, mix eggs, egg whites and milk.
6.Pour this egg... - 51.5727
Beef Short Rib Burrito Bowl
1. For the marinade: In the food processor, add onion, Asian pear, garlic and mirin. Blend everything together.
2. Marinate the beef with the above marinade.
3. In a cup, mix together soy sauce, honey, brown sugar, sesame oil and black... - 107.89
Picture this breakfast burrito. A warm, soft flour tortilla, filled with fluffly scrambled eggs seasoned with chorizo, green chilies and melted monterey jack cheese hugging crispy hash brown potatoes and sauteed onion, seasoned with salt and pepper. - 99.6047
Beefy chimichangas are very popular as a Tex-Mex fried burrito recipe. Prepared with ground beef and refried beans, the beefy chimichangas are spiced with garlic and green chilies and served with hot tomato sauce and cheese topping. Spicy and rich! - 46.9433
Tangy And Spicy Beans In Tomato
Wondering how to cook you black beans? Here is a video, and you solution! Made using a lot of tomatoes, this dish is tangy and spicy. Flavored with spices and herbs, this dish is high in fiber and low in fat! Watch and learn! - 123.475
Place zucchini and corn in a steamer basket; place over, but not touching, boiling water.
Cover and reduce heat.
Steam for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a small saucepan cook the green onions and garlic in hot oil till tender but not brown.
In a 2 quart casserole... - 39.236
1. Heat shortening in a small skillet over a high flame and sauté the beef until browned.
2. In a slow-cooker or a crock pot combine beef, beans, vegetables, spices and seasonings.
3. Stir in water and vinegar and mix well
4. Cover the pot with its... - 42.1667
Vegetable And Beans Chili
If your jargon for a delicious dish is " sugar and spice, everything is nice" then here is recipe by the host of meals in a rush. Today, she is making Vegetable and Bean Chili with, sugar and few spices. A lot of vegetables and beans going into the dish make... - 124.763
Mexican Black Bean Chili
As nights get nippy, take comfort in a hearty dinner with this Mexican black bean chilli for meal, perfect for warming up your midweek. Adobo sauce adds a touch of indulgence to this protein-packed bean dish. This spicy bean stew is vegetarian and low fat... - 129.79
Chili Con Veggies
1. In a sauce pan or stock pot, soak the kidney beans in 6 cups of water, overnight.
2. Adding more water to the soaked beans, boil them in the same saucepan for 40 to 60 minutes or pressure cook them for 25 minutes until they are very tender.... - 49.436
Vegetarian Chili: Soulful And Full Of Flavor
Spicy veggie beans!!! An interesting combination of vegetables and variety of beans in a delicious savory sauce. This video shows how easily one can prepare this spicy dish. Combination of chili,cumin,oregano,basil and seasoning salt, produces and excellent... - 125.279
Chile Verde - Pork Stew
This meal is a labor of love and patience. It will take you a while to have it ready but the final result will be worth it! Serve it with rice or in a burrito. Either way you will be in for a treat. - 131.729
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. In a 9 inch x 13 inch baking pan, line bottom with rice. Spread uniformly.
3. Top with salsa and water and ensure salsa is evenly spread.
4. Place frozen burritos in an overlapped fashion over... - 39.849
Make Ahead Chimichangas
1 Using two forks, shred cooked chicken or meat (should have about 3 cups). In a large skillet combine shredded chicken or meat, the 16 ounces salsa, beans, undrained chili peppers, and seasoning mix. Cook and stir over medium heat until heated through.
2 In... - 30.3187
Put all ingredients together in a crockpot and cover with water.
Cook, covered, over low heat for 6 hours.
Add water as needed.
After 6 hours, take bone out (if there was one) and break meat up.
Cook one hour more, uncovered, to thicken.
Mash beans slightly... - 35.9636
Fresh Pico De Gallo
In a medium mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and stir to blend well.
Refrigerate until serving.
Serve with fresh grilled meat, burritos, tostadas, poached chicken, or simply as a dipping sauce for freshly made tortilla chips. - 28.4497
Santa Fe Beans
1) Drain the canned beans. Wash with water to wash away the added sodium.
2) In a blender or food processor, place the beans and all the remaining ingredients. Process till the mixture is not very smooth (it should be a little chunky).
3) The... - 36.5249
Crockpot Pork Chalupas - Fork Tender And Delicious
Since this is a crock pot recipe that needs to cook at least 6 hours, buy your ingredients the day before cooking so you can start early in the morning. By the time dinner rolls around, this dish will have turned into something so tender your taste buds will... - 137.005
Salsa Rice Enchiladas
Vegetarian enchiladas wrap up a skillet-easy filling of rice, beans, corn, peppers and cheese. Salsa's on the side. - 32.5978
Roasted Tomatillo Salsa
Tomatillos are also known as husk tomatoes – although they are only relatives of the tomato. They come covered in a husk and are quite sticky when peeled. A simple rinse will take care of this. Tomatillos are tart and used for green Mexican salsas. Although... - 118.629
Taco Bean Filling
1. In a sauce pan or stock pot, soak the kidney beans in 8 cups of water, overnight.
2. Adding more water to the soaked beans, boil them in the same saucepan for 40 to 60 minutes or pressure cook them for 25 minutes until they are very tender.... - 44.0006
Low-fat Chicken Quesadillas
Spray a nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat.
Add onion, peppers and chicken stock and quickly saute.
Add garlic, mushrooms, cumin, chili powder and cayenne pepper.
Cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add vinegar and cilantro, and cook until most... - 43.3434
Forget the wrap and serve beef fajitas in a bowl. Tortilla strips make a tasty topper! - 40.6878
Green Chili Burrito Recipes By Category
Green Chili Burrito Dish: