- » Green Chili Burrito
Green Chili Burrito Recipes
Enjoy our collection of green chili burrito recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for green chili burrito recipes.
Crumble beef into 2-quart microwave-safe casserole; stir in green pepper.
Cover with lid; micro wave on HIGH 5 minutes or until beef is no longer pink, stirring once during cooking to break up meat.
Spoon off fat.
Stir in soup, chili powder and... - 37.7946
Chili Verde Burritos
Spray a Dutch oven with no-stick spray.
Heat over medium-high heat.
Add the pork.
Cook and stir until the pork is no longer pink.
Add the tomatillos, carrots, onions, potatoes and garlic.
Cook and stir about 7 minutes or until tender.
Add the salsa, chili... - 45.7103
1. Crumble beef into 2-quart microwave-safe casserole; stir in green pepper. Cover with lid; microwave on high 5 minutes or until beef is no longer pink, stirring once during cooking to break up meat. Spoon off fat.
2. Stir in soup, chili powder and... - 24.6635
1 Melt butter in a frypan. Add the onion, tomatoes and chiles; cook until the onion is translucent. Add the flour and stir and cook until well blended.
2 Add pepper rings, garlic, salt and stock. Cook until the sauce becomes smooth, then continue to cook for... - 31.9677
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Lightly grease an 11"x 7" 1 x 2" baking dish and set aside.
In a 12 inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat.
Add the pepper, green onions, and garlic and cook, covered, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or... - 37.9868
Sweet Chilli Chicken Burritos
1. Marinade chicken pieces in olive oil and paprika powder.
2. Saute marinated chicken and bacon in a heated pan until browned and fat is rendered.
3. Add mushroom, courgette, pepper and onion and saute until soft. Add chopped tomato.... - 103.001
Sunrise Burrito is an amazingly easy to prepare snack recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this delicious Sunrise Burrito; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 35.9556
Beef And Bean Burritos
For filling, in a large skillet cook meat, the 4 green onions, the jicama, and garlic until meat is brown, stirring to break up pieces.
Drain off fat.
Stir in water, chili powder, cocoa powder, and sugar.
Cook, uncovered, for 2 minutes, stirring... - 31.1986
In bowl combine beans, 2 tablespoons of the chili peppers, onion, and 3/4 teaspoon salt.
Add ground beef; mix well.
Shape into eight 1/2-inch-thick patties.
Place some cheese atop each patty.
Fold patty in half; seal edges.
Grill over medium coals till... - 37.2421
Non Fat Pinto Bean Burritos
1. Heat beans, chili powder, cumin, and chiles in a small saucepan until warmed through.
2. Heat tortillas in an unoiled heated skillet for 1 minute on each side, or by following microwave instructions on tortilla package.
3. Place warm tortillas on... - 36.1871
Vegetable Burrito Banditos
In a mixing bowl, combine carrots, broccoli, cauliflower and onions with cheese, dressing and chili powder.
Lay tortillas flat on the counter and spoon about 1/2 cup vegetable mixture and 1/2 cup lettuce down center.
Wrap each tortilla around vegetable... - 28.0516
Combine beans, 2 tablespoons of chili peppers, onion, and salt.
Add beef; mix well.
Form into eight 5 inch patties.
Place 1/2 cheese slice on each; fold to seal cheese inside, forming semicircle.
Grill over medium coals 5 to 6 minutes; turn and grill 4 to 5... - 33.6892
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
In a heavy 10 inch skillet, heat the corn oil over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the chicken and cook, turning occasionally, until no longer pink on the outside about 5 minutes.
Using a slotted spoon, transfer the chicken to a... - 41.2526
In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium heat, stir beans and chilies often until bubbling, 3 to 4 minutes.
Meanwhile, beat eggs to blend with 3 tablespoons salsa and chopped cilantro.
Push beans to 1 side of the pan; pour egg mixture into cleared area and... - 30.8459
Breakfast For Dinner Burritos
1. Stack tortillas and wrap in foil. Place in oven and heat oven to 350°F. Let tortillas warm for at least 5 minutes.
2. In a medium bowl, beat together eggs, chilies, and salsa. In a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add egg mixture and... - 32.4724
Combine beans, 2 tablespoons of the chili peppers, onion, and 3/4 teaspoon salt.
Add beef; mix well.
Form into eight 5-inch patties.
Cut cheese slices in half; place 1/2 cheese slice on each beef patty.
Fold to seal cheese inside, forming semicircle.
Grill... - 33.8425
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
When oil is hot, add onion, carrots, garlic, chili powder, cumin, and oregano.
Cook, stirring, until onion is soft (about 10 minutes).
Stir in zucchini, bell pepper, corn, and kidney beans and cook until... - 34.5306
Vegan Breakfast Burritos
Here's a vegan breakfast idea for you. The dish is nice and healthy for the first meal of the day although it can be a little tedious to prepare in the mornings. It has the wholesomeness of tofu along with vegetables which can energize you throughout the day. - 113.321
1.Take a large nonstick skillet.
2. Take some oil in it and heat.
3. Add in onions and saute for 3 to 4 minutes.
4.Add in potatoes, and cook until they turn brown. Stir frequently.
5.In another large bowl, mix eggs, egg whites and milk.
6.Pour this egg... - 49.5684
Shredded Beef Burritos
Sprinkle beef on all sides with 1 teaspoon of the chili powder.
Heat oil in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add beef; brown well on both sides.
Meanwhile, in a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, garlic, and chiles.
Place... - 43.0987
1. Preheat oven to 375Â°F. Wrap each tortilla in foil and bake for 10 minutes.
2. In 9-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add onion, pepper, and garlic and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are softened, about 2 minutes. Add... - 37.0345
To make Tomato Salsa :
1. Chop onions and halve a lemon.
2. Cut green chilies into half and remove seeds place in a bowl.
3. In a medium sauce pan boil water and boil tomatoes for 10 minutes.
4. Then peel the tomato skins, halve, remove the seeds... - 124.508
Jamie's Vegetable Burritos
1) Prepare the grill.
2) Preheat oven to 400°F.
3) In a large shallow pan put all the vegetables except the mushrooms with the dressing.
4) Toss gently to coat the mixture without the onion slices separating into rings.
5) Let stand the... - 45.4502
Six Foot Burrito
Prepare Blender Salsa; set aside.
Prepare Chili Colorado; bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring.
Prepare Guacamole; set aside.
To assemble burrito, overlap tortillas down length of a clean 1 by 12 board, 6 to 7 feet long.
Ladle chili down center of... - 33.7272
Santa Fe Burrito Bake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In large skillet over medium heat cook meat 5 minutes or until no longer pink; drain.
Stir in water, chilies and seasoning mix.
Add cereal, stirring until well combined; set aside.
Roll bread dough into a 15 x 10-inch rectangle.
Spread... - 37.0338
Speedy Black Bean N Cheese Burritos
In large skillet, cook onions and garlic in oil 2 minutes.
Add beans, 1/4 cup salsa and chili powder; heat through.
Remove from heat; cool slightly.
Stir in 1 1/2 cups Cheddar cheese.
Spread 1/3 cup bean mixture down center of each tortilla.
Roll up; plac - 31.6559
In skillet cook pork till browned; drain off excess fat.
Stir in flour, 1 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper.
Add undrained tomatoes, onion, chili peppers, and garlic.
Cook and stir over medium heat till thickened and bubbly.
Reduce heat; simmer 10 minutes.
Place... - 36.9637
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Wrap tortillas in foil and heat 10 minutes to soften.
Mix half of the taco sauce with chili powder and toss with surimi, tomato, pepper and green onion to make filling.
Remove tortillas from oven, spread 2/3 of filling just below... - 43.8746
Party Pork Burritos
1) Take a Dutch oven and place onion, garlic, salt and pork in it. Add water and cover the utensil tightly. Cook the mixture on low heat for 2 hours or until pork is tender. Allow the pork to cool in juices.
2) In the meanwhile, take a large saucepan... - 41.9454
Very flavorful burrito casserole. Salsa, sliced black olives, diced tomatoes, or hot sauce make great toppings. - 113.892
Chile Cheese Rice Burritos
1. Spray a coat of cooking spray on a nonstick skillet and place it over a medium-to-high flame until heated up
2. Add zucchini and green onions and sauute them till they turn tender
3. Add rice, cheese, green chilies, salt and pepper and cook for... - 41.3587
Beef & Bean Burritos
In large, nonstick skillet, brown ground beef and onion over medium heat 8-10 minutes or until beef is no longer pink, breaking up into 1/2 inch crumbles.
Pour off drippings.
Sprinkle cayenne, chili and salt over beef.
Stir in tomato sauce.
Simmer 10 minutes,... - 36.0731
Beef & Bean Burritos
1. Spray nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot. Add steak and garlic; cook and stir 5 minutes or until steak is cooked to desired doneness. Stir beans, chilies and cilantro into skillet; cook and stir 5 minutes or until heated... - 24.6797
Beefy Bean Burrito Sandwiches
In a medium skillet cook beef, onion, and garlic till meat is brown and onion is tender; drain off fat.
Stir in beans, chili peppers, and hot pepper sauce till well combined.
Wrap tortillas in foil; heat in a 350° oven for 10 minutes.
Unwrap... - 44.2378
Wrap tortillas tightly in foil; heat in a 350° oven for 5 to 10 minutes or till heated through.
In a skillet fry eggs in butter or margarine.
Place one egg atop each tor tilla.
Top each with about 1 tablespoon of the salsa, 1/4 cup of the bean or alfalfa... - 37.5528
Cook ground beef, onion, and green pepper in a skillet until beef is browned, stirring to crumble.
Drain; stir in 1 cup shredded cheese and next 5 ingredients, mixing well.
Wrap tortillas tightly in aluminum foil; bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
Place a heaping... - 40.9946
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. In a skillet cook ground beef, onion, and green pepper until beef is browned, stirring to crumble and drain.
3. Stir in 1 cup shredded cheese and next 5 ingredients, mixing well.
4. Wrap tortillas tightly... - 44.5723
Potato Burritos Con Salsa Verde
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a saucepan place the husked tomatillos with water. Cover it.
3. Boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Drain excess water in a colander.
5. Blend tomatillos using a blender along with onion, cilantro,... - 47.2966
Green Chili Burrito Recipes By Category
Green Chili Burrito Dish: