- » Green Chile Steak
Green Chile Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of green chile steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for green chile steak recipes.
Flank Steak With Green Chiles
Trim excess fat from steak.
Place steak in shallow glass dish.
Combine remaining ingredients in food processor or blender.
Process until smooth, about 40 seconds.
Pour marinade over steak; cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight.
Drain steak;... - 30.1453
Home Made Green Chile Sauce
To prepare the green chile sauce, heat the oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat and saute the onion until it's soft and translucent, approximately 5 minutes.
Add the remaining sauce ingredients, reduce the heat, and simmer for an additional 5 minutes.
Keep... - 42.5567
Grilled Steaks With Chimayo, Chile And Cumin
Cut the limes in half and squeeze the juice overboth sides of the steaks.
Rub the garlic on the steaks; sprinkle the chile, pepper and cumin ovei the steaks; and marinate them for 30 minutes at room temperature.
Prepare a charcoal grill.
When the coala are... - 33.9154
Garlic Stuffed Pampas Steaks With Red Chile Sauce And Latin Lentils
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a heavy skillet, place the chiles in a single layer and dry-roast over a medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes, shaking the skillet frequently.
3) In a mixing bowl, place the chilies, cover with hot water and allow to... - 45.0516
Rufus Valdez World Championship Chile
1 If green chiles are fresh, parch .
2 Put the beef in a skillet, adding a little fat if necessary, and cook, stirring often. Put the pork in another skillet and cook. Break up any lumps that form in either skillet. When the meats start to brown, cover and... - 34.3467
Thai Style Beef And Lettuce Salad With Chile Lime Dressing
1) Discard the ends and any wilted outer leaves of the romaine, leaf lettuce and curly endive. Separate the leaves, to rinse in water and then dry. Cut or tear the leaves into bite-size pieces, wrap and refrigerate.
2) In a medium bowl, add 2... - 48.0794
Agents Action Green Chili Stew
Brown diced steak in hot shortening; add chiles, tomatoes, and enough water to cover.
Simmer until meat is tender (about 2 hours).
Pinto or kidney beans may be added to this. - 26.7477
Mexican Flank Steak
In blender or food processor, blend steak sauce, chiles and lime juice until smooth.
Place steak in glass dish; coat with 1/2 cup chile mixture.
Cover; chill 1 hour, turning occasionally.
Remove steak from marinade; reserve marinade.
Grill steak over medium... - 28.1345
Chili Pork Steaks
Trim and discard excess fat from steaks; set aside.
In a small bowl, combine chili powder, oregano, garlic salt, cumin, vinegar, and 1 tablespoon of the oil.
Rub mixture on both sides of steaks.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until next... - 29.2464
Arizona Fried Steak
In a rimmed plate or pie pan, stir together masa, cumin, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, and red pepper.
In another rimmed plate or pie pan, beat egg until blended.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a wide frying pan over high... - 33.843
This mexican steak recipe is prepared using a round steak with green chilies and taco sauce. Filled with the spicy hallmark of mexican cuisine, the mexican steak is oven cooked and finished with a topping of shredded cheese. - 31.4782
Trim excess fat from steak.
Cut steak into 4 pieces, and pound to 1/4 -inch thickness.
Brown steak in butter, and place in a lightly greased shallow 2-quart casserole.
Top with chilies and taco sauce.
Cover and bake at 350°F for 40 minutes.
Sprinkle steak... - 27.2809
Poor Boy Steak Sandwiches
Preheat the grill for 5 minutes.
Remove any visible fat from the steak and slice the steak in thin strips across the grain of the meat.
Place in the grill and sprinkle with pepper and salt.
Grill for 2-3 minutes.
Add the green chiles and tomato.
Grill for 2... - 33.8056
Poor Boy Steak Sandwiches
1 Preheat the grill for 5 minutes.
2 Remove the fat from the steak and slice itacross the grain in thin strips.
3 Sprinkle with salt and pepper and place it in the grill.
4 Cook for 2-3 minutes.
5 Add tomato and green chiles.
6 ... - 41.5863
Southwestern Swiss Steak
1 Mix together first 6 ingredients and pour into a shallow pan large enough for the beef. Trim excess fat from meat and pierce it deeply on both sides several times, using a meat fork.
2 Marinate the meat in the mixture in refrigerator overnight. Next day,... - 36.0599
Philadelphia Cheese Steak Sandwiches
1) Season the sirloin with salt and pepper and keep aside.
2) On a griddle, heat 2 tablespoons of oil and saute onion, bell pepper, mushrooms, salt and pepper over medium-high for about 3 minutes.
3) Keep the griddle warm until serve... - 44.8056
1 Trim the excess fat from the steak.
2 Preheat the oven to 350°F.
3 Lightly grease a 2-quart shallow casserole.
4 Cut the steak into 4 pieces.
5 Pound each piece to 1/4-inch thickness.
6 In a skillet, melt butter and brown... - 38.4661
1. In cup, combine lime and orange juices, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and oregano. Transfer to ziptight plastic bag; add meat, turning to coat. Seal bag, pressing out as much air as possible. Refrigerate beef 1 hour to marinate, turning bag once.
2. Preheat broiler.... - 32.8314
Caribbean Creole Steaks With Cinnamon Rice
1) In a large dish, combine all the marinade ingredients together, add the steaks and marinate at room temperature for 2 hours, turning occasionally.
2) Preheat the broiler or grill.
3) Rinse the rice in a strainer under cold running water,... - 45.3407
Steak Fajitas With Black Beans And Spicy Red Rice
1. In a glass dish, put together all the marinade ingredients and mix thoroughly.
2. Toss in the sliced sirloin to coat thoroughly.
3. Cover the dish and marinate for at least 4 hours and preferably overnight in the refrigerator.
4. Remove the... - 45.2775
Steak Chili With Fajita Seasoning
Stir together ingredients for the Fajita Seasoning; set aside.
Heat 1 Tbsp oil in a soup pot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Brown half the meat in oil; transfer meat to a 4- to 6-qt slow cooker.
Brown remaining meat in 1 Tbsp oil and transfer to slow... - 44.3018
Beef Medallions With Wilted Collard Greens And Tobasco Onion Rings
1) In a bowl, mix flour, cornstarch, cumin, chile powder and salt. Toss the onion rings in the mixture and dust off the excess.
2) In a saucepan, add enough oil for deep frying and heat it to 350 degrees. Add in the rings in batches and fry till... - 41.343
Heat oil in a large Dutch oven, add round steak, onion, and garlic, and cook until beef is browned.
Add beef broth, water, sugar, oregano, cumin, paprika, bay leaves, and hot sauce, mix well.
Cover and cook over low heat 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Add... - 33.5544
Sirloin Mushroom Kabobs
Sirloin Mushroom Kabobs is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends as a side dish. Enjoy this delicious Sirloin Mushroom Kabobs; I am sure you would love to try this dish. - 42.4887
Grilled Sweet Potatoes
Grilled Sweet Potatoes or Yams are an ideal side dish for American meals. Learn to grill them perfectly as shown in the video. The chef also shares some valuable tips which are not to be missed. - 132.068
In small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons steak sauce, 2 tablespoons chiles and sour cream.
Cover; chill until serving time.
In medium bowl, combine ground beef, remaining steak sauce and chiles.
Shape mixture into 4 (4-inch) oval patties.
Grill over medium heat... - 38.4954
Chilled Fish In Escabeche
Prepare Escabeche Paste.
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a 2- to 3-quart pan over medium heat.
When oil is hot, add paste and garlic.
Cook, stirring, for I minute.
Gradually stir in orange juice, vinegar, broth, sugar, and bay leaves; bring to a boil over... - 37.7518
Chipotle Grilled Fillets
Prepare Chipotle Marinade. In a non-reactive baking dish or a resealable plastic bag, add the steaks and the Chipotle Marinade. Refrigerate 3 to 4 hours or overnight. Meanwhile, prepare the Mango Salsa.
Remove steaks from refrigeration 1 hour before cooking... - 45.8993
Southeast Asian Style Beef Salad
1. Brush the steak with about 1/4 cup of the miso dressing. Marinate at room temperature for up to an hour or cook immediately. When ready to cook, position a broiler pan on the rack closest to the broiler and preheat to high.
2. Carefully lay the steak in... - 35.546
1 Melt butter in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add round steak cubes and brown on all sides.
2 Slice zucchini into thin rounds and fry in the same pan until slightly tender, about 10 minutes. Add corn kernels, green chiles, garlic, salt and herbs, and... - 30.9645
In large skillet, over medium-high heat, brown beef and onion; drain.
Stir in steak sauce.
Arrange tortilla chips on large heatproof platter.
Spoon beef mixture over chips; sprinkle with cheese.
Broil 6 inches from heat source for 3 to 5 minutes or until... - 36.8694
Beef Filets In Black Bean Sauce With Rice
1. In a cup, mix together soy sauce and chile oil.
2. Rub the sauce mixture all over the steaks.
3. Let the steaks sit on a plate at room temperature for 15 minutes before cooking.
4. Heat a heavy saute pan or skillet; place the steaks... - 46.5528
Tunt &mango Sashimi Salad
1. Cut tuna into 1-inch cubes and place in a medium bowl. Add green onion, cilantro, soy sauce and Chile.
2. In a small bowl, combine garlic and ginger.
3. In a small saucepan, heat sesame oil until it starts to smoke. Pour over the garlic and ginger.
4. - 26.7092
Stir Fry Fajita Salad
1) Discard the excess fat from the steak.
2) In a shallow dish, place the steak.
3) In a bowl, combine lime juice and next 6 ingredients.
4) Stir well and pour over steak.
5) Cover the dish and place inside refrigerator to marinate for 8 hours... - 48.7792
Swordfish Skewers With Tomato Chilli Relish
To prepare Tomato-Chili Relish, combine chiles, tomatoes, onion, sugar, and vinegar in a small nonreactive bowl.
Season to taste with salt.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes or until next day.
In a large bowl, combine oil, garlic, and pepper.
Add... - 41.0051
Spanish Beef Stew
Cut flank steak into thirds.
In 5 quart Dutch oven, heat steak, chopped onion, carrot, bay leaf, 1 teaspoon salt, and 5 cups water to boiling over high heat.
Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 2 1/2 to 3 hours, until meat is very tender.
Remove Dutch oven... - 43.3983
Tuna & Cherry Tomato Salsa
1. In a medium-size bowl, mix tomatoes, cilantro, chiles, garlic, onions, and 2 tablespoons (30 ml) of the lime juice. Cover and set aside.
2. Mix remaining 3 tablespoons (45 ml) lime juice with oil. Rinse tuna and pat dry; then brush both sides of each steak... - 30.9723