- » Green Chile Steak
Green Chile Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of green chile steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for green chile steak recipes.
Steak Fajitas With Skirt Steak
1. In a dish place the skirt steak, marinate with beer, garlic, lime juice, sugar, chili powder, oregano, cumin, green onions, jalapenos, salt, olive oil and cilantro.
2. Mix and coat the skirt steak with the marinade.
3. Refrigerate overnight... - 0
Arizona Fried Steak
In a rimmed plate or pie pan, stir together masa, cumin, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, and red pepper.
In another rimmed plate or pie pan, beat egg until blended.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a wide frying pan over high... - 36.032
This mexican steak recipe is prepared using a round steak with green chilies and taco sauce. Filled with the spicy hallmark of mexican cuisine, the mexican steak is oven cooked and finished with a topping of shredded cheese. - 32.5446
Trim excess fat from steak.
Cut steak into 4 pieces, and pound to 1/4 -inch thickness.
Brown steak in butter, and place in a lightly greased shallow 2-quart casserole.
Top with chilies and taco sauce.
Cover and bake at 350°F for 40 minutes.
Sprinkle steak... - 27.6592
Poor Boy Steak Sandwiches
Preheat the grill for 5 minutes.
Remove any visible fat from the steak and slice the steak in thin strips across the grain of the meat.
Place in the grill and sprinkle with pepper and salt.
Grill for 2-3 minutes.
Add the green chiles and tomato.
Grill for 2... - 36.1838
Poor Boy Steak Sandwiches
1 Preheat the grill for 5 minutes.
2 Remove the fat from the steak and slice itacross the grain in thin strips.
3 Sprinkle with salt and pepper and place it in the grill.
4 Cook for 2-3 minutes.
5 Add tomato and green chiles.
6 ... - 43.4997
1 Trim the excess fat from the steak.
2 Preheat the oven to 350°F.
3 Lightly grease a 2-quart shallow casserole.
4 Cut the steak into 4 pieces.
5 Pound each piece to 1/4-inch thickness.
6 In a skillet, melt butter and brown... - 36.3819
Southwestern Swiss Steak
1 Mix together first 6 ingredients and pour into a shallow pan large enough for the beef. Trim excess fat from meat and pierce it deeply on both sides several times, using a meat fork.
2 Marinate the meat in the mixture in refrigerator overnight. Next day,... - 38.593
Philadelphia Cheese Steak Sandwiches
1) Season the sirloin with salt and pepper and keep aside.
2) On a griddle, heat 2 tablespoons of oil and saute onion, bell pepper, mushrooms, salt and pepper over medium-high for about 3 minutes.
3) Keep the griddle warm until serve... - 45.4947
1. In cup, combine lime and orange juices, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and oregano. Transfer to ziptight plastic bag; add meat, turning to coat. Seal bag, pressing out as much air as possible. Refrigerate beef 1 hour to marinate, turning bag once.
2. Preheat broiler.... - 32.3727
Steak Fajitas With Black Beans And Spicy Red Rice
1. In a glass dish, put together all the marinade ingredients and mix thoroughly.
2. Toss in the sliced sirloin to coat thoroughly.
3. Cover the dish and marinate for at least 4 hours and preferably overnight in the refrigerator.
4. Remove the... - 47.1299
Steak Chili With Fajita Seasoning
Stir together ingredients for the Fajita Seasoning; set aside.
Heat 1 Tbsp oil in a soup pot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Brown half the meat in oil; transfer meat to a 4- to 6-qt slow cooker.
Brown remaining meat in 1 Tbsp oil and transfer to slow... - 44.5206