- » Green Chile Mayonnaise
Green Chile Mayonnaise Recipes
Enjoy our collection of green chile mayonnaise recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for green chile mayonnaise recipes.
Green Chile Mayonnaise
1. Using a blender or food processor, process all the ingredients to blend well.
2. Transfer to an airtight container, cover and refrigerate till used.
3. Use as desired with salad of your choice. - 29.1088
Low Fat Thousand Island Dressing
1. Take a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, catsup or chili sauce and yogurt.
2. Add rest of the ingredients and stir well.
3. Transfer to an airtight container, cover and refrigerate till used.
4. Use as desired as dressing for vegetable salad of... - 34.7016
You May Also Like!
Artichoke Chile Dip
In a small mixing bowl combine artichoke hearts, cheese, green chiles, and mayonnaise.
Transfer mixture into an 8-inch round baking dish.
Bake uncovered in a 350°F. oven about 30 minutes or until heated thoroughly.
Serve warm with fat-free crackers or... - 23.8083
Jack Chile Melts
Try this alluring Jack Chile Melts recipe. An easily prepared chile recipe, this Jack Chile Melts is a dish which you will always love to serve to your friends and family. - 28.6083
Green Chile Dip
1) In a small bowl, stir the yogurt, mayonnaise, salt and chili powder together.
2) In a food processor with a metal blade, process the chilies until finely chopped and stir into the yogurt.
4) Process the olives until finely chopped, then stir into... - 35.2474
Chile Corn Bread Salad
Chile Corn Bread Salad is a mouth watering side dish recipe. An easy to prepare Chile Corn Bread Salad recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 46.444
Hatch Chili Cheese Spread
1.Char the chilies on the stove or in a grill and set aside.
2.Chop the chilies to a fine chop and set aside. Make sure to shred the cheddar cheese before going ahead.
3.In a bowl combine the lemon juice, cheddar cheese, chopped... - 111.66
Artichoke Chile Dip
Mix all ingredients and bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until bubbly. - 24.408
Chile Corn Dip
Chile Corn Dip is a simply delicious mouth-watering recipe. Try this amazingly tempting chilled recipe; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this Chile Corn Dip. - 33.167
Combine biscuit mix, milk, and 2 tablespoons mayonnaise, stir well.
Spread mixture in a greased 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish, set aside.
Cook sausage and onion in a skillet until meat is browned, stirring to crumble meat.
Drain well between paper... - 35.1176
Cheese & Chile Rolls
In a bowl, stir together mayonnaise, mustard, and Worcestershire.
Stir in chiles, olives, onions, and cheese.
Arrange roll halves, cut side up, on a rimmed baking sheet.
Spoon cheese mixture evenly over each half.
Arrange ham slices over cheese mixture, then... - 38.3071
Hot Artichoke Canapes
Hot Artichoke Canapes is simply a delicious recipe. A delicious appetizer recipe; I bet this Hot Artichoke Canapes will surely tempt you to prepare on every party! - 24.3148
Shrimp Salad With Celery Root & Caviar
Peel the celery root and cut this in ½cm, steamed for about 5-6 minutes in light salted water.
Slice celery round and place this in a bowl add wine vinegar, salt, pepper, Virgin olive oil, Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes while preparing the spicey... - 41.8841