Chicken Rice Soup
- » Green Chile Chicken Rice Soup
Green Chile Chicken Rice Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of green chile chicken rice soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for green chile chicken rice soup recipes.
Chicken And Rice Soup
1. In a stockpot over high heat bring together chicken, water, onion pieces, celery, garlic and bay leaf bring to a boil.
2. With cover reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 1 hour or until chicken is tender.
3. Strain chicken stock and chill and... - 46.1666
Rice Dry Soup
In a wide frying pan over medium-high heat, brown rice lightly in lard.
Add onion, garlic, and tomato, and cook for 2 or 3 minutes; add 3 cups of the broth and chiles, if used.
Cover and simmer 25 to 35 minutes or bake, covered, in a 350° oven 50 to 60... - 35.3928
Easy Chicken And Sausage Jambalaya
Place the bell pepper, onion, celery and green onions in an 8 quart Dutch oven sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
Saute over medium-low heat until tender.
Rinse the chicken and pat dry; cut into 1 inch-wide strips.
Stir the chicken and sausage into the... - 38.2388
Khao Tom (thai Rice Soup)
This flavourful bowl of rice soup with minced pork meatballs is the perfect day starter. Customize with your own choice of condiments ranging from preserved eggs to pickled radish and of course plenty of Thai chiles in fish sauce (nam pla phrik). - 50.8758
Jim's Chili-chicken Soup
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic,- saute 3 minutes. Add tomatoes,- cook 5 minutes over low heat. Stir in chicken and next 8 ingredients (chicken through chiles),- bring to a boil. Reduce heat,- simmer 10 minutes,... - 26.6004
Santa Fe Chicken
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Brown the chicken with the bell pepper and onion in hot oil in a skillet over medium heat.
Spread the rice evenly in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
Layer the chicken mixture over the rice.
Combine the cans of soup and the tomatoes... - 41.715
Hanoi Beef And Noodle Soup
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a medium bowl. Add the beef, stir to coat, and set aside for 30 minutes.
2. Soak the noodles in warm water to cover for 15 minutes or until soft; drain. Divide the noodles between 2 large soup bowls and place half of the... - 32.1031
Beef Soup With Shining Noodles
Soak bean threads in warm water to cover until soft and pliable, about 15 minutes.
Drain, cut into 6-inch lengths, and set aside.
Cut beef into matchstick strips; mix with cornstarch, sherry, and the 2 teaspoons salad oil.
Pour the 2 tablespoons... - 42.4887
Black Bean Soup
Heat oil in a 5-quart pan over medium heat.
Add onions, green peppers, and garlic; cook, stirring, until soft.
Add broth, cumin, oregano, vinegar, and beans.
Cover and simmer for 30 minutes, adding more broth, if desired, for thinner consistency.
Add salt to... - 35.1711
Southwest Chicken With Black Beans And Olives
Southwest Chicken With Black Beans And Olives is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out... - 45.3859
Birria - Shredded Beef Stew
1) In a 16-quart stock pot filled with water, add the meat in big chunks.
2) Bring to a boil.
3) Once the meat has boiled, add all the remaining ingredients except for the chicken broth and the chile pasilla.
4) Cover the pot and cook over low flame... - 44.1062