- » Green Chile Chicken
Green Chile Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of green chile chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for green chile chicken recipes.
Green Chile Chicken Soup
Green Chile Chicken Soup is an amazingly delicious version of appetizer. An easy to prepare boiled recipe, Green Chile Chicken Soup is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 42.7685
Americanized Chicken Chile Verde
If you like your chicken in stew to be super tender, super moist and all the more healthy, the video is worth a watch. The chef here makes the Americanized version of the authentic chicken chile verde and beautiful green tomatoes that go into the gravy take... - 96.6265
Green Chile Chicken
1. Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion, cover, and simmer over low heat until it is translucent and tender, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and saute for a few seconds just to release its aroma.
2. Add the oregano, cumin, and... - 37.1361
Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas
Prepare the chicken by placing in a medium saucepan with water.
Water level should be 2 inches above the chicken.
It will help season the chicken while it is cooking.
Boil chicken for 20-25 minutes, until done.
Shred chicken with fingers when cooled.
Preheat... - 35.4718
Chicken With Green Chile And Basil (gai Phrik Krapao)
Exciting Thai fresh flavours of hot-salty-sweet-sour with chicken in a qui k stir-fry. Perfect with steamed brown rice for a healthy meal. This is a dry curry which is sans coconut milk-so it is big on flavour and low on fat. - 51.5704
Green Chile Chicken Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 375Â°F.
2. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and cook until somewhat translucent, about 5 minutes. Add the chili powder and cumin and saute for a few seconds just to release the aroma. Add the corn,... - 37.7947
Chicken & Green Chile Enchiladas
Stack tortillas, wrap in foil, and place in a 350° oven until heated through about 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add onion, cumin, and oregano; cook, stirring often, until onion is soft about 10 minutes.
Stir in... - 44.8376
Green Chile Chicken With Tortillas
1. In a large frying pan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken chunks and cook, stirring, until golden, about 4 minutes. Sprinkle corn-meal, chili powder, and cumin over chicken and cook, stirring, 1 minute. Stir in broth, tomatillos and chiles.... - 30.1693
New Mexican Chicken Wing And Green Chile Stew
1. Season chicken with salt and pepper. In a large frying pan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken in batches and cook, turning once or twice, until browned, about 10 minutes per batch. Remove chicken to a platter as it browns.
2. Add onion to pan,... - 31.4023
Green Chile And Chicken Stew
1. Combine first 5 ingredients in a Dutch oven. Bring to a boil,- cook 10 minutes. Remove from heat. Remove chicken from broth,- remove chicken from bones, discarding bones. Cut meat into bite-sized pieces,- return to broth. Discard bay leaves.
2. Add potato... - 30.5704
Green Chile Chicken Thighs With Arugula Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 325° Spread the butter in a medium roasting pan. In a small bowl, combine the green-chile powder, ground coriander and dried oregano with a generous pinch of salt and black pepper. Sprinkle the seasonings generously all over the... - 30.9646
Green Chile Stew
This very fragrant stew is rich with the flavor of lamb and the accents of lemon peel and juniper berries. Now that's aromatherapy! - 38.847
Chicken Rellenos is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends as a side dish. Enjoy this delicious chicken recipe; I am sure you would love to try this Chicken Rellenos dish. - 46.3576
Chile Ginger Roast Chicken
Heat the oven to 300Â°F Grate the ginger and garlic and finely chop the chiles, then mix them with the vinegar and saltâ€”or combine these ingredients in a food processor.
Stuff the chicken with one of the stuffing mixtures, and place it in a greased... - 35.4685
Chile Cream Chicken
1) Take the desired number of tortillas and loosely wrap in foil. Place ion oven to keep warm.
2) In a pot, add in the chicken, salt and enough water to cover the chicken.
3) Boil the water, lower heat, place lid and simmer for 20 minutes.
4) Cool,... - 41.9873
Chicken Chile Verde
1. Cut chicken into thin strips. Heat oil in a medium frying pan over high heat. Add chicken and cook, stirring constantly, 1 1/2 minutes, or until just golden.
2. Sprinkle with cornmeal and cumin; reduce heat to medium, and cook, stirring, 1 minute to toast... - 27.6559
Chicken Chile Potato Skins
Wash potatoes; pat dry.
Prick each potato several times with a fork.
Arrange 4 potatoes in a circle 1 inch apart on a layer of paper towels in microwave oven.
Microwave, uncovered, at HIGH 8 to 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender, turning and rearranging... - 42.7977
Chicken Chile Rolls
Place chicken between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap, and flatten to 1/4-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
Place a green chile half and 1 cheese strip in center of each breast half.
Roll up lengthwise; tuck ends under.
Secure with... - 43.3562
Sesame Chile Chicken With Gingered Watermelon Salsa
1. To prepare chicken, combine first 3 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add chicken to bag, seal and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour, turning bag occasionally.
2. Prepare grill.
3. To prepare salsa, combine watermelon and next 8 ingredients... - 33.4475
Chicken With Chiles
Cut larger pieces of chicken in half for uniform size.
Arrange in 2-quart (12 x 7) baking dish.
Combine remaining ingredients and spoon over chicken.
Cook covered with wax paper, 28 minutes or until done. - 29.9201
Chicken Breasts Sauteed With Chile And Cinnamon
Melt the butter in a heavy-based fiying pan over medium-low heat.
When hot, saute the onion with the cinnamon until the onion begins to soften, 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add the chicken breasts, lemon juice, salt, and pepper and continue cooking for... - 34.6474
Chicken Tinga Tacos With Avocado Chile Crema
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with our new favorite taco! Fun to say and even more fun to eat, chicken tinga tacos are extra tender and moist due to a dip in our Green Valley Organics Kefir and a slow roast in the oven (or crock pot). Short on time? Simply marinate... - 40.4976
Chile Chicken Casserole
1 Put the chicken in a cooking pot and add the celery, carrot, onion, garlic, cilantro, salt, a pinch of pepper and the thyme. Add just enough water to cover. Simmer until very tender, about 1 hour. Leg joints should move easily. Strain the cooking broth and... - 35.9873
Make-ahead Chicken-chile Rolls
Flatten chicken breasts to 1/4-inch thin between pieces of wax paper. Top each piece of chicken with one strip of cheese and 2 tablespoons chiles; roll up. Combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and seasonings in a bowl; place melted butter in a separate bowl.... - 22.0849
Jamaican Baked Jerk Chicken Wings
Tired of the same old chicken wings, then try these Jamaican baked chicken wings. Here is an impressive video that is definitely a must watch. The chef here flavors the chicken wings in a flavorful jerk marinade. This video would surely equip you to make... - 109.085
Green Enchiladas With Chicken
Prepare Tomatillo Sauce; set aside.
In a large bowl, mix chicken, 2 cups of the cheese, chiles, and oregano.
Season to taste with salt; set aside.
Pour oil to a depth of 1/4 inch into an 8- to 10-inch frying pan over medium-high heat.
When oil is hot, cook... - 41.6452
Chicken In Green Mole
1.In a large, heavy saucepan, put all the chicken pieces.
2.Add water to cover.
3. Add in onion, ginger, 1 teaspoon of the salt, and peppercorns.
4.Bring to boil.
5.Skim any foam rising to surface.
6.Reduce heat to low.
7.Simmer covered for 40... - 46.4001
Chicken Breast Enchiladas With Mild Green Chili Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. In a large saucepan or stockpot, bring the poaching liquid to boil.
3. Add the chicken breasts in the poaching liquid, arrange the pieces into a single layer, and cover with a lid.
4. Trim the flame... - 46.654
Chicken Corn And Green Onion Rotini
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Drain pasta, return to pan.
Add chicken and remaining ingredients, toss well. - 33.7117
Chicken In Green Sauce
Place chicken in dutch oven with the celery, onion, saltand pepper.
Add water to cover and simmer until tender, about 40 minutes.
Let cool, remove meat from the bones and shred.
Vegetables: Combine all the ingredients in a large skillet.
Cook until soft.
Add... - 45.3378
Combine all ingredients in a large saucepan.
Simmer until sauce is consistency of puree, about 1 hour.
Gently pierce the tomatillos with a fork as they become soft. - 32.8639
Spicy Beans And Chicken Supreme
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spray 2 9-inch casserole dishes with a non-fat cooking spray.
Spray a non stick skillet with the same non-fat cooking spray.
Saute onion and celery in sherry.
Add mushrooms and cook a couple of minutes longer.
Place skim milk, garlic... - 38.8664
Nogales Baked Chicken
Prepare Tomatillo Salsa; set aside.
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
In a shallow bowl, beat together eggs, garlic, and 1/4 cup of the salsa.
In another shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs, chili powder, cumin, and oregano.
Dip each chicken piece in egg... - 40.0554
Mexican Style Chicken Roll-ups
Mexican Style Chicken Roll-Ups is an easy yet delicious side dish recipe. Try this Chicken Roll-Ups; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments. - 44.3711
Chicken In Groundnut Sauce
1. Season chicken lightly with salt and pepper. In a large frying pan, heat oil. Cook chicken in batches over medium-high heat, turning once or twice, until browned, about 7 minutes per batch. Remove chicken from pan.
2. Add onion to drippings and cook,... - 26.5047
Easy Chicken And Sausage Jambalaya
Place the bell pepper, onion, celery and green onions in an 8 quart Dutch oven sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
Saute over medium-low heat until tender.
Rinse the chicken and pat dry; cut into 1 inch-wide strips.
Stir the chicken and sausage into the... - 40.3906
Mexican Chicken Spaghetti
Combine celery, onion, bell peppers, tomatoes, green chiles, garlic powder and chicken.
Saute in butter.
Break spaghetti into small pieces and cook.
Drain and mix with sauteed mixture.
Pour chicken broth into greased 13 x 9-inch casserole dish to cover about... - 45.0261
Southwest Chicken With Black Beans And Olives
Southwest Chicken With Black Beans And Olives is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out... - 47.535
Quick Chicken Mole Over Rice
1. Combine the rice and the water in a saucepan and bring to a simmer over low heat. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Cover and cook until just tender, 15 to 17 minutes. Keep the cooked rice warm, covered, until the chicken is done.
2. Meanwhile, mince... - 39.0645
For mock sour cream place all the above ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
Combine liquid Butter Buds or chicken broth, garlic, and onion in a sauce pan.
Cook until soft.
Add flour, cornstarch, 14 oz.chicken broth, and green chiles.
Stir with a... - 41.8264
Southwestern Chicken Soup
1. In a 5-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the broth, tomatoes with their liquid, green chiles, corn, red and green peppers, onion, chicken strips, and garlic pepper.
2. Cover and cook on the high heat setting 1 hour. Reduce the heat to the low... - 33.5633
Preheat oven to 350°.
Fry the tortillas in a little oil until soft, drain on paper towels.
Heat together soup, sour cream and picante sauce (start with 1 tablespoon of picante sauce and add more if desired).
Fill the drained tortillas with shredded cheese... - 34.3456
Tex Mex Chicken N Rice
1. In a 5-quart electric slow cooker, mix together all the ingredients except the chiles and garlic pepper.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 4 to 4 1/2 hours, or until the rice is tender and the chicken is white throughout; do not overcook or the... - 34.1934
Jamaican Jerk Chicken
Hot, spicy Jamaican Jerk Chicken will look more than welcoming from its plate. And beware if you cook this Jamaican Jerk Chicken well before your guests arrive-they might have an empty dish waiting for them. - 37.3036
Are you looking for some great Mexican recipes? Here the chef has shared a quick and easy chicken quesadilla recipe with you. Serve this wonderful chicken quesadilla with sour cream and grab your favorite hot sauce. - 104.146
South Of The Border Baked Chicken
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
In a shallow bowl, beat together eggs and 4 to 5 tablespoons salsa.
In another shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs, chili powder, cumin, garlic salt, and oregano.
Dip one chicken piece in egg mixture to coat; drain... - 45.6717
Taco Chicken Salad
Place tortillas on a large baking sheet.
Bake at 350° for 6 minutes.
Remove from oven; turn tortillas over, and coat lightly with cooking spray.
Sprinkle garlic powder and red pepper evenly over tortillas.
Bake an additional 6 minutes or until tortillas are... - 44.9835
Tomato Chicken Casserole
Saute the onion and bell pepper in the butter in a large skillet over medium heat for about 5 minutes.
Add the cream of mushroom soup, mushrooms, tomatoes with green chiles and Velveeta cheese; heat until melted and well blended, stirring constantly.
Stir in... - 37.7217
Spicy Three Alarm Chicken Chili
1. In a large saucepan, cook chicken, onion, and garlic in oil over medium heat until chicken is white and onion is softened and pale gold, about 10 minutes.
2. Add chili powder, oregano, and cumin and cook, stirring, 1 minute. Stir in tomatoes, broth,... - 28.0695
Ranch Baked Quesadillas
Combine chicken, cheese, dressing and chiles in a medium bowl.
Place about 1/2 cup chicken mixture on each tortilla; fold in half.
Place quesadillas on a baking sheet.
Bake at 350°F.
for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Cut into thirds, if desired. - 29.1652
1) Mix together flour, garlic salt and black pepper in a food storage bag.
2) Coat chicken with the flour mixture by putting it in bag and shaking well.
3) Take a large skillet; heat oil in it and brown coated chicken on both sides.
4) Remove the... - 41.9203
Fiesta Chicken And Potatoes
1. Mix the undiluted soup with the water and the sauce packets from the potato packages until well blended. Set aside.
2. Scatter the potatoes from 1 package over the bottom of a 4-quart electric slow cooker. Sprinkle with half of the scallions, bell pepper,... - 29.1808
Island Chicken And Rice
1. Season chicken with salt, pepper, and cayenne. In a large Dutch oven, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken in 2 or 3 batches, turning, until browned, about 7 minutes per batch. Remove chicken from pan as it browns.
2. Add onion and garlic to... - 31.5625
Slow Cooker Southwest Chicken Soup
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray
3. In a 3 1 /2- to 4-quart slow cooker, tip the chicken, sweet potatoes, onion, tomatoes, broth, cumin and oregano.
4. Cover and cook on low heat for 7-8 hours
5. To... - 45.7822
Chicken And Rice Soup
1. In a stockpot over high heat bring together chicken, water, onion pieces, celery, garlic and bay leaf bring to a boil.
2. With cover reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 1 hour or until chicken is tender.
3. Strain chicken stock and chill and... - 46.659
Avocado Chicken Rolls
Split rolls in half and spread cut sides with butter.
Place roll halves, buttered sides up, on a baking sheet.
Broil about 4 inches below heat until golden 3 to 5 minutes.
Set aside top halves of rolls.
Spread bottoms of rolls with sour cream and mustard.
Mix... - 45.1957
Dip tortilla quickly into hot shortening, drain and place on hot serving plate.
Sprea mashed frijcles evenly over tortilla; then a layer of guacamole, then chicken or turkey and shredded lettuce.
Pour heated chile and tomato sauce over all and top the center... - 29.3144
Chicken And Sausage Potpie
1. Pre heat an oven at 212.5 C (425 F).
2. In a medium sized skillet, place the sausages and saute on a medium flame ofr 5 minutes or till they are evenly brown in colour.
3. Remove and keep aside to cool.
4. Once cooled, cut into ½ inch slices... - 45.4309
Chicken And Cheese Quesadillas
1) In a small bowl, mix all the salsa ingredients. Allow it to stand for 1 hour. Drain well.
2) Keep 4 tortillas on a flat surface, evenly spread the chicken, cheese, and chiles over tortillas.
3) Cover with the remaining 4 tortillas. Seal the ends... - 42.4472
Six Can Chicken Tortilla Soup
Combine corn, chicken broth, chicken, black beans.and tomatoes in a pan and heat thoroughly.
Top soup with tortilla chips and cheese. - 26.3354
Pacific Rim Pineapple Chicken
1. In a shallow dish, combine apricot nectar, vinegar, brown sugar, soy sauce, ginger, and 1/4 cup mint. Add chicken and stir to coat completely. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour, stirring once or twice. Remove chicken from marinade. Stir cornstarch into marinade... - 29.7493
Pineapple Braised Chicken
Combine flour, salt, and pepper.
Roll chicken pieces in flour mixture, coating well.
In a hot skillet saute chicken pieces in chicken broth.
Be sure and use a non-stick skillet.
Cook about 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
Remove chicken and set... - 39.9783
Easy Chicken Enchiladas
Combine first 9 ingredients, mix well.
Fry tortillas, one at a time, in 2 tablespoons oil in a medium skillet 5 seconds on each side or just until tortillas are softened, add additional oil, if necessary.
Drain on paper towels.
Place a heaping 1/2 cup of... - 38.7056
1 Wrap the tortillas in foil and heat on 3 or 6 plates (3 plates if serving as a main course, 6 plates if serving as a snack). Meanwhile, prepare the chicken and season with salt; mix in cilantro and garlic.
2 When tortillas are heated through, about 15... - 38.058
Southern Chicken Soup
Bring all ingredients to boil; then simmer for 45 minutes.
Serve hot with topping of Cheddar cheese.
Enjoy. - 38.9011
Texas Vegetable Chicken
Trim excess for from chicken.
Rinse chicken under cold, running water, and pat dry.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add oil and place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add chicken, and cook until lightly browned on oil sides.
Remove chicken;... - 45.1416
Wokked Chicken Hunan
1. Stem chiles and remove seeds. Put chiles in a small bowl and cover with boiling water. Let sit until water cools. Drain and mince chiles.
2. In a wok or skillet, heat oil and saute green onion until soft but not browned. Add carrot, bell pepper, broccoli,... - 33.7138
Pasta With Fajita Style Chicken And Tomatillo Tomato Salsa
In a mixing bowl, stir 1 tablespoon of the oil with the lemon and lime juices, the oregano, 1 garlic clove, and 1 chile.
Add the chicken breasts and turn them in the mixture; leave them to marinate for about half an hour.
Remove the broiler tray and spray it... - 45.7703
Mexican Chicken Tortilla Soup
1. In a large saucepan, cook onion in oil over medium heat until softened, 3 to 5 minutes. Add garlic, chiles, jalapeno pepper, and cumin. Cook, stirring, 1 minute. Add broth and tomatoes and bring to a boil. Add chicken, reduce heat to medium-low, and... - 30.1254
Spanish Chicken Casserole
Saute chopped onion in 3 Tbs. chicken broth over low heat.
Add 14 oz. chicken broth and sour cream or yogurt and continue to simmer.
Add flour and cornstarch and mix with a wire beater to blend.
Stir in water chestnuts, green chiles, and mushrooms.
Cut... - 37.6747
Chipotle Chicken Salad
Combine the chicken and enough cold water to cover by 1 inch in a small saucepan; bring to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer until the chicken is just cooked through, about 15-20 minutes.
Transfer the chicken to a bowl and let cool to room temperature... - 42.4981
Chicken With Basil
Mix together chiles, soy, sugar, vinegar, basil, mint, and cornstarch; set aside.
Place wok on high heat.
When wok is hot, add 1 1/2 tablespoons of the oil.
When oil is hot, add garlic and half the chicken; stir-fry until chicken is opaque (about 3 minutes);... - 44.4282
Chicken Livers Baked In Spicy Yogurt
Combine all the ingredients except the chicken livers in a small ovenproof dish.
Add the chicken livers and marinate them for 15 minutes.
Heat the oven to 325Â°F.
Place the dish in the oven and bake for 30 minutes, until the livers are done, basting... - 35.0984
Stir Fried Chicken With Bok Choy
1. In a small bowl, whisk the chicken stock with the black bean sauce, sherry, sugar, chile-garlic sauce and cornstarch.
2. Heat a large wok or skillet until very hot. Add 2 tablespoons of the oil and heat until just smoking. Season the chicken with salt and... - 28.8942
Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
In a large saucepan combine chicken and enough water to cover.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer, covered, for 12 to 14 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink (170Â°F).
Remove from saucepan.
When cool enough to handle, shred chicken with a fork into... - 41.659
Santa Fe Chicken
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Brown the chicken with the bell pepper and onion in hot oil in a skillet over medium heat.
Spread the rice evenly in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
Layer the chicken mixture over the rice.
Combine the cans of soup and the tomatoes... - 43.2519
Chicken With Tomatillos And Rice
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, garlic, chiles, and cumin.
Drain tomatillos, reserving liquid.
Cut tomatillos into halves; add tomatillo halves to onion mixture.
Rinse chicken and pat dry; then arrange, overlapping pieces slightly,... - 47.0669
Chicken Enchilada Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°.
Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add chicken; cook 6 minutes on each side or until done.
Remove from skillet; let cool.
Shred with 2 forks; set aside.
Coat skillet with cooking spray; place... - 44.9191
Salsa Chicken With Cheese
Sandwich cleaned chicken pieces between 2 sheets of plastic wrap, one at a time, skinned side down, and pound with a flat-surfaced mallet until about 1/4 inch thick.
Melt butter in oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add chicken, a portion at a... - 44.9327
1. Combine 1 tablespoon soy sauce, wine, and chicken in a zip-top plastic bag,- seal. Marinate in refrigerator at least 1 hour, turning occasionally.
2. Combine 2 tablespoons soy sauce, water, sugar, vinegar, and cornstarch in a small bowl.
3. Heat oil in a... - 28.0634
Enchilada Style Chicken Pie
Prepare pie crust according to package directions for unfilled one-crust pie using 9-inch microwave-safe pie pan or 10-inch microwave-safe tart pan.
(Refrigerate remaining crust for a later use.) Flute, if desired.
Generously prick... - 46.6313
1) In a slow cooker, add the chicken, onion, garlic, tomatoes, broth, salt, pepper and green chile ; cook covered on LOW for about 7-8 hrs; puree in a food processor or a blender.
2) In a large skillet, heat the oil, add the tortilla strips, fry... - 38.919
Cheddar & Peppers Tamale Pie
In a non-stick skillet, saute the onion and garlic in the 3 Tbs.chicken broth until onion is tender.
Add chicken pieces, stewed tomatoes, tomato sauce, chicken broth, and 1/2 tsp.lite salt.
Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally; reduce heat, and simmer,... - 41.206
Homemade Chicken Enchiladas With Salsa Verda
Make the most your leftover roasted chicken from last night's dinner with this Mexican classic. In this video, Betty shows you how to make chicken enchiladas and the luscious salsa verde just packs a punch to this recipe. Simple enough for a weeknight dinner... - 117.224
Chicken Enchilada Quiche
Your friends are going to love the rich blend of ingredients and the subtle flavors in this chicken Enchilada quiche recipe. Quiche all jazzed up with Mexican flavors. Make an impression at your friends gathering with this delicious and easy recipe. - 43.9938
For each tostada, spread a layer of shredded lettuce over a dinner plate.
Add a fried tortilla.
Spread with about 3 to 4 tablespoons hot refried beans, sprinkle with about 2 tablespoons cheese, cover with 2 or 3 tablespoons meat, top with 1/4 to 1/2 cup more... - 32.5304
Chicken Almond Wraps
Preheat toaster oven to 350°F.
Sprinkle five spice powder over chicken thighs.
Place on toaster oven tray.
Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
Remove and dice chicken.
Place chicken in bowl.
Add bean sprouts, onions, almonds, soy... - 36.7831
Chicken & Vegetable One Pot Meal
Rinse chicken, pat dry, and cut into 1- by 2-inch strips no thicker than 1 inch.
Arrange separately on a large tray (or 2 small ones) the chicken, mustard greens, Mushroom Bundles, Carrot Bundles, and Spinach Rolls.
Place a 5- to 6-quart pan with a heat... - 40.3277
Barbecued Chicken Pot Pie
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add onion, bell pepper, chile, and garlic; saute 5 minutes. Add cumin seeds and coriander; saute 2 minutes. Stir in cider vinegar, scraping... - 30.3597
1. Remove tops and tough outer leaves of lemongrass and slice tender hearts as thin as possible. In a bowl combine chicken, lemongrass, 1 tablespoon of the fish sauce, sugar, salt, pepper, green onions, and garlic. Toss to coat chicken evenly and allow to... - 32.2773
Chicken Wing Soup With Pasta
1. In a bowl, mix together the paprika, chili powder, garlic powder, garlic pepper, oregano, and cumin until thoroughly blended. Add the chicken drumettes to the spice mixture and toss until completely coated. Set aside.
2. In a 4-quart electric slow cooker,... - 34.746
Spinach Chicken Sausage Strata
Cook the sausage until brown and crumbly; drain.
Squeeze the spinach dry.
Saute the onion until tender.
Cut the bread into 12 thin slices and trim the crusts.
Arrange half the bread slices, slightly overlapping, in a well greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
Toss... - 42.301
Chicken With Shining Noodles Soup
Cover bean threads with warm water and let stand for 30 minutes.
Drain, then cut in 6-inch lengths.
In a bowl, blend cornstarch, sherry, and the 2 teaspoons oil.
Add chicken and mix well; let stand for 10 minutes.
Rinse black beans and drain.
In a 3-quart... - 46.1226
Chicken-Tortilla Soup is a very tasty as well as I would say a comforting soup. Healthy, tasty and nutritious - this Chicken-Tortilla Soup is all in one. Enjoy having it! - 32.5937
Southwestern Chicken Caesar Salad
If you love chicken breasts, then try Southwestern Chicken Caesar Salad as an appetizer or side dish. Southwestern Chicken Caesar Salad serves good as both. Do not miss out on it! - 26.2283
Green Chile Chicken Recipes By Category
Green Chile Chicken Dish: