- » Green Chile Burrito
Green Chile Burrito Recipes
Enjoy our collection of green chile burrito recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for green chile burrito recipes.
1 Melt butter in a frypan. Add the onion, tomatoes and chiles; cook until the onion is translucent. Add the flour and stir and cook until well blended.
2 Add pepper rings, garlic, salt and stock. Cook until the sauce becomes smooth, then continue to cook for... - 34.1793
In small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons steak sauce, 2 tablespoons chiles and sour cream.
Cover; chill until serving time.
In medium bowl, combine ground beef, remaining steak sauce and chiles.
Shape mixture into 4 (4-inch) oval patties.
Grill over medium heat... - 39.0364
You May Also Like!
Chile Cheese Rice Burritos
1. Spray a coat of cooking spray on a nonstick skillet and place it over a medium-to-high flame until heated up
2. Add zucchini and green onions and sauute them till they turn tender
3. Add rice, cheese, green chilies, salt and pepper and cook for... - 40.4692
Chile Cheese Rice Burritos
1. Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat until hot. Add zucchini and green onions; saute 3 minutes or until tender. Stir in rice and next 4 ingredients; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; stir in sour... - 26.2442
Non Fat Pinto Bean Burritos
1. Heat beans, chili powder, cumin, and chiles in a small saucepan until warmed through.
2. Heat tortillas in an unoiled heated skillet for 1 minute on each side, or by following microwave instructions on tortilla package.
3. Place warm tortillas on... - 35.8557
Shredded Beef Burritos
Sprinkle beef on all sides with 1 teaspoon of the chili powder.
Heat oil in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add beef; brown well on both sides.
Meanwhile, in a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, garlic, and chiles.
Place... - 45.6627
1. To prepare lime marinade, in a nonmetal bowl, stir together lime peel, lime juice, vinegar, honey, mustard, cumin, garlic, and chile. Pour into a large (1-gallon/3.8-liter) heavy-duty resealable plastic bag or large nonmetal bowl. Add corn, beans,... - 26.7369
1. Rub turkey tenderloins with taco seasoning, place in a 3-quart slow cooker. Add onion, celery, and canned tomatoes, cover with lid. Cook on high-heat setting 1 hour. Reduce to low-heat setting, and cook 6 hours. Remove turkey tenderloins from slow cooker,... - 29.6131
Ahead of time, you can husk the corn; you should also assemble all the burrito ingredients in separate dishes or in separate piles on a large tray.
The recipe makes 12 burritos 6 to 12 servings, depending on appetites.
Start the barbecue fire 30 to 40 minutes... - 23.5404
Heat the oil in a large skillet and saute the garlic, chile or cayenne, and onions for a minute or two.
Stir in the bell peppers and continue to saute on medium heat.
When the onions begin to soften, add the paprika, cumin, coriander, oregano, corn, and... - 45.9697
Beefy chimichangas are very popular as a Tex-Mex fried burrito recipe. Prepared with ground beef and refried beans, the beefy chimichangas are spiced with garlic and green chilies and served with hot tomato sauce and cheese topping. Spicy and rich! - 46.9433