- » Green Chile Beef
Green Chile Beef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of green chile beef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for green chile beef recipes.
Beef Tacos With Green-chile Salsa
Make Filling: In hot skillet, saute chuck with onion until meat loses red color.
Add garlic, soy sauce, Worcestershire, and tomato sauce; simmer about 10 minutes.
Keep warm, In heavy saucepan, slowly heat salad oil (at least 3 inches) to 420F on deep-frying... - 38.7556
Braised Green Chile Beef
In a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, garlic, chiles, and pimentos.
Coat beef cubes with flour, then add to cooker and sprinkle with chili powder, oregano, cumin, and pepper.
In a small bowl, mix catsup and wine; pour over beef.
Cover... - 44.5468
Stuffed Green Chile Burgers
Stuffed Green Chile Burgers is perfect for an elaborate weekday dinner. This tasty dish is my husbands favorite and it is not so difficult to put together. Try this excellent Stuffed Green Chile Burgers recipe at home! - 33.4324
Stuffed Green Chile Burgers
1 Divide the beef into 4 equal portions.
2 Further divide each portion into half and shape into thin patties.
3 Place one green chile and 1 tablespoon of salsa on 4 of the patties.
4 Sprinkle some black pepper and top with another beef patty,... - 36.309
Beef Corn Chile
Saute onion and garlic in margarine 10 minutes, or until tender.
Add meat and brown lightly.
Add chili powder and water and simmer, covered, 30 minutes.
Add beans and corn.
Mix well and heat through.
Good with a green salad. - 33.3719
Chile Beef And Bean Burgers
1) In a bowl combine all ingredients.
2) Make out 4 patties from the mixture.
3) Heat broiler.
4) Use broiler pan to spray with vegetable cooking spray.
5) Arrange the patties on prepared broiler pan.
6) Place inside broiler to broil to... - 40.3128
Thai Style Beef And Lettuce Salad With Chile Lime Dressing
1) Discard the ends and any wilted outer leaves of the romaine, leaf lettuce and curly endive. Separate the leaves, to rinse in water and then dry. Cut or tear the leaves into bite-size pieces, wrap and refrigerate.
2) In a medium bowl, add 2... - 47.4282
Beef Chiles Rellenos Casserole
Brown ground beef and onion in a skillet, stirring to crumble beef; drain well.
Stir in 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and set aside.
Arrange half of chilies in a lightly greased 10- x 6- x 1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle With cheese; top with... - 38.916
Chile Con Carne
Soak beans in water overnight.
The next day, place water and beans in saucepan, cover and cook gently for 1 1/2 hours.
Cut the beef into 1 inch cubes.
Peel and chop onion.
Heat the drippings or oil and butter in a skillet.
Add the beef.
Cook till brown, then... - 42.2583
Brown the ground beef with the onion in a skillet, stirring until crumbly; drain.
Stir in the tomatoes, tomato sauce, green chiles and seasoning mix.
Simmer for 15 minutes.
Spread 1/3 cup of the beef mixture in a 9xl3 baking dish.
Layer tortillas, half the... - 43.5554
Mexican Stuffed Shells
Brown the ground beef in a skillet, stirring until crumbly; drain.
Blend together the picante sauce, water and tomato sauce.
Stir 1/2 cup of the tomato sauce mixture, the green chiles, half the shredded cheese and half the French-fried onions into the ground... - 42.0932
Creamed Tacos is a very easy to prepare recipe. Enjoy this amazingly mouth watering Creamed Tacos dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 45.6813
Grilled Steaks With Chimayo, Chile And Cumin
Cut the limes in half and squeeze the juice overboth sides of the steaks.
Rub the garlic on the steaks; sprinkle the chile, pepper and cumin ovei the steaks; and marinate them for 30 minutes at room temperature.
Prepare a charcoal grill.
When the coala are... - 35.6686
Speedy Chile Con Carne
1 Heat oil in a large saucepan, then add the onion, green pepper and beef, and cook until meat is lightly browned.
2 Add tomato sauce and simmer for 5 minutes. Add pinto beans, garlic salt and salt. Stir in the ground chile, comino and oregano, and simmer for... - 35.2052
Chile Con Carne
1. Brown meat with onion and green pepper. Drain off excess fat.
2. Add remaining ingredients.
3. Cover and simmer 1 hour, adding extra water if needed - 33.3639
Chile Con Carne
Heat oil in a 5 or 6-quart pan over medium-high heat; add onion and cook until soft.
Add beef and cook, stirring, until meat is browned and crumbly.
Spoon off and discard excess fat.
Stir in tomatoes (break up with a spoon) and their liquid, salt, chili... - 42.013
Chile Con Carne
1) Take a Dutch oven or heavy casserole and heat oil in it. Add green pepper and onions. Cook for about 10 minutes.
2) Add meat and cook over high heat until brown, stirring constantly.
3) Stir in tomatoes, water, chili powder, sugar, salt and garlic.... - 41.5385
1. Shake half of the beef cubes in a bag with 2 tablespoons of the flour. Spoon 1 tablespoon of the vegetable oil into a large nonstick pot or nonreactive Dutch oven and place over moderately-high heat. Add the floured beef and brown well, without stirring,... - 34.0389
Chile Con Veal
1) In a non-stick pan, stir the veal to break up and browned.
2) Stir in onion, green pepper and garlic until the onion browns.
3) Remove the meat mixture from the pan using perforated ladle.
4) Pour off the fat and rinse the pan.
5) In a... - 43.7475
Chile Con Carne With Noodles
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 375°F (*350°F).
Cook ground beef, onion, green pepper and hot pepper until beef is browned. Drain.
Combine beef mixture, cheese, noodles, chili beans, tomato sauce, chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper in a 3-quart
(9" x... - 34.4848
Chile Rellenos Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Take a medium sized skillet and combine the first 4 ingredients in it.
3. Place the skillet over heat and cook until meat is browned, stirring to crumble.
4. Drain off pan drippings.
5. Take a 10- x 6- x... - 48.2798
1 Place the beans in a bowl, add 3 cups water, and let soak overnight.
2 Pour the beans and soaking water into a saucepan and bring to a boil. Cover and simmer until tender, about 1 hour. Stir occasionally to prevent scorching or burning. About 10 minutes... - 40.8909
Chile Relleno Casserole
Spray a casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
Arrange half of the chilies in the bottom of the dish.
Meanwhile, brown ground beef; drain fat.
Simmer onions with beef; season with salt and pepper.
Top chilies with a layer of beef mixture, followed by a... - 46.2815
Chiles Rellenos - Mexican Stuffed Peppers
1) Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
2) In a saucepan, boil water and parboil peppers until slightly soft.
3) Drain the pepper and allow to cool.
4) Cut in half lengthwise, remove veins and seeds and discard.
5) In a non-stick pan, melt the... - 45.9509
Garlic Stuffed Pampas Steaks With Red Chile Sauce And Latin Lentils
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a heavy skillet, place the chiles in a single layer and dry-roast over a medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes, shaking the skillet frequently.
3) In a mixing bowl, place the chilies, cover with hot water and allow to... - 46.0831
Beef Medallions With Wilted Collard Greens And Tobasco Onion Rings
1) In a bowl, mix flour, cornstarch, cumin, chile powder and salt. Toss the onion rings in the mixture and dust off the excess.
2) In a saucepan, add enough oil for deep frying and heat it to 350 degrees. Add in the rings in batches and fry till... - 41.6269
Mexican Pizza Nachos
Fry chorizo; drain off grease.
Arrange chips on baking sheet; top with cooked chorizo; sprinkle on cheese and green chiles.
Place in broiler and heat until all of the cheese is hot and melted.
Top with dollops of sour cream. - 29.7693
Beef And Avocado Loaves
Mix together ground beef, bread crumbs, 1/4 cup of the chili sauce, egg, onion, salt, pepper, and Worcestershire.
Divide mixture into 4 equal portions and flatten each into an oval patty about 5 inches long.
Combine cheese and 1 tablespoon of the green... - 39.4617
Mexican Beef Casserole
Brown the ground beef with the onion, green pepper and seasonings such as garlic powder, cumin and chili powder in a skillet, stirring until crumbly; drain.
Brown the sausage in a separate skillet, stirring until crumbly; drain.
Combine the ground beef... - 39.634
San Pasqual Beef Shanks With Black Beans
San Pasqual Beef Shanks With Black Beans is a simple and delicious side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Why don€™t you give it a try and let me know the experience. - 36.9505
Chorizo Sausage & Beef Filling
Remove casings from chorizos.
In a wide frying pan over medium-high heat, crumble chorizos and beef.
Cook, stirring, until meat is browned (about 5 minutes); spoon off excess drippings.
Stir in green onion, chiles, and cheese.
Cook, stirring, until cheese... - 32.589
Mushroom Sauce Beef
Mushroom Sauce Beef is simply a delicious recipe. A delicious side dish recipe; I bet this Mushroom Sauce Beef will surely tempt you to prepare on every party! - 31.5779
Texas Chili Beef Stew
1) Heat a Dutch Oven. Rub the fat edges of the beef short ribs onto the bottom of the vessel. Let about 2 tablespoons of fat melt. Add in the short ribs and let brown on all sides. Remove the meat and drain the fat off.
2) Into the same pan, add in the... - 42.9834
Beef And Potato Casserole
Ground Beef And Potato Casserole is an amazingly delicious and easy to prepare side dish recipe. Try it for once; you wont wish to try any other side dish for your coming parties! - 33.5084
Beef & Bean Enchiladas
In a wide frying pan, crumble in ground beef and add onion.
Cook over medium-high heat until meat is browned and onion is limp.
Stir in beans, salt, garlic powder, taco sauce, and quartered olives; heat until bubbly.
Fry tortillas in oil.
Heat enchilada... - 40.1331
Beef-Bean Enchiladas is an amazingly delicious recipe which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 45.9728
Beef And Barley Stew
Beef And Barley Stew is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this Beef And Barley Stew; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 40.695
Brown and drain ground beef.
Mix with soups and drained chiles and tomatoes.
Line 9" x 13" pan with tortillas.
Top with half the beef mixture.
Cover with remaining tortillas and other half of mixture.
Top with onions and cheese, cover with foil and bake at... - 33.2538
Spicy Cabbage And Beef Rolls
Remove 10 outer leaves of cabbage; cook leaves in boiling salted water 5 to 8 minutes or until just tender; drain and set aside.
Reserve remaining cabbage for other uses.
Combine next 8 ingredients, mixing well.
Place equal portions of meat mixture in center... - 40.1193
Beef And Beans South Of The Border
Beef And Beans South Of The Border is a mouth watering side dish recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible Beef And Beans South Of The Border dish will get you a lot of compliments! - 33.3814
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Place a medium skillet on low heat, add chuck, 2 tsp salt, 1 garlic clove, chili powder and tequila and sauté to turn chuck brown. Mix in kidney beans to prepare the meat filling.
3. Take a... - 44.7277
Cilantro Orzo And Beef
Fresh southwestern flavors make this extra-lean beef dish a tasty and simple solution to the “What’s for dinner?” - 32.9925
Gourmet Beef Empanadas
1) In large non-stick pan, heat butter in saute onion until tender.
2) Mix in the beef; saute until no longer red.
3) Stir in the tomatoes, chiles, raisins and 1 teaspoon salt.
4) Lower the heat, stirring occasionally for 20 to 25... - 47.4711
Dry Fried Beef
Cut meat in slices 1/8 inch thick, then cut into shreds 1/8 inch wide and 2 inches long.
In a bowl, combine the hot bean sauce, sherry, sugar, and chile peppers; set aside.
Pour salad oil in a wok or small deep pan and heat over mediumhigh heat to 360° on a... - 42.2536
Arizona Fried Steak
In a rimmed plate or pie pan, stir together masa, cumin, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, and red pepper.
In another rimmed plate or pie pan, beat egg until blended.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a wide frying pan over high... - 36.032
Cowboy Beef Stew
Brown the ground beef with the onion and celery in a skillet, stirring until beef is crumbly; drain.
Stir in the Worcestershire sauce and chili powder.
Add the undrained beans, minestrone, tomatoes with green chiles, potatoes and corn and bring to a... - 37.0528
Roast Ginger Beef
Heat the oven to 300Â°F.
Place the beef in a greased baking pan, fat side up.
Combine the parsley, ginger, chiles, mustard, lemon juice, and salt in a food processor or blender.
Rub the mixture all over the meat, covering it well.
Bake about 1 hour 10... - 33.1704
Beef Filets In Black Bean Sauce With Rice
1. In a cup, mix together soy sauce and chile oil.
2. Rub the sauce mixture all over the steaks.
3. Let the steaks sit on a plate at room temperature for 15 minutes before cooking.
4. Heat a heavy saute pan or skillet; place the steaks... - 46.9142
Chopped Beef With Potatoes
Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat and brown the onions with the cinnamon.
Add the meat and stir continually until it begins to brown, 4-5 minutes.
Add the potatoes, ginger, yoghurt, chile, salt, and tomatoes.
Cover and cook over low heat for... - 37.3466
Beef With Scallion
Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat.
When hot, add the onion and stir continually until it turns golden, about 4 minutes.
Add the beef and cumin seeds to the pan and cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally and lowering the heat if necessary... - 39.6094
Beef Sonoma & Rice
1. In large skillet, brown ground beef and garlic; drain. Remove from skillet; set aside.
2. In same skillet, prepare Rice-A-Roni Mix as package directs, stirring in beef mixture, green pepper and onions during last 5 minutes of cooking.
3. Sprinkle with... - 32.73
Birria - Shredded Beef Stew
1) In a 16-quart stock pot filled with water, add the meat in big chunks.
2) Bring to a boil.
3) Once the meat has boiled, add all the remaining ingredients except for the chicken broth and the chile pasilla.
4) Cover the pot and cook over low flame... - 44.9893
Beef Soup With Shining Noodles
Soak bean threads in warm water to cover until soft and pliable, about 15 minutes.
Drain, cut into 6-inch lengths, and set aside.
Cut beef into matchstick strips; mix with cornstarch, sherry, and the 2 teaspoons salad oil.
Pour the 2 tablespoons... - 44.2986
Hanoi Beef And Noodle Soup
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a medium bowl. Add the beef, stir to coat, and set aside for 30 minutes.
2. Soak the noodles in warm water to cover for 15 minutes or until soft; drain. Divide the noodles between 2 large soup bowls and place half of the... - 33.7986
Western Beef Casserole Au Gratin
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease 2 1/2- or 3-quart casserole.
In large skillet, brown ground beef and onion; drain well.
Add tomato sauce, garlic powder, 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper; blend well.
Spoon into greased casserole.
Spoon corn evenly over meat... - 42.4428
North Indian Beef And Eggplant Casserole
Heat the oven to 375Â°F.
Combine the beef, half the yoghurt, half the salt and half the pepper in a 1-quart souffle or similar-sized ovenproof dish greased with two tablespoons of the olive oil.
Slice the eggplant and spread the slices on top of the... - 44.0574
Southeast Asian Style Beef Salad
1. Brush the steak with about 1/4 cup of the miso dressing. Marinate at room temperature for up to an hour or cook immediately. When ready to cook, position a broiler pan on the rack closest to the broiler and preheat to high.
2. Carefully lay the steak in... - 35.1649
Beef Kabobs With Edamame Succotash
1 In a 10-inch skillet heat all the ingredients for succotash for 4-6 minutes stirring occasionally until endamame are crisp and tender. Refrigerate.
2 In a shallow glass or plastic dish mix all the marinade ingredients. A resealable food... - 47.3186
Easy Beef Chili
1. In a 4- or 5-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the beef, cumin, chili powder, seasoned salt, garlic, chiles, and onion. Add the chili beans, black beans, tomatoes with their liquid, and tomato paste. Mix gently to avoid smashing the beans.
2. Cover... - 30.8809
Spicy Comforting Vegetable Ground Beef Soup
Pull off a hearty family dinner with this delicious and satisfying soup. Beefed up with season-fresh veggies and ground beef meat, this easy-to-fix soup makes for a gratifying one-dish meal. Easy and economical, this soup bursts with wonderful flavors. Trail... - 101.448
Shredded Beef Enchiladas
Prepare Shredded Beef Filling; set aside.
Meanwhile, in an 8- to 10-inch frying pan, combine 2 tablespoons oil, onion, chiles, and cumin.
Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until onion is soft (about 5 minutes).
Stir in flour; blend in 1 cup of the... - 41.5045
Spicy Chopped Beef Kebabs
Heat the butter in a frying pan over low heat.
Add the onion and saute for 3 minutes.
Add the garlic, ginger, cumin, and cardamom; saute the mixture, stirring occasionally, another 3-4 minutes, and reserve.
Mix together the meat, bread crumbs, egg, mint,... - 42.4048
Smoky Beef And Black Eyed Peas
Smoky Beef And Black Eyed Peas is an amazingly delicious recipe version. An easy to make recipe, you will simply find this Smoky Beef And Black Eyed Peas both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 35.4629
Avocado Beef Tortilla Pizza
Crumble beef into a wide frying pan and stir over medium heat until lightly browned; drain and discard fat.
Add salt, garlic, mushrooms, and chile salsa.
Cook, stirring, over high heat until liquid has evaporated (about 3 minutes).
Brush tortillas lightly... - 46.2842
Shredded Beef Burritos
Sprinkle beef on all sides with 1 teaspoon of the chili powder.
Heat oil in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add beef; brown well on both sides.
Meanwhile, in a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, garlic, and chiles.
Place... - 45.6627
Beef With Shining Noodles Soup
Beef With Shining Noodles Soup has a fine taste. Beef With Shining Noodles Soup gets its taste from beef mixed with cornstarch and chicken broth. Beef With Shining Noodles Soup is adored by red meat lovers. - 47.5715
Spanish Beef Stew
Cut flank steak into thirds.
In 5 quart Dutch oven, heat steak, chopped onion, carrot, bay leaf, 1 teaspoon salt, and 5 cups water to boiling over high heat.
Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 2 1/2 to 3 hours, until meat is very tender.
Remove Dutch oven... - 44.5296
Spicy Vietnamese Beef Noodle Soup
1. Place noodles in a large bowl. Cover with boiling water, and let stand 10 minutes. Drain.
2. Combine 4 cups water and next 5 ingredients in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 20 minutes. Strain mixture through a sieve... - 35.7291
Spicy Beef Potato Cakes
Place the ginger, garlic, chiles, parsley, lemon juice, and pepper in a food processor or blender to make a "loose" paste.
Reserve the paste.
(This hara masala, or fresh green mixture, may be used to cook meat or chicken dishes.
It is a fine all-purpose, very... - 42.3626
Beef And Chili Casserole
1) Take a large skillet and coat it with cooking spray.
2) Take a 12-x 8- x 2-inch baking dish and coat with cooking spray.
3) Add meat and onions to the skillet; cook until browned, stirring to crumble meat.
4) Drain the meat well from... - 45.7206
Beef Enchilada Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 450°. Crumble the beef into a heavy medium skillet. Add the garlic, oregano, 1/4 teaspoon cumin, salt and pepper. Cook, stirring, until the meat is no longer pink, about 3 minutes. Drain off any fat.
2. Reserve 2 tablespoons of the... - 39.9786
Beef Noodle Soup
This is a simplified version of a Vietnamese beef noodle soup. The Vietnamese make the broth from scratch, and simmer it for hours. - 37.3209
Szehuan Shredded Beef
Partially freeze steak.
Slice with the grain into 2-inch-wide strips.
Cut strips diagonally across the grain into 1/8-inch-wide slices; stack slices, and cut meat into thin shreds.
Combine 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1 tablespoon cornstarch, sherry, and 1... - 42.3198
Mexican Beef Stuffed Peppers
Breakfast cereal is the surprise ingredient that keeps these hearty, colorful stuffed peppers low in fat and calories and high in flavor! - 38.5218
Mexican Low Carb Spinach And Beef Casserole
Here is an amazing lowcarb spinach and beef casserole. This is a simple Mexican style casserole with plenty of spinach and ground beef. There is a perfect blend of flavors from the tomatoes, pickled jalapenos and seasoning to pamper your taste buds. - 111.981
Deviled Short Ribs
1. In small bowl, combine 3 tablespoons mustard, vinegar, 1 tablespoon jalapeno sauce, and Worcestershire; with wire whisk, whisk until blended. Transfer to ziptight plastic bag; add short ribs, turning to coat. Seal bag, pressing out as much air as possible.... - 27.2627
Baked Brunch Eggs
Peel and halve tomatoes and scoop out centers, discarding seeds and reserving pulp; set aside.
In a frying pan, melt butter over medium heat; add onion, green pepper, and garlic and saute until vegetables are limp.
Add ground beef, pork sausage, and tomato... - 43.3194
1 Place the beef, potatoes, green chiles, onion, garlic, Mexican oregano and salt in a saucepan and barely cover with water. Cover and simmer for at least 1 hour, or until all ingredients are well done and very soft.
2 Taste and adjust seasoning. If mixture... - 37.8141
Southwestern Skillet Pot Pie
Southwestern Skillet Potpie is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared recipe; the Southwestern Skillet Potpie is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 45.6919
Mexican Flank Steak
In blender or food processor, blend steak sauce, chiles and lime juice until smooth.
Place steak in glass dish; coat with 1/2 cup chile mixture.
Cover; chill 1 hour, turning occasionally.
Remove steak from marinade; reserve marinade.
Grill steak over medium... - 30.6361
Tex Mex Posole
1 Brown the beef. Add the chopped onion and cook until onion is translucent. Add the green chiles, ground red chile, garlic, half of the grated cheese, the tortilla pieces and hominy. Mix well. Season with salt to taste and mix again.
2 Place the mixture in a... - 32.0441
1. Preheat oven to 400°F before baking.
2. Take a large skillet, heat butter, sauté in onions to tender and sauté in beef till red color disappears. Mix chilies, tomato, bay leaf and 1 tsp salt and stirring intermittently, simmer for... - 45.9727
Sweet Spiced Pot Roast With Chili
Heat oil in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat; add beef and brown well on all sides.
Meanwhile, in a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine currants, garlic, green chiles, and red chile.
Place beef on top of currant mixture; sprinkle... - 46.7232
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Spray a muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Brown meat in a skillet; drain fat.
Add 3-6 ounces of water and the taco seasoning to the meat.
Add green chiles and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and cook until the water is... - 34.8072
In large skillet, brown ground beef or turkey until crumbly; drain fat.
Add Taco Spices & Seasonings and water; mix well.
Bring to a boil over medium high heat; reduce heat to low, simmer, uncovered, 7 to 10 minutes.
On floured board, roll dough into... - 33.3187
Chili Relleno Meatballs
Chiles in the meatballs, chiles in the sauce—this lively dish delivers hearty Mexican flavor.
In a large bowl, beat egg and milk until blended.
Mix in bread crumbs and parsley.
Add ground beef, mixing lightly until well combined.
Divide meat mixture into 10... - 39.314
1. In a large saucepan over medium heat, saute onion and garlic in oil until softened and translucent (4-5 minutes). Add chiles, stock, beef, corn, tomatoes, cumin, salt, black pepper, and hot-pepper flakes. Reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered, for 45... - 33.298
In small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons steak sauce, 2 tablespoons chiles and sour cream.
Cover; chill until serving time.
In medium bowl, combine ground beef, remaining steak sauce and chiles.
Shape mixture into 4 (4-inch) oval patties.
Grill over medium heat... - 39.0364
I had this at my future mother-in-law's house. This dish is actually more of a New Mexican/American style dish btw... - 45.1282
Tamale Bake is simply irresistible, to say the least! Try this Tamale Bake; I am sure you'll have a huge fan following for this one. - 43.044
Combine the chili powder, cumin, salt, red pepper and enchilada sauce in a bowl; mix well.
Combine the sour cream, scallions and green chiles in a second bowl; mix well.
Spread the enchilada sauce mixture in a 9xl3 inch baking dish.
Arrange 2 of the tortillas... - 46.1731
Squash Blossom Stew
1) Wash the beef and place on paper towels.
2) Cut beef into small cubes.
3) In a pan, add oil and heat.
4) Stir in beef and brown well.
5) Add tomatoes, chile, and onion, and mix well.
6) Stir in cilantro and mint and 1/4 cup water.
7)... - 41.4878
Quick 'n' Spicy Beefy Chili
1. In a 4- to 6-quart saucepot over medium-high heat, heat oil. Cook half of beef, using a wooden spoon to break up meat, until browned, about 5 minutes. Transfer beef to a plate using a slotted spoon. Repeat with remaining beef.
2. Reduce heat to medium. Add... - 34.275
Break bread in pieces and drop into food processor bowl fitted with metal blade.
Process to make 1/2 cup fine crumbs; set aside.
Process garlic and parsley until finely chopped.
Cut onion in chunks, add to parsley, and process with on-off bursts until onion... - 42.2961
Cook chopped onion in 2 tablespoons olive oil till tender.
Add next 7 ingredients; simmer uncovered 30 minutes.
Make enchiladas: For filling, cook beef and garlic in 1 tablespoon olive oil, add next 4 ingredients.
Arrange enchiladas in... - 44.0375
In a medium skillet cook ground beef and onion until meat is brown and onion is -tender.
Stir in retried beans, salsa, undrained chile peppers, beer, chili powder, and 'garlic.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer, uncovered, for 10 to 15 minutes... - 33.058
Western Meal-In-One is an easy to prepare recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely love to talk about this Western Meal-In-One with us! - 39.263
Beefy chimichangas are very popular as a Tex-Mex fried burrito recipe. Prepared with ground beef and refried beans, the beefy chimichangas are spiced with garlic and green chilies and served with hot tomato sauce and cheese topping. Spicy and rich! - 46.9433