- » Green Cardamom
Green Cardamom Recipes
Enjoy our collection of green cardamom recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for green cardamom recipes.
Kathleen's Exotic Cardamom Green Smoothie
1. Blend together the banana, nectarines, ground cardamom, spinach, lime juice and water.
2. Pour into a glass.
3. Garnish with a lime wedge or mint and serve. - 100.178
Almond Butter And Cardamom Cookies
Delicious cookies are just too good for breakfast as well as snacking with beverages for kids. Check out the to make awesome almond cookies with almond flour and almond slices that responsible for rendering the almond feel in the cookies as the key... - 123.968
Rice Pudding With Cardamom And Saffron
1. Rinse the rice well, put it in a large heavy-based saucepan and add half the milk. Add the cardamom seeds and bring to the boil slowly over a very low heat, stirring occasionally. Cook for about 10 minutes, until all the milk has been absorbed by the rice,... - 37.9018
Pear Tarte Tatin With Cardamom
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/ Gas 7. Spread the butter over the base of a 18cm/7in heavy ovenproof omelette pan. Sprinkle with the sugar, then sprinkle the cardamom seeds over.
2. On a lightly floured work surface, roll out the pastry to a circle... - 32.6328
Tomato And Cardamom Soup
1. In a large saucepan heat the oil and saute the onions for 2-3 minutes.
2. Add the garlic, potatoes, cardamoms, seasoning and the lemon juice and cook, stirring, for 1-2 minutes.
3. Add all the remaining ingredients, except the chives and... - 44.7797
Scallops With Cardamom Orange Rice
Scallops With Cardamom Orange Rice has a Outstanding tasteThe Butter and Orange juice gives the Scallops With Cardamom Orange Rice Stimulating taste. - 39.7724
Scallops With Cardamom Orange Rice
1) Rinse and drain rice in a sieve or colander.
2) Rinse and pat dry the scallops.
3) Take a heavy saucepan and melt 2 teaspoons butter on medium heat.
4) Now, add 5 cardamom pods, 2 teaspoons orange peel, rice, and 2 teaspoons chives.... - 40.6304
Fruit Of The Season Salad With Honey Cardamom Sauce
Peel and section oranges.
Peel and thinly slice bananas.
Scoop cantaloupe into balls.
Peel and thinly slice kiwifruit.
In large glass bowl, combine oranges, bananas, cantaloupe, kiwifruit and grapes; set aside.
Honey Cardamom Sauce: Combine yogurt, honey,... - 39.0294
Fennel Cardamom And Coconut Soup
1. Heat the grapeseed oil in a large pan. Once the oil is hot, add the shallots, ginger, garlic, chilli, fennel seeds and cardamom. Cook over a medium heat for 3 mins. Add the fennel, finely chopped coriander and Pernod (if using) and cook for 2 mins or until... - 35.4659
Swedish Cardamom Wreath
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Stir in milk, butter, egg, salt, sugar, and cardamom until blended.
Gradually beat in about 7 cups of the flour to make a stiff dough.
Turn dough out onto a floured board; knead until smooth and satiny (10 to 20... - 41.8803
Norwegian Cardamom Bread
Heat water and butter to 120°F (48°C).
In large mixer bowl, combine 3 cups (750 ml) flour, yeast, sugar, dry milk, salt, cardamom, eggs, and warmed liquid mixture.
Mix with doughmaker at recommended speed for 3 minutes. (It may be... - 41.6424
Combine all ingredients except tea in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
Turn off heat, cover, and steep for 10 minutes.
Uncover; return to a boil.
Stir in tea; remove from heat, cover, and steep for 5 minutes.
Strain into heated cups. - 39.6959
Creamy Nut Kulfi
1. In a heavy bottomed sauce pan, combine milk and cardamom. Bring to boil.
2. One boiled, reduce flame and simmer for 60 minutes or till milk has reduced to half, while stirring occasionally.
3. Add sugar and mix well till dissolved.
4. Remove off... - 39.8732
Pour the milk into a heavy pan, bring to the boil and simmer, uncovered, until it has reduced by half.
Add the sugar and dissolve over low heat.
Mix the pistachio nuts, almonds and cardamom seeds and add to the pan.
Stir well and continue to cook, stirring,... - 33.0512
Spicy Curried Dumplings
1. Wash and clean the minced meat.
2. Grind items 2 to 9 to a fine paste for the masala.
3. Mix together the minced meat, the finely chopped button onions, green chillies, ginger and garlic with 2 tsp of the ground masala and salt and shape into balls.
4.... - 44.9857
1. Grind ingredients 1 to 8 to a fine paste.
2. Heat oil in a pan and saute the sliced okra. Keep aside.
3. In the same pan, add the onion, ginger, green chillies and curry leaves.
4. Add the ground paste and saute for a while. When the oil separates, pour in... - 41.8423
1. Wash and clean the duck.
2. Cut the duck into 8 to 10 pieces.
3. Grind into a paste ingredients 2 to 8.
4. Peel and quarter the potatoes.
5. Heat the oil, add the sliced onion, ginger, garlic and green chillies and fry well to a golden brown.
6. Add the... - 47.2686
Lamb Kofta Curry
1. To make the koftas, put the onion, garlic and chilli into a food processor or blender and process until chopped finely. Add the garam masala, salt and lamb and process to combine the ingredients. Alternatively, finely chop the onion, garlic and chilli,... - 31.904
Combine the sugar and paneer and mix well.
Place the mixture over heat and stir constantly to avoid lumps.
When the mixture solidifies, splash rose water over it and remove the pan from the heat.
Keep stirring for a little longer.
Place the cardamom and... - 28.0866
Cream first six ingredients together until fluffy, then add remaining ingredients sifted together.
Chill dough until firm enough to roll.
Cut in 4 pieces and roll each on a floured board to less than 1/4 inch thick.
Cut with a floured doughnut cutter.
Place... - 38.2195
In a small bowl, dissolve yeast in milk.
In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, salt, lemon peel and cardamom.
Cut in butter until crumbly.
Add yeast mixture and whole egg; mix well.
Stir in cherries, raisins and pecans.
Turn onto a floured board; knead until... - 42.9373
Rice And Peas In Green Spices
Wash the rice at least twice, drain off the water and set the rice aside in a bowl.
Heat the ghee in a medium-sized saucepan, add the spring onions and fry for about 2 minutes before adding the ginger, garlic, white cumin seeds, green cardamoms, green... - 42.6689
Green Tomato And Chilli Chutney
Place all the ingredients in a large vessel over medium heat and bring to a boil. Stir and when the tomatoes have cooked and the gravy is sticky, remove from the fire and cool.
Fill in clean bottles. - 31.6152
Green Leafy Mustard Leaves Cooked In Ghee
Pluck only the mustard and palak leaves. Wash thrice and cut them fine. Place them in a non-stick, large, saucepan or any other vessel. Add 1 to 2 cups of water and cook over a low fire till the water has evaporated. Grind fine. Add salt.
Place the maize... - 36.0776
Haandi Chicken Cooked In Green Spices And Herbs
1. Place the coriander seeds and sesame seeds in a spice grinder and grind to a paste.
2. Put the spice paste into a food processor with the green chillies, coriander, mint, garlic, half of the ginger and the salt and grind for a few seconds. Pour in the... - 40.9663
Green Mango Preserve
1. Wash, skin, and de-seed the mangoes. Cut them into even-sized pieces and weigh. The pieces should be 1/4 kg in weight. Tie the spices in a spice bag or a thin muslin cloth, and keep aside.
2. Dissolve the lime in plenty of water, soak the pieces (there... - 35.009
Green Papaya And Coconut Salan
Drain the black chickpeas and cook them in a little salted water till soft.
Skin the papaya, remove the seeds and grate it and set aside.
Heat 6 tablespoons of pure ghee in a large vessel and fry the potato cubes till red brown. Remove with a perforated spoon... - 36.942
Split Green Gram Khichdi
1. Wash and soak split green gram and rice separately. Heat half the fat.
2. Add cumin, chilli, cinnamon, cardamom and garam masala. Fry well.
3. Add rice and split green gram. Fry again.
4. Add twice the amount of hot water and salt. Cook till both rice and... - 40.891
Green Mango Jam
1. Peel and slice the mangoes. Add sufficient water to cover pieces, and simmer until the pieces turn soft. Remove from fire, mash thoroughly, and remove fibre if any. The yield should be one cup.
2. To this pulp add the sugar, citric acid and salt, and mix.... - 28.4544
1. Heat the ghee in a vessel and fry the onions for 1 minute.
2. Add the paste and fry for at least 3 to 4 minutes.
3. Add the cinnamon, cloves, cardamoms and bay leaves and fry for 1 minute.
4. Add the rice, vegetables, salt and enough water to cook.
5.... - 42.0883
Green Raw Mango Marmalade
Place the grated mangoes in a large heavy based vessel.
Add the sugar and mix well with the mangoes and keep aside for 2 hours till the sugar turns to water.
Place the Vessel on medium heat and keep stirring every 15 minutes. The sugar should not burn.
When... - 30.0223
Green Pulav With Spinach
Pulav is popular in many regions of South Asia including India with lot of spices and vegetables. Check out chef Madhura showing how to make Spinach Pulav with iron and fiber rich spinach along with rice and common Indian spices. Good with a raita! - 119.962
Potatoes And Green Beans In A Coconut Sauce
Whisk the yogurt together with the creamed coconut, garam masala, chilli powder, ginger, garlic, turmeric, cumin seeds, cardamom and salt.
Heat the butter and oil in a heavy-based saucepan, add the onions and stir-fry until browned.
Pour in the yogurt mixture... - 37.9852
Green Tomato And Pear Chutney
Place the chopped pears, tomatoes and onions in the pan. Add the brown sugar and allow it to melt. Mix well.
When the sugar has melted, place the vessel on medium heat and stir so that the fruit does not stick to the pan. Sprinkle salt and add the... - 30.6756
Green Tomato Apple Chutney
1. Wash, wipe dry and chop the tomatoes, apples and onions.
2. Put the onions into a thick-bottomed pan with some vinegar and simmer until the onions have turned soft.
3. To the pan add the tomatoes, apple, spice bag, and the rest of the vinegar. Simmer... - 41.9237
Traditional Valsad Masala Green
Grind all ingredients and store in an airtight glass jar.
This will only stay for 2-3 days, and a little longer in the refrigerator. - 31.7528
Green Tomato Chutney & Tartar Sauce Fit For A Queen
Looking for some yummy dips and sauces to compliment your snacks? Chef Bhal Dave here explains two different sauces to go with your snacks or salads. Healthy, tasty, and nutritious, these dips and sauces can be easily prepared from readily available... - 70.6674
Green Grams In Milk
Wash and drain grams.
Heat ghee in a pan and fry ground masala for five minutes.
Sprinkle some water if masala catches at the bottom.
Stir for a while.
Add one cup water and let the grams cook on medium fire.
When water is about to... - 37.3683
Chicken And Green Onion Curry
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, lightly mix thinly sliced onion, garlic, ginger, cinnamon stick, cumin, red pepper flakes, turmeric, cloves, and cardamom.
Rinse chicken and pat dry; then arrange, overlapping pieces slightly, on top of onion... - 44.0731