- » Green Cardamom
Green Cardamom Recipes
Enjoy our collection of green cardamom recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for green cardamom recipes.
Kathleen's Exotic Cardamom Green Smoothie
1. Blend together the banana, nectarines, ground cardamom, spinach, lime juice and water.
2. Pour into a glass.
3. Garnish with a lime wedge or mint and serve. - 100.765
Almond Butter And Cardamom Cookies
Delicious cookies are just too good for breakfast as well as snacking with beverages for kids. Check out the to make awesome almond cookies with almond flour and almond slices that responsible for rendering the almond feel in the cookies as the key... - 122.353
Rice Pudding With Cardamom And Saffron
1. Rinse the rice well, put it in a large heavy-based saucepan and add half the milk. Add the cardamom seeds and bring to the boil slowly over a very low heat, stirring occasionally. Cook for about 10 minutes, until all the milk has been absorbed by the rice,... - 39.0428
Pear Tarte Tatin With Cardamom
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/ Gas 7. Spread the butter over the base of a 18cm/7in heavy ovenproof omelette pan. Sprinkle with the sugar, then sprinkle the cardamom seeds over.
2. On a lightly floured work surface, roll out the pastry to a circle... - 34.134
Tomato And Cardamom Soup
1. In a large saucepan heat the oil and saute the onions for 2-3 minutes.
2. Add the garlic, potatoes, cardamoms, seasoning and the lemon juice and cook, stirring, for 1-2 minutes.
3. Add all the remaining ingredients, except the chives and... - 44.3784
Scallops With Cardamom Orange Rice
Scallops With Cardamom Orange Rice has a Outstanding tasteThe Butter and Orange juice gives the Scallops With Cardamom Orange Rice Stimulating taste. - 41.5694
Scallops With Cardamom Orange Rice
1) Rinse and drain rice in a sieve or colander.
2) Rinse and pat dry the scallops.
3) Take a heavy saucepan and melt 2 teaspoons butter on medium heat.
4) Now, add 5 cardamom pods, 2 teaspoons orange peel, rice, and 2 teaspoons chives.... - 42.1671
Fruit Of The Season Salad With Honey Cardamom Sauce
Peel and section oranges.
Peel and thinly slice bananas.
Scoop cantaloupe into balls.
Peel and thinly slice kiwifruit.
In large glass bowl, combine oranges, bananas, cantaloupe, kiwifruit and grapes; set aside.
Honey Cardamom Sauce: Combine yogurt, honey,... - 40.6756
Fennel Cardamom And Coconut Soup
1. Heat the grapeseed oil in a large pan. Once the oil is hot, add the shallots, ginger, garlic, chilli, fennel seeds and cardamom. Cook over a medium heat for 3 mins. Add the fennel, finely chopped coriander and Pernod (if using) and cook for 2 mins or until... - 35.8305
Swedish Cardamom Wreath
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Stir in milk, butter, egg, salt, sugar, and cardamom until blended.
Gradually beat in about 7 cups of the flour to make a stiff dough.
Turn dough out onto a floured board; knead until smooth and satiny (10 to 20... - 44.1301
Norwegian Cardamom Bread
Heat water and butter to 120°F (48°C).
In large mixer bowl, combine 3 cups (750 ml) flour, yeast, sugar, dry milk, salt, cardamom, eggs, and warmed liquid mixture.
Mix with doughmaker at recommended speed for 3 minutes. (It may be... - 43.6565
Combine all ingredients except tea in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
Turn off heat, cover, and steep for 10 minutes.
Uncover; return to a boil.
Stir in tea; remove from heat, cover, and steep for 5 minutes.
Strain into heated cups. - 40.9737
Creamy Nut Kulfi
1. In a heavy bottomed sauce pan, combine milk and cardamom. Bring to boil.
2. One boiled, reduce flame and simmer for 60 minutes or till milk has reduced to half, while stirring occasionally.
3. Add sugar and mix well till dissolved.
4. Remove off... - 39.8443
Pour the milk into a heavy pan, bring to the boil and simmer, uncovered, until it has reduced by half.
Add the sugar and dissolve over low heat.
Mix the pistachio nuts, almonds and cardamom seeds and add to the pan.
Stir well and continue to cook, stirring,... - 35.3705
Spicy Curried Dumplings
1. Wash and clean the minced meat.
2. Grind items 2 to 9 to a fine paste for the masala.
3. Mix together the minced meat, the finely chopped button onions, green chillies, ginger and garlic with 2 tsp of the ground masala and salt and shape into balls.
4.... - 45.4626
1. Grind ingredients 1 to 8 to a fine paste.
2. Heat oil in a pan and saute the sliced okra. Keep aside.
3. In the same pan, add the onion, ginger, green chillies and curry leaves.
4. Add the ground paste and saute for a while. When the oil separates, pour in... - 42.602
1. Wash and clean the duck.
2. Cut the duck into 8 to 10 pieces.
3. Grind into a paste ingredients 2 to 8.
4. Peel and quarter the potatoes.
5. Heat the oil, add the sliced onion, ginger, garlic and green chillies and fry well to a golden brown.
6. Add the... - 47.1515
Lamb Kofta Curry
1. To make the koftas, put the onion, garlic and chilli into a food processor or blender and process until chopped finely. Add the garam masala, salt and lamb and process to combine the ingredients. Alternatively, finely chop the onion, garlic and chilli,... - 33.1663
Cream first six ingredients together until fluffy, then add remaining ingredients sifted together.
Chill dough until firm enough to roll.
Cut in 4 pieces and roll each on a floured board to less than 1/4 inch thick.
Cut with a floured doughnut cutter.
Place... - 41.4435
In a small bowl, dissolve yeast in milk.
In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, salt, lemon peel and cardamom.
Cut in butter until crumbly.
Add yeast mixture and whole egg; mix well.
Stir in cherries, raisins and pecans.
Turn onto a floured board; knead until... - 44.2986
Rice And Peas In Green Spices
Wash the rice at least twice, drain off the water and set the rice aside in a bowl.
Heat the ghee in a medium-sized saucepan, add the spring onions and fry for about 2 minutes before adding the ginger, garlic, white cumin seeds, green cardamoms, green... - 42.8621
Green Tomato And Chilli Chutney
Place all the ingredients in a large vessel over medium heat and bring to a boil. Stir and when the tomatoes have cooked and the gravy is sticky, remove from the fire and cool.
Fill in clean bottles. - 33.6805
Green Leafy Mustard Leaves Cooked In Ghee
Pluck only the mustard and palak leaves. Wash thrice and cut them fine. Place them in a non-stick, large, saucepan or any other vessel. Add 1 to 2 cups of water and cook over a low fire till the water has evaporated. Grind fine. Add salt.
Place the maize... - 37.9403
Haandi Chicken Cooked In Green Spices And Herbs
1. Place the coriander seeds and sesame seeds in a spice grinder and grind to a paste.
2. Put the spice paste into a food processor with the green chillies, coriander, mint, garlic, half of the ginger and the salt and grind for a few seconds. Pour in the... - 39.139
Green Mango Preserve
1. Wash, skin, and de-seed the mangoes. Cut them into even-sized pieces and weigh. The pieces should be 1/4 kg in weight. Tie the spices in a spice bag or a thin muslin cloth, and keep aside.
2. Dissolve the lime in plenty of water, soak the pieces (there... - 34.4278
Green Papaya And Coconut Salan
Drain the black chickpeas and cook them in a little salted water till soft.
Skin the papaya, remove the seeds and grate it and set aside.
Heat 6 tablespoons of pure ghee in a large vessel and fry the potato cubes till red brown. Remove with a perforated spoon... - 38.0854
Green Peas And Mushroom Curry
If you are tired of spicy curries and want to try something mild and yet rich in flavors then this is a must try recipe. This is a curry for the mushroom lovers. Simple to make and not at all time consuming. - 0
Split Green Gram Khichdi
1. Wash and soak split green gram and rice separately. Heat half the fat.
2. Add cumin, chilli, cinnamon, cardamom and garam masala. Fry well.
3. Add rice and split green gram. Fry again.
4. Add twice the amount of hot water and salt. Cook till both rice and... - 40.2611
Green Mango Jam
1. Peel and slice the mangoes. Add sufficient water to cover pieces, and simmer until the pieces turn soft. Remove from fire, mash thoroughly, and remove fibre if any. The yield should be one cup.
2. To this pulp add the sugar, citric acid and salt, and mix.... - 28.3445
1. Heat the ghee in a vessel and fry the onions for 1 minute.
2. Add the paste and fry for at least 3 to 4 minutes.
3. Add the cinnamon, cloves, cardamoms and bay leaves and fry for 1 minute.
4. Add the rice, vegetables, salt and enough water to cook.
5.... - 41.7518
Green Raw Mango Marmalade
Place the grated mangoes in a large heavy based vessel.
Add the sugar and mix well with the mangoes and keep aside for 2 hours till the sugar turns to water.
Place the Vessel on medium heat and keep stirring every 15 minutes. The sugar should not burn.
When... - 31.6734
Green Pulav With Spinach
Pulav is popular in many regions of South Asia including India with lot of spices and vegetables. Check out chef Madhura showing how to make Spinach Pulav with iron and fiber rich spinach along with rice and common Indian spices. Good with a raita! - 118.339
Potatoes And Green Beans In A Coconut Sauce
Whisk the yogurt together with the creamed coconut, garam masala, chilli powder, ginger, garlic, turmeric, cumin seeds, cardamom and salt.
Heat the butter and oil in a heavy-based saucepan, add the onions and stir-fry until browned.
Pour in the yogurt mixture... - 38.4729
Green Tomato And Pear Chutney
Place the chopped pears, tomatoes and onions in the pan. Add the brown sugar and allow it to melt. Mix well.
When the sugar has melted, place the vessel on medium heat and stir so that the fruit does not stick to the pan. Sprinkle salt and add the... - 32.6102
Chicken And Green Onion Curry
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, lightly mix thinly sliced onion, garlic, ginger, cinnamon stick, cumin, red pepper flakes, turmeric, cloves, and cardamom.
Rinse chicken and pat dry; then arrange, overlapping pieces slightly, on top of onion... - 45.4327
Green Tomato Apple Chutney
1. Wash, wipe dry and chop the tomatoes, apples and onions.
2. Put the onions into a thick-bottomed pan with some vinegar and simmer until the onions have turned soft.
3. To the pan add the tomatoes, apple, spice bag, and the rest of the vinegar. Simmer... - 42.4478
Traditional Valsad Masala Green
Grind all ingredients and store in an airtight glass jar.
This will only stay for 2-3 days, and a little longer in the refrigerator. - 31.9694
Green Tomato Chutney & Tartar Sauce Fit For A Queen
Looking for some yummy dips and sauces to compliment your snacks? Chef Bhal Dave here explains two different sauces to go with your snacks or salads. Healthy, tasty, and nutritious, these dips and sauces can be easily prepared from readily available... - 77.2534
Green Grams In Milk
Wash and drain grams.
Heat ghee in a pan and fry ground masala for five minutes.
Sprinkle some water if masala catches at the bottom.
Stir for a while.
Add one cup water and let the grams cook on medium fire.
When water is about to... - 38.8226
Homemade Green Mango Jam
This homemade green mango jam is the best flavor of summer, which you can also enjoy for some more time, even if summer is gone. It does not have any preservative or any chemical food color or fragrance. The freshness of this jam will brighten up your day. - 0
Raw Papaya Salan With Green Peas
Peel the papaya and cut the flesh into 1/2" cubes. Soak them in water for 20 minutes. Drain in a sieve.
Place 3 tablespoons of oil in a vessel. Heat over a medium flame. When hot, add the curry sprigs and 5-spice leaf. When they heat, add ground onions and... - 35.892
Yummy Green Peas Mint Pulao
1. Wash the rice and keep aside.
2. Grind mint leaves, about 5 green chilies and 3/4th of the fresh coriander, along with a little salt, into a fine paste.
3. Heat oil in a pot and add the whole spices such as cinnamon, cardamom and... - 0
1. Extract 2 cups thick milk from the grated coconut. Add water to the residue and extract another 6 cups.
2. Roast the green beans in a heavy skillet till an aroma rises.
3. Cook the beans in five cups water till the beans are soft and the water has been... - 43.9996
Matar Kachori Fresh From Bengal
This is a delicious recipe from the heart of Bengal, where it is usually served for breakfast with cholar dal. It can also be served as snack. This Kachori has some delicate tastes like the sweet and spicy in the filling and crispy on the outside. A very... - 0
Mutton And Spinach
Cut and boil the spinach with one chopped onion.
Grind to a paste, adding a few drops of green coloring.
Heat the ghee and brown the meat in it, stirring briskly.
Add the remaining onions, coriander powder, caraway seed and cardamom powder, garlic, chillies,... - 43.0699
Shahi Kofta Curry
Shahl Koifta Curry has a fiery taste. The coocnut milk and green chilli gives the Shahl Koifta Curry a royal taste. - 42.7483
Kabuli Pindi Chana
Kabuli Pinid Channa has a defining taste. The lime witl black caradamons gives the Kabuli Pinid Channa a unique taste. Must catch it. - 41.2001
1 In a pan, boil the milk with green cardamoms,
2 Meanwhile, peel the lauki with a vegetable peeler.
3 Grate in a food processor or using a hand held grater.
4 Add in the grated lauki, to the milk and stir until thick and lauki is tender.
5 Stir... - 38.2422
Chicken Pasanda Sizzler By Chef Sonali
Marinate chicken pieces in yogurt, salt, ginger paste, garlic paste, red chilli powder and green cardamom powder for about two hours in the refrigerator. Heat oil in a thick-bottomed pan. Add green cardamoms, cloves, cinnamon, peppercorns and bay leaf and let... - 38.7104
Stuffed Paneer Kofta
Boil the milk, dissolve citric acid in half cup of water and add gradually to milk until it curdles.
Leave it for a few minutes to set.
Strain through a muslin cloth and squeeze out all the liquid.
Place the paneer on a clean thali or plate and knead it with... - 35.7569
Bafela Safarchan ( Stewed Apples )
1. Peel, core and chop the fruit and sprinkle with the sour lime juice.
2. Place apples, sugar and water in a sauce pan and bring to a boil. Add the cardamom seeds. Simmer for 15 minutes. Remove from the fire, cool and chill.
3. Serve with blancmange or cream. - 20.2798
Moong Dal Halwa
The delicious Indian dessert of the Moong dal halwa made easy for you. This popular dessert is lentil paste cooked with sugar and milk. The perfect recipe to a great dessert, just right for the special party you were planning for the weekend. - 34.2244
Kesari Chawal Ki Kheer
Kesari chawal ki kheer recipe is rice cooked with flavored milk and sugar. A delicious Indian dessert that your kids would love. An irresistible combination of rich delicious ingredients is what the kesari chawal kheer is all about. - 31.6003
Special Rice Kheer
1 Wash the rice well.
2 In a bowl, soak the rice in water for 15 minutes.
3 Drain well.
4 In a pan, boil the milk.
5 Gradually add in the rice and cook until tender.
6 Continue cooking until the kheer is quite thick.
7 Stir in... - 43.1594
Nirvana is a blended and chilled drink made with orange juice and mango puree. Combined with a some milk, green cardamom powder, sugar and garnished with mint leaves, the nirvana is a great drink for summer days. - 33.5958
1 In a pan, combine the sugar and water.
2 Cook to make thin syrup, and keep aside.
3 In a shallow pan, melt the ghee over gentle heat.
4 Add in the semolina and stir until it is golden in color.
5 Pour in the prepared sugar syrup, stirring... - 36.368
1 Wash the carrots and wipe dry with a cloth.
2 Scrape using a vegetable peeler.
3 In a food processor or using a hand held grater, grate the carrots.
4 Squeeze out the water if any.
5 Lightly grease a thali.
6 In a heavy bottomed... - 34.8186
Gajar Ka Halwa
1 Using a hand held grater or in a food processor, grate the carrots.
2 In a pan, boil water and sugar together to make a one thread syrup.
3 Add in 300 gms mashed khoya and stir until well mixed.
4 Add in the grated carrots, green cardamoms and... - 39.8305
1 In a bowl, soak the coarsely ground wheat in 3 cups of water overnight.
2 In a pan, dissolve sugar in 5 cups of water, and cook on medium heat to make a thin syrup.
3 Remove from the heat and keep aside.
4 In a pan, heat the... - 40.7935
Spinach Carrot Pulao
Wash and soak the Basmati Rice for at least 1/2 hour.
In a cooker add Oil, Fennel Seeds, Onions,Green chillies, Big Cardamom, Cinnamon Stick, Green Cardamom, Bay Leaf and Cloves fry for sec .then add Chopped Spinach and the Grated Carrots mix well and add... - 27.1113
Kopra Paak ( Coconut Sweet )
1. Place the grated coconut, sugar, rose water and the cardamom seeds in a heavy pan over a medium flame and stir continuously with a wooden spoon. Allow the mixture to thicken till it reaches the soft ball stage.
2. Add the cochineal drops, mix well and pour... - 19.7842
Badam Ne Pista Ni Chikki ( Almond And Pista Toffee )
1. Place sugar and rose water in a pan and allow sugar to melt. Squeeze juice from the sour lime and remove all the scum which will collect on top of the syrup. Add the cardamom seeds.
2. Boil the syrup till a drop hardens when dropped in water. Add the nuts... - 21.857
Dodhi No Murambo
1. Squeeze the water from the grated dodhi and set aside. Take a heavy vessel and boil the dodhi in the squeezed water for 40 minutes. Add the sugar and lower the flame and allow to simmer for half an hour. Add the cardamom seeds and allow to simmer for... - 18.0217
Malai Coffee With Cream
1)In a saucepan, add coffee and little water and make a paste.
2)Add the rest of the water and boil for 20 minutes.
3)Stir in cardamom and sugar and mix well.
4)Top the coffee with cream and serve hot. - 31.4374
Place the grated coconut, sugar, rose water and the cardamom seeds in a heavy pan over a medium flame and stir continuously with a wooden spoon. Allow the mixture to thicken till it reaches the soft balls stage.
Add the cochineal drops, mix well and pour into... - 27.3329
1. Put the milk and water into a saucepan and bring to the boil, then add the teabags. Lower the heat and add the cinnamon, cardamoms and clove. Bring slowly back to the boil and boil for 3-5 minutes. Strain into a teapot, discarding the spices. Serve with or... - 28.2817
Grind all the spices to a fine powder.
Store in an airtight jar and refrigerate.
It stays fresh for months. - 30.9417
Combine the sugar and paneer and mix well.
Place the mixture over heat and stir constantly to avoid lumps.
When the mixture solidifies, splash rose water over it and remove the pan from the heat.
Keep stirring for a little longer.
Place the cardamom and... - 29.2097
Tandoori Chaat Masala
1 Put all the ingredients in a blender and grind to a fine powder. Sieve and grind the residue again, if needed. Store in a dry airtight container. Keeps well indefinitely. - 24.3574
1 The spices should be absolutely dry. Dry grind to a powder. Sieve and powder the residue again. Store in a clean, airtight container. Will keep well for at least 6 months. - 25.1883
Lebanese Spice Powder
Grind all the ingredients in a small mixer to a powder or crush with a pestle and mortar to a powder.
Store in a jar with a tight fitting lid and use as required.
It lasts upto six months easily - 28.5486
Sooji Ka Halwa
Mix Water & Sugar then Microwave for 5 min to make the syrup
Heat the Pan on High add Ghee and Sooji
Stir until golden brown, this should take appx 8-10 min
Add the sugar syrup slowly
Cook for about 3 minutes
Add crushed cardamon seeds
Garnish with sliced... - 25.3413
Grind all the spices to a fine powder.
Store in an airtight jar and refrigerate.
It will stay fresh for months. - 32.1199
Homemade Tea Masala
Our Tea Masala is an aromatic blend of various Indian spices. It consists of 6 ingredients which are powerhouse of nutrients and have tons of medicinal benefits. - 0
Kashmiri Tea has a different taste. Kashmiri Tea gets its taste from tea mixed with milk, cream and spices. Kashmiri Tea is served hot in winters. - 43.2194
Mutton pulao is a rice and mutton preparation that can be served as a full meal on its own. made with basmati rice with mutton and onions, the mutton pulao is filling and flavorful. Cooked in the microwave with a medley of spices, the mutton pulao can be... - 45.1546
The shammi kebab is an indian preparation of mince meat mutton cooked with a spicy blend of masalas. The mince meat is combined with chana daal along with onions, cinnamon and cooked. Mixed with green chilies, cardamom and coriander, the shamikebeb is shapped... - 45.6245
Mexican Fish Patties
ln a grinder process the bread pieces to get fresh bread crumbs.
Boil fish in a saucepan with 1 cup water, 1 bay leaf, 1 green cardamom and 1/2 tsp salt.
Cover and cook for 3-4 minutes on medium heat.
Chop the boiled fish to get small pieces.
Mix... - 41.999
Aloo Ka Saag
Heat oil in a pan. Add asafoetida, cumin seeds, mustard seeds, ginger paste, green chilli paste. Sauté for two minutes. Add the potato pieces, mix well.Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, green cardamom powder, salt and cook for some time.
Add yogurt... - 38.9958
Shahi Sweet Pulao
1 Pick and wash the rice.
2 In a bowl, soak the rice for 25 minutes.
3 In a pan, add sugar and 1 cup of water, cook until it reaches the consistency of syrup.
4 Remove from the heat and keep aside.
5 In a pan, heat the ghee.
6 ... - 46.84
Wash rice twice and soak in just enough water to cover it for half an hour. Drain excess water.
Place almonds and cashew nuts in a flat microwave dish and cook, uncovered on Microwave medium (70%) for five minutes. Let them cool and thinly slice the almonds.... - 37.8884
This is a dessert very popular in India. If cooked with patience, turns out to be really good. Please do not add any water to the milk. Let it cook till the milk get actually very viscous. - 40.4012
Parsi Sweet Sevian
1 In a frying pan, heat the ghee.
2 Add in raisins and peeled almonds, cook until light brown.
3 Remove from the ghee, using a slotted spoon.
4 Add in the sevian in the remaining ghee, cook until brown.
5 Add in the sugar and water, cook on high... - 45.2448
Fry the onion till light brown.
Add ground ginger, garlic and 1 1/2 cups water and cook till the water is evaporated.
Add bay leaf, chopped tomatoes, ground cuminseeds, ground spices, red chilli powder, green cardamoms, salt to taste and kasturi methi.
Cook... - 42.8889
Minced Mushroom Curry
1 In a bowl, soak white mushrooms overnight in water.
2 Wash the mushrooms well and in a food processor jar, mince them.
3 In a pan, heat ghee, fry chopped onion, garlic until brown.
4 Add in the chopped tomatoes, ground ginger,... - 46.5581
Boil the jack frute pieces in a pan with some water and half the amount of turmeric Drain and set aside.
In a pan, heat the oil and ghee to smoking point.
Reduce heat and add the cummin seeds and bay leaves.
Fry until the spices are fragrant.
Add the... - 44.3312
1 Peel the tinda.
2 Using a sharp knife, cut four slits in each.
3 In a frying pan, heat the ghee.
4 Add in the tinda and fry until light brown.
5 Add in the ground onion, garlic and green cardamoms, cook until brown.
6 Add in one... - 44.6871
Cabbage And Carrot Pulao
Wash the rice thoroughly and set aside in a strainer to drain.
Melt the ghee in a heavy-based saucepan, add the onions, black cumin seeds, green cardamoms, cinnamon, peppercorns, shredded ginger and salt and fry until some bits are darker than others.
Using a... - 39.9916
Saffron Rice Moulds With Sweet Corn And Peas
1. Wash the rice, drain and set aside in a sieve.
2. Heat the corn oil with the butter in a heavy-based saucepan and fry the green cardamoms, cloves and cinnamon for about 40 seconds. Add the drained rice, salt, saffron strands, sweetcorn and peas and... - 37.8582
1. Wash the Basmati rice thoroughly and place in a large saucepan. Pour in 900 ml (1 1/2 pints) of the milk and bring to the boil. Add the green cardamoms and cook over a very low heat for 15-20 minutes until the milk has been absorbed by the rice.
2. Remove... - 31.9138
Fish reacheado is a pomfret and mackerel fish recipe. Cooked with spices and red chilies, the fish reacheado is finished by frying and can be served with meals as a side. - 44.5873
Aloo Gol Matol
Wash and wipe the potatoes and cut into two to four pieces each without peeling.Dry roast cumin seeds, coriander seeds, cloves, fennel seeds, green cardamoms and red chillies. Cool and grind coarsely. Heat oil in a pan and the potato pieces and salt. Stir,... - 36.4864
Kheer / Indian Rice Pudding
Learn how to make Indian Rice pudding (one of the most popular Indian dessert) made using milk, rice, sugar, saffron and green cardamom. - 0
Butter Paneer Curry
Learn how to spice up paneer which is basically Indian cottage cheese and cook it in delicious tomato sauce. - 0
Sweet Potato Curry
Here is a superb instant curry recipe with just a 10 minute of cooking time involved. Super quick and super easy! - 131.88
Narial kalakand is a traditional indian sweet dish prepared with milk and grated coconut. This narial kalakand recipe is prepared with boiled milk, khoya, sugar, ghee with cardamom and pistachio nuts for taste and flavor and can be cooked in the microwave too. - 33.9452