- » Green Capsicum
Green Capsicum Recipes
Enjoy our collection of green capsicum recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for green capsicum recipes.
Stuffed Green Capsicums
Remove tops of capsicums and reserve.
Remove pith and seeds.
Place capsicums in boiling water, add 1 tablespoon oil and leave for 5 minutes, drain well and dry.
Place a small piece of butter in each capsicum (using half the butter) and season well.
Melt... - 41.5159
Green Beans, Capsicum And Almonds
1. String beans and cut into 2-5cm lengths. Place in shallow dish with water, dot with butter, cover, cook on HIGH for six minutes. Drain. Leave covered.
2. Combine almonds, pepper and butter in bowl, cook on HIGH for three minutes. Add capsicum, cook on HIGH... - 27.1491
Capsicum Masala - Indian
Green Pepper is a such a versatile vegetable that you can blend it in way. It goes well in salad, wraps, as a topping, making curry. This one is an easy and simple way of cooking with capsicum. - 0
New And Improved Stuffed Green Bell Pepper Halves
Bell peppers are pretty, colorful and they have hollow insides, giving the impression of empty pretty heads. No wonder we are tempted to fill them up. Almost every cuisine has several stuffed bell pepper recipes. The sweet bitterness of the roasted pepper,... - 92.4783
Individual Spinach And Green Pepper Quiches
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Dust flour over the working table and roll out the dough.
3) With the rolled dough line 4 individual 4 inch patty tins.
4) Bake in the oven without any filling for 10 minutes.
5) In a pan, melt the... - 46.7704
Stuffed Green Peppers
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a pan, melt the butter and sautÃ© the onion until soft.
3) Stir in the beef and sautÃ© for 10 minutes, stirring constantly to break up the meat.
4) Mix in well mushrooms, rice, Worcestershire... - 46.7104
Heat the oil in a thick bottomed pan ana place the mustard in it.
When the mustard begins to splutter add the turmeric powder and asafoetida and saute for 30 seconds.
Add the cubed capsicum and stir fry.
For a minute and add a little water for cooking the... - 38.5215
Stuffed Capsicum is easy to make recipe. Stuffed Capsicum gets its taste from capsicum stuffed by potatoes filling. Stuffed Capsicum is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 36.1503
Capsicum And Paneer
Wash the capsicums, slit down the centre and de-seed and cut into cubes. Cut paneer into cubes. In a kadai, add two tblspoon oil. Heat well. Add the panner cubes, fry till golden brown. Set aside. Next fry the capsicum with a pinch of salt. When soft, add the... - 24.873
Sausage And Roast Capsicum (pepper) Salad
1. To make sausages, place beef, sausage meat, garlic, rosemary, basil, proscuitto or ham, olive oil and black pepper to taste in a bowl and mix to combine. Shape mixture into 10 cm/ 4in long sausages. Cook sausages under a preheated medium grill, turning... - 35.5249
Chickpea & Capsicum (pepper) Salad
1. Heat oil in a large frying pan. Add red, green and yellow capsicums (peppers), garlic and spring onions and cook over a medium heat, stirring constantly, for 5 minutes or until capsicums (peppers) are soft. Remove pan from heat and set aside to cool.
2.... - 35.8869
1. Tie the curds in a thin muslin cloth. Hang and allow the water to drain out. When thick, place in a bowl.
2. Squeeze out the water from the cucumber and add to the curds.
3. Add the green chilli and salt.
4. Divide each capsicum into two and scoop out the... - 26.8113
Spanish Stuffed Capsicums
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Remove the stalks from the capsicum and scoop out the seeds.
3) In a saucepan, pour water and a little salt. Let the water boil for 5 minutes before draining.
4) Take the bacon and finely chop or mince... - 39.0463
1) In a saucepan, heat the margarine. Add in the onions and saute along with the diced onions for 10 minutes.
2) Using a slotted spoon, remove the onions and pork onto paper towels.
3) Into the saucepan, add in the tomatoes and mushrooms. Add in water... - 45.7162
Health And Fiber Rich Roman Capsicums
1) Preheat the grill.
2) Arrange the capsicums on a baking tray and grill for a few minutes. Turn them around till the vegetables has blisters all over.
3) Take the capsicums out of the oven. Let cool slightly. Then, rub their skin... - 41.3199
Capsicum (peppers) Filled With Beans
1. Cut capsicums (peppers) in half lengthwise and remove seeds and pith. Place capsicum (pepper) shells on a lightly greased baking tray and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a large saucepan, add onion and cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes or until onion is soft.
3.... - 31.9907
Capsicum With Pine Nut Filling
Preheat oven to 190°C (375°F).
Cut a slice from the top of each capsicum.
If they don't stand upright, cut a thin slice from the base.
Remove all seeds and membrane.
Blanch in boiling water for 2 minutes.
Cook rice in boiling water until... - 42.325
Century Egg With Capsicum
Arrange the century eggs in a dish.
Cut the grilled green pepper in wedges, discarding seeds.
Combine soy sauce, vinegar, oil, salt and sugar, mixing well.
Pour over the century egg and green pepper and garnish with the shredded ginger and chilli. - 37.1704
Simmered Lentils, Capsicum Pepper And Fennel
Soak lentils in 1 1/2 cups (375 ml / 12 fl oz) stock for 2 hours.
Saute onion and garlic in oil in a large pan.
Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
Add undrained lentils, remaining stock, vinegar and seasonings.
Bring to the... - 38.0018
Capsicum Chilly Gojju
1. Cut each chilly into two or three pieces. Cut the capsicum into pieces of the desired size. Boil the tamarind in water, and squeeze to extract the pulp.
2. Heat the oil. Add the mustard, fenugreek and asafoetida and when done, add the curry leaves and... - 36.6991
Capsicums Stuffed With Potatoes
1 Chop the boiled potatoes and green chillies.
2 In a pan, heat the ghee.
3 Add in the turmeric along with chopped potatoes and green chillies.
4 Cook, stirring constantly.
5 Remove from the heat, add in salt, ground spices and amchoor and mix... - 43.8068
1) Take a bowl and add the yogurt and yogurt cheese to it.
2) Blend them well.
3) Add all the other ingredients and mix well.
4) Use as required. - 34.451
Aloof Masala Stuffed Capsicum
The stuffed capsicum is an indian preparation of stuffed green bell peppers with masala. The stuffed capsicums are filled with cumin, red chili powder, poatoes, garam masala, coriander powder and aniseed powder and microwaved. - 41.6914
1. Slice the top of capsicums.
2. Remove seeds, wash, apply salt on the inside and keep upside down on a rack.
3. Boil and chop potatoes; temper with mustard seeds. Add chopped green chillies, coriander leaves, turmeric and salt to taste.
4. Mix well, add... - 39.6509
Capsicum Delight has a Grand taste.The Rice and Chutney gives the Capsicum Delight Magnificent taste. Must catch it - 32.3731
A Punjabi cuisine specialty Aloo Capsicum, learn how to make/prepare Aloo Capsicum by following this easy recipe. - 0
Indian Capsicum With Besan Sabzi
The most important part of this recipes it doesn't need lot of preparation and no need to add so many spices. But still it tastes awesome. Capsicum does not have its own taste or flavor. But when it is cooked with besan it gives very nice taste to it. - 114.599
Capsicum And Potatoes
Cut each capsicum lengthwise into five or six sections and remove the seeds.
Soak for about fifteen minutes in vinegar or salt water.
Heat ghee in a frying pan, put in the pieces of capsicums and cook, stirring from time to time, on a low fire.
Add turmeric... - 38.2643
Capsicum Peas Curry
1. Cut capsicum into bite size cubes.
2.Cook capsicum & peas in the microwave till it is done.
3.In a kadai add oil to this add jeera.
4.When it sizzles add grated onions.
5.Cook till it turns golden brown.
6.Then add ginger garlic paste.Fry for 2... - 39.6942
Capsicum Potato Fry
Half boil the potatoes and keep aside. Cut the capsicum and the potatoes into 1 inch pieces.
In a sauce pan pour some oil and add the ingredients for tempering once the mustard seeds crackle add the onions and saute for 2 mins. then add the potatoes and the... - 42.4369
Mushroom Capsicum Curry
Wash, dry & cut mushrooms into half inch cubes
Cut Bell peppers into cubes
Heat oil in a wok. Add mustard seeds & let them splutter. Add cumin seeds, onions, ginger garlic paste, cloves, cinnamon stick & saute until onions turn brownish.
Add chopped... - 39.3518
Basil And Capsicum Pizza
It is a green topping pizza. The taste and fragrance of fresh basil and the punch of capsicum makes this preparation taste awesome!! - 0
Capsicum tindora makes for a spicy addition to your dinner fare. Tempered with spices, this classic capsicum dish is best savored with rotis. This video shows how to make this yummy capsicum dish at home. A great way to add some flavors to your boring meals. - 116.343
Capsicum Tomato Stir Fry
Capsicum and Tomato Stir Fry is an excellent side dish for lunch or dinner.
Visit my website http://malayali.me for more recipes !!! - 44.1258
Heat two tablespoons oil.
Add cumin and onion.
Fry till lightly brown.
Add rice, vegetables and all the masalas.
Slit the capsicums and take out seeds without breaking the stem.
Stuff capsicums with the rice mixture.
Arrange stuffed capsicums on a... - 43.0937
1. On mirchi make a slit halfway through on one side and set aside.
2. In a frying pan heat oil and fry gram flour till red in colour.
3. Add onion, ginger and chillies to it and sautÃ© until pale golden colour.
4. Mix gram flour, salt and all the... - 46.6404
Chinese Style Fried Capsicum
Fried capsicum, typically capsicum is used in Chinese sauces or as julienne in noodles and fried rice. Next time, try the fried capsicum, it is a unique way of serving capsicum and will be enjoyed by your loved ones. You could also use other crunchy... - 0
Capsicum Fried Masala
Wash, cut and remove the seeds from the capsicum (cut into circle size)
Heat oil in a pan; add capsicum along with salt and fry until it changes color.
Take it out from the oil and keep aside.
Grind all the ingredients from tomato to chilli powder. Keep... - 43.0336
Capsicum Aloo Curry
This simple yet tasty curry is a favorite in our family . It's not only tasty but also healthy as it is made of vegetables. One can add other vegetables of your choice apart from just capsicum and aloo to make your own version of vegetable curry. Try this... - 0
Easy Capsicum Bhaji! Discover how to make this recipe, using our easy to make Capsicum Bhaji recipe and video. - 0
Braised Noodles And Capsicums
Parboil noodles in boiling, salted water.
Drain and dry out thoroughly.
Heat 2 tbs of oil at a time and braise noodles in batches over medium heat, turning them swiftly.
Each batch takes 4-5 mins.
Deseed and remove membranes from capsicums and cut into large... - 45.8363
Corn And Capsicum Salsa
Mix together tomato paste, cumin, and water.
Add corn and the remaining ingredients and salt and lemon juice to taste.
Use at once or refrigerate up to several hours. - 31.2811
Discover how to make Baingan Capsicum vegetable using our easy method. - 0
Paneer Capsicum Kurma
This dish is an appealing and delicious vegetable recipe cooked with paneer and capsicum. It is easy to make and is very tasty. - 0
1)Core capsicums and clean the insides.
2)Chop finely onion, tomato, chilli and coriander.
3)Peel potatoes and cut into small sized pieces. Boil the peas and potato , strain and mash.
4)Make small pieces of cottage cheese.
5)In a frying... - 46.5444
Dice capsicum and potato. Finely chop 2 onions and roughly chop 1 onion, tomato and green chillies. Grind it to a smooth paste along with cashewnuts without adding water.
Heat 2 tbsp oil in a skillet and fry green bell peppers for 2-3 minutes on medium heat.... - 49.3562
Capsicum Lemon Rice
Wash and cook rice. Spread on a plate and allow to cool down completely. Separate the grains with a fork. (You can also use leftover plain rice)
Heat oil in a pan. Add mustard. When they splutter, lower the heat and add cashew nuts/peanuts and sauté until... - 47.2904
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Coat the bottom of a shallow baking pan with butter.
3) Using a sharp, paring knife, cut a slice of 1/2 inch from the top of green pepper and reserve.
4) Remove the seeds without breaking the shell.
5)... - 41.8548
Capsicum In Curds
1. In a bowl dilute curds with half cup water.
2. In a skillet heat 2 tablespoon oil and toss in asafoetida and cumin seeds.
3. When seeds stop spluttering, add ground coconut, chillies, ginger.
4. Combine the mixture till completely mixed.
5. Add... - 45.6059
Stuffed Capsicums In Gravy
Heat ghee in a pan and fry cumin seeds.
When they turn brown, add corn; stir for a while; add milk and one cup water.
Cover and let corn cook on low fire till it is tender.
When corn is cooked, add rest of the ingredients for stuffing.
Remove... - 39.7677
Capsicum Roasted Chana Dal Curry
I have a lot of memories associated with this curry. My mom used to make this for us and pack it in our lunch boxes. This is such a easy to make curry that you can make even if you are on the go it hardly takes 15 mins to cook . Roasted Chanadal Powder brings... - 0
1 Soak the tamarind in 2 cups of the vinegar. After 1/2 an hour, extract the pulp through a strainer and discard the seeds.
2 Grind the ginger, garlic, mustard seeds, red and green chillies in the remaining vinegar.
3 Boil the oil. After it comes to the boil... - 37.2529
Capsicum Crunch With Cottage Cheese
Heat the oil and add the cumin seeds.
Don't let them get too dark.
As soon as they stop spluttering, add the onions and chillies.
Fry till the onions are softened but not browned.
Add the sauce, salt, and pepper (be generous with the tatter) and fry a few... - 38.9632
Roasted Peppers With Herbs
1. Place red and green capsicums (peppers) and chillies in a hot frying pan or comal and cook until skins are blistered and charred. Place capsicums (peppers) and chillies in a plastic food bag and stand for 10 minutes or until cool enough to handle.
2.... - 35.1693
Shimla Mirch Aur Besan Ki Sabji
If you are a no onion no garlic person then this is the recipe to try. Can you ever imagine Indian dishes to be made without onion, tomatoes and garlic, no right! Well you are in for a surprise then. Make this dish and get great reviews from your guest.Easy... - 0
Prepare the teriyaki sauce first by combining all ingredients in a saucepan and bringing to the boil over medium heat.
Simmer until the sauce is reduced to just over 1 cup.
Put the cubes of steak under a hot grill until about half-cooked.
Brush with the... - 39.008
Heat oil in pan over medium heat, saute onion until golden brown.
Add capsicum, turmeric, salt, sugar, chilli, lemon juice, stir well, cover, cook on low for 2 mins.
Sprinkle mixture with split pea flour, mix to combine, cover, cook on low for 1... - 39.9364
1. Wash rice, drain. Place rice, 2 cups water in thick based saucepan, add saffron or colour, bring to boil.
2. Cover, simmer on low for 12-15 mins (rice should be cooked in this time). Remove from heat, keep aside.
3. Wash capsicums, remove seeds, cut in... - 38.4983
Refreshing Summer Soup
1. Blend the apple juice, soured cream and tomato juice together.
2. Stir in the chives.
3. Peel the cucumber and cut into small dice. Add to the soup.
4. Cut the green pepper into very thin slices, and add.
5. Wash and finely chop the watercress. Add this to... - 46.2042
Veal In Pepper Shells
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) In a small saucepan, bring the water to a boil and place green pepper in it.
3) Let the peppers blanch for 5 minutes and drain.
4) In a non-stick pan, place the veal and season with salt, pepper and... - 44.3521
Grilled Pepper And Pesto Pizza
1. Preheat barbecue to a high heat. To make topping, brush red peppers, green peppers, yellow peppers and eggplant (aubergines) with oil and cook on barbecue grill for 3-4 minutes each side or until vegetables are soft and golden. Set aside.
2. Divide dough... - 35.3017
Sauerkraut Salad With Worcestershire Sauce
1) Pour off the liquid from the sauerkraut and drain well.
2) Place the sauerkraut in a bowl.
3) Stir in green pepper, celery, onion flakes, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, vinegar, seasoning, garlic salt and sweetener.
4) Cover the bowl and place in... - 44.302
Shimla Mirch Aloo Sabzi
1. Heat oil in the pan and add mustard and cumin seeds. As t they splutter, add curry leaves. When the leaves shrink and turn dark green, add the sliced onion.
2. Fry the onion till it turns translucent and then add the ginger garlic paste. Add... - 0
Bharwan Shimla Mirch
1)Chop off the top of each capsicum. Keep aside the tops.
2)Scoop out the inside and keep it aside for later use.
3)In a wok, heat ghee and fry onion until golden.
4)Add the ingredients, one at a time along with the insides of capsicum.... - 45.1364
Baked Shimla Mirch
1. Gently remove the tops of the peppers. Scrape out the seeds and ribs and sit the peppers in an ovenproof dish.
2. Melt the butter in a medium frying pan, add the onions, onion seeds, curry leaves, carrots, peas, broad beans, potatoes, sultanas, cashew... - 35.225
Papaya Tomatillo Chutney
1) In a large saucepan add all the ingredients.
2) Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring continuously
3) Simmer it for 30-35 minute, stirring occasionally, until thick.
4) Transfer to a bowl, cool and serve. - 37.4984
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Cut the peppers 1/4 inch from the top.
3) Remove the seeds and the pith, carefully as the shells should not broke.
4) In a large pot, boil the water and blanch the peppers for 5 minutes.
5) Remove the... - 45.1823
Macaroni Salad In Red Pepper Shells
1. Cut the roasted bell peppers into halves and discard the seeds.
2. Drain off excess juice, if any and refrigerate these shells till required.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine onions, cucumber, mayonnaise and salt and mix well.
4.... - 40.1685
1) In a bowl, place the aubergine and dredge with salt and marinate for 20 to 30 minutes.
2) Put the aubergine in colander and rinse under cold water.
3) Drain the aubergine well.
4) In a microwavable container, put together cooking oil, garlic and... - 45.951
Prime Time Stuffed Peppers
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. Season blanched peppers with 1 teaspoon salt and pepper. Keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine rest of the ingredients (apart from cheese) and mix well.
4. Place 1 cup mixture in each... - 47.494
Turkish Stuffed Peppers
Turkish Stuffed Peppers is a delicious yet easy to make recipe.
The blend of flavors in this dish is really mouthwatering. I often prepare these Turkish Stuffed Peppers at home and my family just loves them.Don't give this recipe a miss and share your... - 49.0482