- » Green Cabbage Corn
Green Cabbage Corn Recipes
Enjoy our collection of green cabbage corn recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for green cabbage corn recipes.
Tangy Cabbage And Corn
1) Take a large saucepan and combine together salt, sugar, pepper, dry mustard and vinegar. Bring the mixture to a boil.
2) Add cabbage and mix nicely. Bring the mixture a boil again.
3) Cover and simmer for about 10 minutes or until cabbage turns... - 42.9928
Corn And Cabbage Combo
Remove the husks and silks from ears of corn; rinse.
Cut off tips of kernels, holding knife at angle.
Scrape cobs with dull edge of knife.
In covered saucepan cook corn in small amount of boiling salted water till done, 5 to 8 minutes. (Or, prepare frozen... - 37.0451
Health Food - Thai Corn Chowder & Cabbage Salad Part 2
Want to enjoy a good old fashioned soup with a crunchy salad? Thai Corn Chowder & Cabbage Salad is just the dish for you. Indulge in delicious low calorie cooking with Chef Kirk Leins and make wholesome meals in minutes. - 109.452
You May Also Like!
Corned Beef And Cabbage Salad
1. Combine cabbage, corned beef, and carrot in a bowl.
2. Whisk together vinegar and mustard in a small bowl. Slowly whisk in oil; add caraway seeds. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Pour over cabbage mixture and toss to coat. - 31.3885
Cabbage And Green Beans
In a skillet over medium heat melt margarine.
Add cabbage, vinegar, onion, sugar, salt and pepper.
Saute for several minutes.
Cover; reduce heat.
Simmer for 15 minutes or until cabbage has cooked down to 1/2 the volume.
Cabbage may be refrigerated until... - 40.4218
Molded Corned Beef And Cabbage Layer
Try out this simple and perfect Molded Corned Beef and Cabbage Layer that is sure to have your mouth watering. Follow this recipe closely for the tasty Molded Corned Beef and Cabbage Layer and keep winning comments from your peers and family! - 38.1951
Foil Baked Cabbage With Corned Beef
1. Preheat oven to 450F.
2. Tear off two 24-inch-long sheets of foil, place one sheet crisscross over the other and spray surface with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Remove eight large outer leaves from cabbage and from the remaining head of... - 44.4785
Garlic Flavored Corned Beef And Cabbage
Place meat in large kettle; cover with cold water.
Add garlic and onion; heat to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover tightly and simmer 3 1/2 hours or until tender.
Place meat on warm platter; keep warm.
Skim fat from liquid.
Add cabbage; simmer uncovered 15 minutes. - 24.2866
Corned Beef And Cabbage
5 to 6 hours before serving: Place brisket in large deep kettle; cover with water.
Add onion slices, studded with cloves, peppercorns, bay leaf, rosemary, garlic, pepper rings, celery and carrot.
Simmer 5 to 6 hours, or until brisket is fork-tender.
Wash... - 40.0609
Dublin Corned Beef And Cabbage
1) Wash the corned beef and then dry gently.
2) Using 3 cloves, stud each onion.
3) In a large ovenproof casserole, arrange corned beef and then mix in 6 halved carrots, garlic, celery, parsley sprigs, and orange peel.
4) Add cold water... - 47.7165
Slow Cooker Corned Beef And Cabbage
Slow Cooker Corned Beef And Cabbage is an amazingly delicious side dish which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 31.4991
Country Style Corned Beef And Cabbage
Put the meat into a large saucepan with all the ingredients except the cabbage.
Cover with cold water and bring to the boil; then skim off any scum.
Cover and simmer very gently for 3/4 of an hour, then put in the cabbage, trimmed and cut into quarters.
Leave... - 42.7395
Corned Beef And Cabbage
1) Take a sauce pan, put in the meat, cover it with cold water and bring it to a boil.
2) Simmer the meat over a medium flame for 10 minutes before draining off the water.
3) Bring it to a boil once again after covering it with fresh cold water and... - 42.1676