- » Green Boiled Peanut
Green Boiled Peanut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of green boiled peanut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for green boiled peanut recipes.
Peanut Butter Dressing
1. Take a small saucepan and combine in it peanut butter, oil, and red pepper.
2. Cook the ingredients against medium heat and with constant stirring until a smooth paste is formed with all these ingredients.
3. Remove from heat and add rest of the... - 36.1837
Cauliflower With Peanut Sauce
1) Separate the cauliflower into flowerets with small green leaves attached.
2) In a pan with salted boiling water, add the cauliflower flowerets, again bring to a boil, lower the heat and cook for about 10 minutes.
3) In a pan add the... - 45.0398
Rice Noodles With Peanut Sauce
Heat 2 quarts water to boiling.
Mix peanut butter, soy sauce, gingerroot and red pepper until smooth.
Gradually stir in chicken broth.
Break noodles in half and pull apart slightly while dropping into boiling water.
Cook uncovered 1 minute; drain.
Rinse in... - 36.5047
Indonesian Gado Gado With Peanut Dressing
Saute onion rings in peanut oil until crisp.
Drain on paper towels.
Cook green beans in boiling salted water until just tender.
Cover a large serving platter with shredded lettuce.
Arrange cooked beans, bean sprouts, pineapple, cucumber and potatoes on... - 44.0807
Chinese Dumplings With Peanut Sauce
To make peanut sauce, mix peanut butter and oil until smooth.
Add soy, sugar, sesame oil, garlic, and red pepper; stir until smooth.
Cover and chill if made ahead, but let come to room temperature before serving.
To make filling, mix pork, water chestnuts,... - 44.2866
Smoked Turkey Breast With Ginger Peanut Sauce
1. Keep aside turkey breast rubbed with olive oil and sprinkled with garlic powder.
2. Follow manufacturer instructions to prepare the smoker.
3. Add briquettes till 3/4th of charcoal pan and ignite. Wait for 20 minutes to partially ashen the... - 45.2505
Indonesian Peanut Butter Soup
1.Take a soup kettle, add the oil and warm it.
2.Saute the garlic and ginger,stir till garlic is tender and ginger is fragrant.
3.At this point, add the onions and peppers and saute for 5 minutes, till peppers are colored
4. Add peanut butter and water... - 49.484
Pasta With Peanut Sauce
Cook spaghetti according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Meanwhile, cut squash in half lengthwise; cut halves into slices.
Seed sweet red pepper, and cut into thin strips.
Cook squash, sweet red pepper, and green onions in a saucepan in... - 46.6585
Homemade Spicy Peanut Sauce
1. In medium saucepan, combine all ingredients. Stir in 1 cup water; bring just to a boil, stirring.
2. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Cool, or refrigerate until ready to use. - 28.9323
Peanut Dipping Sauce
In a saucepan, combine the water and cornstarch and stir until the cornstarch has dissolved.
Add the peanut butter, lime juice, soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, pepper flakes and chili oil and whisk until smooth.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, whisking... - 38.6316
Tofu Peanut Balls With Sweet N Sour Sauce
In a medium bowl mash tofu; set aside.
In 10-inch nonstick skillet heat 1/2 teaspoon oil; add onion, bell pepper, and garlic and saute until onion is golden.
Add onion mixture to tofu and stir to combine.
Stir in peanut butter, 1 tablespoon... - 43.6662
Indonesian Sate With Peanut Sauce
1 Place the meat cubes and chicken cubes in a shallow nonmetal bowl. In a small mixing bowl stir together the coconut milk, onion, dry mustard, coriander, salt, turmeric, cumin, and 1 clove garlic. Pour over meat, tossing to coat. Cover and marinate in the... - 34.0964
Indonesian Salad With Coconut Peanut Dressing
Prepare Coconut-Peanut Dressing.
Pour enough boiling water over bean sprouts and cabbage to cover; let stand 2 minutes.
Cook and gently turn bean curd in oil in 10-inch skillet over medium heat until light brown; remove with slotted spoon and drain on... - 37.0905
Cold Peanut Pasta
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook the pasta 8 minutes, or according to the package directions until al dente.
2. Drain the pasta in a colander, rinse it under cold running water and set aside in the colander to drain again.
3. Meanwhile, for the... - 38.1826
Indonesian Pork And Peanut Sate
1. Place the rice in a large saucepan, and cover with 900 ml / 17 pints / 3 1/4 cups of boiling salted water, stir and simmer uncovered for about 15 minutes until the liquid has been absorbed. Switch off the heat, cover and stand for 5 minutes.
2. Slice the... - 36.7708
1. In a shallow bowl, beat vinegar, 1 tablespoon (15 ml) of the oil, soy sauce, and sugar until blended. Add tofu and mix gently. Set aside; stir occasionally.
2. In a 5- to 6-quart (5- to 6-liter) pan, bring about 3 quarts (2.8 liters) water to a boil over... - 34.8313
Shengdanachi Aamti a speciality of Maharashtrian recipe!A combination of roasted peanut with coconut makes this dish a super hit! - 0
Danyachi Amti is generally prepared during fast.This is a very simple maharashtrian recipe. This dish goes well with sabudana khichadi. - 27.5415