- » Green Blue Cheese
Green Blue Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of green blue cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for green blue cheese recipes.
Green Potatoes With Blue Cheese Sauce
1. To prepare blue cheese sauce, in a blender or food processor, combine tofu, buttermilk, vinegar, honey, mustard, and garlic. Whirl until smoothly pureed. Gently mix in cheese and season to taste with salt and black pepper. Set aside. (At this point you may... - 31.3624
Spring Greens With Radishes Blue Cheese And Toasted Walnuts
1 Combine the lemon zest, lemon juice, oil, sugar, and mustard powder in a salad bowl; mix well. Stir in the shallot. Add the spring greens and radishes; toss to coat.
2 Grate the frozen cheese onto the salad. Sprinkle with the walnuts and serve at once. - 28.4242
Mixed Baby Greens With Crumbled Blue Cheese
Combine all the dressing ingredients in a blender.
Place the greens in a large salad bowl, pour the salad dressing over and toss.
Sprinkle on the blue cheese and garnish with cherry tomato halves, if desired. - 27.9944
You May Also Like!
Blue Cheese And Green Pepper Dip
1. Place all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well
2. This dip can be frozen at this stage in a large flexible bowl for later use. Seal and label before freezing.
3. Serve fresh immediately or thaw at room temperature for 4 hours before... - 29.4554
Blue Cheese Green Salad
Blue Cheese Green Salad is an amazingly easyto prepare side dish which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this delicious Blue Cheese Green Salad; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 23.8927
Salad Of Greens And Maytag Blue Cheese
1. In a salad bowl, arrange endive and lettuce. Atop with turkey and onions and keep aside.
2. Take a small bowl, add mustard, garlic and vinegar and blend. Add oil and mix thoroughly. Add salt and pepper to taste.
3. Top dressing with salad and toss.... - 40.0417
Blue Cheese Green Bean Potato Salad
Cut each potato into 8 pieces.
Cook potato in boiling water to cover 10 minutes.
Add beans; cook 5 additional minutes or until potato is tender.
Drain well, and place in a large bowl.
Combine vinegar and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well.
Pour... - 37.6374
Mixed Green Salad With Ermite Blue Cheese Dressing
Break the lettuce into bite-size pieces.
Cut the green pepper into 1/4" strips and the celery into diagonal slices 1/4" thick.
Peel and slice the cucumber.
Combine all these vegetables and the onion slices in a large salad bowl, cover and chill.
Melt the... - 46.6021
Green Salad With Blue Cheese Dressing
To make the dressing mash the cheese in a bowl.
Beat in the vinegar, mustard and sugar, salt and pepper to taste.
Add the oil a little at a time, beating well.
Put the Belgian endive, lettuce, curly endive and dandelion leaves, if you have them, in a salad... - 37.2877
Mixed Green Salad With Soured Cream And Blue Cheese Dressing
1) In a mixing bowl, add cream and vinegar. Whisk for 1 minute, until the cream thickens.
2) Crumble the blue cheese with hand and add to the cream.
3) With a fork, blend thoroughly by leaving some lumps.
4) Stir in milk, mayonnaise, mustard,... - 48.0136
Crunchy Green Salad With Blue Cheese Dressing
1. Make very thin slices out of the cabbage, discarding any core and place in a large bowl.
2. Divide broccoli into flowerets, discard tough stalks and add flowerets to cabbage.
3. Remove and discard zucchini ends, slicing trimmed zucchini as thinly as... - 35.2809